An Unplanned Bonding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'll have to teach you how to talk over the Bond, I sent back to her.

Justin started to roll over on his side, as though he were getting comfortable so that he could go back to sleep. Before he finished his turn, however, he froze. He put his arm down, then sat up slowly, looking at the two of us and smiling.

For once, I actually got to feel her confidence in herself. It was something that Justin and I had admired, the way she never acted insecure or unsure. She took time to think things through, of course, but once she had a course of action, she didn't waver. Right now, though, she was proud that we'd all agreed with her plans last night.

She smiled in my direction, revealing that my feelings of appreciation had leaked out, and then took it to the next level by dropping her towel to the floor casually and strutting naked to her dresser with deliberate slowness to pick out some clean clothes. Justin and I both stared at her as she pulled on a clean pair of panties and a tee shirt before turning around, still grinning.

She stifled a laugh, then said, "Come on, you two perverts, I'm starving," as she left the room.

We all went to the dining room table. The unused half of the token was still sitting there, the edge where it had been snapped had already healed itself to a smooth, rounded face. Next to it was the engagement ring box, and a pad of paper with a variety of spell symbols drawn in pencil.

"So, Cliff and Sarah did this before they left?" Justin finally asked.

Katie nodded before adding, "I made sure to copy everything they showed me, so I could prove I remembered them correctly."

She flipped through the pages, pointing out where she had practiced next to the ones she'd been shown.

Justin picked up the unused half of the token.

"You know, I'm actually relieved that we decided to do this," Justin said. "I kind of miss having you in my head, Abby, but it's better knowing that you and Katie have this connection now. I know from firsthand experience that all jealousy goes out the window when you share everything through your Bond. And, let's be honest, I was terrible at handling all of your emotions and hormonal changes."

"Wimp," Katie muttered with a sly grin and a wink.

Justin rolled his eyes, but he looked amused rather than offended.

"So, I'm guessing that I've been assigned to omelet duty again?" he asked.

Tryst - Katie

I felt like a kid with a new toy, I wanted to test out my link with Abby and experience everything that I could with her.

From the first time I had kissed Abby, on that first evening when she had come in while Justin and I were having sex, she had been creeping into my thoughts more and more. Specifically, the mental image of Justin and Abby having sex together. At first, I wouldn't admit to myself that the idea turned me on. Then, after I had eventually accepted that, I couldn't bring myself to reveal this fantasy to either of them.

Since Abby had come into our lives, the three of us had played together in the bedroom, but always with myself in the middle. Most of the time, one of them was doing something with me while the other watched. I sometimes wanted to simply push the two of them together and hold them that way until they got the message.

I wanted to watch them fuck, dammit!

Then, last night, after Cliff and Sarah left the apartment, I realized that I couldn't keep this fantasy to myself anymore. If we were going to change the Bond, I wouldn't be able to hide my feelings from Abby. The very next time Justin and I made love, the fantasy of watching him take her would fill my mind and leak out, and she'd know.

So, this morning, while we were eating breakfast, those thoughts crept back in again. As usual, I was trying to suppress them, but knew I was doing a poor job of it when I noticed that I was squirming around in my chair and was aware that Abby was clenching her legs together and looking at me with lust and confusion.

I sighed. Leaving the last couple of bites on my plate, I reached for her hand. Without any other prompting, she put hers in mine.

I simply flicked my eyes towards the hallway, indicating the bedroom door at the end, trying to push my intentions to her. I wasn't sure if I was doing it right, but she nodded, confirming that she understood.

Without a word, we both stood up and turned away from the table together. I looked back briefly and pointed at Justin.

"Wait out here. Give us five minutes or so? I'll yell, or come get you, or something," I said, flustered and trying not to show it.

Justin nodded with a bemused expression and started clearing the table.

I felt my own excitement rise with each step I took towards the bedroom, and at the same time, I felt Abby's apprehension grow, too. As I closed the door behind me, it left the two of us alone in the bedroom, staring into each other's eyes. She either didn't know what I wanted, or was just pretending that she didn't. She stood there, hands twisted together and fidgeting. I was able to calm her a little as I put my arms around her and pressed our lips together.

The feeling was intense. I'd kissed Abby plenty of times by now. Each morning during the last couple weeks, I'd kiss both Abby and Justin before leaving for work, and usually did so when they got home. For the first time, though, I was able to actually feel what she felt, both her physical sensations and the massive spike in arousal and excitement she had as a direct reaction to kissing me.

It was all the proof I needed that she still had feelings for me, and was intensely excited by our closeness. There was an even more complex feeling that leaked from her unintentionally. She was relieved that she still loved me and wanted me just as much even without the constant influence from Justin. My heart soared at how sweet her feeling of relief was.

I'd take some time to delve into my own emotions later. I couldn't say for sure that I was in love with her. It wasn't the automatic, deep response the way it was with Justin. That kind of thing took more time to form. For now I was more than willing to accept, and indulge, the more shallow aspects of our attraction.

I pushed her lips apart with my tongue, deepening the kiss, while focusing on her and trying to see her desires. She had fantasies, I hoped, and I wanted to learn some of them and whether or not we should try them out.

The first vision I got from her made me want to laugh. She was twitching her hips, trying to grind against me, and at the same time she was envisioning that she was Justin doing the same thing. When Justin and I got into a particularly passionate kiss, he would often rub his clothed erection against my belly, which I secretly found very exciting. In Abby's mind, she was doing the same thing to me right now.

I visualized a correction to her fantasy and pushed it back. In my mind, she wasn't in Justin's body, but instead was wearing a strapon. We didn't own one, but I saw no reason why we couldn't get one if she really fantasized about having sex with me that way.

She received the visual I sent, and then she pulled her head back and looked at me with a startled expression.

She blinked a few times, then finally spoke up, "You'd... be okay with that?"

I grinned and shrugged. I'd be more than okay with it, the idea of being spit-roasted by Justin and Abby with a strapon was incredibly hot. I must've unintentionally sent that thought, too, because she gasped a little and began squirming in my arms again.

"But that's going to have to be in the future," I said as I reached down and pressed my palm to her crotch. "You're currently unarmed, so we'll have to buy you that particular weapon before we can battle like that," I said with a wink.

"Today, though, I want to get you and Justin together and consummate your relationship," I said, trying to use a playful and flirty tone as I tapped her nose lightly with a finger.

Abby went from aroused and excited to wide-eyed and anxious.

"Um, okay, if you're really okay with it and think that's what we need to do," she said, looking down at the carpet. "But, could you do it with him first? That way, I'd get to know what it is supposed to feel like."

I arched my eyebrow at her. I didn't want to come right out and say it, but I thought it was a terrible idea. I gave her a noncommittal, "hmm, we'll see," without any real desire to do it. I wouldn't take that experience away from her, for one. For another, it felt too much like rewarding her lack of confidence and bravery.

Instead, I pulled her head back down for a kiss. I tried to focus on my own feelings and desires. I played out some of the passionate fantasies in my mind of her and Justin, trying to push them into her mind. Our kiss grew in intensity, and for a moment, she pushed a thought back to me. It was a memory, that first night when she'd walked in on Justin and I, except I was seeing it from her point of view. I could feel her overwhelming arousal and excitement as she quietly crept up to the bed to kneel next to us. She had been watching, enraptured, as Justin entered me slowly over and over, and she also got to feel what he was feeling at the same time.

"See, you understand what I want already!" I exclaimed after pulling away from her delicious lips.

She only nodded, with her face flushed a deep pink.

I reached for her waist and she knew what I was intending, so she stripped off her shirt and bra while I was busy taking off everything else. I looked up to see that the rosy tint of her skin had spread down from her face, across her collarbone and down her chest. Grinning, I pushed her gently onto the bed and covered her up to her neck with a sheet.

I didn't even try to hide my excitement as I quickly left the room to go find my other lover.

He seemed shocked by my eagerness. He was elbow-deep in soapy water, cleaning our dishes from last night and breakfast this morning. I only gave him a second to rinse off the plate he had just finished, then handed him the dry towel from the counter.

"I just have a few left--" he started to say.

I interrupted, "No, now. She's ready, and I'm tired of waiting!"

He didn't argue any further, just rinsing his arms and drying them before following me to the bedroom.

I stood in the hall beside the door and gestured for him to enter first. He took two steps in then froze abruptly once he locked eyes with Abby.

I stepped around him and went toward the foot of the bed. I could now see what had caught Justin's attention. When I'd grabbed the sheet to throw over Abby's naked body I hadn't considered how thin it was. The sun was shining through the blinds onto the bed, causing the cloth to become nearly transparent. She wasn't hiding anything under there.

The pink hue of her skin from arousal was now turning to red with embarrassment at being the center of attention. She could see herself through my eyes, and therefore, what Justin was staring at. She didn't try to hide herself by rolling over or curling up, though, but rather put her arm over her face to hide her eyes in the crook of her elbow. Apparently, she didn't mind showing off, but hid her face out of habit.

I grabbed the sheet and pulled it towards me, exposing her body slowly, while watching Justin's reaction. I was trying to tempt and tease him, and wasn't sure how well it was working. By the time I'd pulled it down to her navel, Justin's eyes were firmly on me.

"Katie..." Justin began quietly. He sounded uncertain, but I suspected he was also very eager and just trying not to show it. "Are you sure this is okay? I don't want to do anything that will turn into a major fight tomorrow."

I left Abby half-covered and went towards Justin. He kept eye contact with me, turning to face me as I approached.

"You're worried I'll get jealous?" I acknowledged his concern. "I can't blame you for that, especially with the way I blew up at you two when you first brought her home with you."

I took a step to the side and grabbed his hips to turn him back towards the bed. Standing behind him, I stood on my toes to whisper into his ear.

"But, just look at her Justin, not me," I said with a sultry tone. "Do you want her?"

He hesitated, then finally answered, "Yes, I do. I want you both. Is that wrong? I honestly didn't even realize it until just now."

Instead of replying, I grabbed his shirt and pulled it up. He lifted his arms, and I got the bulk of the material up to his elbows before I had to let him take over. This was one of the few downsides to dating someone much taller than me.

After tossing his shirt onto the pile of Abby's clothes on the floor, I wrapped my arms around his chest from behind and held him.

"It's okay to want her, Justin. It's okay to enjoy looking at her. I know I do. Just look at how sexy she is." I emphasized my words by running my hands over his chest.

"I want you to want her. I want you to take her. I want to watch, and feel, what you do to her," I continued, "I've been thinking about it for days. I tried to hide it -- from you, from her, from myself, even. But I'm done with that. This is my fantasy, and I'm not ashamed of it anymore."

I unbuttoned his pants, then slid one hand down inside, groping and teasing. I moaned with pleasure at finding him already hard, though it was pointed off to one side in a way I knew was uncomfortable. The fix was simple: just pull his pants and boxers down to free him.

I was crouched behind him as his erection popped free, but I was able to see it anyway, through Abby's vision. Her curiosity had overcome her shyness, at least for the moment, and she had lifted her arm to watch the reveal.

I nudged Justin forward, forcing him to step out of the rest of his clothes and toward the bed. I was worried that I'd have to encourage him every step of the way, but I was pleased when he took the next step on his own by pulling the sheet the rest of the way down, revealing all of Abby's naked body.

My satisfaction surged as I watched him climb onto the bed, straddling Abby's hips, then he gently pulled her hands away from her face and bent down to kiss her.

She was even more surprised than I was about the way he was taking initiative. I hoped it was because he was losing control due to his own desire, and not because he was putting on a performance for me.

Abby's response, though, was to practically melt into the kiss. With no outside encouragement, she wrapped her arms around his shoulders and pulled him tighter. The way her body was heating up in response caused my own knees to wobble.

I didn't want to stay on my feet for this, so I glanced around for a place to sit. The pile of Abby and Justin's clothes seemed the most convenient option, so I kicked them to the wall and sat down on them. The height of the bed and Justin's body obscured most of Abby, but I was content with what I could see from this vantage point.

More than the view, though, I was enjoying the feel of Justin's mouth on Abby's. I found myself closing my eyes to focus better on what she was feeling, which was making me pant with excitement.

Abruptly, Justin sat up and looked in my direction. My eyes popped open to see his face, which was showing guilt almost to the point of pain. He opened his mouth to speak, likely to apologize for ignoring me, but I interrupted him.

"Don't stop! I was really enjoying that!" I gasped, not even trying to suppress my breathlessness.

Understanding dawned on him. There was no way I would feel ignored or left out, I was right there with her, in a way. He shouldn't feel guilt, since he was kissing me, too.

He turned back to Abby, and I closed my eyes again to focus on watching from her point of view. I could feel her nervousness, but her body was quivering and burning with passion, too.

Justin smiled with relief, which slowly turned into a playful grin. He leaned back down, but instead of kissing Abby's lips, he went for her cheek. With brief sucking kisses, he moved to her jaw, down her neck, over her collarbone, and eventually ended on her left nipple. When he sucked it into his mouth and flicked it with the tip of his tongue, Abby gasped in surprise while I moaned. This was a common tactic for him, but she'd never been on the receiving end of it before.

Curiously, it had more of an effect on me than it did on her. Whenever my sensitive nipples received that kind of attention, I quickly flooded my panties, and now was no exception. Abby, on the other hand, seemed to be getting more excited by my reaction than her own body's.

I was still wearing the clothes that I'd put on before breakfast: panties and a tee shirt, only now I felt overdressed. I leaned back against the wall and lifted my bottom so I could pull my panties down. Before I could finish getting them past my knees, Justin moved to her other nipple and resumed his sucking and tonguing. I was shaking so hard from arousal that I dropped back to the floor and simply gave up, leaving my underwear stretched between my thighs.

My knees were pulled up, and I spread them wide enough to fit my hand between them. As I actually touched myself, though, I was utterly shocked at how wet I was. I couldn't decide whether to be proud or embarrassed by how much this was turning me on.

Spreading my fingers, I gently rubbed my soaked labia, and I heard a loud moan from Abby in response. Sharing like this was undeniably fascinating and wonderful.

Justin, finished with her nipples, resumed his wet sucking kisses down Abby's belly. I felt a wave of adrenaline, both from my anticipation and Abby's uncertainty. My eyes were still closed, focused on her body, and I realized that my other hand had wandered down between my legs.

Knowing that Abby was paying attention, I took advantage of the situation I'd put myself in. With one hand, I pushed my middle and ring finger just inside myself and began teasing around my clit with the other. Justin had only made it past Abby's belly button with his line of kisses when we came. I don't think either of us realized how close we were, so it came as a shock to everyone.

Abby and I both struggled to force her eyes open, this climax was unexpectedly powerful, and as much as I wanted to enjoy the feeling, I wanted to see Justin's face even more. We were pleased to see him grinning widely. It wasn't exactly the triumphant grin that I'd seen when he was particularly proud of something he'd done, but he was definitely happy.

"That was insanely hot," Justin admitted, "but I haven't even gotten started, yet!"

"Your girlfriend over there has a filthy mind, she got us all riled up with the things going through her head," Abby said while giggling and gesturing in my direction through her shuddering aftershocks.

There was a flash of emotion on Justin's face. He seemed somewhat pained shortly after Abby referred to me as his girlfriend.

Distract him, I heard in my mind. We'd realized her mistake by unintentionally bringing up our relationship status. He wouldn't like to be reminded that I still hadn't accepted his marriage proposal.

"Don't stop, Justin! This is so hot to watch!" I called from my place against the wall.

"She can feel every last bit of it, too," Abby added in a sensual whisper as he put his head back down to her waist to continue his line of kisses.

Her skin was so sensitive at this point. Each feathery touch of his lips was intense. I refused to move my own hands, simply allowing myself to quiver and clench on my fingers as I savored the way Abby's body was responding.

This time, though, my eyes were open. I wanted to watch. I wanted to see my man give another woman pleasure. While I acknowledged that my desires were a bit unconventional, perhaps even perverted, I had accepted them and was ready to indulge them.

1...67891011