An Unusual Gift Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her stocking clad legs were stretched out in front of him. She had great legs, long and shapely and well toned. He vaguely recalled her saying she enjoyed hiking in her free time once. It was about the only detail of her personal life she had ever shared. He was tempted to ask her, but was enjoying looking at her legs and feeling her hands on his shoulders. Despite how relaxed he was, his cock began to stir as he looked up her legs and began thinking more about her body.

His imagination ran wild, wondering what she looked like out of her clothes. They did little to show off her figure. The pencil skirt showed off her hips and that was it, while the blouse hung loosely hiding her figure. By the time she was done with massaging him he was rock hard and his mind was filled with curiosity. He rolled over and looked at her, his erection very obvious as it tented his pants.

"Undress for me," he said.

"Of course, do you need help relieving that?" She asked as she gestured to his erection before she began to undress.

"In a moment, I want to see you naked first," Jack answered. He watched as she stripped down. He put her age at somewhere around thirty two, since he didn't actually know how old she was. She stripped down, revealing small breasts and a thin body. She removed her bra to show off her small but pointed nipples. Next were her panties, they were plain cotton just as Jack had thought they would be. He watched as she pulled them down, showing him her mostly shaved mound. A thin strip of neatly trimmed hair ran down her mound leading to her pussy. She undid her hair and let it fall down her back.

"Do I please you master?" Sarah asked as she stood before him.

"Yes, now take out my cock," he commanded as he rested his hands behind his head. Sarah smiled and leaned over, unbuttoning his pants and pulling them down. She grabbed his cock and pulled it free of his boxers. "Now mount me and fuck me. I want you to enjoy my cock more than you've ever enjoyed one before."

"Yes master," Sarah grinned. She climbed onto the sofa and swung her leg over his, positioning herself above his cock. She gripped it and aimed it at her entrance as she lowered herself onto it. She groaned which quickly turned into a moan as his head penetrated her and he began to fill her tunnel.

"Oh fuck that feels good," she cooed as she slid down his length. He began to slowly ride up and down, looking him in the eye as she smiled widely.

"Your cunt feels amazing," Jack replied.

"Oh master, I usually hate that word but hearing you say it while your cock is inside me is so hot," she moaned. Jack had a feeling that she enjoyed dirty talk. With how professional she seemed at work, it didn't surprise him she might secretly be dirty in the bedroom. That was how the rumours about quiet people usually went at least.

"Tell me how much you love it," Jack pressed.

"I do master, I love your cock filling my cunt, stretching me open as I ride it," she cried out.

"You have to keep quiet," Jack reminded her. The last thing he wanted was someone to overhear if they walked past her office. Sarah leaned forward and whispered in his ear.

"Please master, I want you to fuck my dirty cunt until I can't take it anymore. I want you to make me beg you to stop, but keep pounding me anyway until you empty your load inside me," she purred in his ear. Jack couldn't believe she just said that and felt his cock swell inside her as he got more turned on. He grabbed her and rolled over on the sofa so he was on top of her.

"When you cum, it's going to be the best orgasm of your life. It won't end until I cum inside you. You'll be begging me to stop as the pleasure grows more and more intense you think your mind will break, but you'll love every thrust into you," Jack commanded. Sarah almost had an orgasm just from hearing him say it. He started to thrust into her and she grabbed his ass, squeezing it and pushing him deeper into her with each thrust. She moaned quietly, her head turned toward the back of the sofa.

Jack picked up the pace, he was still on break and was well aware people would wonder where he was if he was too late back. He began to thrust into her hard and fast and Sarah's moans rose in pitch. She buried her head into a cushion as she reached orgasm, one hand holding the cushion against her mouth while the other gripped Jacks ass cheek tightly.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuckkkkkk," she cried out as Jack continued to pound into her. He watched her small breasts rise and fall as she took ragged breaths before crying out in another explosion of pleasure.

"Oh fuck, I can't, oh god, fuck," she rambled as pleasure overwhelmed her again. She dug her nails into Jacks back as she moaned out loudly again.

"I can't, stop, it's too much, please stop, my pussy, too sensitive, ohhhhh fuckkkkkkk," she cried as her whole body shook. Her legs tensed and seized, her toes curled and her entire body trembled. Jack slowed down momentarily and let her catch her breath before thrusting into her again. He didn't have the stamina to keep such a quick pace for much longer so he switched to long, hard strokes which had the desired effect.

"You have... To stop... I can't... I'm gonna... I'm gonna... Fuuuuuuuuuuck," she cried out as her whole body shuddered before tensing up. He felt her cunt shudder and clamp down hard on him before a torrent of fluid pushed past his cock and sprayed from her cunt. Jack didn't slow down, he felt his orgasm approaching. Sarah's body trembled continuously now and she was struggling to form words.

"Please... Fuckkkkk... I can't" she mumbled before moaning again as another waved of pleasure crashed through her. Her cunt was like a vice on his cock, clamping down and increasing his pleasure. He grunted as he began to empty himself inside her. She squealed in delight and her eyes rolled back as she felt her insides get flooded with his hot sticky fluid. Her walls trembled against his cock, squeezing every drop from him before he collapsed on top of her. He fought for breath, he couldn't remember the last time he had exerted himself like that and his lungs burned for oxygen.

"That... Oh fuck..." Sarah groaned as her body shivered in an aftershock of pleasure. Jack sat up, drawing his cock from her now red and abused pussy. The sofa was drenched between her thighs and he avoided that as he stood up. She looked at him with a dopey grin.

"So?" He asked. She looked at him not understanding. "Best orgasm you've ever had?"

"Yes, thank you master, I have never felt such pleasure. Feeling you pushing me to new heights of pleasure as I begged you to stop was incredible," she grinned.

"I should get back to work," Jack told her, noticing he was already ten minutes late.

"I think I'll stay here for a bit, I don't think I can stand right now," Sarah giggled. It was strange seeing such a cheerful and playful side to her. Jack shook his head in amusement at what the collar could do as he snuck out the door, quickly closing it behind him in case anyone was there. He finished his shift and went back to check on Sarah. She was once again dressed and typing away at her computer although she had decided against putting her bra back on or doing up the top few buttons of her shirt, which was extremely unlike her.

"Do you need anything from me master?" She asked as Jack entered the room.

"No I just wanted to stop by and tell you that once that collar comes off you'll be much warmer and friendlier towards me and be willing to fool around with me whenever I ask," he smiled. As much as he wanted to go another round with her right there and then he was far too tired. Taking her home was out of the question too as he just wanted to go home and sleep. By the time he planned on waking up, the collar would be off. He just hoped this last command worked so he could have some fun with her another time without needing the collar.

"Of course master," Sarah smiled at him.

"I'm going home, you should stick to your usual routine too," he suggested before leaving her and going home. It had been a long shift and while his activities during his break had been fun, they hadn't been restful. Grabbing a quick snack and a shower Jack fell into bed, falling asleep almost as soon as his head hit the pillow.

The next morning was a considerable improvement over the previous, which wasn't a surprise considering how hungover he had been. He checked the collar was back in its box where it belonged, which is was, before he sent Abby a quick message. He told her he had managed to collar Sarah and about his new pay and contract. He left out the sexual details, although Abby would guess what happened anyway. He grinned as he hit send, reading his message about him using the collar was probably enough to send Abby into an impromptu masturbation session.

12