An Unlikely Outcome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara released Bones' boner with a loud wet pop and turned her head to look at the man behind her. The flickering dancing light from the barrel fire limned in him in red, making him look like a foul twisted demon.

She drew in a deep breath to scream in horror, her mind conjuring images from her deepest nightmares, but then the thick cock sank several inches into her, quenching the horror in a flood of pleasure as a long thick cock finally plumbed into her cock-craving pussy.

She turned and continued sucking the other man's cock, pushing her ass back, trying to sink more of the other man's cock inside her.

Rob-O gripped the blonde girl's rounded hips, drew back, almost pulling his raging hard cock out of the squirming girl's pussy, then thrust his hips forward with all his might, sinking his entire cock inside her in one savage thrust.

Hammering away, he finally looked up and saw his friend looking at him with a wide joyous smile on his dirty homely face.

The girl stood naked except for the tanktop bunched up high on her chest, with her legs apart, her braced hands on Bones' hips, holding her up while her head bobbed and twisted, long blonde hair bouncing like a silken curtain in the wind, as she sucked his cock with all the fervor and enthusiasm of a porn star.

Bones raised a hand palm outwards towards his friend and with a whoop of delight, Rob-O high-fived him with a thunderous clap.

"Faaaaaack!" Rob-O wheezed, as he pummeled the young girl's tightly-clasping pussy with wild abandon, his hips a blur. "Dis ho came to fuck. No doubt."

"Ya ain't shittin'," Bones said, gripping the girl's blonde hair to speed up the girl's bobbing head.

He slapped her taut rippling back with the flat of his hand.

"Git in dere, bitch! Suck that big black cock and suck it good," he hollered. "You about to git you reward."

Bones and Rob-O high-fived again then the man fucking her from behind began to lag and tire.

"Faaack, Bones, I'ma jus' about done," he said, panting and sweating profusely.

Except for their pants, they were both still fully dressed.

"How 'bout I get on my back and she ride me, then you can fuck her ass?" Rob-O wheezed.

Bones' eyes lit up at those words.

Sara heard their words as if from a distance, their meaning didn't quite penetrate her awareness. They were just meaningless noise. All that mattered was the hard black cock plowing her pussy and the foul-tasting black cock fucking her throat.

"Fuck yeah, le's do it," Bones said, rising his hand for another high-five. "I'm ready to cum in this bitch. I'ma fill dis white girl's guts with a good load of nigger cum, bruh."

"Hells ya, Bones, if she ain't on the pill I'ma put a nigger baby in her belly," he hooted with glee.

The two men took turns holding her up while first one and then the other undressed then Rob-O laid on his back while Bones guided the girl to straddle him

Sara squatted over the stinking old black man, grabbed his glistening black cock covered with her juices and his precum and sank down, letting gravity do the work and taking his stinking black cock deep in her velvety depths.

They both groaned as her snug pussy engulfed him, clasping him tightly in a hot velvet grip. Her pussy rippled around his length, adjusting to it in this new position and then she began to rock, twisting, rising and lowering on his raging member, fucking herself hungrily on his thick rod.

Rob-O watched mesmerized as her pale perfect breasts bounced before his astonished eyes, but before he could reach up to manhandle them, she laid her body on top of him and kissed him with the same eagerness and passion with which she'd kissed his friend.

He looked past her and saw his friend edge in closer. He wrapped his arms around her, holding her tight against him.

Bones hawked up a large glob and spit on his hand and stroked the mushroom-shaped tip of his cock, liberally spreading it to make it easier to ass fuck the little white slut. He watched the beautiful white girl impale herself on his friend, fucking herself on his cock with frenzied enthusiasm.

After a few seconds, he edged in close, knelt behind her, gripped her firm, spread apart her pale ass cheeks, pressed the slippery tip of his black cock against her tightly clenched brown hole and pushed.

The girl squealed into Rob-O's mouth and tried to twist her hips away, but Rob-O had a good grip on her and kept her in place. He also thrust up mightily, hammering his cock like a jackhammer into her.

Bones pulled back and rubbed a wide grubby forefinger on her asshole, making it clench for a moment but then it relaxed when Rob-O's plunging cock hit a special spot inside her. Eventually he sank his finger down to the first knuckle, then the next, and the girl went wild, squirming against the finger in her ass and the hard black cock in her pussy and lowing like a cow as she came again.

That's when Bones pulled out his finger, spit on his cock again and pushed its wet tip against her clenching and relaxing hole. He pushed and pushed until finally the head of his cock sank into her ass with a sloppy wet snap then he slowly pushed it in her rectum deeper and deeper until he bottomed out and his hips were pressed tightly against her firm round cheeks.

The girl threw her head back and whined in agony, feeling as if her asshole was being ripped apart.

Rob-O slid a hand between their sweaty bodies and rubbed her swollen red clit and the area around it, making her squirm on the two impaling cocks. Slowly but surely the pain turned to pleasure as the two homeless men slowly fucked her two holes at the same time.

As the agonizing pain slowly faded and pleasure took its place, Sara had never experienced or knew that such a thing could happen, that any man would want to put his thing in her ass. Now she had a homeless old man's big black cock deep in her guts while another pounded away relentlessly at her aching pussy.

The pleasure intensified as these thoughts went through her head and she pushed back against the two thick members filling her near to bursting.

Her whines of agony turned to moans of pleasure as the two homeless old black men plunged their rampaging cocks into the beautiful young blonde girl, grunting and groaning with every thrust.

Sara twisted and ground against them, disgust and shame only intensifying her pleasure at the two raging cocks separated by only a thin membrane. They stimulated every spot inside her that gave her pleasure, G-spot, A-spot... every spot, and the man below her ground his hairy pelvis against her clitoris, driving her closer and closer to orgasm with every passing moment.

Finally, the three of them reached their final, inevitable conclusion... they orgasmed at exactly the same time. The two old black men threw their heads back and bellowed while the blonde let out a long wail in orgasm.

They rocked and twisted, shuddered and thrust, trying to ring out every ounce of pleasure from each other.

Sara's pussy and asshole clenched tight, contracting around the two invading cocks, every pulsing nerve electrified, sending pleasure signals to her brain and striving to draw out every single ounce of cum from them.

The man below her gripped her shoulders and pushed her down hard on top of him, sinking himself as deeply inside her as he could and the man above and behind her gripped her hips tightly and shoved himself as far as he could into her large intestine and held still. Both their cocks twitched and pulsed as they shot streaming frothy jets of cum deep inside her.

After her initial orgasm, a series of smaller ones coursed through her, as if her body wanted the experience to continue.

Eventually, though, they ended and she lay exhausted on top of a stinking homeless man with two slowly shrinking cocks inside her.

When the man in her ass pulled away and fell on his side next to them, a veritable river of creamy white semen flecked with small smears of blood poured out of her red gaping asshole to pool on the man below her. When HIS cock shrank away and fell out of her pussy, his cum poured from her and clumped in a slimy white pool on his wiry gray pubic hairs.

All three gasped for air and the sounds of the sleeping city slowly came back to their consciousness.

The two old men lay on the footprint-covered cardboard flooring, throwing an arm over their eyes as their breathing slowly slowed.

Sara was younger and recovered quickly. As soon as she was able, she rose found her shorts and put them on, rolled her tanktop down to cover her sweaty young breasts and trotted out of the alley. As she ran, globs of cum oozed from her pussy and ass, leaving wet streaks down her inner thighs to pool in her shoes, making them squelch wetly as she ran.

Less than 15 minutes later she was back in her apartment.

-----------------------------------

The Test

"What the hell's wrong with me?" Sara asked the young blonde girl looking back at her through the mirror.

The girl's red-rimmed eyes were glazed and bloodshot.

Her face was flushed and irritated from many washings and her mouth and gums ached from brushing her teeth so many times and yet the old men's stench lingered in her nostrils and around her like a foul miasma.

Shame and embarrassment flooded through her like ooze at her vile degradation and depravity.

She couldn't believe her actions that night. First she'd purposefully worn her most sexy and revealing outfit, then she "forgot" to put on underwear, then she'd smiled at and teased the old black man letting him look down her shirt, then she'd virtually dragged him to the back room so she could suck his foul black cock, then she'd left and found a pair of homeless old black men and had a threesome with them.

She sank her face into her hands and sobbed in shame and humiliation.

At the same time, however, her body felt electrified with lust. That same degradation and humiliation only served to intensify her arousal.

Eyes tightly closed and hands soaked with tears, images of Hollis flooded through her foggy brain. Even while she'd looked at and sucked the old black 7-Eleven man and had sex with the two homeless men, her mind could only picture the ancient black man who rescued her.

His cock was bigger, blacker and it didn't stink like a sewer. At the time though, that stink didn't turn her off. It actually did the opposite and turned her on even more. Its very filth and the indignity and humiliation of sucking and fucking three old black strangers to orgasm only served to drive her lust to an even higher level.

Wiping away her tears, she looked at herself in the mirror again, disgusted and ashamed of herself.

She swore that she'd never do that again then took a long hot shower.

She stood in the bathroom with a robe around her, her damp blonde hair coiled in a towel. She stood staring with trepidation at the unopened pregnancy test sitting menacingly on the bathroom counter.

She took a long deep breath and let it out slowly then she read the instructions, took the devise out and followed directions to the letter.

After peeing on the strip, she put it on the sink and waited, dreading the results.

Once the specified time had passed, she picked up the strip, closed her eyes and brought it close.

She took a deep breath, crossed her fingers, opened her eyes and focused on the strip.

More exhausted then she'd ever felt in her entire short life, Sara went to bed.

-----------------------------------

Suspended

She got an ominous call from the middle school principal's secretary early the next day, asking her to meet him as soon as possible.

She got dressed and drove to the school. She was instantly escorted into the principal's office as soon as she got there.

The principal was an almost skeletal middle-aged white man with a shining bald head, steel gray beard and large powerful-looking hands. He looked at her sternly from across his desk, his large clasped hands resting on a messy pile of papers at its center.

Sara sat primly on the chair, her legs pressed tightly together to keep them from shaking and her trembling hands on her lap. She felt anxious and scared. Her heart hammered in her chest, sweat beaded on her upper lip and pooled in her armpits.

What was this all about?

"Mister Sallinger, is everything okay? What's going on?" she asked the older man tremulously.

The man didn't say anything for several heartbeats. He just stared at her as if trying to decide what to say and how to say it. She could tell that whatever was going through his mind was not a good thing for her. Not good at all.

Finally, he sighed, drew in a deep breath and spoke firmly.

"Miss Carrington, a serious matter has come to our attention and I'm afraid we're going to have to let you go," he said.

Sara gasped in horror and shock, tears welled in her large bright blue eyes, her chin dropped to her chest and a choked sob escaped her pursed lips.

The principal stared at the girl, disgusted with himself at what he had to do.

"I'm sorry Miss Carrington, we got word from a parent that you did something inappropriate with a student you were tutoring," the older man said in a rush, squirming uncomfortably in his squeaking leather chair. "He said he found your underwear in his nephew's bedroom and was afraid you'd taken advantage of him."

Sara looked up in alarm and met the older man's eyes.

"N-n-n-no, sir," she blubbered. "That's n-n-n-not what ha-ha-happened at all."

She took a deep breath and tried to get a hold of herself.

"They assaulted me, they beat me with a belt, and they would've taken me against my will if it wasn't for the neighbor next door," she wailed, shoulders shaking as a series of sobs were torn from her throat.

The older man stared at her in consternation and pity, the knuckles of his hands going white at the thought of anyone doing anything to hurt such a sweet and innocent girl.

"Well, the school board will need to conduct an investigation so if you could get me copies of the police report..." his words faded away as the girl covered her mouth with her hands, trying to stifle an even louder series of sobs.

He took a tissue from a box on his desk and offered it to her then pushed the box closer to her.

"Let me guess, you didn't call the police did you?" he asked gently.

She shook her head, taking the tissue and trumpeting her nose into it.

"Ask the neighbor who helped you to come see me," he said, trying to make himself heard. "We'll get to the bottom of this, but for the time being you're suspended until further notice, pending the results of an investigation."

"I'm sorry Miss Carrington but that's the best I can do for now," he said. "Get that neighbor to come and we'll get to the bottom of this."

Sara blew her nose several more times, thanked the kindly older man, gathered up the soiled tissues and left the office in a rush.

Once in her car, she rested her forehead on the steering wheel and sobbed, bruising her hands as she slammed them painfully into the wheel.

-----------------------------------

Apartment Manager

After a few minutes, she was able to get a hold of herself and she drove away, back to her apartment.

Dejected and exhausted from the morning's ordeal, Sara walked slowly up the stairs only to stop when she saw the hulking pasty white apartment manager blocking the way to her door. He stood there with his fists on his fat hips, staring down at her with a twisted evil smirk on his ugly face.

"Rent's due, girl," he said in a surprisingly high voice for such a big hulking man. "You're late."

Sara stared up at the man, unable to believe her ears.

"I'm not late," she replied sharply. "I'm all paid up for the month. I have a receipt."

The man shook his head. He was in his late 50s, grossly fat, had a ridiculous comb over, a perpetual five o'clock shadow, close-set bulging eyes, an enormous pointed head, tiny ears that stuck out like small handles, harry arms, chest and shoulders that looked more like he had a pelt than body hair, a huge round beer gut and wore a shirt that left the lower part of his hairy belly bare.

He was an absolutely revolting specimen of a man.

"I don't think so."

He shook his sweaty balding head and stepping aside, said, "Show it to me."

Not thinking straight after a sleepless night and the morning's stressful events, Sara stepped to her door, unlocked it and walked in, leaving it open behind her.

Walking quickly to the little desk she used to grade papers, with the sweaty man's hulking presence looming close behind her, she rummaged in a drawer and came out with that month's rent receipt and check stub.

She turned with the papers in her hand.

"Here," she said, offering them to the enormous fat man who snatched them out of her hand and stuffed them in his pocket without looking at them.

She reached out to grab them from where they stuck out his front pocket but he slapped her hands away and pushed her back with a hand on her upper chest. Her mouth opened to protest, but he turned his back on her.

"I don' see no goddamn receipt," he declared, walking to the front door.

"YOU ASSHOLE!" she screeched, trying again to lunge for the papers poking out of his pocket. He easily batted her hand away again.

"But I'm sure we can work something out," he said, turning to look at her with an evil smirk on his fat ruddy face, waggling his eyebrows suggestively. "You got til tomorrow morning to decide what you're gonna do. Pay up, pay me what I want, or get the fuck out."

Sara had no idea that she could get copies of the check stub from her bank, that there was a copy of the receipt at the apartment's business office, that she could get this disgusting guy in trouble for blackmailing her.

She was only 18 years old and had no experience dealing with the adult issues of living on her own and was unaware of the intricacies that came along with that... at least not yet.

At this moment, her mouth opening and closing with indignation, she believed herself to be screwed.

Lunging forward, she slammed the door shut on the grinning fat man.

-----------------------------------

Brother

Sara ran to her bedroom and dove onto her bed, throwing the covers over her head and sobbing again at yet another predicament.

Everything was piling up at the same time. First she sucked off the nasty, smelly black man who worked the night shift at 7-Eleven, then she got double-teamed by a pair of homeless old black men, then she lost her job, and now it looked like she had to either sleep with that disgusting fat man or find another place to live.

What more could possibly go wrong?

Her cell phone buzzed with a text message.

She ignored it, pushed her face into her pillow and squeezed its edges to her ears to block out the sound, but she felt it buzz again and again.

Planning to turn the thing off, she threw the covers off and dug it out of her purse.

As she went to press the button to shut it off, she noticed the texts were from her older brother.

She hadn't heard from him in a while.

It had to be something big if he was texting her so much.

*Are you there?*

*I'm in trouble*

*Just got kicked out of school*

*I need a place to stay*

*Can I stay with you?*

How was it possible things could get worse?

Dejected, she hunched over her phone and pecked at hit dexterously with her thumbs.

*I have problems of my own. Can't you stay with one of your friends?* she responded.

*Don't have any friends*

Sara sighed. What the hell was she to do? There was no way she'd have sex with that fat disgusting pig.

Then she thought of Hollis and his wife and their extra bedroom.

*Where are you?* she asked.

There was a knock at her door.

What now, she thought... better yet, WHO now?

She looked through the peephole and there stood her brother holding a duffel bag in one hand and his phone in the other.

1...456789