An Unusual Gift Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, it's just stroking it that's different. Sucking it still feels good?" She asked and Jack nodded in response. Abby gripped his cock, rubbing her thumb firmly along the now slick underside of his swollen cock head that would usually be quite sensitive. She continued to tease him in every way she knew with her hand for another twenty minutes. Then she put his cock away and waited. She grinned when they heard Ava's key in the door.

It was a good job Abby had told him to sit quietly otherwise Jack would have screamed as pleasure overwhelmed his senses. It was almost painful how much pleasure burst from his cock as he came hard, filling his boxers for the second time. His hips bucked, thrusting into some imaginary person as he gripped the sofa, his knuckles white. His legs kicked and jerked and he suddenly went limp as he passed out momentarily. He came round just as Ava entered the room.

"Did I make you jump?" Ava asked, noticing his sudden jerky movement. Jack didn't reply, just looking at her as Abby's command kept him quiet. Although his brain was barely functioning at this point.

"Answer her," Abby told him quickly, slapping him playfully on the arm.

"Sorry, yeah I must have dozed off," he answered quickly.

"Right," Ava replied, not quite believing him and pretending not to notice the bulge in his pants. She figured they'd be doing something when she walked in, despite her purposefully giving them warning of how long she would be. She decided leaving was the best option and retreated to her bedroom.

"You can talk again now," Abby told him.

"Did I pass out?" Jack asked.

"Yeah, was it that intense?"

"Yeah, I can't describe it, hell I barely remember it. I just remember an intense amount of pleasure and my vision going white. Next thing I know was Ava talking to me."

"Wow, it's amazing how much control that collar gives. Like being able to control what you physically feel, that's insane."

"I think we should be careful with that, who knows what would happen if you overloaded my brain or something."

"True. We'll just have to take it slow."

"Well, I will. I'm never letting you put this collar on me again."

"We'll see about that," Abby replied, hiding her smile.

"We won't."

"Yeah well, we're going out with Ava tonight and that collar doesn't come off until almost one in the morning. I've still got plenty of time to mess with you."

"I thought we were even now?" Jack groaned.

"Oh we are, now it's just time for me to have some fun."

"Great, I can't wait to see what you come up with," Jack replied sarcastically.

12