An Unlikely Friendship

Story Info
How two women’s lives became completely entangled.
10.2k words
4.14
5.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story of a friendship between two women and how their lives became interwoven. It will read as a stand-alone piece and can also act as a sequel to my earlier story 'Office Politics' where all the main characters were originally introduced.

Towards the end there's some S&M. It is not the main thrust of the story, just an adjunct to explain Linda's personality. If it offends you, please don't read this.

All constructive comments are always welcome.

Emily

Emily Jenkins, a tall willowy brunette, had graduated second in her teacher training class. Before she even started looking for a job she got a call from her mom saying her old high school principal would like to see her. He explained he was looking to hire two new teachers. As he had been following her progress through college, if she wanted it, there would be a place for her.

At the end of her second year of teaching the principal called her in and told her they were considering putting her name forward as school liaison with the Juvenile Probation Service. He went on to explain that it was highly unusual to recommend someone so new to teaching for this, but as he had known her from her student days (as had all the teaching staff and most of the school governors) everyone felt it would help her career to gain this experience early on. It would mean extra work and all she had to do was say 'yes.' Feeling proud that she had even been asked and without a second thought, Emily accepted.

The next semester she had Linda Barton as one of her students.

Linda, the only daughter of Stanislav and Rachel Barton, had always been a plain girl. Her father was of Polish descent, the family name being Bartkowiak originally. Although proud of her heritage, she usually hid it as if it got out she would be teased by her peers by being called 'Polack' or similar. At high school she wanted to be an actress or a ballerina but was way too clumsy for either. She was not a bright girl so some of the staff referred to her as 'that stupid Polack' behind her back. If there was any trouble she was usually in the middle of it, although she never caused Emily any problems. She didn't graduate and just left - under a cloud as usual.

Before she left, Emily told her the whole story and that seemed to make her really livid. Without telling anyone Linda decided 'I'll show them!' and went off the rails.

Almost two years later Emily was approached by James, the probation officer she was working with, concerning one of her old students who had been caught shoplifting. That student was Linda Barton. He explained that as this was her second offence she had been let off with a warning this time but was likely to go to prison if she offended again. He explained that as Emily already knew her, perhaps she could get through to her before it was too late. He also explained she had been beaten by a man she called her 'boyfriend' although he thought 'pimp' might be a better word and he voiced his suspicions that probably he was the force behind her shoplifting.

Emily remembered Linda and had always felt that she had been let down by the majority of the school staff and agreed to try to straighten her out so they arranged a time to "accidentally" meet outside Juvenile Hall. She was so shocked to see the extent of Linda's injuries although she had enough experience by now to keep it hidden: After a few pleasantries they all - Emily, James, Linda and her parents - went for a coffee. During this informal "meeting" she invited Linda to her home to see if she could help in any way, feeling that this would be a friendlier space to get to the root of the problem rather than her sterile office in the Probation Service building. Normally she wouldn't bring a criminal into her home but she made an exception with Linda as she had been so badly treated by everyone at school.

Over a cup of coffee she started by telling Linda that she was now too old to be treated as a Juvenile and next time she got into trouble she would likely go to prison. At first Linda rebelled but after several meetings Emily began to get through to her. Then the whole story started to unfold...

Linda had fallen in with a bunch of girls who were into shoplifting and fencing the stolen property for drugs. She wasn't tempted to use herself but would sell them on to a dealer for a fraction of their value. As the story unfolded the subject of sex came up. Linda said that some of the girls would get high on booze and drugs, dropping their panties just for the thrill of it. As Emily probed deeper she began to feel real empathy for Linda but touched a raw nerve when she implied she might be selling herself as well. That sent Linda absolutely berserk. Finally calming down she admitted was still a virgin despite being expected to have sex as all her other 'friends' did. In her world Linda was regarded as frigid and was often beaten because of it. She preferred the beatings to having some drunken lout have his way with her. She was old fashioned like that. Realising she could do nothing about Linda's 'friends' Emily was determined to try her hardest to pry her away from them and in the process change this girl's life for the better.

Although still plain looking, over the last couple of years Linda had gone from a chubby and awkward girl to a woman with a body to die for so Emily suggested she should try modelling as she knew of just the agency that would be suitable.

Linda's first reaction was "Who would want a model that looks like me?"

Explaining there were agencies that only dealt with catalogues and always needed "Miss Average" for things like hands, feet and underwear and were always on the look out for suitable girls. The agency Emily was suggesting was one of these. While Linda may never become a super-model, if she were accepted she could make a comfortable living nonetheless. They went along together, even if Linda did go reluctantly. Much to Linda's surprise she was accepted and started a successful career modelling underwear, lingerie and swim-wear. Over time one of the benefits of this was that she and Emily became firm friends and she soon found out Emily was only six years older than her. As their friendship blossomed Emily confided that she was quite happy being single, not liking the thought or mechanics of sex. "A man's sweaty body doesn't do anything for me and having a man pawing at me would be quite horrible I think" she had said.

Linda knew exactly what she was talking about. It was that which had brought them together in the first place. Although not revolted by male attention she knew the dark side of the male psyche as she had been beaten several times by her fence for not stealing enough and then not giving out to make up the difference. It was Emily who saved her and she would be forever in her debt for that.

Linda

Linda's career was going well when the agency got a contract modelling the Christmas Underwear line for a large department store. The photo shoot was scheduled for early August at an army tank range in northern Alaska as they needed the snow and foggy conditions. The girls and boys were given accommodations on the base and their food was served in the Sargent's Mess. It was here she met her hansom soldier.

Alan 'Hank' Hunt was a big, cuddly bear of a man who singled her out and treated her like a lady. Linda fell madly in love with him. They wrote to each other while he was in Alaska, his letters becoming more passionate and explicit as time passed. When his tour was over and he was rotated back to the lower 48 she travelled to see him at his new base. It was only after she had been seeing him for several months she started to hear rumours. Several of the men in his company made remarks like 'You want to watch him' and 'Be careful with that one' but Linda put this down to jealousy and ignored them. After a year they were married.

It wasn't long before Hank proved what a bully he really was. It all started when she was in Florida for a summer beach-wear shoot. Hank had turned up unexpectedly and he saw her draped over a tall, handsome, well toned male model. When the shoot was over Hank followed her back to her room. Before letting her know he was around he found a bar and got very drunk. Banging on her door she finally let him in. In his drunken rage he accused her of being unfaithful. What he wouldn't believe was that the man she was cuddling up to would be more interested in him than he ever would be in her. He threw her to the floor and she curled up as she knew, from bitter experience, what was coming next. He rained blows on her unprotected body until he passed out in a drunken stupor. The following morning he was really sorry and helped Linda to dress. She had to tell the people at the shoot she had fallen down the stairs at the apartment complex. No one believed her as she had an apartment on the ground floor!

This pattern went on for several years with the regular drunken beatings followed by abject apologies and promises never to do it again. Gradually the modelling work dropped away as the agency kept getting reports that it was taking too much time for the make-up artists to hide the bruises.

Between beatings Hank was a real charmer and the sex was great. Linda got a surprise when Hank showed her he liked being dominated. He would come home and plead with her to abuse him saying things like "I have been a real bastard today and need punishing." Linda found she enjoyed these sessions probably more than him and had an inner personality she could call up who took delight in inflicting pain and humiliation; they called her Mistress Virginia. Hank even took her to sex shops to help her buy the proper equipment with which to punish him.

Linda loved him most of the time (or thought she did) but what spoiled it for her were the frequent violent interludes. Then one day there was a knock on the door and two senior officers came to tell her there had been a training accident in which Hank had been killed. Somehow she couldn't bring herself to grieve. After the funeral the Army had given her six months to find new accommodations. Now she had to pay rent and try to survive on Hank's Army pension. She tried to get back into modelling but with her history no one would employ her. This is why she took the waitress job and how she came to meet Tom.

Linda told Emily about Tom while they were out for one of their regular girls' night out although she omitted to mention he was still married. Over the months as they grew closer the whole story gradually emerged. Emily didn't judge as she thought Linda looked the happiest she had ever seen her.

Tom's wife eventually died of a stroke brought on by the car accident she had been involved in that left her in a vegetative state unable to recognise anyone, even Tom. The accident happened quite some time before she and Tom met. Letting a suitable time pass after the funeral, and with the blessing of Tom's former in-laws, they finally announced they were getting married. It was going to be a small wedding, just both sets of parents with Emily as Matron of Honour and Tom's elder brother Brian as his Best Man.

Emily

Emily sensed something special when she met Brian at the wedding: She felt more drawn to him than she had been to any of her other male colleges or friends, although she wasn't sure why. After the ceremony Brian asked for her number but she politely refused to give it to him. A week later she got an unexpected call, it was Brian. It seemed he had contacted Linda to get the number and although at first Emily feigned annoyance she was inwardly pleased he had taken the initiative. Much to her surprise they talked for almost an hour and when, at the end of the call, he asked her out for a meal she found herself accepting. After hanging up she rang Linda and arranged to have lunch with her on the day after the 'date' intending to be mad at her for giving out her number without asking but all she did when they met was talk about what a nice man Brian was and what a great time they had together.

Emily dated Brian for nearly two months before she let him touch her breasts, even then she kept her clothes on. She was convinced that if she held out long enough, like the rest, he would get bored and loose interest. Luckily she was mistaken and as time passed she began to develop feelings for him she had never felt for anyone before.

They had been invited separately to Tom and Linda's for Thanksgiving. Emily had bought a new outfit which was a full set of sexy lingerie and a simple Little Black Dress with a pair of expensive high-heel shoes. She looked stunning. During dinner Emily looked at Brian who nodded and much to Linda's delight she announced they were a couple. Later, when she managed to get him alone for a moment she said "Why don't you come back to my place for coffee?" winking seductively. Brian almost choked on his drink!

By the time they got back to her apartment it was two-thirty in the morning. She knew Brian expected to be brushed off with the excuse of her being tired but Emily had other ideas. She invited him in for a nightcap and as he settled down on the sofa he jokingly said "Em, why don't you slip into something more comfortable?" Without a word she went into the bedroom and emerged a short time later in a sweatshirt and jogging pants. Pouring them both a glass of wine she sat down next to him. What Brian didn't expect is what she did next.

Taking his hand she placed it on her waist under the sweatshirt and waited for him to make the next move. Brian was confused. He had only ever touched her in a sexual way a few times and each time she had moved his hand away fairly quickly. This was very different: this seemed more like an open invitation. He moved slowly, hesitantly, across her silky skin towards her breast and then she took his wrist. That's it, he thought. But instead of moving his hand away, she urged him on by moving it faster. As he reached her breast she kissed him. He suddenly realised she had removed her bra and he could feel her heart beating under his fingers. "At last" she sighed as he cupped his hand round her warm, soft, mound.

He lightly caressed her, feeling her nipple harden. Rolling it between his finger and thumb he gave it a slight pinch and pull then moved over to the other one and did the same. He thought he would try easing her top up with his other hand. As he did, she deftly removed it herself. He could hardly believe it, there she was in all her glory; much nicer than he had ever imagined. He leant in to run his tongue over her nipple and she clasped his head to hold it there. He could hear her low moans and feel her chest rise and fall as he continued his assault. She encouraged him to move to the other breast. He moved across as she wanted and she continued to give out little cries of pleasure.

Lifting his head away from her body Brian thought 'OK I'll take what I can get' and again, wasn't prepared for what she said next.

"Do you have to go?" she whispered huskily.

"No." Brian replied.

Emily stood, took his hand and led him towards the bedroom. The room was how he imagined it, neat, very feminine and very tidy. She nudged him to the bed as she kissed him more passionately than she had ever done before. When they fell back onto the bed, Brian moved his hands to the waistband of her joggers and started to pull them off. Emily didn't resist, actually lifting her hips to help. As he was just about to uncover her pussy she stopped him.

"Aren't you going to get undressed as well?" she asked.

He turned his back to put his clothes on the chair and Emily slipped under the covers.

Turning back, Brian looked at her snuggled up in the bed and saw her track-suit bottoms were now on the floor along with a lacy black thong.

Looking at the thong he remarked "I bet they look good on you."

With her best sexy look she said "They do, but at this moment they look even better where they are now."

As she was naked he removed his boxers and was tempted to jump straight in; then remembered that he had no condoms.

"I can't do this, I've no protection."

"I've thought of that, look in the drawer."

He opened the drawer she indicated only to see lots of lace panties.

"There's nothing here."

"Look under stuff, silly."

Right at the bottom of the drawer, resting on a pair of black gossamer silk panties, he found them.

"Why were they hidden under everything?"

"I've wanted you to rummage around in my panty drawer for weeks now and this was the only way I could get you to do it." she said with a giggle. "Now come here and make me a woman - I'm tired of being a girl."

Brian slipped under the covers with her and cuddled up to her soft, warm body. Before he rolled on the condom he asked her - are you sure, really sure?

Quietly she answered "Oh yes. I've never been so sure of anything in all my life."

Sweeping her into his arms, his rampant manhood was trapped between their entwined bodies. Before he had a chance to kiss her she whispered "Oh that feels good."

He kissed her, catching her bottom lip then running his tongue across her upper lip before seeking her tongue. His hands were busy too. One was worshipping her breast, while the other was caressing the back of her neck. He then moved down to her collar bone and kissed along that, up the side of her neck to just under her ear. She whispered "My girls need you too." He trailed his tongue down to her perfect breast, topped by its dark pink nipple and started to circle it then draw it between his lips. As he did Emily started to moan and thrust upwards, it seemed she wanted him to take more. He took his fill, not all, as he still wanted to run his tongue over the bud. All this time, she was writhing with pleasure and calling his name. He then nibbled down the side, across, and up the other mound to repeat what he had already done.

Thrashing about and panting as if in a race, she gave his head a little push and he knew at once where she wanted him. He started down, sweeping the bedding aside to where top of her pussy was peeping from between her closed thighs. He kissed from her hip to her mound and on to the other hip. As he reached it she opened her legs slightly. He kissed and nibbled back across to her navel and then straight down to the top of her pussy. He shifted position and as he did she brought her knees up. Then he could see it: her beautifully trimmed virgin pussy, flushed rosy pink and glistening with a slight touch of feminine moisture.

His cock was now rock hard and throbbing to the beat of his heart as he slid his lips down to her knee then back to her apex where her pussy lips met. He slipped his tongue between them only to hear "Oh fuck, that's good!" Slowly he edged upwards to where her clit lay in wait for him. He found it and as he did she closed her legs either side of his head and started to shiver all over. Unable to stop herself she said "Oh god that's good, that's so good, don't stop."

He licked in little circles until she thrust her hips at him, screamed his name followed by "Fuck, Fuck, I'm cumming." He felt the warm rush on his chin as she grabbed his hair and tried to pull him into her. She thrashed around as if scalded. Still murmuring his name she collapsed, seemingly exhausted. Brian waited a short while and then started again. As she became more animated he brought his cock to her entrance and started to enter.

"Do it. Do it now, don't be gentle. Make me a woman - make me your woman." With this he pushed with all his might and with one thrust was in and through the barrier, buried deep in the warm depths of the only woman he had wanted since he met her at his brother's wedding.

As her barrier breached, she let out a screech could be heard half way across the state. Drawing back, she gave a whimper of pain. Brian stopped immediately.