An Unhealthy Fixation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pleased to meet you." I held out my hand.

"We don't usually cover this sort of inquest, not unless there is more to it than meets the eye. Mandy convinced me that there is a story here, and I agree with her. She then told me that you wanted to see your wife's name cleared of the stigma that surrounds this episode. While I can't promise that public opinion will be changed, in your eyes she will be vindicated."

"Thank you for that."

"Don't thank me. I'm going to embarrass my sister here... "

"Don't you dare!" Amanda punched his arm, "You promised not to mention it to him."

"Tough. I can see why you're in love with him, he's much better than the usual dropkicks you go out with. I'm off, I have work to do, you can fight this out amongst yourselves."

He had no sooner left than Roderick arrived. "I thought that went well. And who is this young lady?"

"Roderick, this is Amanda, she's a friend of Jaime's from school."

"Is she one of Jaime's students?"

"Aren't you sweet," Amanda said, "I'm the Student Counsellor, I thought James needed some moral support."

"I think you're hoping that it will turn into immoral support." Trust Roderick to not only express his thoughts and opinions but to cut to the chase.

"The thought never... "

"Stop before your commit perjury." Roderick said, "Amanda, you knew Jaime better than most, you knew how much she and James loved each other, and you have decided that you would like to have that same love and commitment and, because you don't trust your judgement when it comes to men, you'd go down the path of hitting on someone you know has been tried and tested. Don't deny this, do something about it. I want James' mind dragged away from his grief so that he can get back to being of use to his employer, me."

"I'll do what I can." She promised him.

A lot can happen in six months. Firstly, the Coroner issued a statement that Jaime Peters did not, as first thought, commit suicide, but that she was a victim of homicide. He identified Dean Jankovic as the person responsible for her death. He also launched a scathing attack on Dean's father for providing the production and distribution facilities to make the DVD that was responsible, not only for the emotional trauma caused to both Jaime and Justin Sampson, but the events leading up to her murder, and the school for failing to provide a bullying free environment for its students.

Simon was good to his promise of publishing the story. Not everyone was convinced, but what can you do?

Those people not into porn, rationalised that it had nothing to do with them, sure, they felt sorry for Jaime but these things happen. Those into porn checked their favourite web site to see what the fuss was about. On balance, the criticism made little difference.

Okay, you want to know what is going on between Amanda and me. We are now discussing marriage. I took some convincing, but with both her and Roderick working on me, what chance of escape did I have? I 'reluctantly' gave in to the inevitable and she has moved in with me. I have to admit that I am enjoying having her with me. She is, despite my doubts, every bit as good in bed as Jaime was.

"Darling,"

Here we go again.

"Yes, what do you want?" As if I didn't know, insatiable she is.

"It's not what I want, it's what I need." She sat on my lap and, grabbing my hand she pushed it under her skirt. Surprise, surprise, she was not wearing knickers. She half stood and her hand went between us and unerringly to my zipper. She turned to face me and, straddling me, she lowered herself onto my now free and rampant cock. "I have something to show you." She raised her skirt revealing a newly acquired tattoo. "I want you to trim my pubes, but not right now, he has work to do."

"When you enjoy something, it's hardly work." I told her.

Some little time later I got up close and personal to her tattoo, it read 'Je t'aime'. "I don't need directions anymore." I told her as she lay on the bed waiting for me to trim her.

"Just do it." She told me. I didn't even bother to rinse the shaving foam from her pussy before sliding into her.

There are times that I remember Jaime while I'm making love to Amanda. "What are you thinking?" She asked just after I had unloaded into her.

"You remind me so much of Jaime at times like this."

"So, the mental notes I took when we discussed you have worked. I want to be so much like her, what you had was as near to perfect as you can get. I am honouring her memory if I remind you of her."