All Comments on 'An Unusual Threesome'

by toastywarm01

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
KarnevilKarnevilover 2 years ago

All stories, be they BTB, RAAC or cuck, consensual or no con, need at least one likeable character, one person for the reader to empathise with. Unfortunately here was a weak, pitiful creature and two hateful, arrogant pieces of excrement. The writing was good, the plot, though not original was decent. Sadly the action and characters left a sour taste. I don't condone violence but I was desperately hoping Timmy would use a gun on these two, or maybe a large knife when they were asleep. Or best of all a slow acting drug or poison so that he could watch them suffer over a long period of time.

If it was the authors intention to rouse these kind of feelings, congratulations you succeeded, but I'd prefer something a bit more uplifting. Nevertheless I think this writer has potential and I'll look out for more, hoping for more likeable characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Guess Timmy finally grew a set. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Police report

Two found dead of unknown causes

noonenscnoonenscover 2 years ago

I generally like Cuck stories where there is Domination and reluctant submission, as long as there is an underlying level of care and fun. Guess that is why I kept reading all the way to the end, hoping there would be some redemption. However, I really hated this story. It was simply a story of pure abuse. I suppose there are people who get off on slowly beating a dog to death over the course of months. You would have to be that sort of person to enjoy this story, which had no redeeming value whatsoever.

toastywarm01toastywarm01over 2 years agoAuthor

I hope you enjoy this, my first story on this site. I have more that I will be publishing soon. I look forward to your feedback whether it be positive or negative.

Bham487Bham487over 2 years ago

Thank you for showing a woman’s true nature. They really are just cunts. You please the cunt then you can do anything you want to them. They lose all morals and ethics. They are literally cunts. Great work

Rubbermac14Rubbermac14over 2 years ago

Beautiful story.......Many Thanks

lv2travel2lv2travel2over 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story and complement the author because he didn't fall into the rut that most writers at this site do when describing a cuck or submissive male. This man didn;t accept the abuse from his wife or her bull. I really enjoyed that because few men would accept the abuse that far too many author at this site describe.

Sajmon88Sajmon88over 2 years ago

Great story toastywarm01, I hope there will be more chapters, but I believe its end of this one. One of the best I have ever read here on literotica. You have great skills for story telling

Paul PinesPaul Pinesabout 2 years ago

I usually enjoy cuckolding stories. The only thing it needs to be included for me it is genuine love between the wife and husband... What they do together, or what they do to each other out of love can be really exciting. But this story has no love, no compassion, no feeling for the husband at all. What's the point?

King_MacAulayKing_MacAulayabout 2 years ago

Woah. Well, you definitely did an all the way cuckolding story. Sad, sexual, but pretty dang good.

I look forward to more of your writing.

toastywarm01toastywarm01about 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you all for your comments! I appreciate both the positive and the negative reviews. This is my first story on this site and I hope to get a lot more published soon!

For those of you who were unhappy with the the fact that it was lacking love or a story of abuse, you are correct and I will admit that I didn't see it that way. I do see that now. I'm planning future chapters that may give another point of view. - We shall see if that actually happens. It's happening in my brain now. Will it make it into the written word. I hope so!

What I was attempting to portray was what @lv2travel2 said in his review, "This man didn't accept the abuse from his wife or her bull." I have read so many cuckold stories where the man wants to be cucked and controls the scene. In this story I wanted to empower the woman and let her (and her new lover) make all the decisions. Timmy is the true cuckold in my mind. It ain't always pretty especially from the male point of view.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I found this story to be of a sadistic wife that was really tired of her marriage but instead of getting a divorce, she took the femdom route to destroy her husband while rubbing a new relationship and cheating. All the while cuckolding and chastity caging him to destroy him. If the husband would have been in to this kind of thing, the story could of had a much happier ending..

glassman135glassman135about 2 years ago

F--- This story is good! the ending made it feel real. I love it!

I love how he didn't ask her to be cucked, she took control and turned him into it slowly. The humilation was unbearable at the end, it made it feel real.

Write some more subtle cuck transition stuff like this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

At least Tim finally left. If there is a follow up, redeem Tim by showing him in a loving marriage and the two assholes divorced after cheating on each other and her a fat lonely single Mom jealous of Tim’s happiness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well written and while I understand it's a fantasy. Both characters in this story are evil beyond belief. Your epilog made it even worse, these 2 pieces of shit had a child, poor child. I hope to God that you are in no way like this person you have written about because if you are God help anyone you meet.

DannyeightDannyeightabout 2 years ago

Great story Toastywarm. It bad great pace and I found myself racing through it. I was surprised to find that I actually quite liked the fact that she was so clinical... She clearly loved Timmy but she had found what she truly needed with Bill, and she could not let her affection for her husband get in the way of that. Would love to read more like this.

toastywarm01toastywarm01about 2 years agoAuthor

I know that some were concerned about poor Timmy. I thought about writing a sequel ro this story but instead decided to write a prequel which will give the reader a little more depth about the young couple.

You can read the story by going to my page and looking up “An Unusual Threesome Ch 2”

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

this fucking wife is such a bitch to her husband. now she's having a baby with that fucking asshole, make her daughter a bastard out of wedlock, poor child maybe in eighteen when she's a lot older, he may start fucking his daughter..

TonyBeetsTonyBeetsalmost 2 years ago

Super mind fuck! Love this story, would give 10 stars if possible!

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

Not my style of cuckolding. It is not consensual or loving, and belongs in fetish or BDSM, because she is a power drunk cunt, not a loving wife.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

This does not belong in LW. Why? There is no loving wife, just an evil cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

and they wonder why a husband in this type of situation goes crazy and kills both of them, because the wife uses her easy going husband, then gets pregnant by her lover!! revenge is best serviced up cold bloodedly..

toastywarm01toastywarm01almost 2 years agoAuthor

I am excited that there have been so many comments on this story. Both the love and hatred of it thrill me.

I do need to add one more comment which is more about the author than it is about the story. A number of readers have commented about poor Timmy having no balls or that this is a non consensual relationship. I LOVE THIS! It is exactly what I was trying to write about. My fantasies are not about men wanting to be cuckolded; they are about the act of taking a man and pushing him into it whether he wants it or not.

While this story may be a drastic case and, yes, Timmy could go totally off the rails in the future, it is what I wanted. I put this in the NonConsent/Reluctance category for this reason.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not worthwhile reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a cunt wife, her and Bill deserves AIDS

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Are you gonna write the scene where Timmy kills himself?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Unfortunately a far too predictable and stereotypical story in the threesome idiom.

An odious “Bull”, a cringing cuck, an unloving wife.Hard to feel sympathy or interest in any of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You sure got a lot of haters.

Guess you pushed every button!

My congratulations, your story is a model of the genre.

Of course, you went a little too far, too far for me that is, but so did the Marquis de Sade!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What Bill and his wife didn't know the night left, Timmy had taken the front door key and a Butcher knife that Bill had used with his Fingerprints all over it. As he knew that his cheating wife was planning on having a baby by Bill, as she had stopped taking her Birth control pills. Timmy also knew that as soon as he was out of the picture, they would marry after divorcing him. He kept and eye on them every three or four months. He had heard they got married and that she was expecting a baby girl in a couple months. One night Bill was down at the bar, when Timmy went in to the apartment with a hood and gloves on using the key he had taken. He found his ex sleeping, took the Butcher knifeknife with Bill prints on it, and with one quick deep slash, cut across his ex's Stomach killing their baby. He took her cell phone and dialed 911, as she was in shock and bleeding out, he didn't want her to die. Before he left he put the chastity cage with the cut off lock in to her Panty drawer. He wanted Bill to be blame for the slashing and for them to feel the pain he had felt. When she Betrayed him and for Bill stealing his wife.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

There should have been a second chapter. Maybe Timmy came back and took revenge on both of them or just took Bill out of the picture Permanently! So that she could Suffer too....

AlonThorAlonThor7 months ago

Very good. Almost came in my chastity cage and nipple clamps on.

ZambonilordZambonilord6 months ago

The story is well written. Albeit a bit long. But definitely well told. Unfortunately it's hard to do cuckolding in a way that's unique. Which by itself would not be a bad thing, but I think todays abysmal and combative dating environment. I think cuckloding may hit a little too close to home for some people to suspend their disbelief.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertoastywarm01@toastywarm01
I love to write stories that start as fantasies in my head. My fantasies (and therefore my stories) often revolve around people being punished, humiliated, or generally placed in a position that they don't want to be in. My stories don't always include nakedness or sex. I th...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES