An Unplanned Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did not have the strength to push her away and just surrendered to her. The girl couldn't wait any longer to taste me that; she kissed down my chest with haste sucking on my nipple for a second before moving on to my wet pussy. I never knew that I could have such pleasure with my own body and the joy I could have given myself. She was an artist with her tongue by the way she licked it and sucked on my pussy lips.

My moans were loud enough to pass through the wall, but no one was there to hear them. If anybody had been there, they would have known that I had just finally fallen prey to Karen lesbian ways. After Karen had given me my first orgasm felt the muscles throughout my body spasmed. The pleasure that erupted between my legs was something my body wasn't ready for, and I passed out for a few seconds from it. I was transformed from an innocent girl to a devilish sexual beast that night.

I did not want this feeling inside me to end and felt a craving to be kissed, touched, and fucked by her. I would do anything to keep her touching me and was pleased to see that she was not done with me. She slowly kissed up my stomach to my belly button, where she made love to it. It seems like time had stopped with her kisses going on for eternity. The feeling of each seductive kiss followed by her tongue licking my sensitive skin gave me tiny multiple orgasms. I had forgotten about the cold and could only focus on what was being done to me.

I was squirming from the pleasure caused by her lips on my breasts and the way she was taking her time teasing them. Karen slid her hand gently down through my bush and into my pussy. I was so wet that her fingers went in without trouble and were soaked in seconds. She moved her fingers in and out of me as fast as she could. Having her sucking on my nipple while fingering me was too much for me. Another orgasm exploded within me, and I let out a loud wail before nearly passing out again.

I took a moment to catch my breath before pulling her into a kiss. Our kiss was intense and raw with passion. I dug my nails into her back before scratching down it until I grabbed her ass, wrapping my legs tightly around her. My sexual instinct was in complete control of me, and I was powerless to resist it. It was my turn to worship her body, and I wasn't going to disappoint her. She broke our kiss to remove her shirt and could barely see her small breasts in the dark.

I wanted to give her the same amount of pleasure that she just gave me. I rolled her over onto her back, taking one of her breasts into my mouth. I sucked on it and swirled my tongue around her nipple. I was trying to mimic what she did to me, and she started to moan. I was pleased that I was doing it right and was giving her pleasure. I worked my way down, leaving a trail of kisses to her stomach.

Without any hesitation, I removed her panties and tossed them aside. I pushed her legs apart and blindly guided my face between them. It was too dark to see, but that did not stop me from moving forward. I could smell the sweet aroma that came off her pussy, and that intoxicating fume was turning me on. I ran my tongue up and down her slit before sliding it in. Her pussy was wet, and I swallowed some of her juices.

It tasted a little salty but had a delicious flavor to it. I swirled my tongue around the inside of it and followed each step that Karen made with me. I found what I was doing to her was enjoyable and knew that this wouldn't be the last time. Karen held on to my head and grind her cunt into my face. She finally let go after her orgasm shot through her, and her body went limp.

I crawled into her arms, feeling better than I ever did in my life, and wasn't ready for it to end. I still felt the need to feel her body against mine and held on to her. I lay my head on her chest and lightly played with her belly. I listened to every beat of her heart while the taste of her pussy still lingered in my mouth.

"Damn, Jackie! You know just how to make a girl feel good, but next time do not be so subtle when seducing me. If I knew you were curious about this, I would've made a move sooner," She said while playing with my hair.

"What do you mean? I was not trying anything but was cold. I was snuggling up to you for some heat," I said with some confusion. I could feel her body tense up after realizing her mistake. I was so innocent and naive that I gave out all the right signals of someone wanting sex without knowing it.

Karen was afraid her jumping to conclusions had ruined our friendship, but I let her know that I was happy that she did. She relaxed a bit, knowing I was not going to run away. Over our winter break, we had sex plenty more times at different locations throughout our dorm. We made love on the couch in the lounge; we shared long steamy showers and few other places that would be impossible if people were around. When the girls started returning, we moved our lovemaking back to our room, where we shared a bed for the rest of that year.

12