All Comments on 'An Unusual Relationship Ch. 02'

by BenLong

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Peter_ClevelandPeter_Cleveland6 months ago

I like this series' three female characters a lot--all of whom seem to be well beyond poor, stolid Dan on the Sexual Liberation scale. (That's a term that was actually in common use 50-55 years ago: "sexual liberation." Ah, the good old days.) Anyway, the more the narrative goes on, the more I'm liking Virginia and admiring her broad-minded attitude towards sex. I'm hoping Christine has a larger role to play in Chapter 03. It seems likely that Jessica will.

With Virginia, Christine, and Jessica in his life, Dan's further education in the ways of the world should proceed rapidly. This is an enjoyable series.

OGHMNWOGHMNW6 months ago

An Excellent continuation of this hot erotic series! No real surprises as to Jessica and David needing Dad to be a soerm donor. I can see that the attempts at the doctor’s office may have been to sterile where the natural process can be more relaxed and loving. Sharing the house has obviously a plus for this arrangement. Wishing them the best of luck. I wonder if Virginia will peek in on them??? Thank You and I’ll keep my eyes open for more chapters to this series.

OGHMNWOGHMNW6 months ago

P.S. I thought that Dan’s honesty about the BJ from Jessica was accepted very well after he explained the whole situation to Virginia. Yes which one will be crowned BJ Queen?

tennesseeredtennesseered6 months ago

Dan has fallen into a pot of honey—or honeys, to be more correct. He'd better eat, sleep, and train like an athlete. Mother and daughter are competing for top BJ queen honors? Just kill me now before I die of envy. Great story so far, BL. Fives all the way.

BigPopsHBBigPopsHB6 months ago

Ben as usual you have woven a totally believable story that keeps us coming back for more. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBenLong@BenLong
Started writing as submissions on the old Voyeurweb.com bulletin boards. Found I had a bit of a knack for stories that people like, and just continued. I love to hear back from readers when they like a story, or with story ideas, suggestions, or just discussions on anything.