An Unlikely Outcome

Story Info
A young blonde’s life takes some odd twists and turns.
29.6k words
4.44
26.7k
26

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/25/2023
Created 03/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 2 of "An Unlikely Hero." I know many of you out there don't particularly like some of the choices I make when I write these stories and some of you immediately dismiss them because the scenarios are unlikely. These stories are straight from my imagination and have no claim on reality, though I sometimes get inspiration from my personal experiences, shows and movies I've watched or books I've read.

I do like to dwell on the possibilities, and as unlikely and farfetched as they may be, they still fall in the realm of possibility. Mark Twain once said "Truth is stranger than fiction, but it is because fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities. Truth isn't."

Anyways, this story takes some strange turns. Hope you like it.

All characters who engage in sexual relationships or activities are 18 years old or older.

-----------------------------

An Unlikely Outcome

Part 1

Sara dreamed she lay on her back on a soft sweet-smelling bed.

Cool air from a vent on the ceiling above caressed her flushed and heated skin.

Her body writhed as a warm wet tongue laved her pouty outer nether lips from her perineum to the juncture where were a thin fold of skin covered her clitoris. The wide tongue swirled in maddening circles, thick lips kissing, and teeth nipping her sensitive skin then a pair of hard fingers spread her outer labia and the tongue dug in to lick her inner lips, then the fingers disappeared.

She heard herself moan, her body felt like it was on fire.

A pair of hard cool hands caressed her moist inner thighs. She wasn't very athletic but she was flexible so when those strong hands pushed her slim legs apart, they instantly spread wide, allowing that wondrous tongue better access.

Her small delicate hands clenched into fists, gripping the tangled bed sheets and twisting and pulling them as she squirmed and trembled.

The figure lying between her legs was cloaked in shadow. Her half-lidded eyes tried to pierce the darkness but she couldn't tell who he was.

Was he the neighbor boy who'd taken her virginity a few years before? She couldn't tell.

In her dream, she stared down at the shifting, plunging head of the man licking so expertly between her wide-spread legs. She tried to remember the second boy she'd ever slept with. Had his hair been gray?

She writhed helplessly at the fire raging through her loins, at her churning insides. She raised her arms above her head, gripped and tugged at the large soft pillow just as tightly as she'd gripped the bed sheets just before.

Her soft gasps and moans of pleasure filled the room like faint music along with the wet sloppy sounds of the tongue assaulting her sloppy pussy with such tireless skill and obvious knowledge.

Writhing in pleasure, she lowered her hands to the head between her trembling legs and gripped a black person's woolly, tightly-curled hair. She gasped at the discovery and images of the ancient black man who'd loved her so skillfully after he rescued her from a bunch of thugs flashed through her brain.

The images flashed through her mind like lighting, revealing scene after vivid scene before darkness just as suddenly descended again.

She remembered the hump on the old man's back, just over his left shoulder, and the unbelievable shape, length and girth of his monster black cock. She remembered its hard firmness in her mouth, its salty taste, and its demanding and aggressive... maleness.

She writhed and moaned louder at the sudden memory and at the depravity of having sex with such a repulsive and ancient old man.

She vividly recalled how his massive cock had filled her so completely, how she'd clawed at the hump on his back as he'd made her cum over and over, how the old black woman's words proclaimed that if he came inside her he'd put a black baby in her white belly. She remembered those words, remembered wanting him impregnate her, wanting the disgusting old man's baby to grow in her belly.

She wanted it again even now and came explosively at the sudden image of herself with a huge pregnant belly.

Her wet loins churned against the pleasure-giving tongue and her hands pulled the woolly head tighter against her clenching, gasping pussy.

She bit her lower lip, trying to restrain her cries of passion as the thick tongue sent her reeling into the stratosphere, her heart hammering in her chest and her inner muscles clenching and releasing as if trying to forcefully draw every ounce of cum out of a plunging cock.

Gasping for breath, her wide hips undulated and jerked as a series of small orgasms coursed through her while the large pleasure-giving tongue slowed its maddening motions and finally disappeared.

She felt hot breath on her steamy loins and she untangled her fingers from the thick woolly hair.

The faint light of dawn filtered into the room through the edges of the curtains as the sun peeked over the horizon and she finally realized she wasn't dreaming.

The wrinkled black hands with twisted arthritic fingers resting on her widely-spread, pale inner thighs belonged to none other than Hollis, who was looking up into her eyes with a wide gap-toothed smile on his ancient black face.

By the faint light filtering into the room, she saw the old man was naked as the day he was born.

He lay on his belly, resting on his elbows, his shriveled old ass was discolored and covered with pimply bumps, his scrawny back was wasted and narrow, and his arms and legs were skinny except the joints which were lumpy and swollen.

She lay limp and exhausted from the recent orgasms but a shiver of both trepidation and lingering arousal went down her spine as the old man got to his hands and knees and slowly crawled up the length of her pale sweaty body.

His hands caressed her sweaty skin along the way. His huge black cock bounced and swayed between his legs, thick and swollen with his need, and then his burning eyes met hers again and she stared at him motionless like a deer in the headlights.

She knew was coming next and didn't have the strength or willpower to resist it.

His hard pulsing cock bounced around, occasionally connecting with her feverishly hot flesh leaving wet smears of precum to mix with the sweat on her long slender legs.

She thought again of the possibility of getting knocked up by the old man and found she was unable to close her eyes or resist in any way.

His lips kissed their way up her soft flat belly, to the valley between her heaving breasts, to the firm young breasts themselves, to her hard puckered nipples, to her chest, to her long slender neck, until his thick lips found her gasping mouth and kissed her with a passion that took her breath away.

His breath was foul as a sewer and only added to the depravity of the moment, but his lips were soft and demanding. She tasted herself on his tongue when it plunged into her mouth and she met it with hers, tentatively at first then more passionately as she instinctively and mindlessly reacted to his hunger and need.

She groaned into his mouth when she felt his crooked skeletal hands squeeze her firm young breasts, wide thumbs sweeping her hard little nipples back and forth and in circles, occasionally fluttering around the puckered bumpy skin of her areola, exciting her even further.

She felt the tip of old man's massive cock nestle between her outer lips and then her inner lips to rest at her burning hot entrance. She hunched her hips, desperately pressing her buttery wet pussy against the wide slick helmet, enjoying the feel of the thick head demanding entry into her.

How was he able to find the entrance to her pussy so easily, she wondered? What secret did he hold that allowed him to so easily predict her reactions, her needs?

Even though her mind was in turmoil, her legs were spread to receive him, her inner thighs closed to gently caress his sides and her ankles locked behind his scrawny withered thighs.

Her body reacted with lust and need, but her mind screamed at her to stop, to push him away, get up, get dressed and run out of the house before she was sucked in any further.

Could SHE stop him? Where was the old black woman? Why didn't she stop him, she wondered fleetingly.

COULD she stop him?

Finally exerting some control, Sara pressed her small hands on the old man's wasted shoulders and tried to push him away but she was pinned beneath him.

It was too late.

A stray beam of bright sunlight pierced the darkness through a gap in the curtains to fall on the old man's face, revealing his ugly aged countenance in sharp relief. Countless deep wrinkles, grooves, dry gray patches and skin discolorations were starkly revealed. His deep-set eyes stayed in shadow but the faint gleam in their depths, like the reflection of water down a deep well, did nothing to conceal his raging lust.

Sara felt her butterflies batter at her stomach at the gleam in those dark eyes.

-------------------------

Hollis woke slowly right before dawn. The room was as dark as a pit.

He was pressed tight against a woman's warm naked body.

The faint smell of shampoo and a fresh citrony female scent filled his nostrils. Long soft hair brushed pleasantly against his face.

His sweaty hand cupped a firm breast, the soft nipple nestled between his fingers, definitely not his wife's, she had huge saggy knockers that would have overflowed his hand. And besides, nowadays she would've batted his hands away whenever he tried to fondle her tits.

This was a firm pleasant, slightly more than a handful, but whose?

He swelled instantly, blood rushing to his massive organ, as memories of the previous night flooded his brain and at the feel of the beautiful young white girl's firm young body against his, at her warmth and scent, at the feel of her firm young breast in his hand.

The fine ass white girl was still here, her back molded comfortably against him.

He squirmed, nestling his now fully-engorged member between a pair of firm round buttocks. Gripping a wide hip, he thrust forward and pushed his thick cock into the small gap between the girl's smooth upper thighs, sliding it along the length of her lips, which kissed the length of him maddeningly.

She groaned and squirmed against him, hunching her loins against the rock-hard member sliding between her thighs, which left wet streaks along its dark length as her body grew more aroused by the moment.

He grunted low and deep in his chest at the girl's reaction to his touch.

Fuck! This was one fine ass white bitch and he was gonna get himself another taste of her fine young pussy while he still had the chance.

This was his chance too. His chance to get back at the white racist fucks who had made his life miserable over the years. From the white cops who arrested him and beat him to within an inch of his life for "driving while black" to the loan guy at the bank who refused him a loan when he easily qualified for it. Years and years of being singled out for the color of his skin, of at times being denied just simple human dignity.

Well, this white girl was innocent of all that and he didn't feel any rancor towards her. All he felt was a simple protectiveness and lust for her. Her intoxicating beauty, her innocence and her submissiveness towards him drove his hunger for her to dizzying levels.

But knowing that if any of them crackers from his past, the racist asshole cops who'd arrested him and beat him, ever knew that he'd dominated and fucked this gorgeous young blonde girl to a quivering mess, they'd blow their fucking stacks. Fucking this girl so good, to the point of changing the course of her life forever, where she would only desire ugly old black men like him, well, that would be a revenge of sorts, one he could wholeheartedly get behind.

Gently, he pulled away from her, avoiding a slim grasping hand as with a faint groan of disappointment, the still-sleeping girl tried to wrap his warm arm back around her and clutch his bony hand between her bountiful young tits.

The girl squirmed as he put a gentle hand on her hip and turned, pushed and prodded her until she laid her back. She slept on, her slim body light as a feather in his hands.

He wished the room wasn't so dark. At that moment he'd give anything to see the beautiful young blonde spread before him like a buffet he was about to devour, about to dive into like a sex-starved fiend.

The old man put his knobby arthritic hands on the girl's knees, slowly spread her long shapely legs apart and ran them up and down their considerable length, from her small dainty feet to the warm, steamy juncture between her shapely parted legs.

Again, he wished the room was lit so he could admire the contrast between his twisted old black hands and her tender pale young legs.

After a few moments of caressing her silky soft skin, he crawled in between her thighs, licked his fingertips to moisten them and put a hand on her warm loins, running his fingers through her sparse pubic hair, tenderly caressed her mons with gentle fingers and rubbed her heated flesh up and down, paying particular attention to her slowly-swelling clit.

His old wrinkled face a mere inch from the white girl's sweet young pussy, he drew in a deep breath, filling his lungs with the scent of her. She smelled a little gamey from their hot bout of sex the night before, but he found her scent intoxicating.

He felt and heard his wife get up out of the bed, put on a robe and walk out of the room, but not before leaning close, whispering "have fun" and laughing throatily as she quietly walked out.

That was unexpected. He thought she would've been jealous but she seemed anything but. She was one hell of a woman.

He'd had a high sex drive all his life, enough keep his wife's belly nearly perpetually swollen in pregnancy for almost 20 years. Even now that he was in his eighties, as he had most of his adult life, he still woke up with morning wood and sex on his mind. After a lifetime of steady lovin', he knew his wife was tired of his attention and the blonde girl was welcome a distraction. She'd finally get a reprieve.

The girl's body writhed as the ancient black man dipped his head forward, stiffened his tongue and laved her pouty outer lips from her asshole to clit. He swirled his tongue in small then wide circles, kissing her warm skin, and teasingly nipping her tender flesh. He spread her swelling lips and licked her inner lips with his stiffened tongue, and then he sank two fingers of his other hand inside her.

He heard her moan as if from a great distance as she squeezed his head between her taut thighs and pressed her loins against his face, scraping his two-day stubble against her tingling clit. He felt the heat radiating from her body intensify.

She moaned in disappointment as he pulled his two exploring fingers from inside her and then caressed her moist inner thighs just above her knees.

Tucking a hand under each thigh, he pushed her legs far apart again and sank his tongue inside her now dripping wet pussy in quick sudden plunge.

His eyes rolled up to look up at the girl's face, noting every detail of her lovely lust-contorted face as the faint light of the rising sun around the edges of the curtains intensified and bathed the room in a golden glow. He saw her delicate hands clench the bedsheets in her fists at either side of her rounded hips.

She squirmed and her thighs trembled uncontrollably.

The slowly-spreading light faintly illuminated her, her straight golden hair, fine as cornsilk and streaked with shining platinum highlights, spread around her head like a silken blanket and the sheen of sweat on her pale writhing body made her shine like a naked angel. Her eyebrows were slightly darker than her hair and even her long curving eyelashes were blonde.

He slid his bony hands up her flat undulating belly, letting his thick discolored fingernails scrape her tender skin, and kneaded a firm handful of white girl breast with each hand, squeezing each hard dark pink nipple between his fore and middle fingers as he tugged, squeezed and pinched each firm succulent orb.

Soaked in her sweet-smelling sweat, they were wet and slick in his hands and no matter how much he squeezed and teased them they instantly reverted to their plump round perfection. Ah, the wonders of youth.

Her hips thrust and shuddered under his skilled tongue and hands, no matter that they were old, bony and twisted with arthritis.

Still looking up at her exquisitely lovely face, his head twisting up and down and from side to side as he ate her pussy for all he was worth, Hollis saw her raise her arms above her head and grip the large soft pillow just as tightly as she'd gripped the bed sheets just moments before.

Her soft moans of pleasure filled the room and the wet sloppy sounds of his tongue assaulting her sloppy pussy were the only sounds in the room.

Writhing with pleasure, the girl lowered her hands to his head and gripped his tightly-curled gray hair, pressing his face tight against her churning loins.

He heard her gasp when her fingers touched his hair.

She was awake.

Her hot moist loins churned against his face and her hands pulled it tighter against her gasping pussy, rubbing her swollen itchy clit on the two-day stubble on his face.

Still looking up at her, he saw her bite her lower lip, vainly trying to restrain her cries of passion as he licked, kissed and nipped her sex. He could feel her pulse hammer to the rapid beat of her heart and her pussy clenched and relaxed.

One of his hands released her plump sweaty breast and, palm up, he once again sank two fingers into her furnace hot pussy without any warning, exploring until he found the little bump on her upper tunnel, that wonderful bundle of nerves, the G-spot, that would drive a woman mad with lust. He'd discovered that secret decades ago and never lost an opportunity to exploit it.

As soon as he found the mysterious little bump, she gasped for breath and her wide hips undulated and jerked as a series of orgasms ripped through her body.

Again, she squeezed his head between tense thighs, trying to muffle her cries of passion as she came.

He sucked her swollen clit into his mouth, bathing it with his saliva and flicking it with his tongue then he released it and used the tip of his hardened tongue to explore the flushed area around the clit, including the little fold of skin that normally protected her little nub.

Knowing the electrified nerves were oversensitive after an orgasm, he pulled out his soaked fingers, slowed his tongue and then finally removed it from her flesh. He breathed out so she could feel his hot breath on her steamy loins and felt her fingers untangle from his thick woolly hair.

Her bright blonde hair shone like spun gold as the dawn's faint light spread slowly into the room.

He rested his wrinkled and twisted black hands on her pale inner thighs and looked up into her eyes with a wide smile on his face.

The girl lay limp as a rag doll, exhausted from the intense series of orgasms she'd just enjoyed.

He felt a shiver go through her body as he got to his hands and knees and slowly crawled up the length of her sweaty body. His huge black cock bounced and swayed between his legs, nearly bursting with his need, and then her glazed eyes met his and she stared at him wide-eyed.

His aching black cock bounced and swayed, occasionally connecting with her pale white skin. His precum mixed with the sweat on her legs.

He kissed his way up her soft flat belly, to the valley between her firm round tits, to the hard puckered nipples, to her chest, to her long slender neck, until his thick lips found her gasping mouth and kissed her with a passion that made his cock jump as his heartbeat sped up.

Panting, she groaned into his mouth when his hands squeezed her round bouncy tits. He swept his thumbs around her hard little nipples back and forth, up and down, and in circles, occasionally fluttering around the puckered bumpy skin of her areola. By the way she arched her back and groaned, he could tell she liked it.

123456...9