An Unusual Gift Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What if I gave you five hundred dollars in cash to deliver it?" Jack asked. The assistant's eyes went wide and she thought for a moment.

"Well, orders usually come in overnight so they're ready for the morning. I suppose I could come in early and deliver it before my shift tomorrow. Would that work?" She asked, hopefully.

"That'd be great, here is my address," Jack replied. The woman looked at the address and back at Jack, she knew that road and knew how big the houses on it were. She promised the card would be there first thing in the morning.

Jack took the rest of his purchases on a trolley back to the car. He loaded it up and returned the trolley before texting Ava and asking where she was. She replied after a few seconds and Jack laughed as he read where they were. Of course, they were in the sex shop, he should have guessed. He found the shop a few minutes later and instantly saw Moon. She towered over the shelves and stands. He made his way over and found Ava was nowhere to be seen.

"Where's Ava?"

"Talking with the owner. Apparently, they know each other and Ava is getting a custom order or something," Moon explained. Jack wondered what she was ordered, but was distracted when he saw Moon picking up a box. It was large and he moved to see what it was.

"What do you think?" Moon asked, holding the box out.

It was a fuck machine. A dildo on a pole attached to a wheel, causing the dildo to automatically thrust back and forth at whatever speed you wanted. Jack could tell Moon was quite excited by the idea and he told her to buy it.

"Oh, that'll go perfectly with Moon's new outfit!" Ava smiled, looking at the fuck machine as she appeared from the back with another woman. She was short and pale, almost as pale as Moon. She was pretty, with dark make up and long black hair in a pony tail, ths sides of her head were shaved. Large breasts and wide hips gave her an extreme hourglass figure as a tight corset crushed in her waist. "This is Kitch."

"Nice to meet you," Kitch smiled at she began ringing up the fuck machine. Ava already had a large bag filled with items.

"Kitch is the queen of latex. She can make anything from it and her outfits are so sexy!"

"Getting something custom made?" Jack asked.

"Actually, something for Moon."

"For me?"

"Yeah, Ava designed something for you, but I'll need to take some measurements," Kitch said, looking up at Moon, which was quite the stretch considering Kitch was incredibly short herself.

"You're going to need a ladder," Ava teased. Kitch shot her a look before gesturing for Moon to follow her. They disappeared into the back and Ava turned to Jack.

"I promise you'll love this."

"I expect I will. I just had my measurements taken, but for an entirely different type of suit."

"Oooo fancy! I bet you'll look great in it."

"For ten grand, I hope so!"

They stood at the counter and waited a few minutes for Moon to return. She appeared a few minutes later, with Kitch behind her looking rather flushed. She told Ava it'd be ready in about a week and Ava thanked her before turning to Jack.

"Do you have the collar?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I want to use it on Kitch."

"Oh, I guess, here."

Jack handed Ava the collar who turned around and went back to Kitch. He saw them talking for a moment with Ava gesturing wildly before handing Kitch the collar. Jack watched as she put it on and instantly turned to face him. Ava groaned and gestured for Jack to come over.

"I forgot to bind it to me again!" Ava whined.

"Can I do anything for you Master?" Kitch asked Jack. He ran through the default instructions before telling her to follow Ava's commands as if they were his own.

"Thanks!" Ava grinned.

"So, this is interesting, I have to do anything you say?" Kitch asked, returning to her old self due to one of Jack's commands.

"Yep. You can't resist anything we tell you to do," Ava confirmed.

"Fuck, that's so hot..." Kitch groaned.

"You'll find this even hotter. Grow a dick," Ava ordered. Kitch's eyes instantly went wide as a cock sprouted between her legs. She quickly reached down, undoing her pants and dropping them to expose her cock.

"Oh my god I have a dick!" She cried out. Jack walked to the front of the store, shutting the door and locking it.

"Now, go into the back and put on your sexiest sub outfit," Ava ordered. Kitch nodded and scrambled off to the back, waddling slightly as her pants were still around her knees. Jack watched her small, but pert, ass as she walked away.

"This will be fun, I've wanted to fuck Kitch since I met her," Ava smiled.