An Unlikely Friendship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't stop."

Each time he made a move she cried out but each cry less intense than the last.

As the pressure in him built he had to speed up. Finally he shot his load. On and on, he thought it would never stop. There was so much he hoped the condom wouldn't burst.

He looked at Emily and even though tears were streaming down her face to him she was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen.

"I'm sorry I hurt you."

"You didn't hurt me; the pain will pass. It will be better next time."

They wrapped their arms round each other until she stopped crying. Later, still locked together, he gradually softened until he plopped out. He got up to go to the bathroom and as he did she saw his cock. On it were her juices and the evidence of her surrendered virginity.

Sitting on the edge of the bed he whispered "You're mine now woman."

"And you're mine too" she replied "let's get cleaned up and get back to bed."

She went in the bathroom first and when she finished, he followed. Emily was changing the bed when he came out. Pointing to the stain on the sheet she said "Look what you did you bad boy." From then on, much to Linda's delight, they were telling everyone they were a couple.

Over the next few months Brian proved to be a considerate lover. Not for him wild outrageous sex but gentle loving but all at her own pace. Emily seemed to have no hang-ups with regard to sex but was amenable to anything Brian suggested. He didn't push for anal but found she quite liked him tickling her rosebud, especially in the throes of an orgasm brought about by his tongue on her clit.

The first time they tried 'doggy style' she was a little reluctant until he entered her. As he slipped just passed the half way point she pushed back until he was buried deeply in, then as he pulled back she found she wanted to urge him back in again. She held on by gripping the bedding until he reached her most sensitive spot then couldn't hold on any longer. With a low moan she slammed herself back until he was even further in than before.

"Again! Again!" she moaned, her voice husky and trembling.

Brian realised she was enjoying this experience, so putting his thumb on her rosebud he drew sharply out followed by thrusting back in as hard as he could. As he did she cried "Yesss" and wriggled her hips. With sweat trickling off his body he slammed himself in over and over again until the mounting pressure in his balls released, spurting out like a river, as Emily screamed his name. As they collapsed on the bed all hot and sweaty she whispered "I didn't think I'd like that but I loved it and I love you too."

Brian replied "I've loved you since our first date."

Linda could see a subtle change in her friend as Emily confided over lunch later that week that if Brian could make her as happy as Tom had made her, she would be a very contented woman. She added "He's doing a great job so far" and winked. Linda wasn't quite sure what her friend was implying but it all became clear when they were out for a meal as a group. The wine had flowed freely and the girls were quite merry. Toward the end of the evening they went off to 'Powder their Noses.' In the powder room Linda light heartedly remarked that Brian seemed to have an evil glint in his eye tonight and Emily had better be careful as he might try to ravish her when he took her home.

"It's too late" Emily replied, "he's done that already. If he doesn't fuck me tonight, I'll have to fuck him."

Shocked, Linda spluttered "Emily Jenkins! Wash your mouth out."

As Emily was putting on her wedding dress Linda reminded her of the conversation about men and their sweaty bodies that they had before she met Brian.

"Brian's not just 'A' man; Brian is 'THE' man - No: Brian is 'MY' man" and smiling, added lightly, "and don't you forget it."

Linda smiled back, simply saying "OK" and carried on putting on her bridesmaid's dress.

Before they left for the ceremony, Linda asked her how she knew for certain Brian was the one.

"When I'm with him, I never want him to go and when we're apart I want to be with him."

"That's exactly how I feel about Tom." Linda said.

*********************************

Linda and Tom

Linda had been married to Tom for two years now. Before she accepted Tom's proposal she had told him all about her past and how her friend Emily had turned her life around. She refused to talk about her first husband as she said the memories were still too raw. Apart from this, she was determined there would be no other secrets between them. Tom had dismissed it as "All in the past" and never asked her about it again. However it did explain why Linda had wanted a private ceremony with only her parents and her best friend Emily as her Matron of Honour. Tom agreed and only invited his parents and elder brother, who would be his best man, to balance out the guest list.

They learned early on that they could not conceive as it seemed that during one of the beatings by her late husband, Linda had been rendered infertile. In the time they were married they had explored the limits of what they found pleasurable and acceptable and Linda had devised a code: Slap or Punish meant slap and/or verbally abuse me. Naughty or Fuck Me meant fuck me and use me. Love Me meant make love to me gently and with feeling. When Tom wanted 'it' it was usually Naughty or Love Me. When she was in "That" mood, Tom would allow her to dominate and abuse him, but only up to a point. He knew that although Linda really loved him she had never been completely fulfilled, he was aware something was missing. Searching the Internet for ideas they found a resort that catered for vacationers with a hedonistic outlook, so they decided to investigate.

The information pack they were sent expressly stated that the resort was "Clothing Optional" which they guessed really meant 'no clothing at all.' They made a pact before they booked that each could 'do their own thing' short of full intercourse with another person. Complete nudity for both was a given. They agreed to give it a try and booked.

On arrival they checked-in and after passing through reception they saw nearly all the vacationers were nude: the photos on the web site and in the brochure showed couples only semi-clothed. The photos sent by the resort after they had booked told a different story, with almost everybody completely naked with only their genitalia fuzzed out. The photos of the staff members were dressed but even then only very scantily.

Once past reception a young staff member called Emma (wearing only body paint) gave them a list of the organised activities the resort offered and showed them to their accommodations. She also showed them the beach and pointed out where, if they went past, they would need to be dressed in, at the very least, swim-wear.

The first thing they did was dispense with their clothing. Having both shaved before they left with Tom taking off all his body hair, they felt uncomfortable and exposed at first but soon got used to it seeing that everyone else was naked, except in the semi-public areas. Linda was quite proud of her vajazzled pussy and the matching jewelled decorations on her tits. These had felt uncomfortable while she was dressed, even in a thong, so she wore nothing under her dress on the way to the resort to try to get used to the feeling of being nude. Tom went commando too.

On their first evening they attended the welcoming party for 'New Guests'. After the party everyone set about getting to know each other, some more intimately than others. Several couples asked them if they were interested in swinging and were politely told No.

During the first day while they were having a post lunch drink a rather petite woman who looked in her early forties with recent welt marks on her back, seemed to be admiring Linda's decorations. Linda screwed up the courage to ask what happened to her and she answered that she had been to 'The Cave', an all-night rave for all shades of BDSM. The next one was scheduled for three days' time: If Linda wanted to go she would take her. Linda looked at Tom and he just nodded. Then it was all arranged.

Their second day was spent exploring the resort. They had to leave the tennis courts quickly because the sight of middle aged men running round with their bits flopping about just made them giggle and they didn't want to offend anyone! As they explored the facilities, they found "The Body Shop" and decided to have their bodies painted the following day. Linda chose a floral design with a butterfly seemingly emerging from her pussy with a snake chasing it; the snakes' head coming out from between her pussy lips. On her back its body would emerge from between her butt cheeks, coiling up her spine - painted as a tree trunk - and be neatly draped over her right shoulder with its tail looped across her throat. Tom elected for a simple abstract design with a tartan painted cod-piece. They spent the rest of the day swimming in the sea, taking their first riding lesson and relaxing by the pool before getting ready for the evening's festivities. Having been naked day all they really needed to do was shower before dressing.

On the evening of the 'The Cave', Linda and Janet (the woman with the welts) went off together leaving Tom in the bar and a stack of porno films back in the rooms for company. When Linda came back Tom was jacking off to one of the films. She gave him a twirl and he saw the candle wax on her tits, all down her back and on her butt cheeks. With this sight he shot his load straight in to his hand. Linda took his hand in hers and lapped the jizz up. Then she said "I have been a very naughty girl tonight and need a good spanking." Without a word Tom dragged her into the bedroom and threw her face down on the bed calling her a filthy whore and a slut. He slapped her upturned butt cheeks, leaving a red mark. "More, More: Harder, Harder" she begged. He gave her several more hard slaps until her butt was a nice even shade of red and then stopped. Linda said she wanted to go to the bar for a drink while her ass still shone from the blows.

"Do you want everyone to see?"

"Oh yes. When we get to the bar, I'm going to lead you in by the cock so everyone can see you're my man and I enjoyed what you did. Now let's get all this wax off - use your teeth please. Slap me again before we leave, just to bring the redness back."

Tom did has he was bid and when she led him into the bar, not an eyebrow was raised even when Linda ordered the drinks. Before she took the first sip, she stirred hers with Tom's cock.

Several people came over to introduce themselves and ask Linda if she and Tom were into BDSM. She explained she usually liked to do the domineering and the only person allowed to lay a hand, a whip or have his cock in her, was Tom. As they walked back to their rooms she whispered "Fuck me. Use me. Make me your slave tonight."

Back in their rooms Tom threw her roughly on the bed and grabbed her tits. He sucked one of them into his mouth and stuck his hand between her legs, pushing his thumb into her pussy and two fingers into her ass. He then pinched them together and started to pull them out, causing her some pain.

"Oh Yesss" she moaned.

"Shut up slut, you're not supposed to enjoy it!"

"No, master - Do it again."

"Beg, slut."

"No!"

Tom relaxed his hold.

"Please Master: do it again."

Tom pinched and pulled again to squeals of pain mixed with pleasure.

Tom then pulled his hand away and, as he had done so many times before, roughly stuck his cock in her mouth and waited. She did nothing. He started to take it out and as he did she grabbed his balls and pulled him back in. She started to suck so Tom pulled out, pushed her down on the bed and slapped her ass, saying "You took too long slut, now do it properly."

"Yes Master."

She took his cock in her mouth again and started to bob her head, taking it deeper with every movement. When he was near to cumming he pulled out again, turned her over and rammed it in her ass. She gasped in mock surprise.

"You're mine now whore, and don't you forget it!"

"No Master."

Pulling his cock out of her ass, he shoved it in her pussy and pumped a few times as he always did and then withdrew.

A few seconds later, as expected, Linda whispered "Love me now."

Tom lay beside her and started kissing her neck and shoulder, moving down to her breasts. He caressed them tenderly all the while telling her how great they were. He then went on to her now abused pussy and kissed it all over before kissing up her slit to the top and exploring for her clit. Then 'SHE' came out. Linda snapped her legs shut, almost trapping Tom's head, pushed him roughly off and pulling him up by the hair, said with 'Her' voice "Lay there and don't move Maggot or it will be the worst for you!" Tom pretended to fight against her so she slapped his face.

"Do as you're told or next time it will be your cock and balls that gets it."

Tom stopped moving.

"Can't take it can you, coward?"

"No Mistress."

Linda climbed on top and facing away she slapped his cock. Then, throwing herself forward, took as much of him as she could into her mouth while settling with her pussy near Tom's face. She let go of his cock only to demand "Well, aren't you going to do anything?" then she resumed sucking with a vengeance.

Tom took her clit in his mouth and started to suck on it until they were both close to cumming. Linda let go his cock and moved up to sit on his face, almost smothering him. Moving her hips to her own rhythm all Tom had to do was leave his tongue out while Linda did the rest. Faster and faster she moved until with a scream, much louder than usual, she orgasmed on his face. As she did Tom felt a warm wet sensation from her pussy with the tangy smell of pee. She flopped forward, frantically pumping his cock until he shot his load all over her face, then collapsed like a rag doll as 'SHE' left.

Linda finally got off and started to apologise for losing control and dribbling on his face. Tom rather liked it: it was yet another kink in their already diverse sex lives. "I think we'll keep that in." Tom said.

Over breakfast Tom asked what brought on her loud reaction the night before. Linda explained that she felt no embarrassment at letting herself go completely as everyone was here to have fun. If you could walk about nude all day no one was going to complain about a little noise, so she could really lose her inhibitions.

Tom decided that when they got home he was going to look for a more secluded house.

They arranged to hire a speedboat for the day and explore. They had to cover up when close to shore but as they got further out they undressed. Linda couldn't help but giggle as each time they hit a wave Tom's cock would bounce up and down; she suspected he was doing it on purpose. She went and sat on the engine cover. The vibrations set her pussy on fire. By the time they found a secluded beach Tom had the biggest erection she had ever seen and her body was screaming for it to be in her.

They moored the boat and went ashore. If they had been wearing any clothes they would have ripped them off each other but as they were already naked they just threw down a beach towel and fucked. Tom aimed at the sweet spot in her pussy and with one thrust speared his wife, trying to drive her into the sand. Linda threw up her hips in unison as if to throw him off. As Tom started to withdraw Linda cried "Fuck me, big boy. Aaagggh, good, sooo goood, agggh, fuck me harder, so fucking gooood, agggh" Tom, usually quiet, shouted "Take that you bitch!" as he thrust back in, and again "You fuckin' slut!" The pace got faster and faster, each taking their pleasure from the violent fucking, each shouting and screaming profanities louder than ever before. Tom felt the boiling in his balls reach right to the end of his deeply buried cock and let go, while Linda reached one of the most intense orgasms she had ever had at the same time.

As they lay there sated, Linda noticed a slight rustling in the grass on the dunes above her. She nudged Tom, then sat up, looked straight at the spot where the grass had moved and shouted "Hey pervert, enjoy the show did you?" and lay back down, with her legs slightly apart. Knowing that they were being watched and possibly videoed as well turned both of them on, so after a whispered conversation, they decided to prolong the show.

Linda straddled Tom's head and lowered herself slowly down, letting his tongue make several passes along her slit until it came to rest on her clit. Then she leant forward, taking his cock in her mouth, starting slowly down to his balls. She came back up and as she was going to go down again, Tom started to lap and nibble at her clit. This made her go wild. Forgetting their audience, they both set to too give each other the most pleasure they could. Linda came first. It took supreme control for her not to bite Tom's cock but as her orgasm subsided she lifted her head, releasing his cock, just in time for him to cum on her face and in her hair. When they recovered they stood up and both had a pee facing the dunes then they set off towards the sea for a dip and to wash themselves off.

Before diving in Linda, smiling, turned and waved to the unseen watcher. As they clambered aboard the boat Linda said "Fuck me that was hot." Tom replied "Yes it was and I just did - want some more?" and smiled.

"Later" she said, "let's go back now."

They started back at a slower speed, Linda sitting next to Tom on the bench seat and Tom with one hand on the wheel and the other in his favourite place, between Linda's legs. Tom decided that now was an ideal time to tell her what he had been thinking since they met Janet. He stopped the engine and as the boat slowed to a stop Linda gave him a quizzical look. "I've been thinking, when the next 'Cave' is on, would you like to take both me and 'HER' along? I will be 'HER' slave; she can do anything she wants, with anything she likes."

For a moment Linda looked dumbstruck and when the reality of what Tom said sank in she threw herself at him, smothering him with kisses. Coming up for air she replied, "Do you really mean it?"

"Yes, on the proviso it only happens here and not at home."

"Anything 'SHE' wants to do?"

"Anything."

"Anything 'SHE' wants to use?"

"Anything."

"Oh Tom I love you!" she sighed.

"Of course you do, how could you not?"

She sat back down, replacing his hand where it had been before. Tom noticed she was already wet with anticipation so he removed it and with a theatrical gesture, licked her juices off his fingers before starting the engine and heading back. The next day, dressed in nothing but her credit card, Linda went shopping in the resort's sex shop.

The next 'Cave' was the following evening and 'SHE' was not in the mood so they went to one of the pool-side bars that allowed all day nudism and spent a pleasant evening drinking, socialising and swimming. The good thing about being naked is nothing is hidden. Someone started to tell a dirty joke and Linda saw Tom blush all over. She knew it was because she was there and it gave her a warm, loving feeling that he was embarrassed for her.

The Cave

When the next 'Cave' evening came up 'SHE' was really in the mood. It all started when he made a lunge for her after lunch.

"Leave me alone, Maggot!" 'SHE' said in her hard voice.

Tom, true to his word, was going to allow 'HER' to take him to the Cave this evening. Before they went out 'SHE' gave Tom a package and ordered him to wear the contents. When he had them on 'SHE' was to be called Mistress or Mistress Virginia. He opened the package and found a Gladiator style harness, a PVC thong and a studded dog collar. 'Mistress Virginia' disappeared into the bedroom and when she emerged she was wearing a red full body cat-suit, matching red high heels and carrying a small hold all. She clipped a lead on to the dog collar round his neck and pulled him toward the door. She led him, the long way round, to the 'Cave' and then inside.