All Comments on 'An Unlikely Encounter Ch. 01'

by PhiltheHarmonica

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
cbsteel87cbsteel87about 2 years ago

Waiting for Chapter 2. Loved this one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Lovely premise.

Great storyline to set up the sex.

Nicely written.

But the sex happened much too abruptly.

She tells him what she'd want from her husband. It tuens him on.

His tongue is up her ass.

What's the rush? He's admitted that he likes her ass. Needed dialog about what he liked about it. What would he like to do to it? Would he like to show her how much he's hot for it? Has he ever anally fucked a girl's/woman's ass before? Would he like to try now?

Needs many more details about how he 'appreciated' her ass. Did he admire it? Did he tell her how gorgeous it was? Did he ask to touch it? Did he touch it? What did it feel like? What was her reaction? Why wouldn't he have kissed it and played with it long before his tongue acccessed her asshole?

She's naked.

What did her pussy look like? Shaved? Manicured? Hairy?

And her breasts?

And, since her husband left her, why did she need to use his shower? No explanation at all.

Dis she really need to measure his cock? Did it really need to be 7.5"?

Why didn't she enjoy touching and playing with his cock before the blowjob?

Why didn't she ask him if he's like to put it in her mouth?

If she'd not had much in sex with her husband, where did she develop her blowjob skills?

Lots more that could be said.

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Interesting story! Good character development. But I have to mention that a burqa loosely covers a woman’s complete body, including face and they would not have been able to see Mo’s mom’s body or face. Did you mean hijab? That covers a woman’s head and neck while leaving her face uncovered and does not cover the body.

PhiltheHarmonicaPhiltheHarmonicaabout 2 years agoAuthor

Hi anons, you make great points!

I specifically googled it four times and still got it wrong so that's on me. Thank you for the catch! Will be fixed in future chapters.

Long post anon, I appreciate the feedback, very thorough and it'll help me for the next few chapters. You're right and I'll take all your feedback on board. I mightn't use all of it but you're very kind for taking it all on board and for the advice!

Diecast1Diecast1about 2 years ago

Nice story, Liked it a lot. AAAAA++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We need to see more from you. Easy to follow. We can place ourselves right there with Eric. I like Eric, Amira, and Mo! Lots of people will give you criticism, that is the world we live in today. I will not offer you criticism until I have written as many stories as you have written. Kinda like, I won't complain about my walk until I have walked in your shoes. I am thinking of jotting down some ideas. Share them. My command of the English language at best was a C. Once I made an F, had to take it in summer school to graduate, and got a B.

David B.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPhiltheHarmonica@PhiltheHarmonica
Hi, I decided to try writing on a lark. Hopefully it's likeable work that you can enjoy and I'm always interested in trying to improve. If you have any thoughts or ideas please do leave a comment! I'm not sure when I'll have more chapters and stories out but I'm pretty excit...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES