All Comments on 'An Unspoken Message'

by 012Say

Sort by:
  • 112 Comments (Page 2)
Chimo1961Chimo19617 months ago

He must enjoy the taste of stray men in his wife’s pussy

GardenshedGardenshed7 months ago

Well written, not what I would have done, but it’s your story. Thanks for sharing.

nixroxnixrox7 months ago

3 stars - This relationship is over - dragging it along any further is a waste of time - the TRUST is zero.

This is certainly a different tactic just to raise awareness of the potential affair. However, direct face to face communication could have done the same thing, especially with his business partner, as a secondary witness to a potential affair. She would have been looking into the eyes of both men, as she tries to explain why she was leaving the hotel parking lot at that time of day. The results would have been obtained a lot faster - without involving anyone else. Although, I think I would have also had the lawyer call the ASSHOLE anyway - killing two birds with one stone.

demanderdemander7 months ago

Clever. But I believe he screwed up. She'll only be more careful next time. And she still works with Jay. It'll eat at him and ruin the marriage. D

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The idea was good,but not following up made it meaningless..Matters not what he himself did or did not do in the past,without a follow up its not a deterent from future affairs..3 stars..JZK

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Come on!what kind of nonsense are you writing.What do you consider a lie? She made an out right lie to husbands face with her reply that she is faithful and always will be and you have the husband say its not an outright lie????,you as the author,how do you figure getting away with that one...you ruined that skit. Only 2 stars because of that..

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good story - very clever and well written

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

They're both cheaters, they deserve each other.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Clever story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Anice way to avoid charges of adultery.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Cuckold math.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 hours ago

What made this story fail is that the husband was a 2 time cheater himself. That makes having ANY sympathy for him hard to generate, while at tne same time the wife cheats and, as far as readers know, without knowing about hubby’s cheating.

.

That makes it impossible to relate to either of them….and thus the reader doesn’t care.

.

2 **

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user012Say@012Say
I find the LW stories fascinating. So many talented authors finding different stories in a very narrow set of circumstances. The stories which I prefer (to write) are not as black and white as some. I think living well is the best revenge. I keep looking for stories which appr...