An Unknown Adventure Ch. 01

Story Info
Boyfriend takes me on an adventure.
2.8k words
4.34
7.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi baby," I say to Michael as I hear him come through the door. I'm cleaning up the kitchen and don't hear him sneak up behind me. He wraps his arms around my waist nuzzling and kissing my neck. "Now that's a greeting I could get used to," letting myself lean back into him. He turns me around and kisses me passionately. Pulling away and leaving me breathless he asks what my plans are for my few days of vacation. I give him a strange look. He knows I don't have plans and that I'm just using up some vacation days before I lose them. "I haven't decided yet, it would be more fun if you were able to take some time off too," I say, giving him a little pouty lip. Suddenly his face lights up, "well then you're in luck." I look at him with a puzzled expression.

"Not only do I have a few days off, but I also have a big surprise for you." Wrapping my arms around his neck I can't help but ask "what kind of surprise baby?" He gives me that little smirk that usually means he's up to no good but that it will be a lot of fun. "If I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise now would it." Turning me around he pushes me toward the bedroom and tells me to go pack some clothes then slaps my ass and tells me to get my ass in gear. "Where are we going?" I ask, but he won't tell me and just says "hurry up and go pack." I shimmy up next to him, slide my hand along his cock over his pants, give him my best puppy dog eyes, and whine "but I don't know what to pack since I don't know where we're going. Do I need clothes for cold weather or warm weather? You can at least tell me that." Now I'm the one smirking as I hear that little growl that he thinks I missed. Pulling my arms away he orders me to pack for cool slash warmish weather. Frustrated, I wail, "what the hell does that mean?" I'm embarrassed to say that I actually stomped my foot at that point, but he just laughed. "Fine," I say then head to the bedroom making sure to wiggle my ass thinking two can play this game.

I come back into the kitchen with my bag, "okay I'm ready." He looks at my very small bag and asks, "that's all your bringing?" I smile and slowly walk toward him, "since I have no idea what I need to pack I've decided you are going to buy me all new clothes and anything else I may want, oops I mean need, when we get to our destination." He's speechless as I lean in, slipping my tongue between his lips and kiss him passionately. Now he's the one that's breathless as I pull away and walk towards the door.

I've been in the car a few minutes when he finally pulls himself together and joins me. After throwing his bag in the trunk, he gets in, starts the car, and looks over at me quickly then does a double take when he notices my blouse is pulled open and my round voluptuous and perky DD breasts are on full display. His eyes make their way down my body and his eyebrows rise, as he takes in my milky thighs that are slightly leaning open. I hear him say, "oh fuck me" under his breath as he leans over and takes a nipple in his mouth while his hand makes its way between my legs. I let him feel me up for a few minutes enjoying every moment and every sensation. It takes every ounce of strength I have to push him away and ask, "don't we have some place to be?" Groaning he very reluctantly removes his hand and tells me that I am in so much trouble when he has more time. I give him a crooked grin, "don't make promises you can't keep" then I give him a little wink.

Well that's disappointing I say as we pull into my parents driveway. "You led me to believe that we were doing something hot, sexy, and fun and you take me to my parent's house? What the fuck?" I look over at him and he's staring back at me with this big grin. I'm mad now, getting out of the car I slam the car door and stalk to the front door. Michael gets out of the car and yells, "where are you going?" I whip around to give him a dirty look and he's got our bags at the end of the driveway. Now I'm confused. "Oh look," he says, "there's our ride." Turning around I see a Lincoln Town Car coming down the road. The car pulls up and he puts the bags in the trunk and opens the back door. I'm still standing where I was speechless when he asks, "are you coming lovely"? I slowly start walking over; looking at him warily I squeeze by him. He slaps my ass as I climb in and laughs as he sits beside me.

"What is going on?" He has this twinkle in his eyes as he tells me that we parked the car at my parents because they are closer to the airport than we are. Airport??? Oh my gosh we are going on a real vacation. "Thank you, thank you, thank you sweetie," I scream climbing onto his lap facing him as the car starts to drive away. Taking his face in my hands I look into his eyes then slip my tongue between his lips. I feel his hands on my ass and moan a little. My hips are grinding against his cock and I smile as I feel it harden. Reaching down I pull it out of his pants, lift my hips and move my skirt out the way then slowly sink down on his throbbing hot member. I moan loudly taking a minute to feel the fullness then slowly start to move my hips.

Michael pulls my face down and whispers, "the driver is watching you". I whisper back, "then let's give him a show". He takes hold of the bottom of my shirt and lifts it over my head. A growl deep in his throat lets me know he is appreciating my decision to go braless today. He takes a nipple in his mouth and sucks hard making me scream, "fuck!" I lean back towards the driver's seat pushing my breasts up so he can get a good look at them in the rearview mirror. Michael moves his hips hard and fast pounding into my pussy. We are both moaning loudly as we near climax. I suddenly realize that the car has stopped and as I'm looking around the driver's head comes over the seat and is sucking and biting one nipple while he pinches and pulls the other one. It's more stimulation than I can stand and I cum hard bucking my hips.

My pussy contracts, squeezing and massaging your cock which brings on your orgasm and I feel your cum blast into me. Smiling at you, I wink then look over at the driver and ask, "do you want to clean me up?" I notice him look over at Michael and he gives him a small nod giving your permission. I climb over the front seat, putting one foot up on the dash and the other hanging over the seat. He looks at my pussy then dives in making me moan. I feel his tongue as he makes it really hard and sticks it inside my pussy tongue fucking me. My hand moves to his head, I tangle my fingers in his hair and push his face into my sopping wet cum filled pussy. He doesn't seem bothered by it at all. I look over at Michael and watch him stroking his cock again making me smile. The driver licks me from ass to clit over and over again before taking my clit between his lips and sucking. He sticks two fingers deep in my cunt, curling them up and rubbing my g-spot. Before I know it a huge orgasmic wave hits me and cum leaks from my pussy but the driver sucked it all up like he was dying of thirst and my juices would keep him alive. Breathless I look over at Michael and ask about our flight time. He glances at his watch says, "we were early but we have to get going now."

The driver pulls out a handkerchief, wipes my pussy for me (what a gentleman) then wipes his mouth and chin. Giving me a wink and a grin he starts the car again and we take off. After I pull myself together I climb back over into the back seat again and get dressed. Giving Michael a deep, passionate kiss I suddenly realize I don't have my passport. I'm panicking as I'm explaining this to him but he looks at me, brings his to my cheek and tells me, "don't worry baby, I've taken care of everything."

We pull up to the airport and I'm giddy like a schoolgirl. I grab Michael's face, look deep into his eyes and say, "I may have a few surprises in store for you too and lean in for a kiss." He chooses this moment to reach up inside my top and pinch my nipples. Groaning I slap his hands away. "We are going to miss our flight!" I take a moment to check the messages on my phone when I look up I see the driver hand you something and the two of you shake hands. As the driver walks by me he whispers thank you for an amazing ride. I giggle and tell him to just imagine what we could have done with more time, and wink at him as I turn and walk into the airport.

I hook my arm through Michael's, bat my eyelashes and ask, "so where are we going, baby?" He laughs but says nothing. "You can be a very frustrating man," I huff as I pretend to be mad. Slipping my hand in his back pocket I squeeze that scrumptious ass and he just looks at me and shakes his head. We walk past the gates for Chicago, Miami, Jamaica, Cuba, Turks and Caicos, finally he starts to slow down and stops in front of the gate for Las Vegas. He knows it's a favourite destination of mine. I look at him hopefully but instead he says, "hmmmmm where is that gate?" He is enjoying this way too much! Turning around he says, "oh we walked past it already." We finally walk up to the gate going to Miami, Florida. I look up at him questioningly. Walking up to the gate he presents our passports. "So we're going to Miami," I ask. He looks at me and says "kinda," and gives me a wink and a quick kiss. Laughing I relent, "Okay...I give up, you win. I'm not asking any more questions." The gate agent gently smiles and chuckles a little. She asks me where my bags are and I explain that I only have my handbag because my amazing new husband said he was going to buy me a honeymoon holiday wardrobe when we arrive at our destination. This gets a hearty laugh from her. Michael give me a quizzical look.

We get through customs and arrive at our gate just as the last passengers are boarding. Handing the gate attendant our tickets we board the plane. The flight attendant tells us that we've been upgraded to first class and shows us to our seats. We settle in and get comfortable, Michael puts his arm around me and I cuddle up close to him. Excitedly I say, "can you believe these seats?" Looking at me with a big grin he asks, "I wonder if our good luck has anything to do with you telling them we are on our honeymoon?"

"Well I didn't hear you tell her I was lying so you are just as culpable as I am." Before he can say another word I gently kiss him. Tasting his tongue as it moves over mine caressing it sensually. I reach down and rub his cock that has already risen to the occasion. I look at him questioningly and he gives me this 'what, I can't help it' kind of look. Suddenly we hear someone clear their throat and we both look up. The flight attendant is standing there. He hands me a blanket and says, "you might be more comfortable with this," then he winks at me and walks away. Hmmmmm....this is going to be a fun flight I think.

I wait until we are in the air then I spread the blanket on top of us and immediately pull his cock out of its confined space in his pants. Looking around to see if anyone is watching I quickly slip my head under the blanket and swallow his cock. Michael groans as I bob up and down making it slippery and wet. After reclining his seat, he moves his hands under the blanket and tweaks my nipples. I know he loves it when I groan especially when his cock is in my mouth; the vibrations from my throat drive him wild. I begin to hum a little to continue that sensation on his throbbing cock. His hand moves to my head and he guides it up and down at his preferred speed. Then there's a voice and I stop moving on a down stroke, my tongue caressing his shaft. The attendant asks if we would like something to drink. You get a beer for yourself and a Pepsi for me. Then he's gone without saying a word of our little escapade.

My mouth begins its ministrations on his cock once again. One hand is massaging his balls as I suck hard on my prize. I feel the signs that he is almost ready and with a pop I pull my mouth off of his cock and sit back up. Confused Michael looks at me then reaches down wanting to take his cock in his hand. I know he's trying to get release, but I won't let him. I love watching the frustration on his face. I pull down my top and my breasts pop out and he doesn't need any encouragement to take them both in his mouth alternating as he sucks on one nipple, then the other, then pushes them together and takes them both in his mouth at once. With every ounce of willpower, I have I pull him off my breast and pull my shirt back up. He groans and says, "Please baby I need you." Leaning over I whisper, "I need you too, meet me in the lavatory in 5 minutes." I kiss him quickly then jump up and I quickly disappear.

Entering the bathroom I lift my skirt above my ass, lean my hands against the wall and spread my legs. My pussy screaming for attention I reach down and rub it, soft and hard then soft again until finally I hear the door open. I imagine Michael is a little shocked to find me so ready for him but I didn't want to waste any time. It doesn't take him long to squeeze in behind me and close the door. First he runs his fingers through my slit rubbing my juices all over my pussy. Closing my eyes I can't stop myself from moaning at his touch. His hand disappears but then I hear his belt coming undone and his pants falling to the floor. He roughly grabs my hips and shoves his cock deep inside me. Michael reaches up grabbing my tits in his hands and uses them as leverage to pull me towards him as he impales me on that beautiful cock. We were both so hot already it doesn't take us long to climax. Within minutes I feel him explode deep inside me, which triggers my orgasm to rush through me. He stays buried inside me while we both catch our breath. Too soon he pulls out, gets dressed and lets himself out.

Pulling myself together I smooth my skirt over my ass and run my hands through my hair. Taking a deep breath I open the door and head toward our seats. I slip into my seat beside Michael kissing him full on the mouth. As I pull back he asks me, "where did you?" I laugh and respond, "you know exactly where I was because you were with me." He looks at me strangely and says I went looking for you but couldn't find you. "Come on Michael that's not funny," I say but looking at you I can tell that you are not joking. The flight attendant returns to collect our garbage and as I look up at him he winks at me and that's when I remember that I heard a belt being undone and I realize that you aren't wearing a belt today but the attendant is...oh fuck.