An Unlikely Encounter Ch. 04

Story Info
Eric spends the night with Joanna and Melissa.
3.4k words
4.56
8.2k
5
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need to get fucked." Melissa announced, stumbling into the room. She stepped

through the threshold and wrinkled her nose, "You two have been busy already."

She said, her eyes falling on Joanna, still lost in her own orgasm with cum leaking out of her well-fucked pussy. She stepped close to Eric and ran her hand to his hip, "I want what she had."

Eric ran his hand to hers, "You've had some drinks, Melissa, if you shower and still want to do this, we can do it after." His tone gentle, "I'm not going to let you be a drunk rebound."

Melissa smiled and blinked slowly, "Thank you."

Eric guided her to the small ensuite, in contrast to his shower at home this was a small, square shower cubicle with a green-colored shower head. Melissa shimmied out of her dress and kicked off her flats, leaving on a pink, lacy thong and blue sports bra. He drank in the sight of her ass, in a word, it was spectacular. The perfect, creamy blend of muscle and fat showed that she worked hard to maintain her body. She spun around and Eric's jaw dropped, she had looked like she had a small chest in her dress, but without the sports bra containing them, they were positively enormous. Bending down, she looked him in the eyes as she took down her thong. Leaving it on her left foot, she flicked it toward him, and he easily caught it.

Eric could easily smell how turned on she was, and he stepped toward her. She stepped toward him and ran a hand under his shirt, her eyes widening as she brushed her fingers against his muscles, "Joanna wasn't lying." She smiled.

Eric grinned and ran a hand from her hip, over her soft stomach to her chest. As he brushed her nipples a shiver went down her back and it hardened in his palm, "I need to go check on Joanna, if you're not out of here in five minutes I'll come check on you."

He turned and walked out the door as Melissa turned on the shower. Joanna had crawled up to the pillows and was laying on her back, pinching her nipples, "What the fuck did you do to me?" She said, "Shiet, you fuckin' filled me up!" As he crawled onto the bed she continued, "I can't wait for that shower, didju just turn it on and come check on me?"

Eric looked at her in surprise, "Didn't you hear the door?"

"You fucked me senseless boo, I jus' woke up."

"Melissa is in the shower, she wanted to have sex with me." He said, apprehensive of her reaction, "I told her to shower up first and then we could decide what to do."

Joanna sat up and shuffled closer to Eric, "You mean to tell me there's a smokin' hot redhead in my shower and I'm not in there with her?"

Eric breathed a sigh of relief, "That is exactly what I'm telling you, that shower is too small for two people though."

"If you screw this up for me, I'm never gonna forgive you." She said, "So what do you want to do?"

Eric shrugged, "She's gorgeous but I did come here tonight to have sex with you."

"You're too damn nice, you've got a redhead in your shower and a girl like me in your bed and you aren't laying there like you're in heaven." She pulled his shirt off and looked at him appreciatively, "Then again, I got you in mine, so maybe I'm in heaven."

He leaned in to kiss her and ran a hand down to her pussy to massage her clit. Her hand travelled down his chest and started stroking his cock, "Oh, baby I didn't even clean you up!" she purred, leaning down to lick his cock, "How rude of me." She ran her hand to his balls and massaged them appreciatively, taking his cock into her mouth.

Eric moaned and laid back down, watching the sheet of her black hair conceal his view of her making love to his cock. It was unmistakably the best his cock had ever felt from a blowjob. Her gentle finger manipulation of his balls was intoxicatingly delicious combined with her near effortless ability to push his cock into her throat.

Joanna ran a hand down to her clit and she started to play with herself as she sucked his cock. Her head bobbed enthusiastically, sincerely enjoying the experience she was giving Eric. Her skilled tongue was teasing his cock in ways he couldn't believe. He thought to himself that Joanna had lived up to her own words, a real blowjob queen. He felt his orgasm coming again fast, and ran a hand down to her hair, gasping, "Joanna baby you're going to make me cum again!"

Joanna pulled her mouth away from his cock and replaced it with her hand, slowly stroking it, "Oh you ain't gonna cum til we talk to the redhead! I think she might need some dick therapy." She shimmied up to him and put her free hand on his chest, "You really filled me up boo, what do you feed that thing?"

Eric laughed and kissed her cheek, running his hands to her tits and massaging her nipples, "Years of anticipation of course, you're the real deal."

Joanna poked her tongue out, "Boo, you should'a assumed that I was the real deal, I'm the best."

He ran his hand to her ass and squeezed it, eliciting a long, deep moan. "I can't wait to have you fuck my ass baby."

"Might need to wait until we talk to Melissa first."

The shower turned off, and they turned to look at the bathroom door, "Wonder if she's gonna really go through with it."

The door opened, and Melissa stepped out completely naked, her hair drawn in a ponytail with bangs covering her forehead, "You two are a vision." She grinned.

Joanna's jaw had already dropped, looking at Joanna's massive chest she spat out, "Where the fuck were you hiding those!?" She got off the bed and rushed to check Melissa out, "What the fuck!" She exclaimed, slapping her hands to Melissa's chest, "These are real too!" Her hands squeezed them as Melissa's head lulled back and a moan escaped her lips.

Joanna smirked, "You like that huh?" as she leant down to suck on Melissa's nipples.

Eric looked down at his cock, it was diamond hard watching Joanna fondle Melissa, "So you're going to join us?"

Melissa ran a perfectly manicured hand to the back of Joanna's head, where she was still greedily sucking on her nipple, "My asshole ex always wanted a three-way, but we never found someone who wanted to do it with us." She tracked her nails down to Joanna's ass, "But I think you two will be fun." She spanked Joanna, the spank sounding like a gunshot.

Joanna pulled off Melissa's nipple and gasped, "That was fucking hard bitch." She said, before yanking Melissa tight against her and sliding her tongue into Melissa's mouth, "Do it again." She breathed, kissing her aggressively and running her hands all over Melissa's body.

Melissa spanked Joanna again, alternating each cheek, before spanking both at once, her hands resting on Joanna's ass as they kissed.

They broke the kiss, and Melissa looked at Eric, "You didn't use any funky camera angles for that thing did you?" She grinned, her hands still planted firmly on Joanna's ass.

Eric shook his head, stroking his cock and enjoying the show.

Melissa stepped back from Joanna and sauntered to the bed, her chest jiggling with every step. She bent down and crawled between Eric's legs, "My ex was too small to do this, you don't have the same problem." She winked, before pressing her tits against his cock. She licked the tip of his cock when it came out from between her tits and purred, "You taste good Eric, Joanna is sooo lucky."

"I'm the one that's lu--" Eric started, before Melissa squealed loudly and sagged against him, "Are you--"

"Dontfuckingstopdontfuckingstop" Melissa squealed and wiggled her ass, "Joanna is eating my ass oh my GOD!" She jutted her ass out more for Joanna, "Please don't stop that feels amazing!" She closed her eyes and her mouth dropped open as she began to shake. "Oh-oh-oh my fucking- CUMMING!" She screamed, her Southern accent on full display. She sagged down and kissed Eric's cock before getting up on her elbows, "That was divine baby."

"She has a nice ass." Joanna grinned to Eric, "You might need to test drive hers before you do mine."

"Put that thing in my ass, are you crazy?" Melissa stroked his cock, "It is a crazy night I guess..."

Joanna spanked Melissa's ass, "I've got some lube in my bag, I always come prepared." She moved to the corner of the room to a black bag with sparkles all over it, "Never leave home without my sex bag." She pulled out a small bottle of lube and popped the top off the bottle, "Get comfy Mel, this might hurt."

Melissa was looking at Eric's cock, "I think it will hurt, but I'm a big girl, I can take it." She crawled down the bed and put her head on a pillow, "Eric do you want to fuck my ass?"

Eric nodded, he shuffled on the bed to get comfortable and Joanna applied lube to his cock and to Melissa's ass, "I'll hold her hand, she'll take it like a champ tonight boo." Joanna kissed his cheek, and tapped his cock, "Give her your best."

Eric pressed his cock against Melissa's ass, "Are you ready?"

Joanna curled up beside Melissa and took her hand, "She's ready." Joanna announced.

Eric pushed his cock into her ass, gently thrusting in and out as her ass slowly opened up for his cock, "Oh my god..." He moaned, even with the lube, Melissa was as tight as a vice, and it felt amazing.

Melissa wiggled her ass and exhaled loudly, her eyes and mouth wide open.

Joanna started whispering into Melissa's ear, and slowly, inch by inch, Melissa took Eric's entire cock into her ass.

"It's all in?" Melissa squeaked, gripping the sheets so tightly her knuckles were white, "Please tell me it's all in."

Joanna crawled around to look at her ass, "It's all in, good work baby!" She spanked Melissa's ass appreciatively, causing Melissa to inhale deeply, "Want me to take a picture as proof you took this thing all the way?"

Eric looked at Joanna in surprise and said, "I don't know--"

"YES" Melissa gasped, "I want some proof I took this entire thing up my ass like a champ." She wiggled her ass, "Take a fucking picture Jo."

Joanna grabbed her phone and took a picture of Melissa's ass stretched around Eric's cock. "Look atchu Eric, two girls in one night, and you got this fine ass to fuck now." She pressed her face against Melissa's ass cheek and stuck her tongue out, striking a pose she took a picture next to it, "I needa prove that I was here too and I took that thing!" The contrast of Melissa's pale-white skin and Joanna's darker skin was unbearably erotic.

Eric took a deep breath and drank in the erotic sight before him, "Well if you're done taking pictures..." He gripped Melissa's hips and flexed his cock inside her, "Are you ready Melissa?"

Melissa bit her lip and nodded, squeezing the sheets tightly.

Eric began to slowly work his cock in and out of her ass. The feeling of her ass was indescribable, pure, raw pleasure. "If you need me to slow down let me know." He looked up from her ass and saw Joanna and Melissa kissing passionately. Melissa was still gripping the sheets but she seemed more relaxed.

He slowly lengthened his strokes and increased the pace, beginning to truly fuck Melissa's ass hard. He grinned and spanked her ass, one cheek then the other, a smile on his face as he got into a comfortable rhythm fucking Melissa's virgin ass.

"It feels so good, you've had this thing in your ass?" Melissa breathed, looking at Joanna with awe.

"Just my pussy boo, I was going to make him play golf with my mouth, pussy and ass while I'm here but you got in the way of him using me every way he wants."

"Golf?" Eric asked, running his hands to Melissa's tits, gently twisting her nipples and cupping her breasts as he fucked her.

"I wanted you to fuck my holes eighteen times baby." Joanna grinned, "We do have all night."

"Sorry for-for interrupting your good night." Melissa gasped out, running a hand between her legs, "But I'm gonna fucking cum if you don't stop me." Her Southern drawl came out loud and broad, "Aw shit fuck you're gonna make my ass cum don't fucking--FUCK!" She screamed, her asshole clamping around Eric's cock, "That felt so fucking weird, I love it!" She squealed, "Keep going I think I'm gonna cum again!"

Joanna reached between Melissa's legs and started rubbing her clit, leaning down she gently bit Melissa's nipple, "Cum again boo, you deserve it!"

Melissa let out a guttural moan, followed by a long list of curses in a still-thickening Southern accent, before she finally sagged down and exhaled loudly, "Eric if you were single, I'd snap you up for this every night."

Eric smiled, "I'm single for now." He slowly worked his cock out of her ass and Melissa dropped onto her side, "If there's a line you're the first on the list." He laid down beside Melissa and wrapped an arm around her, while Joanna stood up to take a picture,

"You two look fine as hell." She dropped onto the bed on the opposite side of Melissa and took a selfie, with a glowing smile on her face, "And I look damn good too."

They snuggled up together, Eric's cock still rock hard, "That thing scares me." Melissa laughed, "My ex was smaller than you." She reached out and daintily stroked his cock, "I might just be ready for an upgrade."

Eric moaned softly and closed his eyes, "We'll see how you're feeling in the morning."

Joanna shook her head, "I want another dose of this dick before morning, do you wanna cum inside me again Eric?"

Eric nodded, "Fuck yeah I do."

"Wait!" Melissa leaned over Eric, her massive chest dragging across his chest and abs as she whispered something into Joanna's ear.

"Great idea!" Joanna smirked, "Eric get comfortable baby!"

Melissa swung her legs around Eric and pressed her soaking wet pussy against his face. Eric grabbed her hips and greedily began to lick. She tasted faintly sweet, and if she was soaked before, the first time his tongue swept her clit he was rewarded with more of her juices soaking his face. Her thighs were clenched so tightly around his ears that he couldn't hear anything.

Eric felt Joanna squeeze his rock hard cock and press it against her entrance, a hand appreciatively pressed against his abs and he felt his cock being worked slowly into Joanna. The feeling was unbelievably intense, it felt like her pussy was clinging to every inch of his cock for dear life. Eric thought that he had died and gone to heaven, Joanna massaging his cock and Melissa riding his face, he doubted things could get any better.

Eric smoothly spanked Melissa's ass, the jolt making her wiggle her hips and grind on him harder. He felt his cock bottom out inside Joanna and he focused on flexing his cock inside her.

The hand on his abs was replaced with two hands on his chest, and the most intense grinding he had ever experienced. Joanna's pussy was luxurious, massaging his cock and causing an overwhelming tingling in his balls.

Eric felt Melissa's thighs start to shake, and she fell to the side, her whole body spasming, "Oh my god..." she moaned, she started massaging her clit and pinching her nipple, lost in her own world.

"You made her cum that hard with your tongue? You're treatin' her right boo!" Joanna slapped his chest appreciatively, "I'm gonna treat you right for that." She leaned down and pressed her lips to Eric's, "She tastes good don't she?" she purred, licking his face and cleaning it of Melissa's juices.

"She's pretty good, I don't think she'd mind if you gave her a taste." He spanked Joanna's ass, breathing deeply to hold off from cumming, "You're getting me really close Jo, you better slow down."

Joanna ground down on his cock aggressively, "Why would I wanna do that? You deserve to cum for making us both feel so damn good boo!"

Eric moaned and squeezed Joanna's hips tightly, "Oh fuck." He felt the overwhelming sensation of orgasm hitting his cock, "I'm going to cum baby."

Joanna kissed him hard and ran her hands to his, "Cum for me boo, you deserve it!"

Eric thrust his hips hard against her and moaned deeply, his cock flexing inside Joanna as he filled her with his cum.

The orgasm triggered Joanna's, and she moaned hard, slumping against him and running her tongue up his neck.

Eric took a long, slow breath and looked at Melissa, she was still playing with her clit, her eyes were still unfocused she was looking at him and Joanna.

Joanna carefully eased herself off Eric's cock and rubbed her clit, getting a mix of his cum and her juices on her fingers, "Want a taste?" She asked, crawling up to Melissa.

Melissa nodded eagerly and opened her mouth. Joanna stuck her finger's in Melissa's mouth and Eric saw how greedily she was sucking, "I think she likes it Eric." She smirked, looking back at him.

Eric grinned and closed his eyes, he was exhausted from the fucking he had given them both tonight, and he knew he needed a break.

"So whatchu think, Mel? Was that worth it?"

Melissa smiled and looked at Joanna, "I clearly needed that." Licking her lips she stretched out contentedly, "It was amazing."

They heard the chime of a phone from the bathroom, Joanna stood up, "I gotchu boo, don't even think about gettin' up." She strolled to the bathroom, her hips shaking from side to side.

Melissa crawled up next to Eric, she laid on her side and pressed her chest against his. Her nails lightly raked across his torso as she looked up at him, "You have a great tongue and a spectacular cock."

Eric traced a finger down her side and comfortably placed his hand on her ass, "You're not too bad yourself."

"So were you serious about me being first in line when you're looking for a lady?" She batted her blue eyes at him, a slight smile playing on her lips, "If this is the treatment I can expect I wouldn't mind a date or two."

Eric nodded, "How about next week?"

Melissa leaned up to kiss him and gently stroke his cock, "Sounds great to me."

Joanna walked out of the bedroom, cum still leaking out of her, "Shiit Mel, I think your ex is tryin' to spite you." She turned the phone to Melissa and Eric, a girl with jet black hair was sucking on a cock with the message attached, 'She's better than you.'

Melissa's face fell, "That is my ex." She blinked back tears before steeling herself, "But I can one up him, I need you to send me that picture, Joanna."

Joanna grinned, "If you don't mind Eric I don't mind either."

Eric nodded, "Go for it."

Joanna sent Melissa the picture of her with Eric balls deep inside her ass. She looked at the picture and bit her lip, "I can't believe I took that thing in my ass."

Eric squeezed Melissa's ass, "You took it so well, and look at how proud Joanna looks in the picture!"

"Stop talkin' about me and Eric's admittedly glorious cock, whatchu gonna say to him?"

Melissa looked at Eric and smirked, before typing, 'His is way bigger.'

Eric laughed, "If you want, we can take a lot more pictures for you to take as trophies."

Melissa looked back at Eric, "I want some videos of us all together too." She pointed to the full-length mirror in the corner, "and I want to watch myself getting fucked unconscious tonight."

Eric licked his lips and looked at the two women beside him. It was going to be a long night.