Rosie's Car Trouble Pt. 01

Story Info
Rosie meets an old flame and they...talk.
1.8k words
4.16
2.3k
7
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 04/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
986 Followers

Rosie woke up sweating and panting from an erotic dream...a wet dream about a wonderfully stiff prick pounding into her pussy...but it was only her finger.

"Dammit. I'm tired of being fucking horny. All the fucking time. I need a man...or the hard part of a man." Dropping her nightgown Rosie brushed her teeth in the mirror. But horny girls have a better use for an electric toothbrush.

Rosie rubbed the vibrating toothbrush along her fuzzy slit, imagining it was a boner. She pushed the toothbrush into her hole, and popped it out with her pussy muscles.

"Mmm, just can't get enough of my cunt, can you stud?" Mr. Toothbrush didn't answer.

She watched her pussy in the mirror... Push in. Pop out. Repeat. Rosie moved it under her clitty hood. The vibrating head tickled her aroused clit. "Ahh, that's it..." Rosie quivered as her thighs clenched in climax.

"Oh Lordy... I need laid!"

After her morning diddle, Rosie dressed for a job interview. She wore a frilly white blouse, a pink mini-skirt, and her favorite candy cane panties. Candy cane panties always made her feel pretty.

The freckle-faced redhead drove to her interview. Then, a terrible but awesome thing happened. As she drove Rosie noticed a tire pass her, zipping down the highway. Just a tire???

Rosie screamed, "SHIT! THAT'S MY TIRE!!"

The back of her car swerved across the pavement with sparks flying. Rosie veered off the road, screamed again, and called Triple A.

Soon the tow truck hauled her car to a repair shop. Rosie stood in the waiting room. The cold air made her nips stick out like bullets. Covering the nipple bumps with her arm she watched the mechanics work.

A strange man came up behind Rosie. She jumped when his strong hands grabbed her hips. "Hey there Redhead. Long time no see." She turned.

"Oh damn, it's you Tomás! I haven't seen you since high school. Dude you still look handsome as sin."

"Yep, and Red you look sad as sin... like someone killed your cat."

"I-I don't have a cat."

"Yes you do, a fuzzy red kitty tucked between your legs." He winked. "Cutie, remember our first date?"

"Ha, that wasn't a real date. My parents were in the front seat, and I had to slap you—twice."

"Yes Rosie, but I got my first kiss." Tomás leaned in, kissing her cheek as his naughty tongue flicked along her ear lobe...

Rosie's pussy burned. 'This was a dangerous game to play with a depressed and horny girl. Tomás was still such a flirt... And the guy was her first wet dream.'

"Red, I have a wonderful way of cheering up sad girls." His strong hand rubbed her quivering thighs. "Girly, how 'bout you and me sneak into the storage room and..."

"AND WHAT? I COULD NEVER DO THAT!"

"Sure you could honey. But make sure nobody sees you. It'd be bad for both of us."

"Bad why...because you're a mechanic?"

"Yep, I'm supposed to be working on cars, not talking to cute redheads."

Rosie laughed. "Is that what we're going to do... talk?" Tomás looked at his worksheet as the boss walked by.

"Hell yes honey, a long, hard talk. Hard and deep." Tomás stared at her plump chest. "Wow Red, your boobs grew big. Either that or you're still stuffing your bra. Are your knockers real?"

"Of course they're real!"

"Wow. Real and real tasty, and your long nipples poke out like bullets. Did they get hard because of me?"

"No, and don't make fun of my nips."

"I love long puffy nipples. I bet they're cherry-red just like your hair." He grinned. "Rosie, do you have red hair in both places?" She blushed, staring at her crotch. "Don't be shy Rosie. Sexy girls aren't shy."

"I-I'm sexy?"

"Sexy as fuck! In school, when you walked down the hall your sexy ass drove me crazy." Tomás whispered. "I used to jerk off thinking about your sexy ass."

"Really? Th-that's flattering...and nasty."

He kissed her again. "Red, you going to meet me later, or are you still a prick tease?" Rosie tried to slap Tomás but he grabbed her hand. "Hell girl, I bet you're still a virgin. A freckle-faced piece of tail."

"I'm not a piece of tail! And dammit, I'm not a virgin!"

Tomás grinned. "How many times have you...you know...got laid?"

"Well, just once, in the dark. And my sex life is none of your damn business!"

"WHAT SEX LIFE?" He nibbled her ear. "Girl, you got a body built to fuck. Why deny your natural urges?" Tomás moved closer. "I have urges too...Wanna feel my urge? It's right under my zipper."

"Geez, not here Tomás!" Rosie glanced around nervously.

"Rosie Red, meet me in the storage room later." Tomás grinned. "Look what you did to me." Rosie swallowed as his lump grew larger. The girls used to gossip about his giant lump in gym class.

Rosie froze when Tomás's hand slid into her panties, rubbing her wet slit. "Stop that!" Pushing him away she ran to the restroom.

Sitting on the toilet she stared at her fuzzy red twat. It needed a good fuck, but she wondered if she'd have the guts to meet up with Tomás... But it wasn't like he was a stranger, and her fuck-hole ached.

Rosie giggled when she thought about how horny she made him. "Pussy is like a superpower."

****

Standing outside the storage room, Rosie finally got the guts to go inside. Biting her lip she ran in and shut the door.

Tomás stood there with a devilish grin and a giant bulge. The air sizzled with sexual excitement.

"Honey, it's time to um... talk." Tomás kissed down the nape of her neck. "Take that blouse off Rosie. Let me see your chubbies."

"No Tomás, what if your boss walks in and sees me topless?"

"Don't worry Rosie, Mr. Damien's gone for the day, I just saw his car drive off. So let's see your titties. Trust me, they'll be in good hands."

"Oh...okay." Shutting her eyes Rosie unbuttoned her blouse, exposing the push-up bra straining against her hefty boobs.

"Wow girl, you got jugs—and they're freckled! Are you freckled all over?"

Rosie nodded as Tomás unhooked her bra and eased the straps down. Her boobs bounced out and jiggled. Tomás grabbed them. Rosie watched his grease-stained hands grope her white boobs.

"Wow babe, you got tits like a porn star. Ever do a porn video? Ever want to do one?"

Rosie shook her head violently as Tomás kissed and kneaded her fleshy mounds. The guy tongue-tweaked her rubbery nipples, and Rosie felt his boner lump rubbing against her thigh.

"Red, have you ever sucked cock?"

"Hell no...but I watched sluts do it on porn vids." Rosie bit her lip when Tomás pulled out his swollen manhood. "Oh gosh!" The rigid boner swayed in front of her face. Rosie cautiously took hold of the wrist-thick shaft.

"It's all for you girl...every frikin' inch. Lube it up good, so it don't rip apart your pink tissue." With her face burning, Rosie opened her lips to engulf his fat knob.

It took some sucking to get used to his girth, but soon her wet lips slid up and down his long fuck-stick.

Rosie bobbed her head faster as slurping sounds echoed through the room. Tomás pulled his cock out of her slobbering mouth. "Now sweetie, suck my balls."

"YUCK!? Do I have to?"

"Yes, girls love ball-sucking." Tomás pushed his heavy balls to her lips. Closing her eyes Rosie sucked one hairy orb, then the other. "Gross!"

He patted her head. "Good girl, are you ready to deep throat?" Rosie gagged at the thought. But... a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do...

Tomás's prick pushed in deep, and she felt his shaft sliding down to her tonsils. Gagging, her throat muscles gripped and squeezed the cockhead.

Tomás moaned. "Oh, Fuck Rosie. What a tight frikin' throat."

He fucked harder, with his heavy balls slapping against her chin, and his curly pubes tickled her nose. Rosie slurped his shaft as drool hung from her chin.

Tomás's thick shaft stretched her lips. He fucked faster, jamming his man-meat down her throat. Rosie felt the huge cock throb—and burst!

Rosie choked and swallowed down hot wads of sticky cum. It tasted bitter and gross...and felt gooey as it sloshed around her mouth.

Cum-froth bubbled from her lips as sticky ropes dangled from her chin. Rosie panted for breath as his prick slipped from her throat. But it shot another blast of sperm hit her face. "Uck!"

She looked up through her cum covered eyelashes. "Did you like that Tomás? Did I suck you good?"

"Hell yes Red, you're a fine cocksucker. Now I want to see your naked twat. Get your clothes off." Rosie slowly dropped her skirt, revealing her candy cane panties.

Tomás laughed. "Wow, those are little girl panties. Let me see what they're hiding." He yanked down her panties, exposing her red bush. "Rosie, what's that white stuff on your pubes? Is that sperm?"

"No, um... it's toothpaste."

"You mean Twat-Paste." Tomás laughed. "Red, I want to eat you. Spread your pink petals."

Rosie did, blushing as Tomás's face dropped between her legs. His long tongue dug into Rosie's squirming twat, licking away... "Oh wow... that feels soo good." Tomás lapped away while fingering her pussy.

Rosie ground her hips up to his sucking mouth, and his tongue dug into her crack, nibbling her hard clitty. Taking Rosie's nubbin in his lips, he stretched it out—Hard!

"Ohhh...Yes!" Rosie squealed in climax, crushing his head between her thighs. She collapsed on the table. Lifting up, Tomás wiped her girlie juices off his mouth.

"Now it's cock time sweetie. Spread yourself like a lady." Rosie didn't feel very ladylike when she spread her legs wide for Tomás. And she squirmed as he forced the fat knob into her tight pussy. "Ouch."

Leaning forward the guy pumped into her gripping fuck-tunnel. "Hold on girl. Put your hands around my neck and let me fuck you good."

"Oh...okay!" Rosie whimpered in pain as his fat prick thrust in and out. But the hurt went away when he fucked deeper and faster. She kissed Tomás as the old table squeaked below them.

Rosie groaned, spreading her legs wider as his fat fuck-stick slammed into her pussy.

"Yeah. You like that big dick, don't you?" Tomás laughed. "Red, I feel your pussy squirming. You're gonna 'gasm again, ain't you girl?"

Seconds later, Rosie's spine tingled, and she stifled a squeal as her pussy spasmed around his cock. "Oh...oh my Gawd Tomás!" Her back arched up when his prick spewed, packing her womb with his hot seed.

"Damn girl, you got a sweet twat." Tomás pulled out his limp prick, and they both watched the goo globs dripping out of her crack. Her rosy pubes glistened with milky white droplets.

"Rosie, stay up on the table a sec."

"Why? Am I bleeding?"

"Nope, I was just admiring your cream-pie. I banged a lot of tail on that creaky table. I'm surprised it's still in one piece."

Rosie groaned. "I'm surprised that I'M still in one piece. Your big dick damn-near banged me to death!"

"Ha! I'll take that as a compliment. A cock compliment."

KimKim5
KimKim5
986 Followers