An Unhealthy Fixation

Story Info
Schoolboy is fixated on teacher.
8.3k words
4.21
6.5k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, this is the boy that's responsible for my wife taking her life?" I asked Sergeant Robinson as I stared at the photograph on the desk in front of me. It had been three days since Jaime had taken an overdose of sleeping medication to end her life. "Going on his looks I find that hard to believe. I can't understand how he could have such an effect on someone as mentally stable as she was."

"It appears as if he had an unhealthy fixation on her, one where he saw himself as her only sexual partner." He said.

"Despite the fact that she was five years older than him and happily married to me?"

"He envisaged her leaving you for him."

"I knew that she was having problems with one of her students. She mentioned having to explain to him that she had taken an interest in him because of the bullying by other students."

"Justin, the situation is this, unless you, or your parents, lodge a complaint of bullying, there is little I can do to help. That is the reason that I have done all that I can to help you. You mustn't read anything other than that into my interest. There could be nothing other than a teacher/student relationship between them."

"I thought that would be the end of it."

"That would probably have been the end of it except for what happened next. A strong part of his fixation was that she was a pure person, virginal even, and that he would be the first to have sex with her. Then he found out that she had been having sex with another student. That knowledge became the catalyst for his actions that would eventually lead to her taking her own life."

"She was not having sex with another student, with anyone other than me. Was there a suicide note explaining the reason for her actions?" I asked. "If there were none then I would have doubts that she did take her life."

"Why would you say that?"

"Because, if there was one thing that she was, it was that she was meticulous in everything that she did. She wrote herself notes about every little thing, even notes to write notes. If there was no note left, she never wrote one, and if she never wrote one she never committed suicide."

"You seem so sure of her."

"I knew her better than anyone, we had been together for seven years, married for three and in that time, we discussed anything and everything that happened to us. She told me of her concern for this kid, about how he was bullied by some of the other students because he didn't have an interest in girls, and how he was always looking at her. She suggested that he speak with the student counsellor, but he wouldn't, he told her that he was fine. She discussed him with the counsellor who tried to speak to him about that. Justin was angry with Jaime for a while, and the bullies had a field day, taunting him about the lover's spat that he had with her."

"I'll make a note of your concerns." Robinson said. I wouldn't hold my breath.

I rang the school and arranged to speak with the student counsellor.

"Come in," Amanda Simpson, the counsellor said as she held the door open for me. "I wondered when you would want to speak with me. I was shocked when I heard what had happened. Jaime was the last person that I thought would take such a drastic action."

"I don't believe that she did. It was completely out of character." I took a few seconds to get my mind around what I needed to ask her. "I understand that she spoke with you about this Justin kid and his fixation on her?"

"Yes, and I tried to speak with Justin Sampson but he got angry that she had raised it with me."

"The police told me that something triggered his reactions, he was told that she was having sex with another student, were you aware of that?"

"There was a whisper doing the rounds that Dean Jankovic had been boasting about having sex with a teacher, I didn't take it seriously, I have heard of his sexual conquests, few if any were true. Sure he has been having sex with other students, the girls were quite proud of being his for the short time that he was with them, but his boasting was usually about sex outside the school environment. He would brag that MILFs were much better than girls, they had more experience and that turned him on. There was one thing that set this apart from his other conquests, I didn't place any credibility on its truth, but he was heard to mention that he had vision that proved his story."

"Vision, what sort of vision, was it a photo?"

"No, a video."

"Fuck. I need to get a copy of that, I'll soon be able to tell whether it was her."

"I'll see what I can do. I'll ask around among the girls, one might be able to get a copy for us."

"Thank you. I'm going home now to try to get my hand around this debacle."

What a fucking head-spin! Here was the woman that I loved, the woman that I wanted to live and love for the rest of my life, who I believed wanted to live and love me for the rest of her life, who, I now find out, has been having sex with the least likely boy in her class and was the object of another student's unhealthy fixation. How wrong could a person be?

The more I thought about it, the more that I realised that there was something not quite right about this. Determination set in. I was to get to the bottom of this, to clear Jaime's name of having acted inappropriately with not one but two male students.

Question: What could I do? Answer: How the fuck do I know!

I rang work and requested time off. "I can't function while my world collapses in a screaming heap around me." I told my boss.

"I understand, take all the time that you need. I'm not the heartless beast of lunchroom legend."

"I know that." The legend was something of a joke with the staff, he was well-loved by all of us.

"You are important to us, so get yourself sorted and come back when you're ready."

Just when I was despairing of finding some avenue of investigation there was a breakthrough of sorts. I was seated quietly on the toilet when I heard the front doorbell. Hastily wiping my arse, I pulled up my jocks and trousers and headed for the door. There was no one there. On the ground, there was a package addressed to me with a note, from a friend. I tore off the wrapping paper and stared at the contents. I knew of no friend who would send me a porn video.

The title intrigued me; 'Teacher's Pet - creaming an 'A'.

What the hell, I have seen a few videos that purported to tell the story of a teacher/student relationship, but this was the first I'd seen where the teacher was a woman. I recognised that woman, her name was Jaime Peters, my wife.

Fearing the worst I inserted it into my player and sat back to watch my world disappear.

I'll give them this, it was very well done and, for a while had me believing that it was Jaime, my Jaime. The introduction was of Jaime in front of her class. The lesson had finished and the class were filing out. "Dean, I want a word with you." She was facing away from the camera.

He turned and walked over to her, a smug expression on his face. "Yes, Ms Peters, what do you want?"

She pulled him to her and kissed him with a passion that I could not believe. Following several minutes of tongue involved kissing she dropped to the floor, hastily unzipping his pants as if her life depended on it, she engulfed his rampant cock with her mouth.

The action progressed to the point where she had stripped out of her clothes and lay on the desk in an invitation for him to fuck her. I could not believe that Jaime would ever get involved in anything like this, that was until the POV closeup of his cock sliding into her pussy. This woman was not Jaime.

I watched it until the end. I had to admit that it was extremely well edited. Apart from the opening shot of her facing the class, her face was hidden, in the long shots her hair hung down obscuring her features and during the close-ups, her face was out of shot. The producers had obviously used a double and spliced the action onto the opening sequence.

How far had this gone? The DVD sleeve indicated that it was distributed by a channel that specialised in this genre, usually featuring a fictitious school called 'Innocent High'. I cranked up the web and logged into a pawn site that featured this channel and scrolling through the most recent additions until I came upon this video. Scrolling down to the comments section there were a dozen or more, some asking who the woman was, others identifying her as Jaime Peters. Others were stating that they'd shove their dicks into her any day. I was disgusted and shut it down.

I had work to do.

I took the DVD to the police. Sergeant Robinson was called to the front desk. "Mister Peters, what can I do for you?"

"I have something for you." I handed him the DVD. "This has been circulated worldwide and shows someone who is supposed to be my wife, having sex with a student who, I believe is Dean Jankovic, who was in one of her classes."

"You say supposed to be your wife, you don't believe that to be the case?"

"No, it most definitely is not her."

"Let me have a look at it."

"I need to be there as you watch it so that I can point out why I know that it isn't Jaime."

"Suit yourself." We went into a room where he placed the DVD into a computer. As the opening sequence played, he commented, "That looks very much like her."

'"Keep going, this is the only time that you will see her face." I waited until it reached the shot of him shoving his cock into a pussy. "Stop!" He hit the pause button. "That is not Jaime."

"How can you tell? You've seen one pussy you've seen them all."

"It's not her pussy that gives it away, it's her pubes."

"What pubes, she's shaven."

"That's the point. Jaime's pubes were groomed in a distinctive manner. If you were to look at the autopsy photos of her genitalia you will spot the difference immediately. While you're at it, if you look closely, just above her pubes you'll see, in five mil high script the words 'Je t'aime', I have the same, if you like I'll show you, it is, was, our way of continually telling each other of our love."

He left the room and came back a few minutes later with a smile on his face. "Whose idea was this?" Pointing to the photo.

"Her idea, but my work. She said that I might need directions." The pubes had been trimmed in the shape of a downward pointing arrow, in no way resembling the clean-shaven pussy of the woman in the DVD.

"Someone has gone to a great deal of trouble in producing this video, someone who has not seen her up close and naked, but to what end?"

"It could have been a part of Dean's ongoing bullying campaign against young Justin. He shows Justin the video, "See, that's me and that's her, and that's me fucking her." Or it could have been revenge on Jaime for rejecting his advances. I have heard a rumour being circulated where he has claimed to have had sex with her. I know that did not happen."

"How do you know that?"

"Because she told me that, it would have been six months ago, that Justin was upset because Dean told him that he had been having sex with her. At first, he was devastated, because his dreams of being the first to have her had been destroyed, then, when she told him that it was not true he became angry with Dean."

"This Justin, will he verify that?"

"I don't know. He's in a fragile state at the moment, according to Amanda, the student counsellor, he's been fluctuating between blaming himself for her death and anger at Dean for lying to him."

"Would you say that his anger could lead him to kill her?"

"I doubt it, I could be wrong."

"If you don't mind me saying this but, there is something else bothering me."

"And what is that?"

"There were no empty medication containers anywhere near the body. That seems odd to me. We initially thought that her death might have been assisted in some way."

"Like euthanasia?"

"That thought did cross my mind, hence the interest in you as a viable suspect. It now appears as if we might have two others."

"You don't think that Justin could have done this, do you?"

"An unstable mind can lead to a person doing things that are totally out of character."

"If it were me, I would place Dean at the top of the list. From experience, when bullies are challenged they tend to either go to water or over-react. Even if he'd only starred in that video, the fact that it is now out there with no hope of shutting it down seems to me to be an over-reaction."

"We'll bear that in mind, in the meantime I have to ask that you don't leave town."

So, I'm a suspect.

Just when I thought that I was coping with my loss, I realised that this was just the beginning. My physical loss was great, no more lovely warm body next to mine in bed, her arms around me, her hands seeking him and re-energising him into another expression of our love for each other. Now replaced by a cold and lonely bed, each night a reminder of my loss. Great as my physical loss is, it pales to insignificance when compared to my spiritual loss. Gone forever was the woman who knew my feelings instinctively, who could ease my concerns with nothing more than a hug or a kiss. Gone too was the woman who was so appreciating of my shoulder in times of need, my lips to calm her and my tears that joined hers when a release of tension was required. All of this has been replaced by an emptiness that echoed in my mind and there was nothing I could do to shake free of it.

I needed outside help from someone who was not close to this situation. Scrolling through the list of Psychologists I came across a vaguely familiar name. I rang for an appointment thinking that I would have to wait forever for a slot, but no.

I pushed the door open just before three, I am a stickler for punctuality. "Hi, I'm Jim Peters, I have a three o'clock appointment."

"Have you been here before?"

"No."

"Strange, I recognised the name and was certain you had been here before. I guess that explains why I couldn't find a file on you. We are going to have to get details if you would fill out this form before Doctor Wilcox will see you."

There was a pen on the reception counter so I stood and completed the form. Trudi, at least that's what the name tag told me, glanced at it. "You work for Kenneally and Associates I see."

"Yes."

"That explains why I remembered your name, it was on an evaluation request."

"That's why your name, not yours personally, was familiar. It must have been, what, two years ago?"

"Something like that." She pushed the intercom button. "Mister Peters is here for his appointment." Looking at me. "You may go in, it's the first on the right."

I pushed open the door. "Come in James. or do you prefer Jim"

"Jim's fine." I sat.

"Now, You've been having a rough time of late, haven't you?"

"You could say that."

"I know something of the situation that you are in, but there's more to it than that, isn't there?"

"Where do I begin? You've probably read that my wife took her life a few days ago, at least that's what the media has told the world."

"But that isn't the case, is it?" She was looking, not at me, but into me.

"I don't believe that she committed suicide, it was against her principles for a start. She had discussed a problem she was having with, at first, it was one student, it now appears that it was with two students. We had discussed both of them and she believed that the matters had been resolved. It appears not. One of the students was bullying the other about his fixation with Jaime, accusing him of being in love with her. Jaime had discussed this with Justin in the context of his being bullied by Dean. She told him that there was little she could do unless either he or his parents, was prepared to stand up and report the matter to the Principal. She reinforced that their relationship could never be more than the parent/teacher relationship proscribed by the school authorities. She said that he understood this."

"What about the other student, what was the situation there?"

"Dean, now that's a different matter entirely. Around six months ago he began to put it about that he and Jaime had been having an affair. This caused Justin a few problems because part of his fixation was that Jaime was still a virgin and that he would be the one that would 'pop her cherry'. He had expressed his disappointment with her and he wasn't sure that her denial was truthful. When Dean showed him a video of him and Jaime having sex in the classroom, complete with the obligatory creampie oozing from her pussy. Justin lost the plot."

"This video, could it be real?"

"No. It was well done, but her only involvement was the opening scene of her standing in front of the class as they filed from the room. That sequence was probably filmed without her knowledge. Everything that followed had been staged to look like Dean was having sex with her. It was a good piece of editing."

"So, you've seen it then?"

"Yes. It's not my cup of tea, but it has been released on DVD to adult stores and uploaded to one porn website, probably more. As of yesterday, there have been some nine hundred thousand views of that video. It is now out there and there's no way of getting it back."

"So, you now have to wear the horns of a cuckold."

"I hadn't got around to that, but yes, I'm the guy whose wife was fucking a school student and breaking several laws without any thought of what her husband would think. Fuck, pardon the language, something else for me to dwell upon."

"I would probably have used that word If I was in your situation, so there's no need to apologise. So, what are we going to do about this?"

"That's why I'm here, what am I going to do about it?"

"On a professional level, I can support you while you cope with the emotional traumas of this episode, with the death of the woman that you loved, and of the trauma of having her good reputation dragged through the mire of public opinion. On a personal level, we need to find a way of restoring her reputation and that's the hard part. The more you protest her innocence, the more public opinion will convict her."

"What if there is some way to prosecute those responsible for the production of that video. I could sue for payment of the artiste's fees. The only way that they can avoid payment is to deny that Jaime was the female star." I was thinking out loud and not expecting a response.

"You have a devious mind, that's why your boss is willing to let you sort your problems out. If he'd demanded you continue work, you would probably not cope and either resign or get fired."

"I don't know how long he's prepared to wait for that to happen."

"I'll have a word with him, reassure him that you will, with my support, be ready to return to the salt mine in no time at all. While talking with him I'll run some of your ideas past him and see if I can interest him in pursuing the line of inquiry into the production and distribution of that DVD." She handed me a business card, but not before writing down her mobile number. "Call me anytime, I'll call you if I find out anything. In the meantime ask Trudi to make an appointment for this time next week."

"Okay, thank you for today, I don't feel quite so bad. I didn't want to burden family or friends with my problems but... "

"I know, I'm being paid to listen and help, so you don't feel so bad about burdening me."

"That's not what I was going to say at all, What I was about to say was, thank you for listening to me, I didn't feel as if I was burdening you, it was almost like you had been a friend of long-standing encouraging me to let my emotions out and to get my head around my problems."

Two days later I had an unexpected visitor, Roderick Spencer, my boss and father-in-law. "Jim," I knew that this was not a visit to tell me that I had been fired, "I had an interesting conversation with Janine, Doctor Wilcox, yesterday, she told me about your line of thinking, I know that contravenes doctor/patient confidentiality, but seeing as how I'm footing the bill for this and that I have a vested interest in discovering why Jaime did this if indeed, she did do it. I have given it some thought. I have an appointment, later today, with the Coroner at which I will express our conviction that this is not a case of suicide, but a homicide. I will explain our reasoning and request that I be given a position as counsel assisting him in this investigation. I already have my people liaising with the video distribution company to ascertain the mechanics of its production. I have informed them that we would be proceeding with a claim for participation fees on behalf of Jaime."