An Unlikely Outcome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following day, a U-Haul truck backed into the driveway to the garage and three rather large black men piled out.

Sara and Hollis heard the vehicle and looked out the window at the same time.

"Dat's my granson," he said. "Looks like he picked up yo stuff. Le's go take a look."

Sara wore the clothes she'd worn the day before, her straight blonde hair was mussed and tangled and her eyes were still heavy with sleep.

When she stepped from the house's back door directly behind and concealed by Hollis, she could see all her furniture and worldly possessions were in the moving truck... all of them, and even some things she didn't recognize.

The three men ambled up to the old man. There was something familiar about the largest of the three. He looked a lot like Hollis, only larger and much younger. He was probably in his 30s.

Hollis stepped aside and motioned to her where she stood with her hands clasped before her and her eyes anxiously downcast.

"Dis hea the girl Phyllis tole you 'bout, Harm," he said. "Her name Sara."

Sara later found out he was called Harm because his name was Harold Martin. Somebody shortened it to Harm a long time ago and it just stuck.

"Hope you made dat craka pay for threatening her," Hollis said in a harsh angry voice.

The three men looked at her admiringly, just about ready to whistle in admiration at her pale golden beauty.

"Fuck, Pops, you neva tole me she fine as hell," Harm said, his eyes bright and covetous.

Hollis stepped in front of her and pointed a skinny threatening finger at his grandson and at the two other men.

"You keep yo hands to yoselfs," he said, his eyes blazing with the intensity of his words and spittle flying from his mouth. "Dis girl mine, you hea! Fuckin' MINE!"

The three men stared at the old man in amazement then they exploded in a chorus of admiring hoots of admiration.

"Fuck, Pops, you mean you fuckin' dat fine-ass white girl?" Harm asked. "Fo reals? Shiiiiat!"

The back door opened and closed and Phyllis stood behind them with Steve standing nervously behind her.

"Hey, Granma," Harm said, then he noticed Steve.

"Who da white boy?" Harm asked belligerently.

Phyllis stood with her feet shoulder-width apart, her fists on her wide flaring hips with the same anger his grandfather had just shown.

"Dis boy's MINE, just like that white girl's his," she said motioning at Hollis and Sara. "We got us a coupla house guests fo a while."

The three men stared at the belligerent old woman in admiration, their eyes moving rapidly between the old man and the blonde girl and the old woman and the blond boy. What the fuck was going on with the world?

Once again, they exploded in a chorus of hoots and catcalls.

"I heard of open marriages, usually between white folks, but dis somethin' I neva seen befo," Harm said, laughing and shaking his head in wonder at his elderly grandparents.

"Awight, we'll keep our hands off," he said glancing at the two other men meaningfully, who only shook their heads in admiration and not a little envy at the old man.

"Tell us what happen before you unload the girl's shit," Hollis said.

Harm quickly told them how they found the fat white man in the girl's apartment, cataloging her belongings and getting them ready to sell off.

They'd "talked" to him and he'd agreed to give the girl back her security deposit and three month's rent for threatening and inconveniencing her. He even agreed to pay for the U-Haul they were using to move her shit.

After they unloaded the truck, Harm handed the girl a thick wad of cash, her receipts and the three men piled back in the truck and left.

As quick as that, the problem was solved.

Later that morning, Sara drove Hollis to her school and the old man met up with the principal while she waited in a chair outside the office where the kids who got in trouble usually sat. She felt like a child herself as she sat there, anxiously waiting for the final pronouncement of doom to her career.

No matter how much proof she had, or how many witnesses, she didn't expect things to go her way.

She needn't have worried. The principal dismissed the allegation and even called the police.

The three men were later arrested and charged with assault and battery, sexual assault, sexual battery and kidnapping.

-----------------------------------

Within the next few days Hollis moved in with Sara into the smaller bedroom while Steve moved in with Phyllis into the master bedroom.

Six months later, Sara's swollen belly made hit hard for her to get around so she started graduate school online.

The four of them were happy at the way things turned out, though the situation wasn't always drama-free. The two young white people seemed to cause drama for the sake of drama so arguments always happened, but it didn't seem to hurt the strange relationships since fights also gave them an opportunity to make up... and that was where the fun was.

Sara gave birth to Hollis' first child before she turned 19 and was pregnant again only a few weeks later. The same thing happened with the next two children she bore him before he passed away at the ripe old age of 89.

Hollis went with her to every prenatal appointment and they loved to see the reactions when she told the doctors and nurses the old black man was the father of the child swelling her belly. They usually didn't believe her, at least not until the black child was born and he or she looked like the spitting image of the old man.

Phyllis lived two years more and kept Steve happy and well-satisfied. Her big saggy tits were a constant source enjoyment and he never tired of them.

It was an unlikely outcome.

The End

1...456789