All Comments on 'An Unusual Relationship Ch. 03'

by BenLong

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
OGHMNWOGHMNW6 months ago

This is the perfect conclusion to this story. Jess is obviously very open to her mom and doesn’t keep anything secret. Dan was so lucky to have experienced that threesome with Jess and Naomi. Grandpa will have to wait awhile to finish up what he proved he can still do. Little Jerry should be a little over one year old when they start practicing again. Thank You for this Wonderful story and all of your other stories.

tennesseeredtennesseered6 months ago

This could be a gift for grandpa that keeps on giving. 5.

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Cleveland6 months ago

I think this is the sexiest BenLong story/chapter I've ever read.

Once again we have the interesting combination of a narrator (Dan) with old-fashioned ethics and morality stumbling into amazingly transgressive situations with little problem--though also with little change in most of his basic values. I was particularly pleased to see several loving threesomes depicted as unalloyed Good Things rather than as unforgivable violations of the sanctity of marriage. (Though Eagle-Scout-at-heart Dan, who gladly and repeatedly fucks his daughter-in-law, will not do so on her marital bed.) A solid 5+ stars for this chapter.

BigPopsHBBigPopsHB5 months ago

Ben scores another 5 s 5 = 25 on a 5 point scale. Taking the author's comment, this is the end; no matter what we want for more of this saga. We will let our imaginations run the permutations of any and all possibilities for more chapters. (Not that we will be sad if there are new story lines with same characters!)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBenLong@BenLong
Started writing as submissions on the old Voyeurweb.com bulletin boards. Found I had a bit of a knack for stories that people like, and just continued. I love to hear back from readers when they like a story, or with story ideas, suggestions, or just discussions on anything.