An Unusual Gift Ch. 07

Story Info
Abby takes control of Jack again, but soon makes a mistake.
3.5k words
4.5
22.3k
28

Part 8 of the 22 part series

Updated 12/07/2023
Created 10/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PTWrites
PTWrites
1,219 Followers

"Ava, take off the collar," Jack commanded. Ava reached up and took off the collar. As soon as she did, her demeanour changed.

"Whoa, that was weird," she commented as she handed the collar back to Jack.

"How do you feel?" He asked.

"Like I should be annoyed at you, but I'm not. I know putting the collar on was my decision and anything you told me to do was a result of that."

"What about if I told you to do something now?"

"What do you want me to do?" Asked Ava eagerly. "Wait, I shouldn't be excited about that, but I am. I really want to do whatever it is you tell me to."

"And you're not upset about that?"

"Not at all, it's exciting!"

"Tell me, why do you have such a large collection of sex toys and restraints in your wardrobe?" Jack asked. He'd been wondering about it since he found them. It didn't fit Ava at all.

"I like being dominant," Ava replied simply. Jack hadn't expected that.

"Jack, put on the collar," Abby told him. Jack picked up the collar and clipped it on himself.

"He just did that so easily, without even questioning why," Ava commented.

"Jack, act like yourself. Yes, he did, because I commanded him to," Abby replied.

"You did what now?" Jack asked as soon as he was able to act like himself.

"I gave you the command to always put the collar on when I asked, but not to remember me giving the command," Abby explained with a grin.

"You bitch! That's not fair," Jack complained.

"How rude! Apologise!" Abby giggled.

"I'm sorry," Jack replied, although it was extremely dry and clearly not sincere.

"So why did you want him to put the collar on?" Ava asked.

"Because I want to see this dominant side of you and if I control Jack, I also control you," Abby smiled wickedly.

"Oh no..." Jack groaned as he realised, she was right.

"Jack, tell Ava she has to follow all of my commands as if they were your own," Abby smiled. Jack relayed the command and Ava nodded, suddenly feeling all the excitement and urge to follow Abby's commands as she felt for Jack's.

"Ava, go and dress up in your sexiest dominatrix outfit and come back down," Abby ordered. Ava stood up and rushed upstairs.

"I can see where this is going," Jack groaned.

"Don't sound so miserable. In fact, from now on, you love being dominated and submissive and you're really looking forward to everything that's going to happen until the collar come off," Abby ordered.

"Of course, Mistress," Jack replied, bowing his head. He knew he had been ordered to feel this way, but his entire personality had suddenly shifted to fit the command Abby had given. Before he had been hesitant about what she was planning, but now he was looking forward to it and the idea of being dominated by Ava made him very excited. Despite that though, a small part of his brain knew he wanted to get revenge on Abby for tricking him like this, even if he was enjoying it.

"Don't worry, I won't keep you like this forever. While its fun having you like this, I like the normal Jack," Abby reassured him.

"Whatever you want Mistress, you can do anything you like this me," Jack replied, his cock tingling in pleasure as he said such submissive words.

"You will also follow Ava's commands as if they were my own," Abby continued.

"Yes Mistress," Jack nodded.

"Good, now crawl over here and lick my pussy," Abby finished, sitting down in a chair and spreading her legs. Jack crawled over to her before grabbing her thighs and burying his head between her legs. She sighed happily as Jack began to lick at her folds. A few minutes later, he heard the sound of high heels on the tiled floor behind him, but he couldn't stop what he was doing to see.

"Wow, Ava you look so hot!" He heard Abby say.

"Thank you. Is this all you wanted from me?" Ava asked.

"No, I want you to dominate Jack. The idea of dominating him excites you and makes you want to do it more than you've ever wanted to dominate anyone before. Oh, and I already told him he has to do everything you tell him as if I were telling him," Abby told her.

"Get over here pet," Ava commanded, her voice suddenly full of authority. Jack found himself unable to resist her, her command overriding Abby's as he turned and crawled towards her. He looked at her for the first time since she came back downstairs.

Ava was wearing an extremely sexy and intimidating latex outfit. It had thigh high heeled boots with stockings just appearing out of the top. A paint of latex hot pants, with a large strap on hanging from the from. Her corset was tight and squashed her waist, with two latex cuts covering her breasts that had straps allowing them to be removed. Her long gloves covered her hands and reached up past her elbows. She looked at Jack with a malicious grin.

"Suck it," she commanded, shaking her strap on cock and Jack took it in his mouth. The plastic was cold and hard, but he worked his mouth and tongue as if it was a real cock.

"Ava, you can feel everything Jack does to your strap on as if it was a real cock," Abby commanded, wondering if it would work. Ava groaned as she suddenly felt the sensation of Jack's tongue swirling around the underside of her plastic cock.

"Oh fuck, that's incredible!" She moaned, thrusting her hips to push more of her cock into Jack's mouth. As much as she wanted him to keep going, she had other plans. "Enough!"

Jack knelt back and watched as Ava kneeled down in front of him. She was face to face and grinned as she grabbed his erect cock.

"Get rid of your erection," she ordered. To Jack's surprise, his cock rapidly deflated, becoming flaccid in an instant. Ava grinned, amazed by the power of the collar, before she began attaching something to his cock. Jack looked down to see she'd attached a chastity cage to him.

"Try and get hard," she teased. Jack felt his cock swelling, but not much before it was compressed within the confines of the cage. He groaned in frustration, his cock trapped inside its metal prison. "Mmmm that looks so sexy on you!"

"You could just tell him he's not allowed to get erect," Abby suggested from her chair. She was just sitting and watching, enjoying the show.

"Where's the fun in that?" Ava countered. "Now Jack, go back to licking Abby like you were when I entered the room."

Jack crawled over to Abby, who happily spread her legs to let him finish what he had started. She was incredibly turned on from the show in front of her. She moaned as Jack began licking her soaking wet twat.

"Really get in there," Ava commanded, grabbing the back of Jack's hair roughly and pushing his face into Abby's cunt. She spanked his ass hard, laughing before straddling him and sitting on his back. Jack continued to lick at Abby, getting more aroused the more Ava dominated him. He heard the two women making out above him as Ava continued to push his head between Abby's legs. She moaned into Ava's mouth as he licked her folds and teased her clit.

He felt Ava's weight move on his back as she leaned backwards, grabbing his ass. Her gloved hand was slick as she slowly stroked his ass, moving towards his tight hole. He felt a finger press against his entrance and he groaned as it slipped inside him. With one hand she held his head in place while the other began to plunge a finger in and out of his ass.

"Someone has a sensitive ass," Ava giggled as he groaned again.

"That was me," Abby said between moans. "I commanded him- Oh fuck- that his ass would be as sensitive- *gasp* as a pussy when it's played with."

"Holy shit that's so hot! So, I bet this feels really good then," Ava teased as she slipped a second finger into him. Jack could only nod slightly as he continued to devour Abby's cunt. He felt a second hand grab his head as Abby moaned loudly and began to rock her hips.

"Oh yes, fuck right there!" She moaned as her orgasm built. Her breathing was hard and erratic as she crested the edge.

"Make her cum pet," Ava encouraged.

"FUCKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!" Abby cried out as she came hard. She gripped roughly at Jack's hair with one hand as she grabbed the chair with the other. Her entire body trembled and her breath caught in her throat as pleasure overwhelmed her.

"Good pet," Ava grinned, standing up off Jack's back. She moved behind him and he felt the cold plastic of her fake cock press against his tight asshole. They both groaned as the head stretched him open and slipped inside. Ava marvelled at the feeling, she had always longed to know what it felt like to have a cock and if this feeling was accurate, she was amazed by how it felt.

Jack on the other hand couldn't believe how sensitive his ass was. He could feel every bump and ridge of the fake cock that was slowly stretching his insides as it sunk deeper into him. He moaned as it ran over his sensitive prostate, the combined sensitivity of it and his asshole making him shiver with delight as his cock leaked precum.

Abby couldn't believe how hot the sight she was seeing was. Despite the fact Ava had already made her cum multiple times and Jack once, she was still horny and found herself sliding two fingers inside her sensitive tunnel as she watched Ava begin to fuck Jack.

Jack groaned as Ava's hips pressed against his ass, the entire length of her plastic cock buried inside him. It was an incredible sensation, he was so turned on and his cock ached as it desperately tried to get hard inside its cage. The feeling of her strong grip on his hips, combined with knowing his cock was locked up, made him feel so submissive. He leaned forward onto his shoulder, his face pressing into the cold tile floor as he reached backward grabbed his ass cheeks, spreading them wide.

"Please, fuck me," he moaned. Ava spanked him hard and grinned at him.

"Please fuck me what?" She corrected.

"Please fuck me Mistress, I want it so badly," Jack replied. Even if he hadn't begged, Ava wanted to fuck him hard, relishing the sensation of her thick hard cock inside him. She began bucking her hips, thrusting into him in short fast thrusts. Jack groaned, the pleasure instantly building inside him. Each thrust shoved him into the floor, he'd never felt so used in his life as she fucked his ass with primal lust.

Ava normally prided herself of being in control, teasing her pets until they were putty in her hands, relishing the control she had over them. This time though it was all about her physical pleasure. She didn't care how Jack felt, she just couldn't get over the sensation of fucking his hot, tight ass. It felt incredible with each thrust, his tight ring squeezing her fake cock as it ploughed into him over and over. She groaned, wondering if she would be able to feel the sensation of a male orgasm. She felt something building inside her, but she didn't know what, all she knew was it felt incredible.

Jack cried out, his body shaking as his cock emptied its load, spraying its sticky fluid through the small opening of the cage. His entire body twitched and shuddered, his orgasm rolling through him. He was experiencing a female and anal orgasm all at once and it almost overwhelmed his system. His eyes rolled back into his head as Ava continued to fuck him hard.

Abby was having her own orgasm, seeing Jack cumming from being fucked by Ava was enough to push her over the edge. She wondered if she even needed to touch herself, she was so turned on just watching it was incredible. From the noises Ava was making, it didn't seem like she was to far behind from cumming herself.

It was true, Ava could feel something building inside her fake cock and spreading through her groin. She pounded Jack hard, pushing him from one orgasm straight into another. He was shaking below her, his legs twitching and trembling as she held his hips firm. She moaned loudly when pleasure suddenly exploded from her fake cock. Her hips tensed and twitched as her stomach muscle clenched and she cried out.

It was the most intense pleasure she had ever felt. It was like her normal orgasm, but instead of washing over her entire body, it was all concentrated inside her cock, bursting from the tip. She could feel muscles in her groin tensing and pulsing, as if trying to push a stream of cum along the length of her cock. Of course, without testicles that's all they could do as she couldn't actually fill Jack with her cum as much as she desperately wanted to. She kept thrusting until the pleasure became too much and she collapsed forward onto Jack, breathing hard as he continued to tremble beneath her.

"Holy shit," Abby muttered as they all came down from their mutual orgasms. Ava slowly brought herself upright, pushing down on Jack's back uncaring for his comfort.

"That was amazing, it felt so different!" She grinned at Abby.

"Did it really feel like having a cock?" Abby asked.

"Well, I've never had one to compare, but it definitely felt good!" Ava replied and Abby started giggling. "What?"

"It must feel good," Abby giggled, gesturing to Ava's crotch. Ava looked down and realised she had been slowly thrusting into Jack without evening realising. She stopped, but to her surprised, Jack started thrusting back onto her. It seemed he wanted more after all and Ava was happy to oblige.

She grabbed his hips and lifted as she shifted her legs, she leaned back, pulling Jack with her in a move she'd obviously practiced before. Before Abby could register what was happening, Ava was laid on her back with Jack perched on to of her, riding her reverse cowgirl.

"Turn around, I want to watch that useless cock of your bouncing," Ava ordered. Jack turned around, leaning back on his hands as he began impaling himself over and over on Ava's strap on, his caged cock bouncing up and down with each movement. She reached out and grabbed it, using her grip to control how fast he was allowed to bounce.

Somehow Ava knew exactly how fast to allow Jack to go to keep him right on the edge without allowing him any release. He groaned as he tried to go faster, only to feed her tug on his cock and slow him down.

"Want to cum pet?" Ava asked. Jack only nodded while looking down at her as he continued to bounce on her cock. "Well too bad, you can't cum until I say so."

Ava hadn't realised it was a command, but it worked all the same. Jack knew he wouldn't be able to cum without her permission no matter how hard he tried. She released his cock and let him bounce, testing his resolve. Jack sped up, too drawn up in the pleasure to care that it would lead no-where. He slammed himself down on her cock over and over as Ava started moaning loudly. He had forgotten she could feel the strap on like a real cock and she was close to cumming.

He changed tactic and decided to focus on making her cum as quickly as possible, maybe then she'd let him cum too. He worked her fake cock, grinding up and down its length and squeezing down on it as best as he could. It seemed to be worked as Ava's moans grew in pitch and frequency and her hips started to thrust up beneath him.

"Oh shittttt," she groaned as her legs suddenly tensed and she started to cum. Again, she wished she could feel the sensation of emptying a load inside Jack, but she was happy just to experience the intense burst of pleasure down her cock.

"Please Mistress, let me cum!" Jack groaned, the feeling of her bucking underneath him making him desperate for his own release. Ava looked him dead in the eyes, enjoying the desperation in his eyes for a few moments before speaking one word.

"Cum," she ordered and Jack did. He groaned loudly, the pleasure that had built up behind the mental damn the no cumming command had created suddenly crashed free across his body. He shuddered and slammed down on the cock, burying it to the hilt inside himself as he shook. His caged cock bounced as it twitched and sprayed its white load all over the shiny black material of Ava's outfit. He cried out as wave after wave of pleasure washed over him until he eventually collapsed sideways, sliding off her cock completely exhausted.

"Good pet," Ava whispered and Jack smiled as he lay there panting. She gently stroked his hair, letting him recover.

"Ava, from now on, whenever we don't have company in this house, you will wear that outfit," Abby began. "And Jack, go back to how you normally are and take that collar off."

"I'm going to kill you," Jack smiled up at her as he pushed himself to his feet. His legs were shaking underneath him as he shuffled to a chair.

"No, you're not, you love me," Abby smiled back cockily.

"That might be true, but I'm still going to kill you," Jack chuckled. He didn't mean it, but he was going to get payback for what she had done.

"You can try, but as soon as you try anything I'll just do this. Put the collar on," she commanded. To her surprise, Jack didn't move. "Hey, why aren't you doing it?"

"Huh, seems you should be more careful with what you say," Jack replied, a cocky smile on his face. She hadn't realised what she had done.

"What did I say?"

"You told me to go back to my normal self. I guess my normal self wouldn't just put the collar on whenever you asked," Jack pointed out.

"But, that's not what I meant!" Abby cried.

"Too bad. That's what you said and I guess that overrode your previous command."

"No fair!" Abby pouted.

"You should be more careful with your commands. You should have told me to just act like myself. Acting a certain way and being a certain way are two different things," Jack explained. Abby just stuck her tongue out at him and sighed before her stomach rumbled.

"Ava, make us something to eat," Abby told Ava. Ava stood up and began rummaging through the fridge.

"I guess my command for her to follow your orders still stands then," Jack noted.

"Yes, although I do also want food as well," Ava confirmed. Jack looked over at her as she bent over towards the fridge. He'd not really had a chance to look at her outfit, but now he saw her it was incredibly sexy. The tight latex hot pants clung to her firm ass, showing off its shape nicely while the tall boots made her legs seem powerful and sexy. If he hadn't just had multiple orgasms, he'd probably be hard, but his cock was worn out and needed a rest.

"So, what are we doing today?" Abby asked.

"I'm working this afternoon and evening," Jack told her.

"Why don't you just use the collar to never have to work again?"

"I like my job, it's sociable and gets me out of the house. Otherwise I'd spend most my time at home, which I don't want to do."

"I get that I guess."

"Besides, I'm only working early evening, it's not like I have to do a close. They're the worst shifts, everyone is drunk by then and getting the regulars out sometimes can be a pain in the ass."

"Yeah, screw having to deal with drunk people, sounds awful."

The trio sat and talked while Ava cooked before they ate lunch together. Jack then made his way to work for a fairly quiet shift. He stood behind the bar, watching the throng of customers chatting and talking, wondering what he really wanted to use the collar for. He was busy in thought he didn't even notice the woman standing at the end of the bar.

"Erm, excuse me?" She asked with venom in her voice. It snapped Jack out of his thoughts and he looked over at her.

"What can I get you?" Jack asked with his politest smile.

"Well you're a bar tender and this is a bar, what do you think?" The woman snapped.

"I'm not a mind reader ma'am, you'll have to tell me what actual drinks you want," Jack replied, reaching down to double check the collar was still in his pocket. It seemed he just found his next target.

PTWrites
PTWrites
1,219 Followers