An Unusual Gift Ch. 01

Story Info
Jack receives a magical collar as a gift.
6.6k words
4.66
73.6k
126

Part 2 of the 22 part series

Updated 12/07/2023
Created 10/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PTWrites
PTWrites
1,221 Followers

This is a resubmission of a previous story I never finished. It's been reworked slightly and is once again being worked on. Originally I only wrote three chapters, so far I'm now on chapter six! A little warning, this will contain a lot of fetish content from mind control, male domination, female domination, pegging, male on male, transformation, futanari, etc. If that sort of thing isn't your cup of tea, you've been warned!

---------------------------

Jack sighed as he made his way to college. At nineteen he felt he should have more of a handle of his life than he did. He was stuck taking classes he didn't enjoy and working a job he hated to pay for those classes. He had barely any friends and he hadn't had sex in almost a year. Overall life was pretty dull. He sat down in his least favourite class, economics. Not only did he find the subject exceptionally boring, but it was taught by his least favourite teacher Miss Jameson.

She was extremely attractive. Jack, like most guys in the class, had grinned when they first saw her walk into their classroom. She was tall, just shy of six feet tall, with long legs, curved hips, a small waist and generously sized breasts. There had been quite the debate over whether they were D or DD. She didn't just have the body, she had the face to match. She was very pretty with green eyes that was typical of someone with her red hair which she always wore in a neat bun.

Obviously with a teacher like that, it was no surprise all the guys had been excited when they first saw her, but it had been short lived. They had all soon realized she was a complete bitch. Always serious, always angry and always willing to berate her students for the most minor of transgressions. Jack had quickly learnt to keep his head down, keep quiet and stay under her radar. Which for the most part had worked. He folded his arms and rested them on his desk with his chin perched on top of them as she began her lecture.

She droned on and Jack felt himself getting sleepy as he listened. He wasn't in the mood to take notes, so instead he rested his head on his arms. He didn't even realize he had fallen asleep until he suddenly heard someone shouting, loudly. He looked up to find the whole room staring at him and Miss Jameson seething with anger.

"I'm sorry. Am I boring you?" She asked.

"No, sorry," Jack apologized. This was the last thing he needed today.

"So what have I spent the last ten minutes talking about?" Miss Jameson asked. Jack tried to think, he looked at the clock and felt a pang of panic, he had been asleep for almost forty minutes.

"I don't know," he admitted, eliciting smirks from his class mates.

"Come see me this evening, we need to have a talk about your performance in this class," Miss Jameson clipped before turning to the rest of the room and continuing her class. Jack groaned, the last thing he wanted was to spend another hour with her at the end of the day. It wasn't like detention like back in high school, no that was easy. Turn up, sit there for an hour, catch up on homework and leave. No this was worse. This was going to be an hour of being lectured and berated by the queen bitch.

By the time he got home Jack was exhausted. He made his way back to his house, which was a short drive from campus. It was the only time in his life he had ever been lucky. It was actually his step-sister's house, she was seven years older than him and seemed to be the lucky one of the family. She had graduated from the same college he was now attending and landed an extremely high paying job. Which to Jacks fortune, meant she would be spending most of the next four years out of the country.

As such she had let Jack live in her house. It was close to the college and meant that she didn't have to sell her house or worry about leaving it vacant for months at a time. So other than a few weekends here and there when she would be home, Jack had the house to himself. He unlocked the door and almost missed the small box someone had hidden behind the plant pot by the door. He picked it up, briefly wondering what was in the small package and went inside. He put the package down and made himself some dinner.

He was on his way to bed when he stopped in the kitchen to grab a drink and saw the package sitting on the side. He had totally forgotten about it and he picked it up. It was a small, plain cardboard box with no markings other than his address which was written in a handwriting he didn't recognize. He grabbed a knife and cut the tape on the box. Inside was another box, this one wooden. He opened the box to find a black shiny collar and a letter. Jack double checked the address, it was definitely sent to him but he couldn't understand why someone had sent him a collar. He hoped the letter would explain.

"To Jack.

Hey kiddo, long time no see. I spoke to your mother recently who said you were having a hard time at college and with your job. She said last time she spoke to you, you had sounded pretty miserable. She also said she didn't think you had many friends to rely on. I was the same at your age, although college was a lot different in my day. There's so much pressure on you kids to be popular these days. Back in my day we went to college to learn, not to have popularity contests.

Anyway I'm getting off topic. I did try calling you but your mother said your mobile phone was broken. Why does nobody have a land line these days? I wanted to tell you about what I've sent you so I wrote you this letter instead. Inside the box you'll find a collar, I know strange but stick with me here, it's about to sound stranger. That collar is magical. Press your thumb against the back of the pendant and it will bind to you. Then anyone who wears it will become completely obedient to you for twelve hours.

I know, it sounds crazy, I thought the same when I first got it too, but trust me it works. There are only two rules. First the wearer must put the collar on willingly by themselves. No sneaking it onto people, that won't work, but they don't have to know what it does. Second it will always last exactly twelve hours, no more, no less and once it is done, it will return to this box. Again, I know how crazy this sounds, but it's true.

Give it a try if you don't believe me, see for yourself. Also don't worry, whoever wears the collar will remember what happened when the twelve hours is up, but they will be completely fine with it. I hope you have as much fun with this as I did and it makes college a little bit easier to cope with. Oh and the collar has some other features but I'll leave those for you to discover.

Lots of love,

Grandad."

Jack just stared at the letter. There was no way this was real. Now he knew who it was that had sent the letter, he recognized it was indeed his grandads writing, or at least he was fairly certain it was if he remembered from the Christmas card he got every year. This had to be come kind of prank he was playing. Sending him this collar and claiming it was magical. There was no way.

Jack removed the collar from the box and studied it. It was black, shiny leather and had a small round pendant hanging on the front with a clasp at the back. It seemed completely normal, there were no markings, no inscriptions, nothing to even hint at this collar being magical. Not to mention that it looked brand new. Just to prove a point, Jack followed his grandfather's instructions and pressed the flat of his thumb against the back of the pendant. As expected nothing happened until, much to Jacks surprise, the pendant glowed blue and Jack watched in amazement as the light seemed to wrap around his thumb before disappearing instantly.

He double, triple checked the collar for some kind of battery or light, but found nothing. He started to doubt his own convictions that this was a trick. He couldn't find anything to explain what had just happened and began to consider maybe his grandfather was telling the truth. Next he started wondering who to test it on. He was too tired to think now, it could wait until tomorrow.

He went up to bed, putting the collar on his dresser before falling into bed. Despite finding out magic may in fact be real, he was so tired he fell asleep almost instantly. When Jack woke the next morning he wondered if it was all a dream. He looked over at the dresser to find the collar wasn't there. It must have been a dream he told himself. He got up, showered and dressed before heading downstairs for breakfast. He paused in shock as he saw the wooden box on the counter with the collar sitting neatly inside. It wasn't a dream after all, but how had the collar got back in its box when he had left it upstairs? It hadn't been twelve hours. Maybe it returns there after being unworn for a while Jack wondered.

He made himself breakfast before scooping up the box and heading into college. He walked there, it wasn't far and he arrived with plenty of time before his first class. He sat on the grass and wondered who to try the collar on. He debated telling Abby, his best and only female friend, but she was away for the week on holiday with her boyfriend. He still hadn't decided on a target when he got to class.

The rest of the day went slowly, but Jack had decided who he wanted to test the collar on. For the first time since he started college, he looked forward to his Economics class which was his last class of the day. He made his way in and sat down, paying attention to Miss Jameson as she walked in the room. She started the class and Jack sat thinking of a way he could get her to wear the collar.

It was nearing the end of the class and Jack still couldn't think of a viable way to get her to wear it. His grandfather had said she had to put it on willingly so that made things harder. He had a vague idea, but he needed to be alone with her. Thankfully even the smallest infractions in her class would usually land someone in trouble. Jack stretched his arms up and wide as he yawned loudly. Miss Jameson glared at him.

"Am I boring you Mr. Stevens?" She asked staring at Jack.

"Sorry, just tired is all," Jack replied casually as if he didn't care. He could see her face seething with anger.

"Well after all the sleep you got in class yesterday I can only assume you struggled to sleep last night. Stay after class, we need to talk about your attitude," she snapped before continuing with her lecture. She finished up and everyone left the room quietly scared of upsetting Miss Jameson even when class was over. Jack watched them all leave and Miss Jameson shut the door before rounding on Jack.

"So do you think it's acceptable to fall asleep in my class and yawn loudly, not to mention the disrespect you showed me?" She asked Jack in a tone that suggested she did not want an answer.

"I'm sorry," Jack said as sincerely as he could muster.

"That's a start I suppose. You were such a good student last year and yet this year you seem to not care at all. I don't really care what the reason behind it is, but in my class you pay attention and learn. Got it?" She asked.

"I understand," Jack replied.

"Good now get out, I have work to do," Miss Jameson snipped gesturing to the door.

"Can I ask you one favour?" Jack asked causing her face to flair with annoyance.

"What is it?" She replied.

"Could you try this on? It's a gift for a friend, but I'm not sure how it will look," Jack lied while retrieving the collar. He held it out to her and she looked at it in disgust.

"No. Why would I want to try on some cheap tat like that? I'm your teacher, not your friend. Now get out," she repeated dismissing him again.

"I'll make you a deal, try it on for me and I'll be the perfect student for the rest of the year," Jack offered. Miss Jameson looked at him and then at the collar, before taking it from his hand and sighing.

"Fine. If it means I can get through my classes without you disturbing them then I'll put the damn thing on," she grumbled as she fastened the collar around her neck. As she closed the clasp Jack saw the pendant glow blue before Miss Jameson's eyes momentarily glowed blue to match.

"Miss Jameson?" Jack asked.

"Please call me Alice, Master," Miss Jameson replied.

"Alice?" Jack repeated.

"Yes, I am your property so it is only fitting you call me by my first name, unless you have another name you would prefer?" Alice asked, her tone was soft and subservient, very different from how Jack had ever heard her speak before.

"You're my property?" Jack asked in shock.

"Yes, this collar marks me as your slave for twelve hours. Until that time is up, I am yours to do with as you wish," Alice replied. Jack couldn't believe his luck. He knew that she wasn't tricking him, Miss Jameson would never say such a thing, especially to one of her students and even if she did, she couldn't have faked her eyes glowing blue.

"You will do whatever I want?" Jack confirmed.

"Yes, if that is your wish. Whatever you want I want," she replied.

Jacks mind reeled with the possibilities. He was a young man so obviously his first thoughts were sexual. He had the hottest teacher in the college under his command. He felt his cock harden in his pants, but he knew he couldn't act on it here. If anyone caught them he would probably be kicked out of college and Miss Jameson would definitely be fired, if not worse.

"Come to my house with me," he told her.

"Of course master," Alice replied. Master, Jack liked the sound of that, but it would raise a lot of questions if anyone overheard.

"Until we get to my house, stick to calling me Jack," he told her. She nodded and obediently followed him out of the door. They walked together down the corridor, drawing strange looks from the students passing by. Jack whispered to Alice to follow behind him and pretend everything was normal. She stopped and waited until he was a few steps ahead before following with her usual glower. They arrived back at his house and Jack could barely get they key in the lock. He was nervous, but excited at the same time.

"Strip for me," he commanded once they were inside. The house was set back from the road so they didn't have to worry about passers by seeing his teacher inside. "Everything but the collar."

Immediately Alice began stripping off her clothes. Jacks heart jumped for a moment before he relaxed. He had half expected her to punch him in the face and was glad to see that the collar really did seem to be working. He watched as she removed her jacket, quickly followed by her blouse. Her large breasts strained against her bra and Jacks cock twitched in his pants as he took in her body. She had toned abs, showing she must work out, there wasn't an ounce of fat on her.

She reached behind her and unclasped her bra, dropping it to the floor. She wasn't undressing sexily, more like she was about to get a shower but Jack didn't care. Her large breasts hung from her chest, seemingly defying gravity with their perkiness. Jack stared at them with his mouth hanging open. He had seen plenty of breasts, a few in real life and a lot on the internet but none had seemed as perfect as hers.

Alice continued to undress, she kicked off her shoes and unbuttoned her pants. Hooking her thumbs into the waistband and wiggling her hips, she pulled them down along with her panties in one smooth motion. Stepping out of them, she looked at Jack expectantly. He was too busy staring at her long shapely legs up to her smooth shaved pussy to notice.

"Do you find my body pleasing?" Alice asked breaking him from his staring.

"It's amazing," Jack muttered back before coming to his senses. He couldn't believe he had Miss Jameson stood naked in his house. His cock was desperate for release, tenting his pants. Alice stood there waiting to be told what to do, seemingly uncaring she was naked in a students house.

"Pose for me, as sexy as you can, the sexier they are the more turned on you'll get," Jack told her. Alice smiled and began to work through a series of poses, holding each one until Jack told her to show him the next one. The poses got sexier as she went on until eventually she was on her knees, facing away from Jack with her ass in the air. He could see how wet she was as it ran down the inside of her thigh. It was too much for Jack and he told her to stay there as he stripped of his pants and underwear. Kneeling behind her he wasted no time as he roughly pushed his cock into her pussy.

He groaned as he buried it to the hilt and Alice moaned appreciatively. Jack kept himself there, enjoying the snug warmth of her cunt wrapped around his cock as he massaged her ass. Alice slowly worked her hips up and down, desperate for him to fuck her.

"You love being filled with my cock don't you, tell me how much you love it," he ordered.

"I do, it feels so good in my needy cunt, I never want you to take it out," she moaned. It seemed that if Jack phrased something as a command instead of a question, it made it true.

"You want me to fuck you, you're desperate for me to fill you with my seed, just thinking about it is enough to make you cum," Jack continued. He had spent over a year hating this woman and was enjoying making her his needy fuck toy.

"I do... Oh fuck... I want to feel it inside me... Please fill me with your cum," Alice pleaded and she trembled as she had a small orgasm.

Jack grinned to himself and began to thrust into her. He went slow and steady at first which was still enough to make Alice moan lewdly with each stroke. He felt his orgasm approaching quickly, he was so turned on he knew he wouldn't last long, so he picked up the pace, roughly slamming into his teacher as she rocked back and forth meeting his thrusts and pushing him deep into her as she moaned profusely.

"Fuck my needy cunt, fill me master, please," she begged. Jack grabbed her hips and slammed as deep into her as he could as his cock twitched and began to spray its load inside her. She cried out loudly, her whole body shuddering as she felt his hot fluids flood her insides. She trembled and whimpered, her pussy clamping down on his cock and milking every drop it could. Once his orgasm subsided Jack spanked her ass hard making her squeal before pulling out of her. His stomach growled and he realized he was starving.

"Make me some dinner," he ordered. Alice nodded and stood up, her legs shaking slightly as she made her way to the kitchen. Jack grabbed his clothes and went upstairs to take a shower. He took a leisurely shower, relaxing in the water before he washed and dried. He grabbed some fresh clothes and made his way downstairs. He found Alice stood by the table, a plate of food was on the table waiting for him.

"I hope this is to your liking master, I used what I could find in the fridge and cupboards," Alice said with her head bowed.

"None for yourself?" Jack asked as he looked at the food. It was chicken in some kind of sauce, green beans and potatoes.

"You didn't give me permission to prepare some for myself, so I shall wait until I am home," Alice replied. Jack enjoyed how subservient she was but didn't want her collapsing from not eating. Especially when he had a busy night planned.

"Share this with me," Jack offered. Alice's face lit up. Jack had never seen her smile like that before.

"Really master?" She asked. Jack nodded and she smiled wider. "You are too kind master."

They sat down to eat. It was a large meal and enough to share. While Jack could have probably eaten it all himself, he didn't want to be so full he couldn't enjoy the evening ahead. Once they were done Alice dutifully washed the dishes as Jack went and settled into the living room. When she was done, she followed him and asked if there was anything else he wanted.

"Go upstairs, second door on the left is my sisters room. In her bedside drawer there is a vibrator, get it and bring it here," Jack ordered. He knew it was there from when he accidentally discovered it looking for his tablet computer he had let his sister borrow and she had never returned. He waited patiently until Alice came back, vibrator in hand.

PTWrites
PTWrites
1,221 Followers
12