All Comments on 'An Unmastered Wife's Reawakening'

by EdwardKalb

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Underdog_13Underdog_13almost 3 years ago

Another great work, as usual. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Five stars, loved the slow pace of the wife gaining confidence and erotic experience she was having on herself and others..

MissLouisecdMissLouisecdalmost 3 years ago

i know exactly how you felt, my x wife did the same thing when we were in Aruba,,, god what a turn on it was

MissLouisecdMissLouisecdalmost 3 years ago

i know exactly how you felt, my x wife did the same thing when we were in Aruba,,, god what a turn on it was

PickFictionPickFictionalmost 3 years ago

Good job. I was afraid the pace might be too slow, but it covered everything thoroughly. Excellent job. My only criticism was the continuous use of "board shorts." Short would have done it after the first mention.

fellatriciafellatriciaalmost 3 years ago

hubby bought me the smallest, thiniest, thong on earth in ibiza. The standholder warned us that if the thong

got wet , it would be almost see through - I simply coudn't wait to see if he was right - so hot, horny, the day I bacame totaly exhibitionist

xxx for your pussy, Fellatricia

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story! It's been a long time fantasy of mine to get my wife to do that.

zooliciouszooliciousalmost 3 years ago

My wife will do exactly as I tell her. We have a trip to Cancun coming up. Definitely going to test her. Love this story immensely.

tazasptazaspalmost 3 years ago

Great story, well written. The story kept you captivated to she how far Susan would go.

63luckyman63luckymanalmost 3 years ago

Nicely done. I enjoyed every bit of it. I liked the long slow journey she went through. 5 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So very well written,, allowing time to develop. More erotic than 90% of the stuff here.

Oldie64Oldie64over 2 years ago

Excellent story, enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow! Outstanding!

Scott1946Scott1946about 2 years ago

Absolutely a fantastic story. I did not want it to finish. I can relate so much to it in every way. My wife was so shy and it took me years to get her to show her sexuality to others. Now she can’t get enough of teasing and flashing her goods to other men knowing how much it turns me on as well has herself. We are now in our late 60s and our sex life is just has hot as it ever was !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You are a very, very good writer. Please continue!

ClosetSkeletonClosetSkeletonalmost 2 years ago

Can't admire enough of the content and the skill of the writer. Just loved this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story needs to be edited down by about a third. It's repetitious. Still, it's a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Transform Wife to Hot Wife

Beautiful!

Perefect example.

All it needs is continuos persistent encouragement in the right direction from the husband who needs to be completed committed.

The story is an excellent idea to take the first step to convert an uptight conservative wife to a Hot Wife and really enjoy life to its full content.

Women must understand nearly all woman 99% including their mother and sister have enjoyed and are enjoying outside marriage.

It is perfectly fine.

Only nobody talks about it openly.

dirtyharry6971dirtyharry6971over 1 year ago

Good story but to repetitious that’s why I only gave you a four.

PippaaPippaaabout 1 year ago

Loved it! Brought back a lot of memories of when I first went topless on holiday.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I my wife talked me into going bra less and commando but I could agree, it was her body and I was proud of her 40DD tits and bald pussy. I actually wanted her to show them off and soon she became a public exhibitionist. Flaunting herself and getting very excited whenever she saw men or women get turned on. I was VERY turned on so much so I used to cum in my pants whenever any approached to tell her she had great tits and a very nice pussy. We decided she could have sex with anyone at any time and that too turned her on as it did me..cuck’d and fuck’d !

enzo59enzo59about 2 months ago

Jeez, land the plane. How many times does the author need to tell us schumks his wife is conservative and Catholic.....judicious editing would make this a 2-3 page story....read the whole thing waiting for the shoe to drop and it never did....sad and a waste of time. Reminds me of a story told about my experiencing pulling my teeth when I was 6 y/o.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Very long and repetitive. Should have been edited down to about half the length.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous