All Comments on 'An Unusual Beginning'

by mspat

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

Not very good friends if they drugged her and David.

4Klo_Black204Klo_Black20almost 2 years ago

Girl 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩 all the Fuck away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also welcome back

AnnielmfaoAnnielmfaoalmost 2 years ago

Is it possible to get updates more than two weeks? I’m intrigued.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hello Mspat, Glad you are back. Love this chapter and I need to read more. Thank you Bain

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 2 years ago

I don't blame Arlene in the least for getting a different flight, away from her so-called "friends." You've set her up to have a LOT to deal with after this, and the fallout could last a REALLY long time--especially with the apparently scheming and conniving Brenda. Of course, that says nothing about her losing her virginity unwillingly (and unknowingly). If it were me, I'd quite possibly disown all of them...maybe except Shayla, whom we as readers know partly stuck up for Arlene.

As for David's side...felt underdeveloped, although with just as much tension. Don't know I've ever read an IR story where an author decided to set both main characters against each other--albeit unintentionally--and give them both such a mountain to traverse to scale the mountain in front of them, just to get to the valley beyond so they can have some proper resolution with some beauty, too.

I would say you've presented yourself with a significant challenge; however, I'm rooting for you to meet it and will read the entire process to see how you choose to address it. 4

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Welcome back! Love it. Is there anyway you can post weekly rather than bi-monthly? Please and thank you 🫶🏾

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I feel so bad for Arlene and don’t blame her one bit for slapping the mess out of Brenda. It makes me wonder if Brenda knew Arlene was a virgin. To be honest, Brenda ought to be grateful that all she got was a slap because I would have torn her to shreds!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Brenda needs to understand that spiking someone’s drink without their knowledge or consent is a crime.

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieover 1 year ago

Brenda is a low diwn dirty b#!ch!! Their friends are horrible., this version is startingoff different.

6King6King4 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous