All Comments on 'An Unlikely Romance Ch. 03'

by LaRascasse

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
KatieTayKatieTayover 12 years ago

No... No.... No No No No....

You did the apostrophe mistake! Twice!

:(

Also, I think you put the thought about two girls to make a point in unnecessary quote marks. Since he's thinking it, and not saying it aloud or to anyone else, it can do without the quote marks.

Still an excellent read. But please don't perpetuate the horror of the "it's" mistake...

damppantiesdamppantiesover 12 years ago
Okay

You have me where you want me - anticipating the next chapter.

persorosapersorosaabout 12 years ago

Another great chapter. A few small grammar things that fell through but nothing glaring.

I am going to go back and read the 1st Ch because there is one thing I'm having trouble with but before I say it I want to see if I missed it in the beginning.

Can't wait to see what's next.

KarenasKarenasover 11 years ago
Wonderful Details

I love the details here about the sick fan page and also the paranoia leading to a beating. Nice touches that add verisimilitude.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLaRascasse@LaRascasse
1138 Followers
I like writing. Trying my hand at erotic writing now. Other facts about me: Galactic powerbroker. Benevolent celestial overlord. Compulsive dreamer. Confirmed sapiosexual. Fanatic bibliophile. Had the original idea for Facebook while I was still in utero. Interested i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES