An Unusual Gift Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to sit there and use that on yourself until I tell you to stop, but under no circumstances are you allowed to have an orgasm," he commanded. Alice nodded dutifully and sat down on the floor in front of him. She slowly teased her entrance with the toy, covering it in her juices before switching it on. It buzzed in her hand and she pressed it gently against her clit, gasping as it made contact. Jack watched with glee, his cock hardening as she sat and played with herself.

He watched her as she thrust the toy deep in and out of her cunt. She had been going for almost thirty minutes and was breathing hard as moans came in ragged breaths. She was now laid on the floor, one hand plunging the toy in and out while the other massaged and groped her breasts in turn. She looked at Jack pleadingly, she had been on the edge of orgasm for almost ten minutes and it was driving her mad, but she wouldn't disobey his commands.

Her body began to shudder as she started to lose control and she slowed down despite her desperate urge to keep going and push herself over the edge. Jack could see the desperation in her eyes as he stood up and walked out of the room. He returned a minute later with bottle of lube he had. He undressed and gently stroked his hard cock as he stood over Alice.

"Keep the toy inside you and get on your knees," he ordered. Alice obeyed, holding the toy deep inside her as it buzzed away and she got on her knees. Jack bent her over so she was all fours, well three as one was holding the toy in place. He grabbed the bottle of lube and poured some across his cock before putting some on his fingers. Alice gasped as she felt him press the cold liquid against her asshole. She had never done anal before, but if this was what her master wanted then she wanted it too.

She shuddered as the toy worked inside her, keeping her on the edge. Jack grabbed his cock and stroked the lubricant along its length. Satisfied, he pressed the tip against Alice's waiting asshole. The lube was slick and allowed the tip to easily slide in despite her tightness. She groaned as she felt him begin to enter her backside. He kept pushing, slowly and carefully as he sunk inch after inch into her. She shuddered as his hips pressed against her ass cheeks, feeling all eight inches of him inside her.

"Fuck yourself with the toy while I fuck you, but remember, don't orgasm unless I say so," Jack told her as he began to slowly thrust in and out. Her ass felt amazing and gripped his cock tightly as he began to pound in and out. Alice worked the toy in and out of her cunt as streams of her fluid ran down her legs. She desperately wanted to orgasm, but Jacks commands made it impossible for her to go over the edge. She was in agonizing bliss as she stayed on the edge.

Jack reached down and grabbed her large breasts. He had been wanting to touch them since the moment he saw them. They were soft, but firm and he squeezed them as he played with her hard nipples with his fingertips. Alice's entire body was buzzing with pleasure, each nerve ending felt like it was being teased. Jack picked up his pace and pushed down on Alice's back, forcing her to rest her head and shoulder on the floor as he pounded her ass.

"Please can I cum yet Master?" Alice asked.

"Tell me what you want," Jack replied panting hard from exertion.

"I want to cum, I want to cum while you fuck my ass, please master," Alice moaned.

Jack felt his orgasm approaching as Alice looked back at him, pleading with her eyes. He nodded his head and almost instantly her body began to shake.

"Ohhhhhhhhh fuck... Thank... You master... Ooooooooo fuck..." Alice screamed as her whole body trembled. Her legs spasmed uncontrollably and Jack had her hold her hips to keep her from collapsing. He lowered her down so he was laying on top of her as he continued to slam into her while she trembled beneath him. The vibrator buzzed noisily on the floor, it had slipped from her cunt but she didn't care. The feeling of him filling her ass over and over pushed her from one orgasm to the next. Her eyes rolled back and her mind went blank as the pleasure overwhelmed her.

Jack couldn't hold back anymore and groaned as he emptied his load inside her. He continued to thrust until every drop was emptied before pulling out and rolling onto the floor beside her. He lay there panting hard and looked over at Alice. She was murmuring happily as her body shivered in aftershocks of pleasure. Jack wondered if he had pushed it too much, but she looked at him and grinned as she finally started to relax.

"That was amazing," she purred as she rolled onto her back. Her large breasts jiggled on her chest. Jack grinned and stood up quickly dashing from the room. Alice didn't move when he returned carrying a camera. He took a few pictures of his teacher as she grinned stupidly at the camera. Jack wanted to remember this for a long time but he would have to make sure no-one ever saw these pictures. He looked at the clock, it was late in the evening and he had used half his time with the collar.

"Can you stand?" He asked.

"Yes master," Alice replied. She tried to stand but her legs wobbled and Jack offered her his hand. She took it and he hauled her to her feet.

"I think you need a rest," Jack told her, guiding her to the sofa. Despite disliking her when she was Miss Jameson the bitch, Jack found himself caring about Alice the slave. He sat her down and got her a glass of water which she gratefully accepted. They sat naked and Jack decided to use the opportunity to find out more about his teacher. She admitted that she knew she was a bitch, but loved the power she had over her students. They talked for a while longer before Jack asked if she had any fantasies of her own.

"I've never told anyone this master, but I would love to have sex with multiple partners and have all my holes fucked at once," Alice admitted. Jack was surprised with how easily she told him that, but after what they had done he wondered why it had surprised him.

"Well I can't help with that but I have an idea," Jack replied. As much as he would love to see his teacher being gang banged by three cocks at once there was no way he was getting other people involved in this. Instead he made his way up to his sisters room hoping he would find what he wanted. He searched her dresser before moving onto the drawers and wardrobe. He was growing frustrated at being unable to find what he wanted until he noticed something strange about the wardrobe. The bottom of the inside was far higher than the actual bottom of the wardrobe.

He looked down expecting to see a drawer he had missed, but found it was a solid wood panel. He looked around until he noticed a small hole that had been covered by one his sisters jumpers. He put his finger in the hole and hooked it under the wooden panel of the bottom of the wardrobe and pulled. The panel came free easily revealing a hidden compartment underneath. He was shocked to see it was filled with a large array of sex toys and folded up clothing. Since when had his sister been into all this sort of stuff? He looked through the gags, vibrators, dildos, chains, straps before remembering why he was here.

He grabbed a large butt plug from the pile and went downstairs. Alice was still sat on the sofa casually stroking between her legs. Jack stood at the doorway for a moment watching her until she saw him and quickly stopped.

"Sorry master, I don't know why, but being here with you I'm constantly horny," Alice apologized.

"It's fine, in fact it's just what I want which may explain it," Jack replied.

"What would you like to do now?" Alice asked spying the plug in his hand. She was excited to wear one, but slightly intimidated by its size. Until today she had never had anything in her ass, it was just a secret fantasy she had never dared act on or tell anyone.

"Well I can't invite two other people to come and fuck you so I want to you wear this while you fuck yourself with the vibrator and suck my cock," Jack explained. He felt a confidence he had never felt before. In the past he had always been timid when it came to sex, usually letting the woman take the lead and never voicing his own desires. With Alice under his complete control though he felt powerful and confident.

"That sounds fun, thank you master," Alice beamed. She was tired and sore from their earlier activities, but she didn't care, she wanted to please her master and the idea of sucking his cock while both her holes were filled turned her on. Jack gave her the plug and lube as she climbed off the sofa, placing the large toy on the floor and covering it generously with lube. She knelt down with her back towards Jack and lowered her ass to the toy. She felt it begin to push into her and groaned as it began to stretch her ass.

She had to go slowly, letting her ass stretch and expand to the large invader. For several minutes she lowered herself onto the plug over and over. Jacks cock grew hard as he watched it spread her cheeks as slowly it started to slide in. Alice gritted her teeth as she reached the widest part. Her ass felt like it was being split in two. She was bordering on pain and pleasure when suddenly the toy slid in and her asshole contracted around the thin base. She groaned as it settled inside her.

"I feel so full," she moaned to Jack. He took a seat on the sofa and looked at Alice.

"Crawl and get the vibrator," he said. It was still laying on the other side of the room and Alice crawled towards it, giving Jack a great view of the plug sitting between her cheeks. Each little movement caused it to move inside her as it's large girth pressed against the insides. She crawled back to Jack, who was sat stroking his cock as he watched her. He watched as she leaned back and pushed the vibrator into her wet cunt and switched it on.

"Allow me," she smiled, grabbing Jacks cock with her free hand while the other plunged the toy in and out of her. She stroked it gently before taking the tip into her mouth and swirling her tongue around it. Jack felt like he had won the lottery. Her tongue knew exactly where to lick and tease. He couldn't believe how this day had turned out. He groaned as she took him deeper into her mouth before backing off. Her hair ticked his thigh as she began to bob up and down and her hand massaged his balls.

She began to moan around his cock as she continued to fuck herself with the vibrator. Her actions became uncoordinated as she orgasmed. She slipped his cock free from her mouth and stroked it gently as she took a moment to calm down. She wrapped her lips back around his cock and used both her hand and mouth to pleasure him. She let go and leaned forward, pushing his cock deeper into her mouth until it slipped in to her throat. She moaned as her nose pressed against his stomach, sending the vibrations through his shaft.

She slid back and took a breath before taking him deep into her throat once again. She began to bob her head up and down, using her throat to massage his cock and Jack groaned. He suddenly grabbed the back of her head and pushed down, pulling him hard onto his cock and he came straight down her throat. She didn't resist as he pumped load after load into her which she dutifully swallowed down. Her eyes watered as she started to run out of air and Jack let her go. She slid back, his cock sliding from her mouth and spreading a trail of drool and cum across her chin.

She leaned back and began to fuck herself hard and fast with the vibrator. She moaned loudly and grabbed mindlessly across the wooden floor trying to find something to grip as she reached orgasm. Her breasts bounced and wobbled as she bucked her hips, slamming her ass onto the floor and causing the plug to push deeper inside her. Jack watched as she came hard, her legs flailed and her toes curled as her abs tensed, showing off her impressive muscles. Suddenly she pulled the toy from her cunt as a torrent of juices flowed free. She collapsed back panting hard her body covered in a layer of sweat as she grinned at Jack.

He looked at the time, he had three hours left before the collar wore off. He wanted to make use of it but was worn out and while he was sure Alice would try and do everything he asked, she seemed pretty beat too. Instead he made them both some tea and they sat and talked on the sofa. Jack was aware she still had the large plug inside her. Alice cuddled up to him and fell asleep and he decided to take a nap too. It was a couple of hours later when he was woken by her moving. He groggily opened his eyes and looked up at her.

"Leaving?" He asked.

"Of course I am," she snapped back to Jacks surprise but then he noticed she was no longer wearing the collar. He looked at the clock and guessed their time had run out almost twenty minutes ago. He looked at Alice, terrified of how she was going to react or if she was going to tell anyone.

"Alice-" he began.

"That's Miss Jameson to you," she replied, walking away from him in search of her clothes.

"Miss Jameson, I'm... Sorry," Jack said as he followed her. Even now he couldn't take his eyes off her toned ass.

"Sorry for what?" She asked as she found her clothes in the hallway and bent over to pick them showing the large plug still between her cheeks.

"For using the collar on you," Jack replied trying to ignore the swelling of his cock.

"You do not have to be sorry, you didn't force me to wear it I chose to of my own accord. Yes I did not know what it would do, but it was still my choice to put it on. As for what happened between us, I expect you to keep that to yourself. As for the pictures, you may keep them and I will be keeping this plug," she replied with a slight smile. Jack nodded his head and agreed as she got dressed. She finished buttoning up her blouse and left without another word.

Miss Jameson set off walking home, smiling as she felt the large plug bounce inside her with each step. She hadn't realized it, but her experience with the collar had changed her and she didn't even question why she had fucked a student or why she was now getting extremely turned on walking down the street with a plug in her ass. All she knew was it the the best sex she had had in ages and had never been so turned on in her life.

Jack shut the door behind her, being careful to stay behind it so no-one could see he was naked. He quickly rushed to the box that contained the collar and sighed with relief when he found it there. He couldn't believe the day he had had, he vaguely wondered if it was a dream, but was fairly certain it was not. The possibilities this opened up to him made him grin in excitement. He wondered who he could use it on next or if it would be possible to persuade Miss Jameson to wear it again.

He pondered the choices as he made his way to bed. He was sore and extremely tired. Having an all evening/night fuck fest with his teacher had been a like a fantasy come true but now he was beat. Maybe next time he would have to plan things out a bit better. As much fun as sex was, there were plenty of other possibilities the collar provided.

12