An Unusual Gift Ch. 20

Story Info
Jack has some fun with Ava.
8.1k words
4.72
7.9k
11

Part 21 of the 22 part series

Updated 12/07/2023
Created 10/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PTWrites
PTWrites
1,207 Followers

Jack woke the next morning after having a strange and incredibly arousing dream. He couldn't remember what had happened in the dream, but it had left him with an idea of something he wanted to try with the collar. It was only something simple that he knew the collar would be able to do, but his achingly hard cock really wanted him to do it.

Ava stirred beside him as he climbed out of bed. He went to Ava's room and collected a few items before stopping by Abby's room. He used the collar on her and returned her to being completely female before ordering her to come to his room in a couple of minutes. Jack took the collar back and returned to his room. He placed restraints on Ava's wrists and ankles, she didn't resist and smiled at him excitedly.

He removed her clothes and secured her ankles to the bed before handed her the collar, telling her to put it on. She placed it around her neck and closed it as Jack then secured her wrists to the bed.

"First of all, return your body back to being completely female," Jack ordered. He watched as her cock vanished and turned back into her tight pink pussy. Just as it happened, Abby entered the room.

"Oooo, what are we doing?" She asked as she saw Ava restrained on the bed.

"Ava, from now on until I say otherwise or the collar comes off, you'll feel everything Abby feels," Jack ordered. As the words left his mouth, he reached around and slapped Abby's ass, watching Ava flinch as his hand made contact.

"Oh shit," Ava groaned, now knowing what was happening as she felt his hand slap her ass.

"So, she can feel this?" Abby asked, reaching up and squeezing her breasts firmly. She watched Ava thrust her chest forward into the invisible pair of hands that were groping her.

"Yes, I can!" Ava groaned. Jack smiled, happy it had worked, as he placed a ball gag in her mouth. She groaned and tugged on her restraints.

"Abby, come and suck my cock," Jack ordered and Abby dropped to her knees by the bed and shuffled between Jack's legs. She took his cock in her mouth and lapped at the tip with her tongue. Ava's brow crinkled, it was very odd. She could feel Jack's cock against her lips, feel her tongue moving against it, but her tongue wasn't moving in her mouth.

Jack groaned as Abby worked his cock. She used one hand to stroke the shaft before releasing it from her mouth and licking from base to tip. She engulfed the head again and swirled her tongue in circles until Jack couldn't resist anymore.

He pushed her back and she stood up, removing her clothes. Jack stood up and kissed her, which she happily returned as she pressed her naked body against his. Ava could feel his tongue in her mouth and his cock pressing against her stomach. She wanted him inside her so badly, but couldn't do anything except pull on her restraints.

Jack lowered Abby to the floor, breaking the kiss as she lay down and instead kissing down her neck and along her collar. He kissed across her chest as his hand sunk down between her legs, feeling her wet slit. He heard Ava moan behind him as his fingers found Abby's clit. She gasped and grabbed her breasts, squeezing them as Jack's fingers sunk into her slick pussy.

She bit her lip and looked him in the eyes as he began pumping his fingers in and out. It was only now Ava realised something else was different. Either Abby was far more sensitive than Ava was or Jack had done something to Abby. Ava moaned as she felt his fingers inside him and intense pleasure flowed through her.

Abby was on the verge of cumming already. When Jack had stopped by her room and used the collar to remove her cock, he'd also made her whole body five times more sensitive to pleasure than it was before. Each little movement of his fingers against her soft tunnel sent fireworks through her body. Abby was rolling her hips against his hand, panting and moaning as she swiftly climbed the peak to orgasm.

Ava was writhing on the bed, also rolling her hips against the invisible hand. She moaned around her gag as Abby reached her peak and exploded into orgasm. Jack continued to piston his fingers into her, watching as she shuddered and gripped at the carpet.

Ava on the other hand had her hands balled into fists, tugging on her restrains and moaning through her gag as she writhed on the bed. Her hips bucked up and down as pleasure flowed through her. As her orgasm faded, she looked at Jack intensely, breathing hard through her nose sounding slightly like a steam train as Jack smiled at her.

He moved between Abby's legs, his hard cock begging for release as she smiled up at him. He pressed his cock against her entrance and thrust his hips, sinking into her. Both women cried out in unison, instantly orgasming as his hard rod speared into Abby.

"Oh shiiiiiiit!" Abby groaned. It wasn't a powerful orgasm, but the fact she had cum just from him entering her had surprised her. It seemed Ava agreed from the noise she was making on the bed.

Jack began to thrust into Abby, causing her to moan almost instantly and repeatedly with each thrust. He looked up at Ava who was moaning through the gag. He could see her chest rising and falling rapidly, her hips rolling up and down on their own and her pussy was completely soaked. It was red and engorged, showing signs of use despite nothing touching it. Her nipples were hard and erect, standing proud on her breasts and desperate for attention.

Jack leaned down and took Abby's nipple into his mouth, flicking his tongue across it as he sucked on it. Both women moaned and thrust their chests out. Jack clamped the nipple in his teeth and bit down gently. Abby dug her nails into his back, her legs wrapping around him as she had another orgasm. Jack looked up to see Ava also cumming again. He could see her pussy twitching, trying to clamp down on the non-existent cock it could feel as she rolled from side to side as much as her restraints would allow.

Ava opened her eyes to see Jack looking at her, she locked eyes with him as he thrust into Abby. She desperately wanted him on top of her, to actually have his body pressing against her, his cock buried deep inside her, his lips close enough for her to kiss. Instead, she had to just feel those things from Abby.

Ava could feel her hands on Jack's back, her nails digging into his skin, her thighs pressing on the outside of his hips, her ankles resting on his ass. It was delicious, pleasurable, torture feeling all of those things, but knowing he wasn't really there. Ava made a mental note to find a way to repay Jack somehow as her body was rocked by another orgasm.

This one was the most powerful, spurred on by Jack's increasingly frantic thrusting. She bit down on the gag so hard it made her jaw ache as her entire body tensed, tugging on the restraints as her muscles locked up.

Abby was having a similar reaction, the increased sensitivity was becoming too much for her as Jack thrust into her. She knew he was close, but could do nothing to aid him as she started losing control of her muscles. They twitched and spasmed of their own accord, leaving her completely at the mercy of Jack's pounding. Finally, he groaned and thrust deep into her, slamming his hips down and burying his cock as deep inside her as he could as it began to pump its load into her tight tunnel.

Abby moaned, even the sensation of his hot fluids hitting her insides was five times as intense. She always enjoyed the feeling, but now it was downright orgasmic. She cried out, Ava matching her as they both shuddered and trembled in pleasure. Jack finished filling her insides and slid his cock out of her, which also felt incredible for them both, before standing up and looking over at Ava.

She was laid with her head flopped back, breathing hard and her body covered in a layer of sweat. A large wet patch had formed on the bed between her legs and her wrists and ankles were red from rubbing against the restraints. She looked at him and he moved to undo her restraints when her eyes suddenly went wide. She moaned and her head snapped sideways to look at Abby.

Jack looked over to see Abby with her hand between her legs, stroking her clit. He had no idea how she was still horny. She was looking at Ava, a sly smile on her face as she worked her clit. Abby bit her lip as intense pleasure flowed through her already extremely sensitive cunt. Abby seemed to be getting off on Ava feeling what she felt, which just increased the pleasure, which Ava then felt too. It was a vicious cycle.

One which Jack decided to make worse as he moved onto the bed between Ava's legs. He lay down between them and began licking at Ava's incredibly wet slit. She cried out, the combined sensations from Abby and her own body becoming too much and instantly pushing her to orgasm. She tugged hard on her restraints, desperate to get out of them as she bucked her hips from side to side, trying to get Jack's mouth away from her. Jack grabbed her ass and held tightly, keeping his mouth pressed against her cunt as he worked against her slit.

Ava instantly went into another orgasm, more powerful than any she'd had so far as Abby reached her own. The two women cried out, but with the added pleasure from Jack licking her clit, Ava's was even more powerful than Abby's. Her mind went blank and she unthinkingly started slapping the headboard. Instantly Abby and Jack both stopped, knowing that was the safe signal and Ava wanted them to stop.

Ava collapsed onto the bed, barely able to breath hard enough through her nose to satisfy her aching lungs. Jack removed the gag and she took a deep breath, her body frozen as it recovered from its ordeal. After a few moments, Ava realised Jack was speaking.

"Are you alright?" He asked. It took another couple of seconds for Ava to be able to comprehend what he was saying, but once she did, she smiled at him.

"I'm fine, it was just a bit intense, I felt like I was going to pass out. My blood pressure was through the roof, I could feel it in my ears," Ava explained.

"You did go a little red for a moment there," Jack replied.

"Maybe we pushed it too far," Abby cut in, sounding very apologetic.

"No no, you stopped exactly when I wanted you to, it was perfect. That's what makes bondage so hot, knowing you've completely given up control, but being able to trust the people you're with to stop when you reach your limit," Ava smiled. Abby smiled back and Jack began undoing the restraints.

Ava stretched and rubbed her hands and wrists as she got free. Jack double checked she was alright and she promised that she was. Just as they were talking, there was a loud slapping noise and Ava yelped and jumped to her feet. Jack and Ava both looked toward the sound to see Abby with her hand on her ass, clearly having just spanked herself.

"Ha, this is fun," Abby grinned.

"Too bad the fun is over," Jack smiled, reaching over to Ava and removing the collar. Abby reached up and pinched her nipples just before he managed to remove it, causing Ava to gasp loudly as Jack unsnapped the latch. Suddenly Ava could no longer feel the ghost fingers pinching her nipples.

"That was intense," Ava giggled, rubbing her neck as soon as Jack freed her.

"Maybe we could try it the other way later, like when I was a copy of you by the pool?" Abby asked hopefully.

"You really want to?" Jack asked, surprised. Abby nodded at him and he just shrugged and agreed she could try it later. For now though, he had other things he needed to do and he went downstairs to the kitchen. Leah was there, eating a yoghurt and she smiled at him as he approached.

"So, how are you doing?" He asked.

"I'm good. I owe you, I never realised what kind of person Gino really was. I guess I had my suspicions that he was into some bad things, but I never really pressed. I was in love with him and happy to ignore his flaws. It's only now that you've removed those feelings from me that I can see just what kind of person he really is."

"So, you're not mad I changed your feelings?"

"Not at all. I'm actually more fascinated by all of this. The fact you have a collar that can do such amazing things, it's incredible."

"I'm still learning everything it can do."

"Would you mind if I stayed? I want to see more crazy things! Maybe even experience them myself!"

"If that's what you want, that's fine with me. I'm never going to complain about having a beautiful Italian woman around," Jack chuckled.

"I have to admit, seeing you as a copy of me was kind of hot."

"Really?"

"Yes," Leah admitted, blushing slightly.

"I'll keep that in mind," Jack replied, winking at her. She blushed more and turned back to her yoghurt. Jack wanted to flirt more, but they were interrupted as Moon entered.

"Oh wow," Leah muttered under her breath, she couldn't take her eyes off Moon.

"I'm so glad you're back," Moon said, moving behind Jack and hugging him from behind, her large breasts resting heaving on his shoulders as his head sunk into her cleavage.

"I'm glad to be back," Jack replied. It was true, ever since he had got home, he'd felt an unending stream of affection for the women around him. He'd missed them and he realised he truly loved them. He reached up and held Moon's arm, leaning his head to kiss one of them gently. She hadn't been with him long, but she was as important to Jack as Ava or Abby.

"So, you're Leah?" Moon asked.

"That's me. I take it you're the one called Moon that Ava told me about?"

"I am! It's lovely to meet you!"

"Likewise! Are you staying with us for a while?"

"I think I will be, yes."

"Oh, excellent. This will be a lot of fun!" Moon replied, the flirtation in her voice leaving no doubt as to what kind of fun she was talking about. Leah blushed and ate another spoonful of yoghurt as Moon giggled.

"Want to join me for a swim?" Jack asked Moon. She looked at him, her expression blank for a moment before she finally replied.

"No, not at the moment thanks," she said, turning and walking from the room. Jack watched her go, her behaviour odd.

"Is she another woman you rescued from an unloving husband?" Leah asked.

"Not quite. She was actually a business partner of John and Vanessa. Ava transformed him into Moon. She no longer remembers that life or who she was, only that she is Moon," Jack explained.

"The collar has that power?"

"Yeah, I mean it let me become a copy of you and have all of your memories," Jack reminded her.

"All of my memories?" Leah asked, suddenly looking sheepish.

"Yes."

"Even my wedding night?"

"You mean when you and your sister had a threesome with Gino?" Jack asked. He didn't think she could blush more than she already was, but she started to resemble a tomato as blood rushed to her cheeks.

"Shit, no-one was supposed to know about that!"

"Don't worry, your secrets safe with me."

"Thanks, it's just..."

"You're embarrassed that you found it so hot and wanted to do it again?"

"Shut up!" Leah gasped, placing her head in her hands. Jack just laughed and stood up, leaving her to her embarrassment. He went to the pool and found it was empty. Throwing his t-shirt to the side, he dived in and began swimming, enjoying the peace and quiet of being alone for once.

Reflecting on the last few days, Jack again had a moment of disbelief where he struggled to believe recent events had actually taken place in his life. Not only did he have a growing Harem of women around him, he had taken control of a giant business, or criminal depending on your point of view, conglomerate. He heard his phone go off and swam to the side. It was a text message from Vanessa.

It was a long message, multiple paragraphs, detailing all the people she believed Jack would need to take control of in order to shut down their businesses without anyone being able to undo or threaten his work. In total it was fifteen names. The rest of their group, plus a few key partners, as well as key details about each person.

Jack put his phone down. He didn't need to read through it all right now. For now, he had control of Gino and Vanessa, that was a good start and enough to protect Jack's current success with John and Frank. Although it wasn't enough to be able to shut down all the criminal enterprises the group were involved in.

Another problem for another day, Jack thought to himself as he returned to swimming. He spent another half an hour swimming until his arms were sore and he hauled himself from the pool. He grabbed a towel and dried himself off, stripping off his wet shorts and wrapping the towel around his waist.

He walked through the house. It was unusually quiet and he wondered where everyone was. Leah had left the kitchen, so Jack went upstairs to find the others. Abby and her mother were nowhere to be seen, but Jack heard a shower running in one of the bathrooms. He tried the door handle and found it unlocked. Sticking his head inside, he saw Moon in the shower and was surprised as he looked between her legs.

Her usually large cock was trapped inside a tight chastity cage, keeping it squashed down to even smaller than its usual flaccid size. Her balls hung heavily between her legs, hanging almost down to her knees. Each one was the size of a basketball. Jack was amazed she had managed to keep them hidden, although it did explain the long, flowing skirt she had taken to wearing the last couple of days and the slower, more careful steps she seemed to be taking. Moon turned and saw Jack looking at her.

"Oh, thank god," she sighed, breaking into a huge grin.

"What is happening with you?" Jack asked, stepping into the bathroom and gesturing at her giant testicles.

"Ava did it. Before you left for your trip, she ordered me to put on this cage and edge myself three times a day with a vibrator. She then ordered that I couldn't tell you about it and had to try and keep it hidden from you until you discovered it yourself," Moon explained.

"So, you've been locked up and super horny, edging yourself and not being able to tell me about it since before we left for the trip?"

"Yes."

"Ava is evil."

"I know. Look at how big and heavy they are, they're so full!" Moon groaned, reaching down and hefting her heavy, swollen balls.

"Does it hurt?"

"No, it actually feels kind of nice, but also super frustrating at the same time. Now that you know, can you please help me? I need relief," Moon asked, her voice filled with desperation.

"Yeah, but I have an idea."

Moon watched as Jack left. She stayed in the shower, waiting for a few minutes wondering what he was doing. She momentarily worried he was going to leave her like this for even longer. As much fun as edging herself had been, the command to keep it secret from Jack and knowing she'd get no relief until he knew had actually helped her control herself. But now that he knew, she felt a whole new surge of desperation to cum welling up inside her. She rubbed at her cage, but felt nothing through its thick metal walls. She almost gave up waiting, the idea of going to her room and getting herself off with her vibrator crossing her mind, when the door reopened.

Jack walked in, with Ava following behind him. Moon wondered if they were going to tease her even more, but then she noticed the collar around Ava's neck. Wordlessly, Ava removed her clothes and stepped into the shower in front of Moon. Ava kneeled down between her legs, reaching up and using a key to unlock the cage. Moon groaned in delight as the cage slide from her cock. Ava stroked it gently, the hot water running along its length as she coaxed it to hardness.

It didn't take much until Moon was fully erect and Ava grasped her cock. Moon bit her lip, she could already feel her orgasm approaching, she was on a hair trigger. Jack sensed this and ordered Ava not to cum until he said so and she groaned in frustration. The groan soon turned into a moan as Ava took her cock into her mouth and swallowed its whole length in one go, deepthroating Moon's monster meat until Ava's nose pressed against Moon's stomach.

PTWrites
PTWrites
1,207 Followers