An Unlikely Friendship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could hear the sounds of pleasure in the form of squeals, screams and grunts from both men and women. Several couples they had met during their stay were there in various positions: on the floor, chained up or on their knees. Also some couples were administering punishments to other people's partners or to members of their own sex.

Mistress Virginia led him to a room with no door - in it there was a bench. She made him stand at one end then, with a sudden jerk, pulled him down face first so he lay straddled along it. She deftly locked his hands to rings in the floor with handcuffs already provided: all this without a word. Opening her bag she took out a butt plug. Tom recognised it straight away. So she had kept it after all. She gently inserted it into him and for the first time in almost an hour, in her usual harsh tone, Mistress Virginia spoke.

"Is that comfortable, worm?"

Tom decided to play up.

"No, take it out!"

"Don't tell me to take it out and call me Mistress, or it will be the worse for you!"

"Take it out!"

"Well you asked for this!"

From her bag she took a flogger. A vicious looking thing, with several braided and knotted ropes - a real cat o' nine tails. She dangled it in his face and said,

"I'll not use this now but I will if you defy me again, slug."

Putting it down where he could see it she got another from her bag, this one having wide, soft, leather straps. She walked behind him and placed the end against the butt plug, tapping it several times.

"More comfortable now, you piece of shit?" SHE asked.

"No Bitch. Let me up." Knowing what would happen.

Mistress struck him - not hard - with the soft flogger.

"Don't argue with me! And call me Mistress!"

To reinforce the command she struck him again, only harder this time.

Tom mumbled.

"What did you say?"

"Fuck that hurts."

"Fuck that hurts Mistress! And don't forget it." swiping his butt again with the flogger.

"Yes Mistress."

"That's better."

"Have you got an erection?"

"No Mistress."

"Liar! I won't have my slaves lie to me."

She picked up the cat o' nine tails and swiped his butt with it.

Tom let out a yelp, as it really did hurt. Then she put it down in plain sight and took a cane with a heart shaped end, walked behind him and asked,

"Hurt did it? Well try this."

Tom said nothing.

He heard the whistle of the cane and felt the sharp pain. Six times she did it, and then stopped. Without a word she let him up, took him to 'The Dungeon', a room with rings set into the damp wall above head height and at floor level, chained him up hand and foot with his legs apart and his back to the wall. Two naked men and a naked woman were already chained to some of the other rings. Cold, salty water trickled down the wall and onto his back causing his already aching welts to be even more painful.

"Don't move. I'm going for a pee and to get my toys."

With that she left the room.

A big man in a black leather hood came in and without a word, started to flog the a woman chained to the wall. She screamed and writhed with pain as he continued. Finally he stopped and asked "Will you be a good girl now?"

The woman, now in tears, spat out "No!"

With this he went out only to return with a rope which he wound round her tits, pulling it tight until they went a puce colour. He asked the question again.

"No!" was the answer.

He went out again, returning with some metal clips joined by silver chains. He clipped one end onto her left pussy lip and the other end onto her right nipple ring. He did the same with her right pussy lip and left nipple ring. With each breath she took the chains pulled on her nipple rings and pussy lips, causing the clips dig in deeper.

He waited a couple of minutes while she moved around, causing herself more pain and discomfort then he said,

"Will you be a good girl and do as I tell you?"

"No!"

He pulled on her chains and as the clips bit into her and the rings stretched her nipples she screamed for mercy.

"Will you be good now?" he asked again.

"I'll be good, I promise."

He slapped her on both tits, which by now had gone purple. As he proceeded to free her he tenderly kissed her abused tits and pussy.

When free, they walked - or rather she hobbled - out of the room hand in hand.

During this Mistress Virginia came back into the room. Looking at Tom she said,

"You moved, Maggot."

She had yet another cane in her hand. This one was plain, no fancy end. She tapped it on his chest and then struck both his lower legs.

Removing Tom's thong (it had fasteners on the front) she set his cock free. It had been rampant until he saw the torture of the woman and now it was only semi flaccid.

"Call that a cock, I've seen bigger dicks on small dogs."

He hung his head.

"So you're not pleased to see me."

He was about to protest but she hit the side of his thigh with the cane. She tapped the other thigh with the cane then hit him hard leaving a red mark.

She then knelt down and to the cheers of the other chained men, took his cock in her mouth and started sucking. His cock reacted almost immediately and as it did she stopped. Unlocking him she snapped the lead on his collar, picked up her canes, made him pick up his thong and dragged him out of the room, taking him back to the first room.

"Sit down slug."

He did as she bid.

"You were looking at that woman, weren't you?"

"No Mistress."

"Don't lie, I saw you."

She picked up the flogger and lightly swiped it across his chest at nipple height.

"You liked her tits and pussy, didn't you?"

"No Mistress."

Thwack, as she struck his torso.

"Tell the truth, Maggot!"

"I was Mistress."

Thwack, she struck him again with more force.

"You wish it was me tied up so you could torture me like that, don't you?"

"No Mistress."

Thwack, she struck him again.

"I saw you. You want my tits that colour - don't you?"

"No Mistress."

Thwack, across the thighs this time.

"You want to fuck her, don't you?"

This game had gone too far now. With that last question she had really crossed the line.

"No I don't," he said indignantly. "I only want to fuck you."

"Like that's going to happen!" she snapped but in her heart she knew what Tom said was true.

'Mistress Virginia' left as quickly as she came, leaving Linda with a sopping pussy and an ache to have Tom inside her; in her pussy her ass or her mouth. She started to pack the things away, all except the canes. Snapping these in two she signified this was the end of the session, as well as being her way of showing she knew this evening was a one-off.

Releasing him she let him lead her back to their rooms, where she tended to his poor, misused body then 'let' him have his way. Tom punished her for 'Mistress Virginia' by giving her the roughest fuck ever, slapping her tits, ass and body, calling her filthy whore, a slut, a fucking useless cunt and lots of other obscenities besides. He set about screwing her hard, caring only for his own pleasure. To Linda it was heaven.

The following morning Tom had never seen her so happy. He was going to apologise for the way he treated her and for what he said but he noticed she had a twinkle in her eyes, a spring in her step and somehow her voice sounded different - lighter and happier. He realised that the something missing in her life was 'Mistress Virginia' and the aftermath. The very thing he had been denying her since before they were married. Linda, he realised, had never asked for it because of her love for him. He resolved to rectify the situation when they got home.

He would allow her to have her 'fun' even if it hurt him physically but he would ask her to restrict the number of times she did it. That seemed a fair compromise to him. While she was getting her pussy vajazzled and tits decorated again he went to the resort sex shop to buy a personalised flogger and two types of whip. He would hide them until their wedding anniversary and present them to her as his gift.

They got to know the couple from 'The Cave' along with Janet and her Toy-Boy as they all had shared experiences. Bill - the man in the hood - was a property developer and his wife Andrea, a school principal. One afternoon while the girls were out of earshot, Tom outlined his plan for the new house to Bill. Although he lived in another state he had contacts who knew the sort of things Tom wanted and would not judge their lifestyle. The builder he recommended could help them choose the right fixtures and fittings for their particular needs as well as doing the required conversions, as he had done for some of Bill's other friends.

The next 'Cave' wasn't due until the last Wednesday of their vacation but 'SHE' didn't appear until the day after. Linda suppressed 'HER' as she always did which made her bad tempered and cranky for a couple of days. Tom, being a man, didn't understand. He never understood. He put it down to PMS so instead of being supportive, he avoided her as much as possible. Linda felt alone and unloved at these times though deep down she knew this to be untrue. Being on vacation made it worse, as trying to control her temper was even harder than normal. It blew up on the Friday as they were packing to go home. Tom touched her pussy.

"Leave me alone pervert, that's all you ever want!" she snapped.

Tom backed off and denied it but the damage was done. A blazing row ensued, with Linda dissolving into tears at the end. Tom stormed out and went to the bar until they both calmed down, which he knew would be the best part of an hour. When he got back the room looked as if a tornado had passed through and Linda was starting to clear it up.

"Decided to come back, did you?" she said with a sneer then, instantly regretting it, added "Sorry."

Linda decided to tell him her 'problem' as she felt things had come to a head this time. Tom listened as she explained and when she finished he went into the bedroom, coming out again with a package. "I was meaning to keep this until our wedding anniversary but now seems like a good time." and handed it over to her.

She opened it to find the flogger and whips. Linda looked confused.

Tom briefly explained why he bought them and said they would discuss their use when they got home. He also told her of his idea to find a more secluded house if she wanted it and how he had spoken to Bill about the conversion of a room, an attic or a basement, whatever would be best, into a 'playroom'.

Linda then realised how much he loved her - she knew this all along really and dissolved into tears yet again. Tom comforted her and she started to feel secure again. For his part, he now understood this mood and why she had it, he said somewhat exasperated: "Why didn't you say anything before, I'll never understand you."

Linda looked into his eyes and said "A girl's got to have some secrets..." then she threw her arms round him.

"Just hold me tight and never let me go." With that her mood lightened.

On the plane home they were talking about how strange it was to be dressed, although they had both gone commando again for the journey. They agreed this was the best vacation they had ever had and decided they would make this their vacation type of choice in the future. Linda said she hoped that US Customs didn't want to search their bags as she would be so embarrassed if they did.

Over the course of the next six months they found and bought their ideal house. It was set back and screened from the road by a large hedge and not overlooked by any neighbours. True to his word, Bill gave them contact details of the builder he knew. He was used to doing this type of conversion as he was into the lifestyle himself. Not only that, he gave them details of where to look for on the Internet to find clubs with like-minded people. It wasn't long before they had a small group of friends with similar tastes. As the new house was quite isolated they took to not wearing any clothes sometimes, although when Linda wanted to 'seduce' Tom she would wear a sexy bikini while swimming in their pool or sexy underwear around the house to turn Tom on. Tom couldn't resist her advances and she knew it. Linda, for her part, knew when he was ready for loving as he walked about with a semi-permanent hard-on at these times.

Tom

Tom and Linda chose not to take a vacation the year Brian and Emily got married. Instead they gave their new house a complete make-over. They decided they would go to their favourite 'clothing optional' resort next year so they booked as planned. On the coach from the airport to the resort, all returning guests were asked to check-in after the rush of "New" guests was over. After Checking-in they went to a small restaurant in the local town for dinner and from there, straight back to their room for the night. They spent the following morning just wandering naked about the camp. At around midday, Linda suggested a pre-lunch drink. She chose a table outside the bar while Tom went in to get the drinks. As he walked in he thought he heard a familiar voice. The crowd parted so he could get to the bar and order the drinks. It was then he spotted Emily. She was standing there with nothing but a thin gold chain round her waist and flip-flops on her feet. Next to her was his brother, also naked. He reeled with shock.

"Hi Tom" Emily said without even a hint of embarrassment. It was as if she knew he would find them there. After he got over the initial surprise, Tom invited them to come and sit with them at their table. He was sure Linda would be as surprised as he was. As it turned out, she was in on the secret.

Linda had told Emily about the holiday they were planning and Emily wasn't sure if it was for her. At school she hated being naked in the staff shower after games in case a fellow teacher came in. She was sure she would be embarrassed by being totally nude in front of strangers. Also she wasn't sure Brian would like it. She discussed the idea with him and to her surprise he said he would if she would. When she was sure he wasn't going just to ogle all the naked women she agreed. They found out when Tom and Linda were going and booked for the same weeks plus an extra one, one week earlier, so they could get used to being naked in front of people.

As it turned out, it took very little time to get over their unease as everybody was the same and they would have stood out more if they had been dressed.

The four of them had a great time together. Brian and Emily didn't visit 'The Cave' something Linda seemed to enjoy as they had no interest in exploring that lifestyle. The only comment Emily made to Tom on the day after 'The Cave' was "I Love the patterns on your back." And to Linda after Tom had spanked her, "I see your tail lights are working well."