All Comments on 'An Unplanned Seduction'

by Seductivebeast

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
sandy_parissandy_parisover 2 years ago

Great, enjoyed it but it's another story that ended in a hurry. What happened to the two of them? How were they treated by the others or parents?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

An okay read despite the distracting typos

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like it and it was well written.

I do hope you continue to write about them so we can follow their journey and am curious to see how this develops so please continue.

liz33ndliz33ndover 2 years ago

this was such a great story, i hope you continue ... four stars

DanDraperDanDraperover 2 years ago

Great story, very sexy and well-written. 5-stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story was totally hot! Jack obviously was very hot but Karen, not risking losing the only friendship she had in the dorm, respected her and didn't push herself on her. The way that it did happen, was no reflection on Karen seducing Jack. It just flowed naturally in the story, because of the cold and in the end, both still respected each other, even after the mistake by Karen in making love to Jack, but Jack clearly felt the love and their relationship continues. It would be great if additional chapters were added to see where it took them both, possibly into other relationships besides their own, which by this story, sounds like it could get really worth the read! "Well done" and beautifully written. "Salute"!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great character dynamic and plot. The grammar and spelling is very poor however, and it distracts from the story. Additionally, a lot of issues with writing with the persoective that you have: The story is writen from Jack's perspective, and yet the story states things Jack could not know. Jack acts as both first person reteller of experience and third person narrator, which just doesn't make sense. Jack couldn't possibly comment on how Karen felt about her in the present tense. A rewriting to fix the story perspective would fix this. Otherwise a decently fun story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous