An Unforgettable Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's the hottest thing Jon has ever seen.

"Holy fuck," he whispers, almost like a prayer.

David smiles, eyes kinder than his fucking would suggest. He doesn't say anything, just slides to the floor, letting his body crumple against purple hardwood. There's just enough room for David to deep throat Isaac in one swift descend. Seven inches in one breath.

Isaac groans, drive his hips up once, twice, and then a third as David's thick fingers rub his balls. Jon can tell by the way the blond's body shudders and shakes that he's cuming, spilling directly down David's throat. It's even hotter than watching the facial from the gods. Nothing can top it.

Except Jon speaks too soon. David doesn't wait for Isaac to stop, just opens his eyes, hazel irises blown so big they're just a thin ribbon, and lock contact with Jon's tawny eyes. Moving lightning fast, David shoves his free hand up the leg hole of Jon's briefs, wraps heavy fingers around Jon's cock, and twisting up and down drags a second orgasm through his nervous system.

There's so much cume drying in his underwear, it's practically matting his pubic hair to his inner thighs. But Jon doesn't dare move. The hottest man to ever walk the planet is lounging on his apartment floor, while his lover's cock softens in his mouth. Said lover is flopped on his back, slowly licking cum off his lips. Soft, dainty fingers bring paths of cum from forehead, eyes, cheeks to those same lips just to dip into the warm mouth beneath.

This is the hottest thing possible. Nothing can top this moment. Jon feels like it's his responsibility to share that thought.

"Holy fuck," he says, loud in the space they're created tonight. "I hope this isn't a dream. Because, fuck. That," he waves half-heartedly to where the pair are resting, "that is the hottest fucking thing I've ever seen."

David lets Isaac's dick slip out of his mouth, a small scoff falling out of his rosy lips. "You haven't seen anything yet."

"Yeah, Redcloud," Isaac cuts in, eyes still closed, come still on his face. "We haven't even started."

12