An Unusual Gift Ch. 03

Story Info
Alex uses the collar to improve his college and work life.
5.4k words
4.72
30.5k
35

Part 4 of the 22 part series

Updated 12/07/2023
Created 10/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PTWrites
PTWrites
1,221 Followers

Jack sat at his computer staring at his list. It was a list he had made of people he could target with his collar to improve his life. Abby had been right, while it was fun to make someone his complete sex slave, he could use the collar in all kinds of ways. Especially now he knew that some commands could stick after the collar was removed to modify someone's behavior. As he sat looking at the list, a message popped up saying Abby wanted to video call. He clicked accept and her face popped up on screen.

"Hey," she smiled.

"What's up?" He asked, she didn't often video call him.

"There's a party this Friday, wanna go?" Abby asked. This caught Jack off guard, Abby usually hated big parties.

"You want to?" He asked.

"Yeah I don't know, thought it might be fun to get out and do something different," Abby replied.

"Alright where is it?" Jack asked.

"Just off campus, one of the student buildings," she replied.

"Sounds good," Jack replied. He wasn't too interested in the party, but it could be a fun chance to use the collar.

"So what are you up to?" Abby asked making conversation.

"Just been looking at my list, thinking about how I could use the collar," Jack replied. Abby shuffled in her seat.

"So what have you got so far?" She asked.

"I've got Miss Adams, the dean at college. If I could get her she could make sure I pass every class with flying colours. Then there's Miss Jones, my manager at work. Would be nice to get a pay rise and better shifts. I also added Mark Thomas, that dick who punched me last year because he thought I was staring at his girlfriends ass," Jack listed. He looked back at his screen and caught Abby biting her lip as she listened.

"Mhm... I mean... That's a good start. Is it just a coincidence that the two women you've singled out just happen to both be very attractive?" Abby replied, taking control of herself. Jack knew exactly what was up, his commands were in play and hearing him talk about the collar was turning Abby on significantly.

"That's just a happy coincidence. Why, are you jealous they'll be collared?" Jack teased.

"I.. I have to go," Abby replied quickly, shutting off the video call. Unknown to Jack her hand was already in her panties and she plunged two fingers into herself. Hearing him talk about collaring two women and even a guy made her so hot. It didn't take long before she screamed out in pleasure and had a body shaking orgasm.

Jack chuckled, he knew exactly why she had ended the call. He did wish she had stayed on and let him watch. Since their weekend together ten days ago she had been much more open with him about things, but while she had even come over and fucked his brains out on the previous Wednesday, she was still shy about showing herself doing anything solo. Maybe he could collar her again and change that, he was sure she would let him. For now though he wondered what he could do at this party.

The night of the party arrived and Jack met up with Abby outside before they went in. She checked he had the collar and her eyes fluttered for a moment when he said yes. They made their way in, loud music made Jacks ears hurt until he adjusted to the volume. It was hot and there were people everywhere, all of them college students wanting to forget about the week and just get drunk. By the state of a few they were already well on their way. They made their way to a large table lined with drinks.

"Move," a voice rang out as Abby was pushed to one side. Jack spun round to find himself face to face with Amanda. He sighed, this would be fun. She was the most popular girl on campus. Intelligent and attractive with huge tits and an ass kept firm by hours of working out.

"Hey!" Abby cried out. Amanda looked at her as if daring her to say something. Jack had an idea and stepped forward. A few people were watching as he approached.

"Hey, apologize to my friend," Jack demanded. Amanda just looked at him and laughed.

"And who are you?" She sneered.

"I'm her friend and you owe her an apology," Jack continued.

"Yeah right, get out of my way," Amanda replied with a sharp edge in her voice. She did not like people not doing as she said.

"Tell you what, since you're so smart I'll make you a bet," Jack began.

"What's the bet?" Amanda replied, she didn't really care but couldn't be seen to have her intellect challenged by some nobody.

"If you figure out how this bar trick is done, we'll leave and I'll even apologize to you, BUT if you can't you have to say sorry to my friend and wear this for the evening," Jack smiled, producing the collar.

"Do you have some kind of fetish or something?" Amanda smirked as she saw the collar.

"Hey if you don't think you can figure it out you can walk away now," Jack replied, goading her.

"Fine, deal. What's the trick?" Amanda asked dismissively. Jack grabbed a bowl of olives off the table and poured a few out into a pile.

"Ok it's simple, we each take turns taking olives from the pile, you can take one, two or three at a time. Whoever takes the last olive is the winner," Jack explained. Amanda looked at him before looking at the olives for a moment as if thinking. Abby was grinning, she knew this trick.

"Alright, fine," Amanda replied. She was good with numbers and this was just a numbers game, she just had to work out how many to take each turn. She began taking two olives, so Jack took two as well. She then took three and Jack only took one. By now a crowd had gathered and Amanda looked worried. In her hubris she had agreed to something she now realized was a bad idea, but she couldn't back out in front of all these people. They each continued removing olives until Jack took two of the last three. She sighed in frustration at losing.

"You cheated," she accused Jack.

"I didn't, you just agreed without thinking it through. All I had to do was make sure that four olives were removed each round," Jack explained. It was a trick he had learnt from a regular at the bar where he worked. He had used it more than once to persuade drunk customers that if they couldn't beat him, they were too drunk to have another drink.

"Fine, you win," Amanda relented.

"Follow me, lets go somewhere quieter where Abby will be able to hear your apology," Jack smiled. The trio made their way through the crowd and into a bedroom. They shut the door and the sound of the music dulled significantly.

"Now, I think you agreed to wear this," Jack said holding up the collar.

"Really? You actually want me to put that on?" Amanda asked with a look of disgust.

"Yes, unless you want to go out and tell everyone you were to chicken to go through with it," Jack teased. Before he got the collar he would never have had the confidence to speak to the most popular girl in college let alone taunt her.

"Ugh," Amanda groaned grabbing the collar and snapping it around her neck. Abby audibly whimpered as Amanda fastened the clasp. Her eyes glowed and her tone changed.

"Is this right master?" She asked Jack.

"Perfect," Jack replied. By this point Abby was fighting the urge to masturbate there and then. Jack saw her fidgeting and grinned.

"Now, I think you owe my friend and apology," Jack started before leaning close to Amanda so Abby couldn't hear. "She's extremely horny so make it up to her by relieving some of that tension."

Amanda nodded and turned to Abby who was looking curiously. She was surprised when Amanda grabbed her and pulled her into a passionate kiss. She was to shocked to resist as Amanda pushed her back onto the bed and landed on top of her. The intensity of the kiss broke down her last bit of remaining willpower and her hand fumbled with the button of her jeans. Amanda stopped her and undid it for her, pulling her jeans and panties down and off.

She kissed down Abby's stomach before moving between her legs. Jacks cock was rock hard watching Amanda go down on his best friend. Abby moaned as Amanda's tongue made contact with her clit and grabbed her platinum blonde hair roughly, pushing her face into her sex. Amanda dutifully began to lick with vigour, her tongue delving deep into Abby's slit as she writhed in pleasure.

Jack couldn't resist, he freed his cock and knelt down behind Amanda. Not only was he incredibly turned on but he couldn't turn down the chance to fuck the most popular girl in college. He grabbed the bottom of her dress and pulled it up, revealing her black thong. He pulled the material covering her slit to one side and pressed his cock against her entrance. Amanda didn't even slow down her attentions on Abby as Jack slid himself into her. Abby looked down and watched as Jack impaled himself into Amanda. It pushed her over the edge and she moaned loudly as she reached orgasm, one hand gripped the bed sheets while the other pulled Amanda's hair and her thighs clamped down on the girls head. If the music hadn't been so loud everyone in the next room would have heard her moans.

Jack began to pump into Amanda who continued to lick Abby, pushing her from one orgasm to the next. He reached forward and pulled at the straps of her dress, pulling them down her arms and freeing her tits. He grabbed and massaged them roughly, causing Amanda to groan. She was pinned in place, Abby holding her head between her legs as Jack plowed her from behind. Abby had pulled her own top up and was massaging her breasts as she had another powerful orgasm.

Jack relished the feeling of being inside Amanda. Her tunnel was like silk running along his cock as he slid into her over and over. It didn't take long before he felt his own orgasm approaching. He pulled out of Amanda and ordered her to turn around. Abby released her head and laid back on the bed, panting hard as she recovered from multiple orgasms. Amanda turned as Jack stood up, stroking his cock quickly. She didn't even need telling as she stuck out her tongue, waiting for his load. He came quickly, spraying strands of fluid over Amanda's face and tits. She caught what she could with her tongue and once she was done, swallowed it down.

"Now, I want you to clean yourself up and act like yourself, only like we're suddenly your best friends," Jack told Amanda as he looked down at her. He wished he had brought his camera so her could get a picture of her covered in his cum.

"Sure, whatever you say," Amanda said happily, her tone returning to her usual rather than the submissive girl she had been moments before. She grabbed a sheet and wiped herself clean as Jack and Abby redressed. Abby had a happy grin on her face as they made their way out of the room. They rejoined the party with a few odd looks from people, but most had forgotten all about their bet. They went back to the table and got the drinks they never retrieved before as Jack looked over the crowd. He had Amanda under his control for another eleven hours and debated what to do with her.

He was considering just taking her home and fucking her brains out when he spotted Alex. Alex was one of the nerds on campus. Jack knew him in passing but wasn't really friends with him. He didn't know a lot about him, but one thing he did know was that he was more of an outcast than Jack was and got bullied a lot. He also knew he was hopeless with women and hadn't had a girlfriend, he wondered if he was still a virgin.

"Amanda, I want you to go home with Alex over there and fuck him as much as you can before the collar comes off. Do whatever he wants without complaint, just thinking about him makes you incredibly horny and will still do even when the collar comes off. For the rest of your time at college, the only way you'll be able to achieve orgasm is if Alex's or my cock is inside you," Jack commanded. Amanda just smiled and nodded at him before making her way over to Alex. Jack watched in amusement as Alex looked shocked that the most beautiful girl he could think of approached him. Jack swore he almost passed out as Amanda began chatting with him.

"That was kind of you," Abby commented as they watched Amanda lead Alex from the party. "Well kind to Alex, Amanda's going to get frustrated not being able to orgasm without him."

"Hey I didn't say she couldn't fuck other guys or make them cum, just that she'd need Alex to get her off," Jack grinned. It had been a good night, he had watched Abby have her cunt licked by the most popular girl in college and then had his first threesome with them both. Overall he classed the party as a success. The pair stayed, drank and danced until late into the night before heading home. Jack flopped into bed rather drunk and fell asleep fully clothed.

The next morning was rough, his head hurt, his body ached and light stung his eyes and yet he smiled when he woke up, remembering the events of last night. Groggily he peeled himself from his bed, stripped off and took a long shower. Feeling fresher and more alert he remembered the collar. With just his towel he dashed back to his bedroom and checked the box. With a sigh of relief he saw the collar was sat in its box. He smiled, wondering how Amanda was doing this morning. He got dressed and made some breakfast before sitting down at his computer.

He looked at his list. He decided his first target for improving his life would be his manager at work as he would see her tonight on his shift. He pondered how he could get her to wear it. Pretending it was a gift for his girlfriend again might work like it had with Miss Jameson, but Jack found himself disliking that idea. Miss Jones was more distant from her staff than Miss Jameson was from her students. It wasn't she was a bitch, she was strict but fair, rather she believed that work was for work and not for socializing. Which probably meant if he mentioned a gift for a girlfriend, she would likely dismiss it as it wasn't work related. Hell he only knew her first name was Sarah because he had seen it on some paperwork, but there'd be hell to pay if he ever called her that.

He made his way to work just before his shift was due to start. He figured if he was going to get her to wear the collar, it would be easiest to do before he was on the clock. It was a modest sized bar with half of the space designated to food. It was extremely popular with students which required them to be very strict with checking people's ages when serving alcohol. He arrived just as it was starting to get busy for the evening. He had time to kill before he had to start so he made his way to the offices in the back.

"You're early," Miss Jones commented as he arrived at her office. She was sat at her desk that was littered with paperwork. She wore her usual blouse and pencil skirt and had her brown hair in a neat braid twisted into a bun. Since the day he had met her Jack had never seen her wear anything else or wear her hair in a different style.

"Yeah I was hoping to talk to you," Jack replied still unsure how he was going to play this.

"Can it wait, I've got a headache and a lot of paperwork to do," Miss Jones replied gesturing to the mountain on her desk. Jack saw an opportunity and it was thanks to a crappy TV commercial.

"I actually have something that may help with that," Jack told her as he went into his bag. He opened the box out of view of Miss Jones and retrieved the collar. He held it up for her to see.

"What is that? Some tacky necklace?" She asked.

"It's for headaches, have you not seen them before?" Jack lied.

"What are you talking about?" She replied.

"May I?" Jack asked without waiting for a reply. He grabbed her mouse and keyboard and quickly googled the advert he remembered.

"This is highly unpro-" Miss Jones replied before Jack cut her off.

"See, they have magnets that help to reduce stress and headaches in them," Jack cut her off as he found the product he was looking for. It didn't look much like his collar and he knew it was a load of shit they tried to flog on late night TV, but if it served as a good prop for his lie.

"Uses magnetic fields to reduce stress? What a load of rubbish," Miss Jones commented as she read the screen.

"It's worked wonders for me and I'm happy to let you borrow it. You're alone in your office, no one will see so what's the harm in trying it out?" He asked.

"I don't think-" she began before being cut off again.

"Think of it this way, it either helps and you feel better or it doesn't and it does nothing, you have nothing to lose," Jack pushed. He was on a roll and she was about to give in, he could tell.

"Fine give it here," Miss Jones sighed and Jack handed the collar. He watched with glee as she put it around her neck. The second the clasp locked her eyes seemed to glaze over.

"Sarah?" Jack asked testing it.

"Yes master?" She replied suddenly looking alert and staring at him.

"How do you feel?" He asked.

"Wonderful master, it's as if all my worries have just vanished. My only concern is pleasing you," she replied with a broad smile.

"Good, you can start by giving me a raise, I want double, no triple, my old pay and I was consistent shifts every week on the same days, no weekends though," Jack told her. He was sick of never knowing when he would be working and being unable to make plans with having to cancel half the time. And triple pay would mean he wouldn't have to worry about money anymore.

"Yes master," Sarah replied as she opened the employee files and began the paperwork she would need to complete.

"And I want a new contract, saying specified work hours and rate of pay with no way for it to be changed at least until I graduate, unless I wish to change it before then," he continued. At least then if Sarah did ever question why he had such high pay or set hours unlike the rest of the staff, or another manager replaced her, the contract couldn't be undone.

"Of course master," Sarah replied.

"Good, oh and I want to be able to take as many days paid leave as I like," he added. He figured being able to skip work whenever he wanted would be handy. How he would explain this to his co-workers if they found out he wasn't sure, but that was Sarah's problem not his.

"Yes master," she replied dutifully.

"Excellent. Right from now on I want you to act like yourself unless we are alone," Jack commanded. The last thing he wanted was people asking why his manager was calling him master and not doing any of her work. It was almost time for his shift so he left her to fill in the paperwork and got to work. It was a busy night but Jack actually quite enjoyed his job. He met a lot of interesting people and because a lot of them were students from college he overheard or was told a lot of gossip.

He went on his break half way through his shift and went to check on Sarah. He found her still at her desk tapping away at her keyboard.

"How is it going?" He asked. She looked at him before gesturing for him to come in and shut the door.

"It's going well master," she began once the door was shut. "I have filled in the paperwork, you're rate of pay is already in effect and I have a new contract here for you to sign."

"That was quick," Jack commented as he picked up a pen and read over the contract. It was exactly as he had stipulated and he signed it before Sarah co signed it. From now on be had every Friday, Saturday and Sunday off guaranteed.

"Is there anything else you would like me to do master?" She asked.

"Give me a massage," Jack told her. After last night and standing on his feet for hours his muscles ached.

"Would you like to lay down?" She offered, gesturing to the sofa at the back of her office. It had been known for her to sleep in her office if she was working particularly late. Jack stood up and moved to the sofa. He lay down on his stomach and Sarah came and perched on the edge next to his as her hands began to work on his back.

Jack could get used to this, a good paying job, easy shifts and a manager that would do what he liked and give him massages on his breaks. He knew most people would consider loftier goals in his situation, but right now, he was content to have Sarah work all the aches from his back. He could smell her perfume, he had never smelled it before. It was tropical, some kind of fruit mixed with coconut. He looked over his shoulder at her, she was smiling as she worked. He couldn't remember the last time he had seen her smile, if ever.

PTWrites
PTWrites
1,221 Followers
12