All Comments on 'An Unusual Gift Ch. 01'

by PTWrites

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
WeezyfWeezyfover 2 years ago

“With Alice under his complete control though he felt powerful and confident.“ i hope this stays true unlike Alex in the therapy story.. in the end he kept getting fucked lol.

Nice story, interesting how he will get the collar on others and what they will do once it wears off, will they beg for more?

PTWritesPTWritesover 2 years agoAuthor

@Weezyf

There will be a little bit of Jack getting controlled by being a bit careless with the control he gives out, but I don't plan on it staying that way for long ;)

Cookie59Cookie59over 2 years ago

Loved the storyline and all the possible ways you can take this, including him finding all the extracurricular items in his sisters room and the possibility to experiment with them on his next 12 hour slave or even his sister on one of her return visits.

Steve150177Steve150177over 2 years ago

For what it is worth, all mainstream economics is bullshit. It tries to base its theories on simplified assumptions, reality being too complex the actually look at it. So, instead of starting from true assumptions it starts wit false assumptions, again, true ones are too complex. The problem is that in logic you can't use even one false assumption in a proof. In logic proofs take the form of 'if A & be are true, then C is true'. However, this doesn't tell us much if either A or B are know to be false.

. . . After 40 years of Neo-liberal econ. being used for most US Gov. policies it was just found, that for the 1st time ever, the top 1% by income own a larger percentage of the US's wealth (27%) than the center 60% of income earners (the middle-class with 26.6%).. . . . IMHO, Modern Monetary Theory does a much better job of predicting the economic future and describing reality. It has no false assumptions. Main stream economists as a group have made many non-accurate predictions, like of hyperinflation in Japan for 30 years now, while MMTers have made many accurate predictions, like that the EU & eurozone would not be able to deal with any recession without breaking its laws or rules and Japan would not have inflation or a weak yen.

Steve150177Steve150177over 2 years ago

For me, the hottest stories are those that include the girl's POV. I want to know what she is thinking and feeling, and her motivations. This can be done by switching back and forth between POVs or by writing from her POV. This may be a reason that mind control stories are not that hot for me.

PTWritesPTWritesover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for reading! If you’d like to support my work or get access to new chapters weeks or months before they go public, including future chapters of this story, consider subscribing to my Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/PTWrites

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPTWrites@PTWrites
Writer of kinky stories, support me on Patreon for more stories and early access to new chapters for existing stories, as well as brand new stories! https://www.patreon.com/PTWrites

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES