An Unusual Gift Ch. 05

Story Info
Jack teases Abby with the collar, Abby gets revenge
4k words
4.67
23.3k
28

Part 6 of the 22 part series

Updated 12/07/2023
Created 10/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PTWrites
PTWrites
1,222 Followers

Abby was on her hands and knees as Jack pounded her from behind. They had been discussing the collar, which had turned her on so much she couldn't help herself as she practically tore off his pants. She'd already been incredibly wet and required no warming up as she had presented herself to Jack and he'd buried his cock deep into her slick cunt.

"Holy shit I love your dick!" She groaned, slamming back to meet his thrusts.

"It loves you, I'm gonna cum soon." Jack replied.

"Nooo, not yet, I'm so close. Please, don't stop!" Abby begged. Jack did his best to hold off, his cock felt like it was going to explode any second as he pounded her as fast as he could. She started moaning loudly and he knew she was close. It was going to be tight which one of them came first.

"Oh fuck," Jack groaned as he lost control. His cock swelled and twitched inside her, before pumping her tunnel full of his sticky load. Feeling his hot fluid fill her insides was the trigger that pushed Abby over the edge and she moaned out loudly as her body trembled in pleasure. She bucked against him, extending both their orgasms as long as she could before she collapsed forward. Jack went with her, his cock still snugly inside her as her lay across her back.

They heard the front door open and scrambled for their clothes. They dressed quickly and Jack just got his pants done back up when Ava walked into the room. They both tried to act as casually as they could.

"Hey guys," Ava said, smiling at them and pretending not to notice how flustered they looked.

"Ava! What are you doing here?" Jack asked.

"Well this is my house," she replied sarcastically.

"I thought you said you wouldn't be back for a couple of months?"

"Yeah I didn't think I would be either, but the client we were meant to be working for out in Dubai suddenly had a change of plans so now the whole things been delayed for three months," she explained.

"Oh right, so no work in the mean time?"

"Nope and the best part is, we told the client we couldn't just sit around and wait and would likely have to pick up another project, which meant we'd probably be busy in three months when he wanted us to work for him."

"How is that a good thing?" Jack asked.

"Let me finish. We told him and he was adamant he wanted us to be the ones to design his new building, so he decided he'd just hire us for the three months he would be busy."

"Hire you to do what?"

"Absolutely nothing. Right now, I'm on holiday for three months while getting paid my regular salary."

"You bitch! I want your job!" Abby chimed in.

"I know, it's so good! So, anything interesting been happening while I've been away?" Ava asked. Jack and Abby looked at each other, trying to supressed their smirks.

"Nothing much, just college and work, same old," Jack answered.

"Uh huh. Nothing interesting going on at all?" Ava asked, a knowing smile on her face. Jack panicked, did she know about the collar?

"No, nothing really," he replied, trying to sound casual.

"So you're just going to lie to me and not tell me about you two hooking up?" Ava chuckled.

"What? How did you know?" Abby asked.

"Well considering you two didn't hear me come in the door, I saw more than I wanted to," Ava replied.

"But we did hear you come in the door?" Jack replied confused.

"No, you heard me slam the door after I had already come inside and seen you two going at it like rabbits, quite the noisy finish by the way. I waited in the kitchen a couple of minutes before slamming the door to let you know I was home," Ava admitted. Abby went bright red and Jack just burst out laughing.

"Well, that's your own fault for not warning me you were going to be home," Jack told her.

"I suppose. What happened with Eric anyway Abby? I thought you two were doing well?"

"We we and then we weren't," Abby replied, not wanting to elaborate further.

"Ah, well that sucks. So how long has this been going on? Are you two a couple now? About time really, you've been eye fucking each other for as long as I've known you both."

"We're not a couple, just friends still with some extra benefits," Jack explained. Abby nodded in agreement.

"Right. So what brought that on finally?" Ava asked. The pair both were silent for a moment, wondering what to say. They couldn't tell her about the collar.

"Alcohol," Jack replied just quickly enough for Ava to not be suspicious.

"Of course. Well I'm going to get a shower, I'll leave you two love birds alone. Oh, your t-shirt is on backwards by the way Abby," Ava laughed as she walked out of the room. Abby looked down and quickly corrected her shirt, her cheeks blushing bright red.

"Well that changes things," Abby muttered.

"What do you mean?"

"You can't exactly go round collaring people and bringing them here if Ava is going to be around all the time."

"I know, I'll think of something," Jack replied as he watched Abby squirm. "Are you horny again?"

"Yes! We were talking about the collar, can you remove this command from me?"

"I'm not sure, I'd have to collar you again."

"That's fine, I can't stand being horny whenever we talk about it."

The pair went up to Jack's room and he put the collar on Abby. After commanding her to act like herself, he then ordered her to stop getting horny just because they were discussing the collar.

"So now if I tell you I was thinking of collaring someone at the bar when I'm next working, how do you feel?"

"Absolutely nothing."

"Ah cool, then we can remove commands. In which case, from now on whenever I click my fingers, you get a little bit hornier."

"NO!"

Jack clicked his fingers and Abby glared at him. He clicked them again and he saw her eyelids twitch ever so slightly.

"Stop," Abby muttered. Jack just grinned at her before clicking his fingers a few times in rapid succession. Abby's eyes went wide and her legs twitched.

"How are you feeling?" Jack asked with a grin.

"How do you think? I'm horny!"

"So why don't you masturbate?"

"No... I can't do that!"

"Why not?"

"It's embarrassing!"

"Abby I've seen you naked, prancing around as a French maid and as a slutty bimbo. Yet you're embarrassed about masturbating in front of me?"

"I can't help it."

"Well I can. From now on, even when you're not wearing the collar, you won't be shy about masturbation in front of me," Jack commanded.

"Oh wow," Abby grinned, almost instantly jamming her hand down into her panties, stroking her needy pussy.

"Right now though, you're not allowed to masturbate or pleasure yourself in any way," Jack told her. Instantly Abby froze, her hand forcibly hovering above her slit.

"Nooooo!" Abby whined.

"You can't speak either," Jack told her. She went silent, looking at him with a confused look. He grinned and clicked his fingers, slowly over and over as if he was clicking along to some slow unheard music.

With each click Abby's breathing grew faster, her cheeks flushed more and more and her legs rubbed together. She grabbed his bedsheets with both hands, the need to satisfy her growing arousal building each second. Jack kept clicking until Abby was staring at him with desperation, her mouth hanging open as she panted in quick shallow breaths.

"Do you want me to make you cum?" He asked. Abby nodded her head vigorously. Jack laughed and walked over to her. "So needy..."

He walked over to her and she looked up at him with big eyes, pleading with him to give her the release she so desperately needed. He placed his hand on her stomach and she gasped, watching and willing him to continue further down.

Agonisingly slowly, he slid his hand down her stomach into her panties. His fingers ran over her smooth mound and her hips twitched in anticipation. He felt the skin of her clitoral hood and slowly slid his finger over it before pressing it gently on the hard nub below.

Instantly Abby groaned, her whole body shaking as she came. She was so turned on and horny that a single touch was all it had taken to send her over the edge and into an abyss of pleasure. Her feet planted on the bed as she lifted her hips into the air, arching her back as her legs shuddered and struggled to hold her weight.

Jack wasn't even touching her anymore, her body was acting entirely on it's own and he watched with amusement until she collapsed onto the bed, breathing hard.

"You can speak now," he told her.

"I hate you!" Abby panted, with a giant grin on her face.

"So why are you smiling?" Jack teased.

"Because it felt amazing!"

"You're welcome."

"I'm going to get you back for this, you know that right?"

"I'll just not wear the collar."

"You have to! It's only fair."

"Do I though?"

"Yes! Come on, otherwise I'll just have to get you back another way."

"You do realise you're still wearing the collar, I could just command you to not want to get revenge."

"You could, but that'd just be unfair and totally against who I am as a person, you know that."

"True, you not getting revenge would be like a mouse not wanting cheese."

"You know mice aren't actually big fans of cheese? They prefer nuts and sweet things over cheese," Abby corrected him.

"I love how you know that. You get my point though."

"Yeah, so going to let me collar you again?"

"I'll think about it. For now, I think we've still got a few more hours of you wearing the collar," Jack smiled while clicking his fingers. Abbey groaned as she started feeling horny again. They spent a couple of hours fucking, with Jack controlling her pleasure and orgasms, until they were both completely wiped out. He removed the commands on Abby and they fell asleep.

Jack woke up the next morning to find the bed empty, Abby was evidently already awake. He threw on some clothes and went downstairs to find her and Ava making breakfast.

"Oh of course you wake up just in time for some pancakes," Ava laughed as he entered the kitchen.

"You've been away for months, if you're home and making pancakes, I want some," Jack replied. Ava made amazing pancakes. In fact she made basically amazing everything. She was an incredible cook and an even better baker. Which surprised a lot of people considering her athletic figure, for some reason they thought someone that looked like her wouldn't be able to bake.

Ava had done track in high school and had kept up running ever since. Every morning she would wake up early and run at least three kilometres before breakfast. Part of the reason was because she enjoyed running, but the other part was so she could enjoy all the nice food she liked to make.

"I bet you've worked up quite the appetite after last night," Ava commented. Abby blushed and looked at the ground. "Sorry Abby, I couldn't resist, just remind me to buy some earplugs when I go shopping."

"Stop teasing her, you know how shy she gets," Jack smiled.

"I know, it's so cute. Considering how confident you are about everything else in life, it's adorable how shy you get whenever the topic of sex comes up," Ava continued teasing.

"It's not that I'm shy, I just like to keep things private!" Abby snapped back.

"Well if you want it to be private, you should keep your voice down," Ava replied.

"Aaaaanyway, moving on, what are your plans for your three months of lazing around?" Abby asked, hoping they'd take the change of subject.

"I don't know really, I haven't really had time to plan anything."

"Well it's the weekend, we could go out for a movie and dinner or something later?" Jack suggested.

"Yeah that'd be nice, it's been far too long since we've spent any real time together," Ava agreed. Jack helped out making breakfast, Ava in charge of the pancakes, Jack in charge of the fruit and Abby washed up as they went.

After breakfast Abby and Jack finished cleaning up and went back to his bedroom. They hung out for a while playing video games, something they had a mutual love of until they stopped for lunch. Before they went downstairs, Abby pulled the collar from its box.

"Your turn," she smiled at Jack.

"Really? Today? I thought it'd be sometime next week, not straight away," he sighed.

"Nope, we never said when and I choose today. So put it on," she said, handing it to him. He sighed and put the collar around his neck. Abby grinned at him.

"Happy now Mistress?" Jack asked.

"Indeed! Now, before I tell you to act like yourself, I want to know some things. First, tell me, do you find Ava attractive?"

"Yes, I know she is my step sister and I shouldn't, but she is very attractive."

"Do you want to sleep with her?"

"If you mean sex, then yes of course," Jack answered.

"So there you go, problem solved. Use the collar on her, bring her under your control and then you can use the collar around her as much as you want."

"I will Mistress," Jack replied. Abby hadn't meant it as a command, but shrugged as she focused on deciding on how to get Jack back for yesterday. She grinned as she came up with an idea.

"From now on, you will willingly put the collar on whenever I ask, but you won't remember me giving you this command," she told him. If this worked, she could get him back whenever he wanted and he'd be unable to resist. She didn't plan on abusing the ability, but it was nice to have just in case.

"Yes Mistress," Jack replied.

"I wonder, what happens if I tell you to do something impossible?"

"I don't know Mistress."

"Hover above the ground," Abby commanded.

"I can't Mistress," Jack replied. Well, that was disappointing, still, Abby had her own plan.

"From now on, until the collar comes off, every time you look at a woman wearing high heels, you get a little bit hornier," Abby commanded. She was going to give him a taste of his own medicine, but was leaving it up to fate how bad it got for him. "You won't be able to do anything to relieve it without my permission."

"Yes Mistress," Jack said.

"Good, now act like your normal self."

"High heels? Really?" Jack asked.

"Yes and now we're going out," Abby told him. She smirked, he hadn't said anything about her command about the collar, which she was hoping meant it had worked and he didn't remember.

"Where are we going?" Jack asked as they stepped outside.

"You'll see," Abby smiled sweetly as they climbed into her car. She drove them to the local shopping mall.

"We're going shopping?" Jack asked.

"No, we're going to get some lunch."

Jack followed Abby into the mall, wondering why they were coming here for lunch. He soon realised as he walked along towards the food court. It wasn't the other shoppers that were the problem, except maybe one or two, it was the staff in the shops. She purposefully lead him down a corridor that catered mostly to women. Which meant most of the shops were staffed by women, many of whom were wearing high heels.

The first one he had seen hadn't been too bad, neither had the second or third. By the tenth though, his cock was erect and he had to rearrange himself to hide it. By the twentieth he was very horny. By the time they reached the food court, all he could think of was finding a way to relieve his pent up arousal. He followed Abby on autopilot, sitting down at a table.

"How are you feeling?" Abby asked with a grin.

"Let's go into that bathroom and have sex right now," Jack replied.

"Nope, you're going to sit there and eat your food," Abby smiled. Jack groaned, he knew he couldn't resist her order. Abby stood up and went to get them some food, leaving Jack staring directly at the table. He didn't want to risk looking up and seeing a woman wearing high heels. He jumped when Abby suddenly put a plate of food in front of him.

"Thanks," he muttered, staring at his plate as he started eating. He wasn't even that hungry, his mind consumed with his arousal, but the command compelled him to eat. His cock was achingly hard in his pants. Abby could see his discomfort and grinned. It wasn't that she liked seeing him in discomfort, it was that she was enjoying seeing him experience what he had put her through the day before.

Jack didn't look up at all until he had finished eating and that was only to look at Abby pleadingly. She smiled at him and took his hand, guiding him outside. They took a different route this time, but he still saw a few women wearing high heels, pushing his arousal to new heights. By the time they reached the car, he could barely think. He sat in the car, gripping the bottom of his shirt tightly. Abby reached over and ran her hand firmly over his erection.

Fireworks went off inside Jack's mind as he came hard, the simple stimulation had been more than enough. He had been on a hair trigger and Abby's hand just pulled it hard. His hips bucked and he groaned loudly as he came, his cock pumping load after load into his boxers. He didn't even care about the mess he was making, the relief was unlike anything he had ever felt before. It seemed to go on forever, he just kept cumming and cumming until he finally slumped back in his chair.

"Alright, fucking hell, we're even," he panted, grinning from ear to ear.

"Not even close. You made me super horny over and over again for hours."

"That was at home, in private, not in public!" Jack complained.

"True, but we're going home now, so it's fine. You shouldn't see anyone wearing high heels there," Abby replied with a smile. She did feel a little bad, but she was also having a lot of fun getting payback.

They arrived home and Jack went to get changed. He came back downstairs and found Abby relaxing on the sofa. She smiled at him and he sat down next to her.

"So, what else are you planning while I'm wearing this?" Jack asked, gesturing to the collar.

"That's for me to-" Abby began before she started giggling while looking at the doorway. Jack wondered what she was giggling at so looked over and felt his cock twitch as he saw Ava walking in, wearing a pair of high heels. He quickly looked away, but it was too late, he felt his arousal building.

"What are you giggling at?" Ava asked.

"Nothing, just a stupid joke," Abby replied.

"What's wrong with you?" Ava asked, looking at Jack who was intently staring at the carpet.

"Nothing," he replied quickly.

"Well either something is up or I have the worlds most interesting carpet," Ava countered. Not wanting to make her suspicious, Jack looked up. He didn't even look at her high heels, but still felt his cock hardening at he looked at her.

"It's not that interesting," he replied, unable to think of anything else to say.

"Right... Well, I'm running to the post office to drop some things off, I'll be back shortly."

"You're going in heels?" Abby asked.

"Yeah, they arrived while I was away and I want to see if they're comfortable or whether I should send them back."

"Ah makes sense, well enjoy your walk."

"Thanks, I'll be half an hour or so, then we'll decide what we want to do tonight?" Ava asked.

"Sure, sounds good."

Abby watched Ava go then turned to Jack. She saw the lump in his pants that his erection was causing and she had an idea.

"I want to see something, get your cock out," Abby ordered. Jack unzipped his pants and fished his cock from it's confines.

"Why?" He asked.

"From now on, you won't feel any pleasure from me playing with your cock, you'll stay hard, but it'll feel like I'm rubbing your arm and you won't cum. But as soon as Ava arrives home, you'll feel all the pleasure you should have felt, all at once," Abby smiled.

"NO!" Jack shouted.

"Now sit there quietly and let me stroke your cock," Abby grinned. Jack's eyes went wide as she grabbed his cock, he couldn't stop her. It was the strangest feeling, he could see her hand moving up and down his cock and he knew it should feel good, but instead he didn't feel any pleasure. It really was like she was just rubbing his arm.

Jack groaned five minutes later when Abby took his cock into her mouth. She pulled off grinning widely.

PTWrites
PTWrites
1,222 Followers
12