An Unlikely Encounter Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric replied by spinning her around and bending her forward, her hands and breasts were pressed against the shower glass. He pressed his cock between her legs and into her warm wet pussy. He gasped, slowly working his cockhead into her warmth, it felt wonderful. She crooned as he worked his cock into her, slowly pushing her ass back into him. They met in the middle, his cock buried deep inside her.

"Are you ready?" Eric whispered into her ear.

"Yes husband, fuck me hard." Amira moaned.

Needing no more order, Eric placed his hands on her hips and slowly withdrew from her clenching pussy and slammed his cock into her. Amira screamed and her knees sagged, Eric ran a hand up her body to her neck and gently held her throat as she restabilized herself. Keeping a firm grip on her, he slowly withdrew his cock and slammed it deep into her again. He kept going for a minute before withdrawing his cock all the way, then hammering deep into her little wet pussy with everything he had. Amiras' moans lapsed into silence until he heard an almost guttural growl sound escape her throat and he was rewarded with her clenching around his cock, triggering his own orgasm. Pulling her tighter against him, Eric felt Amira wiggle her ass against him. He slowly released his grip on her and leaned forward to softly kiss her neck. Eric slowly eased out of her and with a sigh, finally withdrew from Amira. "That was intense."

Amira turned around slowly, giving Eric an exhausted smile, she replied, "That was wonderful, thank you. I feel better." She slowly stroked his cock before carefully cupping water into her hands to wash it of their juices. "I need to clean myself again. Please leave me to do so."

Eric nodded, leaning down to kiss her cheek and smack her ass one last time. Withdrawing from the shower he quickly dried himself and changed into shorts and a t-shirt. He left the room and picked up Amiras' discarded clothing. He quickly threw them into the bathroom and returned to the couch. He stretched out and took a deep breath, marveling at the strange turn his day had taken. He had hardly collected his thoughts before the bathroom door swung open.

"You broke my jeans." Amira stepped toward him, flashing the place where the button had ripped.

Eric blinked in disbelief, her tiny waist was still mesmerizing. "I deserve an apology." Amira pouted at him playfully.

Eric stood up and placed a hand on her hip, "I'm sorry." He looked deep into her eyes and pressed his thumbs into the inside of her jeans, "For nothing." He grinned, yanking them down and leaving her standing in the middle of his room with her jeans around her ankles. Amira squealed and fell forward, her ass jiggling as she landed on her hands and knees. He quickly swung around and gave her two loud, exaggerated kisses on her ass cheeks. "But I hope that makes up for it."

Amira giggled playfully, she pulled her jeans back up and started to walk toward the door. "Goodbye Eric."

Amira had reached the door before Eric called her name, a piece of paper in his hand. "In case you need someone to talk to, just call me." The obvious was left unspoken. She looked at the note, then into his eyes. She stepped forward and took his number, leaving without another word.

*****

Eric sank back onto the couch and closed his eyes, exhausted after his experience with Amira.

The sound of his phone buzzing brought him back from a deeply satisfying sleep. Picking up his phone, he saw a message from Mo confirming his invite for dinner with Josh and his mom...

12