All Comments on 'An Unusual Gift Ch. 03'

by PTWrites

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
WeezyfWeezyfover 2 years ago

Excellent, altho its little stupid to still work when you have such a magic collar, i get it. Liked how he made her more friendly haha.

LeenysmanLeenysmanover 2 years ago

The olive game -- if you stated the rules correctly, then Amanda was the winner, as she got the last olive. Jack should have taken the last 3. Unless the rule is that the person who takes the last one LOSES?

The strategy is actually to take however many will result in leaving a multiple of four, but that requires you to count the olives and reach a multiple of four on your first turn. If the initial count were 25 and the opponent took 2, you would take 3, not 2, to reach 20. If course, if they know the same strategy, they'd take just 1 and you'd be toast no matter what you do.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 2 years ago

The olive game works no matter how many because the "chosen" loser is never the last one to pick as long as they are the first one to pick at the beginning of the game. Include 0 olives as a choice. You always leave them at least one olive after your turn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great work, looking forward to what comes next.

PTWritesPTWritesover 2 years agoAuthor

Future chapters are coming, but if you don't want to wait, you can get chapters weeks or months in advance over at https://www.patreon.com/PTWrites which will support my writing and allow even more chapters and stories to be created.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPTWrites@PTWrites
Writer of kinky stories, support me on Patreon for more stories and early access to new chapters for existing stories, as well as brand new stories! https://www.patreon.com/PTWrites

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES