All Comments on 'An Unhappy Reunion Pt. 02'

by BigMadStork

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
WOW

That was one wild ride but as always that was what I expected from you. I always look forward to your new stories and get excited to read them. Although I'm not into the bdsm, it has its place in your stories. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
One of the Best

All I can think of saying is Thank You .. It was a well written story .. I hope that there is more Stories to come ..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great Story

I hope part 3 is in the works.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sorry

but I HAVE to ask,

is that you, DONALD ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
My 2 cents

What a great story. I liked the way you continue the story and leave room for still more chapters. Characters are involved and the flow is good. Thanks for your time and imagination.

Geisha1Geisha1about 5 years ago
Love this story

Well done. Love daisy

jr4realjr4realabout 5 years ago
add

let this continue

DarkmantimDarkmantimabout 5 years ago

Can't wait to see where this story goes

WolfenSS69WolfenSS69about 5 years ago
Great story!!!

Love to see more chapters!!! Naughty Jane???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
🤬

I stopped reading this ish when the womb donor was allowed back in their lives after all the ish that she’d done?!? 🤬 no! She’s remorseful! Who gives a ish what she is! With all his 🤬 money, he should have had that 🤬 dropped in a tub of lye while she was alive!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hope you continue this

Hope this is not the end of this series. Would love to see what happens withe wedding and hiw ir affects the parties involved. Does the mom fall back to old tricks. The ending I'd like to see if I were writing this is end it a few years down the line when the girls are all out of college tp see if they found other guys ior gave up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
THE STORK FLYS VERY VERY HIGH

The stork may be MAD= angry, or is it CRAZY?

If it is the latter, he is CRAZY like a FOX.

He has been able to take a broken and screwed up family and told a GREAT Story about Redemption with all Sex any person could possibly want without overloading

the series with either one. The sisters will all graduate from College,and how about

Jane going to a top notch Culinary School in France and have Dave open upEuropean Branch of business.

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 5 years ago
waiting

for Jane's story

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 5 years ago

would love to read another chapter with this.

SraulersSraulersalmost 5 years ago
Enjoyed Part One more

You had a great story going about a guy that was going to help his sisters, and then you took him from hero to zero in Part 2. His younger sisters are going to be part-time prostitutes at a BDSM club; his older sister expressed an interest in film and she ends up working with retired porn stars and getting fucked by him in front of them, although he’s supposed to be this highly respected financial planner; he got Daisy pregnant with no compunction at all on his part; his wife-to-be has a confession to make and, given the direction you’re heading with this, we’ll probably find out she’s already been unfaithful to him, but he’ ll be okay with it of course because he’s totally screwed up. The sisters may graduate from college, but they’ll probably all end up working in some aspect of the sex industry. IMO he was a much better, deeper character in the beginning.

Kpick96205Kpick96205over 4 years ago
Great Work

The story was great. I was rivited to the screen until completed. I feel that there should me more to come. The story isn't complete yet. I look forward to reading more of your work. Keep on going!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
more

want to read more

what jane mean by being bad also kara and mom

cursrahcursrahover 4 years ago
more please

write about what happened to Jane while he was gone please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Evolution of characters missing

Didn't get to know much about any characters. Daisy, Nell, Lisa and Kara.

All the girls in this seemed like horny for a dick 24*7.

There was no hard tussle for control of custody over Lisa and Kara.

Some back and forth with some sort of crude tricks, blackmails and mind games between the protagonist and the antagonist would have been better.

The threat of Fran and her family over the town and it's resident didn't even feel real.

Brandon11Brandon11about 4 years ago
Unhappy Reunion

Don’t you think it’s time to tell us how Jane was a bad girl? I think it’s time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Jane?

What did she do?????? She better not have cheated that would be fucked up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Read the,story, but not all the,comments...

This is the 2nd or 3rd series of your writings I have read...and I love them all.

It is easy tp tell your writing style, you use similar g rammed and words in all; this DOES NOT detract from the reading,but is a bit 'monotonous' at times.

Overall, great reading, look forward to Part 3 to this, you have left is hanging in suspense, wanting more. Ignore the critics, & keep writing!!

BigTexaz27BigTexaz27almost 4 years ago
I really enjoyed this story.

Great pace and characters, as well as solid sex descriptions. I look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

pls tell us , what jane did when dave was away|??

i think it deserves a series of its own :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Oh tell us what jane did. Will it end before it gets started. Will dave go after daisy to be his wife?

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 3 years ago

Fantastic story even second time around. Will we ever get to read what Jane did?

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Top story, more please, expand this universe.

Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81over 3 years ago
Great series

Would be nice to see this continued even for a final chapter or possibly more. Keep up the great work

RorurkaRorurkaabout 3 years ago

Please continue this series

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 3 years ago

Okay, this was so much better than the first chapter. I won't need to replace my shock absorbers this time. Dave still seems too perfect and too lucky. He gets Jane ( who suddenly becomes the love of his life) and his sisters. His mom is on the road to redemption. The evil mayor of his home town has met her comeuppance and he secretly infuses much-needed cash into the town's economy heralding in a new golden age of freedom and prosperity. I had to laugh a few times during the read, but not because I thought you made funny mistakes but because you deliberately made me laugh. I gave this chapter 5 stars. It was really a good read. Thank you for submitting it.

JacktacularJacktacularover 2 years ago

Sadly I stopped at page 3 when the mother got 'forgiven', in my opinion it ruined the story 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just so you know... it's called a FLAK jacket. And they are NOT made to stop bullets, so they don't. They only deflect hot brass. Made for helicopter door gunners in viet nam.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

What a great series, now that the author has peaked everybody's interest on what Jane said:

"While you were gone, I was a bad girl ..." so BigMadStork are you going to leave your readers hanging? or are you going to let us know what Jane did. Well written and gets my 5-star vote!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

liked the "Hero Returns" theme. all the sex ruined a lot of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Steak medium? Drinking seven/seven's? No one with any taste would order or drink that.

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 2 years ago

Once Kara and Lisa said they loved being dominated, along with being spanked and whipped AND wanted Jane to continue that for them, I stopped reading--the logical thing is that they would have wanted to END that life and try to have a normal one in every way possible. In chapter 2, it's obvious he is not the "in charge" guy the premise built him up to be (e.g., like saving 4 guys from a horrible death in the field). This led me to stop reading at page 2.

SilvermireSilvermireabout 2 years ago

After running away from that lifestyle he allows himself to fall back in it ? REALLY.

rbloch66rbloch66almost 2 years ago

This was not one of your better stories. I hope at some point you enlist the aid of a knowledgeable editor. This came across as chaotic, and shallow. The main character spent too much time talking about how great he is. That could have been better accomplished by taking a different approach.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

FLAK jackets are from WWII.

otpen17otpen17almost 2 years ago
Terry or Tony?

You left out the part when Terry changed his name and changed the restaurant's name toTony.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mediocre. Wet dream from a 17 year old.

SayDSayDover 1 year ago

Lost interest, won't continue reading part 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoy the story concept overall, however the writing is very stilted. Segues between topics are clumsy at best and often missing. I'm not crazy about the characterization of his mom and her immediate 180-degree turn around. Having her pass or sent to jail might have been smoother. Alternatively, her early characterization could have been softened or perhaps more said about her parents & grandparent's treatments of her. I'd highly recommend using an editor as there is potential to turn the story into a solid 5. For now, I can give it a 3.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

So the brother Dave takes his sisters in so he can look after them then does a 180 and allows them to work in places that could endanger them? Nell working for and with former porn stars and growing up he hated her for thinking she was a slut. Now he knows she wasn't he lets her work around women who were? Lisa and Kara were abused and forced to be submissive yet he allowed them to work in a store that other men could use them? What the he'll is wrong with this writer? You just screwed up your own story. So many of you amateurs get silly with the story as it goes further making terrible choices for the characters ruining what started off good. How these stories get good ratings must be due to their friends voting them up because this story is a mess. There is no way it should be rated that good period.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Liked the concept of the story. But you failed as a writer on this tale. The writing was awful so much skipping and short cut off sentences? If you spoke like that you would sound like a robot. The mother becoming a good mother was awful. The sisters taking jobs that would lead to the very abuse they fled from was terrible storytelling. The goofy things they had meetings about and how he doesn't want to be the focus for his sisters? Why wouldn't you want to be the focus when they were treated so badly they need someone watching over them like a father or big brother would. There is so much wrong with this chapter I am scratching my head as to how anyone with a brain could comment how good they think this story is.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Idea was good, writing ok to far, lost me changing Terry to Tony at dinner

Ravey19Ravey192 months ago

Some issues but still going strong.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigMadStork@BigMadStork
3970 Followers
Yes, it's been a while since I published. I had a bit of a writer's funk and have survived. I just published a short story (for me), and more will follow.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES