An Unsolicited Pixie Intervention Ch. 01

Story Info
A visit from my sleep paralysis Pixie results in growth.
3.4k words
4.45
18.8k
31

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** Hi and welcome to the first in a hopeful series of interaction based stories. Instructions on how to interact will be included at the end. Enjoy! ***

I'd heard of sleep paralysis, I mean who hasn't right?

Sometimes it's just the inability to move your body but in other really terrifying cases there's, well there's a demon.

Some people have pretty vivid descriptions of their demon. I guess I would too if I was forced to stare at something full on for ages without the capacity to look away.

But of the slight research I'd done, I never once heard of any being described as "Rainbow striped and glittery."

My eyes drifted in and out of focus as I stared at the ceiling. I had that feeling you get when you've only been asleep for about an hour and you get woken up. What's that called?

Oh yeah, I felt shit-house.

I didn't question that I could see the ceiling in my pitch dark room till I noticed that the source of light was wavy. Like a light at the bottom of a pool. And it slowly cycled through a rainbow spectrum. AND it was moving!

I sat up quickly.

At least that's what my brain demanded of my body. In reality I just stayed on my back.

I tried again, and again, then I shouted out for help.

Again, my demands were not met.

That's when I heard the giggling.

It kind of had a tinkling quality to it? Like it was a laughter made of tiny bells.

"Oh dear you ARE a strong one! Oh we definitely picked right with you. Hold please!"

Soon my vision began to pan down in a jerking fashion.

I couldn't feel a thing from my body as far as tactile feedback goes, all I had was my vision and my hearing.

But as everything panned down, something came into my field of view VERY gradually.

It was a person. Well, something humanoid.

Standing on my thigh was roughy 10" of gorgeous blonde tight bodied teen. Maybe early 20s? I dunno.

What I do know is she was in a form fitting, vertical stripped, rainbow coloured one piece swimsuit, mid thigh high horizontal stripped leggings of the same colour, and a chunky pair of rainbow platform sneakers.

Platinum blonde hair sat flat on her pale head, a sprinkling of freckles crossed her tiny upturned nose and oddly enough, pointed ears poked from beneath the hair.

The whole look was set off with silver glittery eyeliner curved up into points at the edge of each eye and an odd aura of rainbow light projecting from behind her in the vague glittery shape of wings.

What fucked up the whole look, was the floppy fisherman's hat perched on her head and the fishing pole dug into her hip.

Her delicate hands white knuckle gripping the shaft and reel as she mimed pulling in a massive fish.

Once she apparently had me in a reclined enough position to take the whole scene in, she exhaled in an exaggerated fashion and wiped her brow with her forearm.

"Thar she blows! Well, not YET but there's your face anyways, cutie."

She bounced on her toes at her lame and frankly unfitting joke before turning on her heels and shoving the fishing pole into an unzipped unicorn backpack lying behind her on my thigh. The pole fed into the pack vertically like a magician putting their wand away into their hat.

She bent at the hips to do so wiggling her gorgeously round little bubble butt.

Strangely enough the light-wings didn't actually obscure my view, the just changed the colour of what was behind them slightly. They didn't even hurt my eyes to look out despite their brightness.

After more wigging and rummaging with her arms elbow deep in bag that logically shouldn't allow such shenanigans, she stood up and spun around, smiling at me.

Held in one little hand was an open zipup hard-shell case with two silicone spheres and one double ended dildo both of her scale.

Draped over her opposite forearm, which sat under an incredibly perky pair of B cup tits, were a pair of elbow length nitrile gauntlets.

Panic started to surge up inside me.

More panic than was already present anyway, as I took in the gauntlets and tools.

I dunno what the tools were for, but I know those gauntlets, my uncle inseminates his cattle wearing gauntlets just like those...

"Ready for some fun?"

She thrust her hip out to the side making it thud into my rock hard, upward jutting, cut 6" cock.

"Hun?!"

I couldn't feel my body so I hadn't noticed that I was rock hard until just now.

There was mischief in her voice.

It wasn't sounding good.

"I'm not ready for shit you crazy little pocket sized bitch!"

Would have sounded really commanding and authoritative if I could move my stupid mouth.

Instead I just tried to glare at her so violently that she would fall off my leg and go tumbling into a paper shredder.

In the meantime the diminutive little humanoid had placed the case on my crotch and stayed bent over as she yanked the gauntlets into place.

I wasn't sure if she was deliberately doing all leaning over at the hips alone to show off her legs and ass or if her knees genuinely didn't work but her little body was the only saving grace of the whole situation.

She bounced back upright, throwing her arms wide in a 'Ta-Dah' pose and throwing out some magical Jazz Fingers. A tiny fizz of sparkles jetting from her finger tips.

"Lets get this show on the road big boy!"

She leaned on one leg and let her body fall towards my cock, wrapping an arm around the shaft just under the tip and leaning down to plant a wet kiss on the glands with an exaggerated "MMMMMWAH!"

Spinning around to once again show me that magical little ass, she grabbed the case and spun once more holding it out and doing those damn Jazz Fingers again with the trailing hand raised behind her and over her head.

"You, big boy, have been chosen to be the lucky recipient of the latest, the greates, the most innovative of upgrades to your already beyond leg length fuck rod! Don't you feel soooo special?!"

The question lingered for a little before she giggled and stepped her body behind my cock.

"Don't answer, you might bust something in that gorgeous brain of yours. I've had to, errrm, enhance your compliance! Otherwise we'd have too much arguing and not enough results ya know? But trust me! We've had our eye on you for a WHILE and I just know you're gunna love this! The results anyway. Ok now open wide and say ahhhhh."

While she was speaking she had produced a tube of something from between her breasts.

I was beginning to wonder if she was some kind of slight of hand artist with all this crap but to be honest by brain was just a tad overloaded and was pushing hard past the 'work everything out' barrier.

Without regard for the case she spooged a thick stream of lube all over the two balls inside and flung the empty tube behind her.

She then set about rubbing the ludicrous quantity of clear slime all over both balls before hefting one.

It looked like a softball in her small hands it I had to scale it.

At the very end of the sentence, as she demanded I, or part of me, say 'ahhh' she, in one fluid motion, scooped her hand around in the air, upended it and bought her palm down hard on the tip of my cock.

My eyes flew wide open as the ball made hard contact with my urethra.

She twisted her palm in a screwing fashion while mumbling something and soon it disappeared INTO my fucking cock!

"Ooooh whose a hungry boy. Ok one down, time for seconds."

Still holding the case in her other hand she then did the same motions again and, slam! Another ball got slowly twisted and forced into my cock.

"Boy you're taking it like a champ! Okie dokie time for the last little bit!"

She gripped the double ended dildo in one hand and just let the case fall.

Before it hit my groin one rainbow sneaker lashed out and she punted the empty, lube soaked case across the room. A burst of glitter forming on impact and a little trail of the stuff tailed the case as I'd fucked off.

"Oh! Silly me!" She proclaimed suddenly, slapping the dildo against her forehead.

"Used up all the lube didn't I! Don't worry, I gots tricks."

With that she started to rub the dildo all over her face, moaning with pleasure and affection before sliding it between her lips.

Her tongue peeked out the sides of her lips as she moaned and sucked. Her cheeks going hollow then blowing out as she shoved the dildo hard to the back of her throat.

The action caused her to full body collapse forward while on her feet and retch loudly but she soon regained composure.

Holding the tip of the dildo still in her mouth while she caught her breath, she smiled and winked at me, then stood upright, flinging her spare arm out to the side like she was about to put on a show, and tilted her head back before ramming the dildo hard at the back of her throat.

Her knees knocked a little and a gagging whimper choked out around the dildo. She pulled back and shoved in hard again, and again, and again. Soon settling into a rough pistoning of her own throat with majority of the length of the forearm long dildo.

Gags, splutters, HURKS and GLUCKS filled the quiet room as the little pixie roughly fucked her own throat right in front of me. A foamy mess of saliva bubbles forming around the seal of her lips and gradually rolling down the sides of her neck which was flattening and bulging in ways that didn't seem anatomically possible to accommodate the throat assault.

If I wasn't already hard I swear this would have had me like rebar in seconds.

The coup de grace came in the form of one final, super hard shove which had the webbing of her thumb and index finger firmly against her glossy, messy lips.

Her slim little neck bulging obscenely while she held it there buried for ages, seemingly swallowing. Fighting off the urge to double over and drag it free.

With her outflung arm she started to fold fingers counting down from 5 before slowly, and with little twitches and spasms of throat and body, she began retracting the dildo.

It's full length just about exited her throat but then she took her other hand and gripped that portion and continued to extract!

Soon she had drawn something out of her that was a full 4 inches long!

Keep in mind this little creature was only 10" toe to top.

With one last wink at me, she yanked the final 2 inches free.

They were followed by a grossly loud belch and an eruption of white cloudy throat slime that poured down the front of her.

She scooped up great handfuls of the vomited up lube and smeared it all over the dildo which now kind of resembled those long snake things you put under your door to stop a draft from getting in thanks to its obscene length.

With a shit eating, toothy grin she sauntered over to my cock, wiping her mouth on her forearm before reaching high with the dildo.

Half its wobbly slimey length hanging down behind her back.

"Ready Freddy?" She asked, licking her teeth and winking.

"No, and please fuck off you little nightmare."

I didn't say.

With a surprisingly gentle touch, my rainbow pixie sleep paralysis demon started to push down.

Gently twisting and slowly feeding the length of the silicone tube into my urethra.

Forcing the balls inside to go deeper.

This had to be a dream. It just had to be. That's the only reason I could see and hear things but not feel or move.

Her reaction to this thought made me wonder if she could read my mind because, at the halfway point of shoving this slime snake into my fucking cock, she looked up at me suddenly and mock gasped.

"Oh no! I totally forgot to turn the feeling to your cock back on! Silly me, hold on a second."

Sparks and light blossomed in her palm in a little glowing sprite. She upended it over my tip and made a flourishing whirl while mumbling some tinkling words. Gently the ball drifted towards the tip of my cock.

Then the little bitch slapped down hard, collecting it and making it impact my cock in a shower of sparks that felt like licking a 9 volt battery with my dick.

And then the feedback set it.

Holy fucking dick balls!

It was unlike anything I'd ever experienced in my entire life!

The stretch was amazing, the feeling of having something enter me where it shouldn't was blowing my mind.

And the fact that there were two slightly thicker objects being slowly led down the length of the inside of my shaft added that extra bit of painful bite to the whole experience.

My eyelids fluttered and I could swear my eyes both rolled in opposite directions.

If my head could fall back it would. If my mouth could cry out it would.

"Ooooooh yeah he's feeling it haha. Look I know it's not what I'm here for but you've been a good sport so..."

And with that, she started to slowly stroke the rod in and out of my cock in a way that I assume she believed to be a favour.

The balls stayed lodged where they were but the extra sensation of movement was almost unbearable.

Another tinkling giggle rung out and she went back to the task at hand.

Eventually she had the very last bit pressed into me and I started to panic a little as I lost sensation of the balls inside me. They passed the end of my urethra internally then just seemed to disappear!

That's when she gave me a wicked grin.

"Business end buddy boy. Buckle up!"

That's all the warning I got before she formed her hand into a fist and started pushing down hard on the end of the dildo that only just entered me.

She pushed, she shoved, she gripped the skin just under my glands for leverage and got on tip toes with a straight arm to drive down hard.

Occasionally pistoning her arm and the whole time grunting and cursing as she violently fisted my cock.

This did not feel great. It didn't even feel good. And it left me with many, MANY questions.

Foremost of which were, "Where the fuck did those balls and that dildo go?!"

I stared in horror at this little sadist while she stood there panting for breath with her entire arm lodged inside my genitals.

My cock had expanded out to accommodate her arm. It was distended and looked like it was about to pop.

She wiped her brow with her spare forearm and mumbled some short curses before slowly dragging her arm free.

I half expected my cock to just droop to the side like a deflated balloon but it still stood stoically rigid and leaking what I hoped to be precum. Albeit with a glittery tinge like she left some sparkles in my shaft.

"All righty rooty! Time for the fun stuff now Mister!"

I was incredibly grateful I didn't have the capacity at current to shit myself because if her idea of "fun" was anything to go by given current experiences, I was likely about to be killed by sudden spontaneous implosion.

With practiced precision she whipped the gauntelts off and flung them fucking somewhere.

I don't know where I was too busy staring at my assaulted cock.

Reaching behind her, seemingly into her back pocket which didn't exist, she produced a tiny phone.

A few short taps of the screen later she looked up at me and pointed a finger gun at me.

"Lets get to growing stud" she declared, before firing said gun at me.

As I said before, I was already way past the 'work everything out' barrier, which coincidentally was right next to the 'Ask what's about to happen' road block.

I'm not saying I'd given up entirely, but I'd given up on some shit.

She pulled the barrel of her finger gun back in, and made a massive show of touching it down on the screen, then sliding it up a little.

A tightness built inside the skin of my cock. Tightness, then obscene expanding pressure.

I could feel my breathing getting heavy and frantic. Things felt like they were running out of room in my skin. I swear I could hear a tearing sound. And right when I thought something was about to rupture I saw it.

My cock swelled thicker.

Longer too.

Ever so gradually, my 6" cock started to push its way upwards and outwards.

The girl yelped with delight and clapped her hands together sending glitter and sparks into the air.

"Yaaay! It's working! Oh I hoped it would! You should have seen the mess the last guy made haha!"

I ignored her, I was transfixed by my own rapid expansion and the unexplainable, ludicrously delicious pleasure it was delivering directly to my brain.

I quickly hit 7, then 8 inches long. The pressure didn't let up, it was like I was constantly on the brink of something tearing or bursting.

When I hit 9 inches the little pixie clapped her hands to her mouth with an ecstatic tinkling giggle and squeal. Bobbing up and down from the knees while watching as her handiwork drew my glands in line with her face.

She was then forced to arch her back and look up!

She moved her hands away from her mouth to shake them, fingers splayed, in uncontrollable excitement that sent sparks and glitter all over the place as my cock slowly reached above her own head

The whole time she jumped and giggled and squealed like a tween at a pop concert, my own shock, frustration, anger and general awe boiled and frothed at the back of my brain till it felt like steam would burst from my ears.

What the fuck is going on?!

WHAT the FUCK is going on?!

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!

"W..WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!?"

Her face snapped around to stare at me. Utter shock painted on it.

"No, no thats not possible! No! No you can't do that! Human brains aren't able to-"

There was loud thudding footsteps from down the hall.

The girl, pixie, THING looked from my face to the door. Fear, rage and surprise all passed across her pretty face.

My cock quivered and throbbed at 11"s long, a steady flow of precum trickling down the side and almost reaching her platform sneakers.

Several things then happened at once.

A hand grabbed the doorknob to my room and twisted it.

I somehow regained control of my own arm and swung my hand towards the pixie at a blinding speed.

She stomped her foot petulantly in the precum puddle and screamed "FUCK!"

Then she and all her belongings exploded into a cloud of glitter.

I then full on slapped my newly enlarged cock at hyperspeed as my bedroom door flung open.

Whereby I promptly yelped in pain, curled around my cock and fell out of my bed onto the floor in the foetus position.

"Oh my god what happened are you alright?!"

A gentle but slightly panicked female voice asked me, while I stayed perfectly still and feigned some manner of crippling pain.

I just needed a moment or two to get a few deep breaths in, step back from the brink of cumming, and formulate an excuse for the fall.

And quite possibly this gigantic fuck rod I was now sporting.

*** Thanks for reading! Now for the interactive part! Please leave suggestions of who you think was at the door. Anything is an option but some ideas include wife, GF, housemate, mother, sister etc.

The age of the main character has been left intentionally blank to accommodate any option.

Also feel free to suggest some kinks to include and I'll see what takes my fancy!

Thanks again for reading. ***