An Unforgettable Kiss (Revised)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A faint hiss began beneath Justina's feet as pressure built inside the machine, seconds away from unloading its contents.

"Good luck and enjoy," Sommer chirped with a toothy grin. Taking a few steps back to watch the next stage unfold.

After a few seconds, Sommer's thick, creamy foam erupted from the outlets. Justina gasped as foam spread down her ass rapidly. Her knees also swelled visibly as foam oozed down her legs steadily.

"Shit... That's fuckin cold!" Justina squealed. Making Sommer laugh as she observed how her new servant's lower body was beginning to grow quite nicely.

Her knickers soon began overflowing as the foam spread out into her jeans, making her butt expand significantly. Justina could feel her butt pressing against the X behind her. Upon glancing down, she saw her hips steadily swelling as Sommer's foam spread around to her crotch.

The outlet hoses roared as foam poured from them, the sound gradually becoming muffled as her jeans filled, buried beneath a rapidly thickening layer of foam, now almost two inches thick around her butt.

"Oooh, that feels fucking weird, man! It's so squishy and cold." Justina exclaimed, glancing down at her steadily bulging legs.

As her crotch became completely covered in foam, she felt a strange yet soothing tingling washing up through her body from her legs.

Her breathing picked up as the tingling intensified, giving her a massive rush of energy, almost making her feel dizzy as her body struggled to process a flood of new sensations.

"Oh, fuck... Wow!" Justina exclaimed sensually, shifting her legs so she could feel the foam ooze around.

Sommer sighed blissfully as she grew ever so slightly stronger. She dropped to her knees, feeling Justina become one with her as her foam completely took hold. She could hear Justina's thoughts and feel her memories as if they were her own.

Justina's jeans stretched, getting tighter by the second as the pressure of the outlet hoses increased, forcing more foam into her trousers. Even with the tears in the denim, not a single drop went a stray. Everything was neatly packaged inside her steadily growing jeans.

Her ass was far more prominent than before, and her hips were also broader. But she would never be as big as her Mistress, who would always look bigger and better than all those she controlled. The machine continued pumping for a little longer, ensuring Justina was packed as tight as she possibly could be.

Sommer bit her lips as she watched Justina squirm blissfully. Squeezing her legs gently as she basked in ecstasy. She reluctantly flicked her hand, switching off the machine. The pumps ran for a few more moments before cutting out.

Justina hung there in her restraints for a while, gasping sensually, unable to stop shifting her legs, desperate to feel the foam ooze around inside her jeans.

Sommer came to her feet, approaching Justina with a hungry look twinkling in her eyes. Biting her lips as she released her from X rack. Justina dropped to her knees, gasping as the foam shifted inside her jeans and gave a muffled squelch as she hit the floor. Justina gazed at Sommer with a blissful look in her eyes.

"Mistress. This feels fucking crazy... Oh my god!" She sighed, unable to stop squeezing her huge thighs. Sommer offered her hand to Justina.

"Come on. I could use a drink." Sommer giggled playfully.

Justina took Sommer's hand and gently came to her feet, rising somewhat slowly as she got used to the strange yet wonderful feeling of foam lining her trousers. Making her cunt feel constantly smooth and wet, soothed by Sommer's foam, making her increasingly horny.

"Ah, yes! Girl! God, this is amazing! Mmm." Justina sighed, rolling her hips slowly, enjoying the sensation of cold, creamy foam sliding across her skin.

"Just think. Soon imma have the whole fucking world fucking saturated with my foam!" Sommer sighed.

"Oh, babe. Makes me so wet just picturing it; with a body as hot as yours, people will be tearing each other apart for the chance to be by your side." Justina replied, standing face to face as she planted a peck on her lips. Grabbing Sommer's ass, squeezing it in her hands as she bit Sommer's bottom lip.

Sommer kissed back, soon going in deep with her tongue as they groped one another. Sommer couldn't help but give Justina's butt a firm slap, which was slightly muffled by all the foam padding it out.

With the other hand, she slid down into Justina's sleek grey jeans. They both sighed sensually as Sommer slid her hand in deeper, effortlessly finding Justina's dripping pussy.

"Mmm. Nice and wet. Yeah, baby! I knew you'd be perfect for this!" Sommer giggled. The two kissed again as Sommer toyed with Justina's bean, causing her to moan softly, unable to hold back their overwhelming lust as they embraced one another.

"Wait, hold up, babe. You got a mirror? I gotta see this stuff in action." Said Justina breathily.

"Of course, babe. Right over there." Sommer sighed softly, nodding in its direction. Sommer slipped her hand out of Justina's trousers and took her hand. The foam covering her hand and arm quickly disappeared as they wandered over to the mirror.

Justina was stunned by her striking physical change. Her lower body being twice the size it used to be. She groped her plump new curves. Impressed by how well they blended into her physique. Her jeans were completely crease-free thanks to the wealth of foam now packed inside them. And yet, she still had flawless mobility.

"Holy fuck... Now that's what I call an ass!" Justina exclaimed, unable to keep her hands off her succulent new curves. Upon neatening up her hair, she noticed it had a subtle red glow. Sommer stood behind her, grinning as she slid her arms over Justina's shoulders and began playing with her lush red locks.

"Ta-da!" giggled Sommer, summoning two fresh drinks with the snap of her fingers. A glass of mixed vodka appeared in both hands. She offered one to Justina, who took it without hesitation.

"To immortality." Sommer sighed softly, raising her glass. Justina did the same as they both downed their drinks in one swift motion. The pair, ready to take on the world.

12