An Unlikely Alliance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your landings could use some work." He winced as he pulled a larger piece out, slick with blood. She stood watching him with her wings tucked neatly behind her.

"I think I landed just fine. It's no fault of mine if you can't keep your feet. I could heal those up for you," she said nonchalantly, nodding at the broken glass. Any cuts she'd received had apparently healed already.

"Why would you do that? Besides, I've got a healing rune branded on me, they'll be gone soon." He could already feel the sigil branded over his right rib cage tingling as it did it's work.

"I need you alive, of course, or you'd be dead already. Sometimes I forget about those things you burn into yourselves. I so rarely see your kind while alive. How fast will they heal?"

"Fast enough. But just hold on a moment, what do you mean I'd be dead already? You made an oath."

"It is true we cannot break an oath but it is very literal. You'd have to be much more careful with the wording."

"Well, why am I still alive then?"

She looked up at him seductively then through her lashes and he had to remind himself that she was a celestial creature hundreds of years his senior. "I need you."

"Uh huh... me. For what?" He began to inch backwards as she approached, still naked and being overtly distracting now.

"I need you for information. Did you think I allowed myself to be captured by accident? We've been looking to retrieve more information on your kind to finally end this war and I have been tasked with bringing one of you back alive to answer questions," Soratha said, just inches from his face. Her eyes were intense and her skin glowed with more than moonlight.

"I can't do that. You may not be familiar with demon law but the penalty for treason is eternal torture. It's not hard to do when you live forever. No thanks."

He held very still like a prey animal playing dead as her hand traveled underneath his shirt and over the scars there. Slowly he felt her light enter through his skin. A warm feeling spread in his chest like the first gulp of burning whiskey and invaded his body, trickling through his veins to pool in his head and stomach. Euphoria bloomed wherever it touched and his limbs started to feel like they were filled with lead. He knew what she was doing, trying to get in his head, literally. His father had already tried to break into his mind hundreds of times while he lay restrained. Training is what he'd called it, to reinforce the barriers of his mind. Those attempts had felt like a red hot iron being jammed straight into his skull.

This felt more like being cuddled to death by a gorgeous, naked angel while heroin was pumped into him. The effect however, was the same. The brick walls of his mind were weakened, allowing the nude woman now half-laying on top of him to probe for a hole in his defenses. And she did, sometimes battering and others knocking gently, as if she was trying to crack a code. It became more and more difficult to think when his head was stuffed with cotton and the earth seemed to be very far away.

I didn't think your mind would be this strong. Her voice filtered through the haze enveloping him. Not her voice really, just her thoughts. It sounded nice.

That is offensive and hurtful. I have a fantastic brain. The best brain. He thought blearily. Her response was to turn up her assault, making the rune on his arm tingle and go silent, no match for her power. A pleasant white cocoon wrapped around his resolve and squeezed until a giddy feeling overcame him. What once was a fortress over his mind had shrunk to something just large enough to hold himself and his prize. Whatever that was. What was he even holding on to? Letting go would feel so much better... Despite this, his training kicked in and on instinct he held on tightly, using the cocoon, hardening it around himself to keep her out.

They tested each other's wills like this until she realized they had come to a stalemate. She gave up with a sigh and as she loosened her grip, he was able to think again. His arms and legs were still heavy but he remembered who he was and where he was. He was Astaroth, heir to the demon throne and he had really fucked up this time.

"So, you've had some training in guarding your mind," She said.

Opening his eyes, he saw her own green-blue gems inches away, staring intently at him. She did not look happy but her mood changed suddenly. "That's alright, I think you may have another weakness I can use." Her wolfish grin was unnerving but suddenly her lips were very interesting. He couldn't take his eyes away or stop from imagining them, plump and pink, stretched around the girth of his cock. His pants grew tighter at this and he felt his shirt being unbuttoned. Instead of floating away from the world he was now hyper aware of every hair on his head, each individual piece of moss, even a breeze blowing over his skin was too much.

Gadriel began to gently run her delicate hands over his chest, grazing his nipples and entering him again, this time the light flowed through him and though it spread, most of it pooled in his lower belly. It was heavenly. He gasped as her breasts pressed into his bare skin and she straddled him to lean down, tracing his mouth with her long pink tongue. Even that was too much. He ached to raise his arms and hold her tightly to him but hey were held fast.

"You like that?"

"Yesssss," he hissed through clenched teeth.

He panicked as her hand moved farther south leaving a burning trail and stopping just short of his waistline. Every nerve ending was on fire. She watched his face intently as her hand covered the last couple inches and cupped him, rock hard through the fabric, forcing a low growl from his throat. He saw her satisfaction at his reaction. Some part of her was getting off on this, watching him helpless beneath her. He clenched his eyes shut and when they opened again the garnet red color had been flooded over by a glassy obsidian until they resembled two black pits.

"There you are, the real you. Is that too much? You want me to stop?" She asked, squeezing him roughly, "You don't seem so well now that you're the one restrained and vulnerable. Let. Me. In." She punctuated the last words with tiny, sharp bites to his hypersensitive skin.

"No." His voice rumbled in a deep growl as his demon stirred in him. The violent beast he worked constantly to keep at bay with his more rational mind. It wanted out, bad. It was difficult to think about anything but taking her sweet pussy and then ripping her body open to feel hot, thick blood running down his throat. He struggled to make his limbs move but they remained useless. It wasn't that they were being held down but rather he couldn't will them to move. She was stopping communication from his brain to the rest of his body. His lips curled up in a sardonic grin. How funny that his arms and legs were so flaccid when his other appendage was diamond hard.

"Is this funny to you?" Gadriel's eyes flashed in anger. Without warning, her hand slipped under the fabric of his pants to grasp his hot aching shaft, straining, leaking his juices into the fabric.

"Oh fuck," was his strangled reply.

She squeezed tightly before releasing him and rested her hand over his pants, stroking up and down, intense but not unbearable. Each time her fingers ran down the length of him his balls tightened into his body and he crested to the edge of release, trying to push himself over an edge that wouldn't come.

"Don't you want to finish?" she teased.

"Yes, give it to me," he growled.

"Then just let me in."

"I can't."

She sighed, exasperated.

Despite the torment, her voice held all the sweetness of sugar purring in his ear. "I can hold you here for as long as I wish. Just like this. You see what I can do to you. Now imagine if your senses were heightened like they are now but instead of touching you they sliced this lovely thing into ribbons. They'll let you heal and then they'll do it again. That's what our interrogation team will do to you."

He shuddered and reflexively tried to cross his legs when he remembered he couldn't move.

"I helped you," he said, "Saved you from unimaginable pain and death. Now you can sacrifice me in your place. Your kind are all liars just as they say."

"No, I don't want this. I'm grateful to you but I need you to talk. It doesn't have to be like this. Think demon. Now that you've left the king's fortress, would they ever allow you back without execution or torture?"

That would be an interesting point if he could think of anything but the nightmare clawing to get out or his shattering need for a sexual release as she continued to stroke him. He tried to muddle through he thought about what a homecoming would look like. They could look inside his mind and see that he hadn't given the angel anything. But he had helped her escape... That was treason and justification enough for capitol punishment, or worse. They'd never believe he was trying to work her. His back was against the wall. Truthfully, this was what he had already agreed to when he had released her. There was no reason not to let her in, and yet he was reluctant. This was his mind, the only place he'd ever been safe. Fine, if she would force him to do this, he would take something from her in return.

"Alright, it seems I have no other choice," he said finally. She released his swollen cock with a look of triumph but he was still not able to move. He let out a long breath at the momentary relief.

"I knew you'd make the right dec-"

"But I want something," he said quickly, cutting her off.

"What's that?" She asked warily, already fairly sure what he might want.

"Since it's apparent I'll never get a real promise of my safety from you I want to make it worth my while. I want you to finish what you started. Before we leave this hilltop," he added quickly, flicking his eyes downward to his throbbing erection. This produced the reaction he was hoping for as she glared back at him. She was used to using her power to make others acquiesce, not be used by them.

Her eyes shot daggers at him and her expression was wild and malicious, almost feral. "Is this what you need?" She asked while sliding her lithe form over his chest to bring them face to face. Just the feeling of her bare skin rubbing against him was amazing. He groaned. She spoke directly into his parted lips. "Let me help you."

He knew he'd made a mistake as he felt her power crash down onto him in a rolling wave. She kissed him deeply then, forcing her long tongue into his already open mouth. Every nerve ending was on fire, so much worse than before, overwhelming him completely. She'd been holding back but not anymore. Then he was aware of his pants coming off. His whole body quaked as she lined him up at her entrance and lowered her hot, wet slit down onto his manhood, enveloping him completely in one swift motion.

She began to ride him slowly, rocking her hips back and forth and the pleasure ran through his body until it became pain. He opened his mouth to tell her to stop but nothing came out. It would have been useless anyways because he both desperately needed this to stop and at the same time wanted for it never to end. Each wave that crashed through him was the brink of a powerful orgasm that never came. Excruciating pleasure. He would have gladly let her continue until he starved to death, just a wrinkled bag of bones while his insides burned away into ashes.

It wasn't clear how long she rode him, taking her own pleasure. It could have been minutes or hours, there was no concept of time while he lay there helpless and paralyzed, his balls tight and aching, his whole body shaking with the pleasure. So he didn't notice when she began to glow brightly, her skin and eyes stirred up with a light cold as the moon. Her wings extended fully and spasmed, creating a soft wind as she growled out her own release. Dismounting, Gadriel pulled his thick rod from her insides, making him groan in relief and in grief at the sudden lack of her. In one swift movement she placed her right hand on his lower belly and the other grasped his straining shaft tightly. The throbbing increased under her hand again and spread white hot, filling up his body until he was forced over some tipping point.

Something snapped inside of him. He became a lightning rod for pleasure that rushed through him in an electric current prying his mouth open in a desperate rush for air. The deep growl that should have accompanied his monumental release got caught in his throat and nothing else existed but her hand on his diamond hard cock as he orgasmed violently, spraying the hot milky release all over his belly until he was completely spent. Slowly he drifted back down to earth with a ringing in his ears, the air smelling like ozone after a summer storm.

Gadriel licked some of his juices off her hand, her expression thoughtful and watched him twitch and mutter in an exhausted haze for a few moments until his eyes lolled open. The glassy black had withdrawn and his eyes returned to their normal ruby color but they were damaged and raw with a mixture of fear and longing. She could see now that she had been too rough. She should have held back more. Something had broken inside him that would never fully be repaired. For a brief moment, an emotion akin to regret or maybe pity flickered in her eyes and she laid a gentle hand on his chest, making him flinch. Her lips parted to say something but she clamped them shut just as quickly, shaking her head. Whatever it was, it was gone.

Perhaps she hadn't meant to go that far but the vengeful, capricious part of her own nature had taken over. He looked at her curiously then, wondering if maybe they weren't so different after all. Maybe angels had their own inner beasts to battle.

She jumped up suddenly, all business again, her massive wings twitching. He had learned that was a sign of agitation. Clearly there was no time to dwell on what had just happened.

"Get ready. We're leaving," she said curtly, already walking away. He noticed when cleaning himself off that all his wounds had been healed during their coupling either on purpose by her or just from the sheer amount of her power coursing through him. One good thing anyways. He actually felt good, tired and used up in some way, but whole. Other than that, he had just agreed to help his greatest enemy. If there had been any doubt, there was none now. There was no going back. From the look on Soratha's face, the angel didn't seem to be too happy with him either about being forced into their deal... though she'd certainly made the best of it.

"Come on, we have a long way to go yet and my superiors will be eager to question you now that you've agreed to cooperate."

"Great. Wonderful. Can't wait," Astaroth said sarcastically, and hauled himself up onto shaky legs, trying to look unphased. As she grabbed him around the waist again and lifted them both into the sky he shivered. It wasn't from cold. He knew then in his bones he would always crave her. Some of her remained inside himself and he would never be rid of it.

He held on tightly and looked to the horizon for the angel stronghold.

12