An Unusual Gift Ch. 11

Story Info
Abby turns Ava into her identical twin.
3.1k words
4.73
15.7k
21

Part 12 of the 22 part series

Updated 12/07/2023
Created 10/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PTWrites
PTWrites
1,222 Followers

Jack had been tinkering with the collar for a couple of days, testing it on both Ava and Abby, but it was slow going. It did seem to improve his affinity with the collar using it more on them, but only a little. For example, Ava could now change her whole face to look like someone else at once, but couldn't change more of her body at the same time. Jack was growing frustrated with how slow the progress was and Abby seemed to notice.

"Hey, can I take control of Ava for a bit?" She asked.

"Why?"

"I have an idea, it's a surprise, but I think you'll like it," Abby replied with a sweet smile. Jack looked at her for a moment trying to figure out what she was planning, but eventually gave up and said yes. He made sure Ava would follow all commands Abby gave her as his own, while still protecting himself from any chance of them turning on him. He loved them both dearly, but he couldn't risk it.

Abby took Ava upstairs and into the spare bedroom, which had now become Abby's bedroom. Although she never actually slept in there, it was just full of her stuff. Jack waited downstairs for almost an hour and was about to go and check on them when Abby appeared in the doorway.

"What do you think?" She asked, gesturing to her outfit. He looked her over and felt his cock stir as he looked at her. It wasn't that it was a very revealing or sexy outfit, but it was typical Abby outfit, which to Jack looked incredible. She was wearing fishnet stockings with shorts so small they were almost hot pants, a vest top that showed off generous amounts of cleavage and one of her heavy chokers. He'd seen her in similar outfits before on a way to a gig or a concert. Her make-up was done flawlessly, with long winged eyeliner. She was unbelievably beautiful.

"You look great, are you going somewhere?" Jack asked.

"How about right here?" Abby asked, climbing onto the sofa and straddling Jack. She wrapped her arms across his shoulders and around the back of his neck before kissing him passionately. Jack didn't question it, he just kissed her back as she pressed her body closer to his. Abby gripped the bottom of his t-shirt and began to lift, breaking the kiss to lift it over his head.

"Where's Ava?" Jack asked in the momentary reprieve, but Abby ignored him and kissed him again. She began to grind her hips against him, causing his cock to harden. She grinned as she felt it pressing against her through the material of his pants.

"Look who's come to play," she teased as she climbed off him and sank to her knees. She grabbed his belt buckle and undid his pants, pulling them down. Jack lifted his hips so she could remove his pants and boxers, freeing his erect cock. Abby looked at it with a smile before reaching forward and grabbing it. She gently stroked it as she aimed it towards her and engulfed the head in her mouth. Jack groaned as her slick tongue glided around the underside of the swollen gland.

"Oh Abby..." He groaned.

"Yes?" Abby asked from the doorway. Jack's eyes shot open and he looked over to see Abby standing grinning at him. He looked down to also see Abby kneeling between his legs sucking his cock.

"What the fuck?"

"What? Aren't you enjoying me sucking your cock?" Abby asked from the doorway. It took a moment for Jack to realise that they'd somehow used the collar to make Ava looked like Abby.

"How?"

"Lots of small changes, it seems to have worked," Abby replied. Jack looked at her neck and saw a thick choker, like the one the Abby between his legs was wearing. They'd purposefully done it to cover up the collar so Jack had no idea which was the real Abby.

Jack watched as Abby walked from the doorway and pulled the other Abby from between his legs. They stood next to each other and smiled at Jack. He looked at them trying to find any difference, but they were completely identical, even their clothing was the same. His cock twitched in excitement.

"Does someone like the idea of fucking twins?" One of the Abby's asked. Before Jack could reply, she grabbed the other Abby and they began kissing passionately. It was the hottest thing Jack had ever seen as he saw their tongues fighting one another for dominance. They began undressing each other, first removing their tops before each taking turns to remove the others shorts.

They went back to kissing, only wearing their fishnet stockings, while grabbing and groping each other's breasts and ass. Jack watched their hands roaming each other's bodies as he stroked his cock. He couldn't believe how hot this was. One of the Abby's broke the kiss and began kissing down the others neck. They moved along their collarbone before moving down to their chest and taking a nipple into their mouth, causing the other Abby to gasp in delight.

"Do you like watching my sister suck on my nipple?" The Abby still standing up asked, playing into the idea they were twins. She grinned at Jack as his cock swelled at the thought.

"Yes," Jack groaned as he watched the other Abby move to the other breast and lick and suck its nipple.

"Mmmm, Annie!" The standing Abby groaned. Jack was confused for a second before realising she was calling the other Abby, Annie. It made sense if they were twins, they might look the same, but they'd not share the same name.

"Annie? I like that," Annie replied, kissing down Abby's stomach. She made her way downwards, kissing gently as she moved over Abby's smooth mound. Abby groaned as Annie finally reached between her legs and licked along her wet slit.

"Close your eyes," Abby told Jack. He did as he was told and he heard some shuffling in front of him. "Now, when you open them, tell us who is Abby and who is Annie."

Jack opened his eyes and looked down at the two women. He momentarily forgot what he was meant to be doing as he took in the scene. They had moved into the sixty-nine position and both had their heads between the others legs hungrily licking at each other's cunts. Jack just watched for a minute until the one underneath looked at him and stopped licking.

"So, who is who?" She asked before returning to her task of pleasure her twins pussy.

"Ermmm, are you Annie?" Jack asked, uncertain. She just winked at him and continued pleasuring the pussy in front of her. Jack was incredibly horny and felt left out. He got up off the sofa and moved behind the woman on top.

"Well, that makes you Abby, I'm going to fuck you," Jack told her.

"Finally!" The woman replied, wiggling her butt a little as invitation. Jack grabbed his cock and lined up with her incredibly wet entrance before pressing in. She was soaked and his cock slid in to the hilt easily. Annie leaned up and licked his balls that hung by her face before suddenly moaning as Abby sucked hard on her clit.

Jack began to thrust into Abby hard and fast, he was so turned on and they'd teased him so much he couldn't help himself. She moaned loudly as he began to pleasure her insides with his rock-hard member. Annie was also moaning between his legs which just turned him on more. He thrust into Abby for a few moments, enjoying how wet and tight she was when he had an idea. Suddenly he pulled out of Abby and grabbed his cock, pointing it downwards as he moved his hips.

Annie was laid underneath the pair moaning as she watched Jack pull out. She wondered what he was doing for a moment until she saw his cock coming towards her. Opening her mouth, she accepted his solid meat as he pushed into her mouth. She could taste Abby on his cock and the sensation of him fucking her mouth while Abby licked her clit sent her over the edge. She moaned loudly as her body shuddered, her orgasm gentle but incredible all the same. Jack continued to thrust into her mouth until her orgasm subsided and then he pulled out.

"Let's change position, I want to see you licking your sister's cunt," Jack told Annie. Annie slid out from underneath the two and the women swapped places. Annie kneeled in front of Jack while Abby lay down in front of her with her legs spread. Jack slid his cock into Annie who was just as wet as Abby had been, while Annie began to lick Abby's pussy enthusiastically.

He began to thrust into Annie, marvelling at how even her pussy felt the exact same as Abby's. He drew back his hand and slapped her ass hard, causing Annie to groan in pain and pleasure. It didn't really tell him much about whether it she was the real Abby, since both women enjoyed being spanked. He heard Abby's moans growing more frequent and picked up his own pace, pounding into Annie hard and fast. She groaned at the sudden pounding, gripping Abby's thighs tightly while she continued to diligently pleasure the cunt in front of her.

Abby was the first to cum, gripping Annie's hair as she pulled her face into her pussy. Annie continued to kiss and lick, assaulting Abby's clitoris as she pushed her into orgasm. Abby moaned loudly and shuddered just as Annie had done as she rode out her orgasm. She pushed Annie's head away as the pleasure became too much and lay back enjoying the post orgasm bliss.

Jack stopped watching and returned his attentions to Annie, he wanted to cum badly and felt his orgasm approaching. He slammed into her hard and fast as she began to cry out in pleasure. She shook violently beneath him, her legs trembling uncontrollably as she came hard around his cock.

"That's it, fuck my sisters tight little pussy. Look how much she loves your cock," Abby purred as she watched them fuck. Jack groaned at hearing her talk about her sister, he'd never fantasized about fucking twins before, but now he was experiencing it, he definitely wanted to repeat it.

The thought was too much and he felt his orgasm approaching. He quickly pulled out of Annie and shuffled towards Abby. The two women seemed to know what he wanted and they moved together, Annie moving between Abby's lets and learning back, resting her head on Abby's breasts. Jack stood over them as they both looked up at him and stuck their tongues out.

The sight of two beautiful identical twins waiting for his cum almost made him explode as his cock launched a huge load into the air. It rained down, landing across Abby's breasts and Annie's forehead. He stroked his cock fast, pumping load after load over the two women. His orgasm seemed to go on forever and his legs felt like jelly as the volume of cum erupting from his cock began to lessen.

He looked down at the two women, both of their faces and chests were coated in his cum. Jack wasn't sure he'd ever cum that much before. The two women began to move and look at each other before kissing. They then took turns licking across each other's faces and bodies, scooping up the sticky fluid with their tongues, occasionally kissing and sharing it before swallowing. They continued this until both of them were perfectly clean and they turned to look at Jack and grinned. Jack just looked at them in disbelief, his cock already starting to harden after watching what they had just done.

"So, which of us is the real Abby?" One of them asked. He'd lost track of which was supposed to be Abby and which was supposed to be Annie. He looked at them, but had no idea who was who.

"I don't know," Jack answered honestly. One of the Abby's took hold of the other and guided her towards Jack's once again hard cock. She opened her mouth and accepted it, sucking it gently as the other Abby backed away. Jack groaned as she sucked his sensitive cock and he watched the other Abby sit back and reach up to her choker. She undid it, removing it and revealing her bare neck.

"I'm Abby," she smiled as she threw the choker to one side and reached down between her legs. "Now let me watched you fuck my sisters throat."

Jack looked down at Ava, who was looking up at him with Abby's face and eager eyes. It seems they had planned this. He reached down and gripped her hair as he pushed his cock deeper into her mouth. She held onto his thighs as his cock traversed her tongue to the back of her mouth. He didn't stop and he pushed into her throat, which she eagerly accepted. Abby had commanded her to not have a gag reflex, although it wasn't really required since Ava could deepthroat anyway.

Jack began to thrust back and forth in Ava's throat as Abby stroked up and down the length of her pussy, running a finger between her folds and gasping slightly. Something about watching a copy of her body being throat fucked turned her on a lot.

"Look how easily my sister swallows your cock," Abby purred. She knew Jack was enjoying the whole twin idea and decided to play into it as much as she could. "What would our mother say if she knew that both of her daughters were sluts for the same guy?"

Jack groaned as he repeatedly buried his cock to the hilt inside Ava's throat. Listening to Abby talking was really doing it for him. Despite having just cum moments earlier, he knew he wouldn't last long. Ava's eyes were watering as she struggled to breath. Jack pulled out and gave her a moment to take a couple of deep breaths before pushing back in.

"That's it, choke my sister with your huge cock! She loves how it feels filling her throat," Abby encouraged. She was rubbing her clit forcefully, it wasn't just Jack that was getting worked up by the twin thing. She moaned loudly and rubbed her clit in quick circles, pressing firmly as the pleasure built.

"I'm gonna cum!" Jack groaned.

"Yes, fill her stomach with your cum!" Abby groaned. She watched as Jack thrust one last time and held himself deep in Ava's throat. She could see his balls twitching as the pumped load after load into her. Abby found it so hot that she couldn't help but reach her own orgasm, moaning loudly and clutched at the carpet as her legs twitched. She planted her feet and lifted her hips, rubbing her clit until she couldn't take anymore pleasure. Suddenly collapsing, she rolled onto her side as she twitched in aftershocks of pleasure.

By the time she looked back up, Jack had pulled out of Ava's throat and she was now gently licking and sucking his cock clean as it deflated in her mouth. Abby slowly got to her feet, grinning from ear to ear.

"That was fun!" She announced.

"I thought I was the one that was meant to enjoy that, but you looked like you had as much fun as I did," Jack laughed.

"I enjoyed it too, being Abby is fun," Ava chimed in.

"So, what commands did you give her?" Jack asked.

"Well first we went over every body part changing each one. It took ages because of the limits of how much you could do at once. For example, a face is fine, but a foot is not. We had to do the toes individually before doing the foot, then ankle and then legs. It was strange and slow, but we got there," Abby explained as Jack looked down at their feet. They did indeed match perfectly.

"Then I commanded her to act like me, which seemed to work quite well, she even did her make up identical to mine first time. Finally, I told her to forget which one of us was the real Abby until I said the words that was fun."

"Wait, so you had no memory of being Ava?" Jack asked, looking down at Ava.

"No, it was strange. I knew that one of us had been transformed and that one of us was Ava, but I had no idea which was which. I seemed to forget anything from my past that could indicate which one of us was the real one. When I tried to think about it, it was all blurry, like the memories were there, but I wasn't allowed to access them."

"That seems terrifying honestly," Jack muttered.

"I think under normal circumstances, yes it would have been, but with the command in place, it just made sense that I wouldn't be able to remember."

"Interesting. I didn't know the collar was capable of something like that."

"It seems it's capable of a lot more than we thought," Abby agreed.

"Let's try and stay away from commands that change people's memories for a while or at least make it not reliant on a key word or phrase being spoken. Imagine if some freak accident had made you unable to speak and Ava forgot who was the real Abby forever," Jack warned.

"True, I hadn't thought about that. What about if next time we just use until the collar comes off, since that happens after twelve hours no matter what?" Abby suggested.

"Good, that'll work," Jack agreed. The idea of being able to temporarily make someone believe that were someone else was appealing to him.

"Speaking of the collar coming off, I should probably take Ava and change her back before it does so, otherwise she'll be stuck looking like me," Abby pointed out. Jack looked at them both one at a time before smiling.

"Leave her like that for now, I like it," he told them. Abby grinned widely, she both liked the idea of Ava looking like her and the fact that Jack thought she was hot enough he wanted two of her to look at.

"In that case, I'm going for a shower, care to join me, Abby?" Abby asked, looking at Ava.

"I'd love to Abby," Ava replied.

"Want to join us?" Abby asked Jack. He waved them off, as much as he'd love to see them together all wet and soapy, his cock was sore and needed a rest. He decided he'd get a shower by himself. The two girls stood and walked out of the room as Jack watched their identical asses. He smiled to himself, life was good, but he wanted to make it better.

PTWrites
PTWrites
1,222 Followers