An Unusual Threesome Ch. 02

Story Info
The Prequel to "An Unusual Threesome" told from Timmy's POV.
7.1k words
3.83
5.1k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Readers,

This is the prequel to the original "Unusual Threesome" story. It provides you with some background as to how our young couple met and married. While the original story is in Emily's voice this one is written from Timmy's point of view. It should give you a more balanced picture of their lives together.

I also need to remind you of the disclaimer from the original story. I'm not married and have never been in a relationship anywhere near the story of Emily and Timmy. Please suspend reality where necessary and enjoy the fantasy it is meant to be.

-Toastywarm

--------------

Chapter 1 - The Meet

I met Emily in college. It was Freshman year and we were paired up for an orientation session. We were assigned to interview each other and give a report to our orientation group. I had mixed feelings about being assigned to work with her.

Yes, she was hot and I had had my eye on her throughout orientation. But I also knew her type. By the end of the fall semester, she would be hanging out with the jocks. I had seen it in my high school. The pretty girls always end up with the football stars and never looked down on people like me.

In high school and college, I was a nerd. I'm still a nerd even though labels like that seem to disappear after school. I am also a philatelist. That's someone who collects stamps. Only a nerd would know that. My dad left me his collection when he died some years ago. I have been managing it ever since; buying and selling stamps and never making any real money while doing so.

For our assignment, she was to interview me and then introduce me to our group. I was surprised by Emily that day. She listened to me and gave a nice report out. I had expected her to be bored by my interview - How excited can you get presenting a stamp collector to a group of college freshmen? But she somehow managed to make it interesting, telling everyone about my stamps from around the world and how they connected me with my late father.

On the other hand, I wasn't surprised that I never interacted with Emily after orientation. As expected, she took off with the football team and was constantly seen in the school cafeteria or on the quad with all the other hot girls and their muscle-bound boyfriends.

I watched Emily from afar throughout my freshman year. I knew her class schedule and would often be nearby when she went into or came out of class. I loved looking at the girl. Not only did seeing her remind me of our short time together at orientation but she was also just a damn pretty girl to look at.

I knew that Emily was a Business major and I knew that she had a boyfriend. Not surprisingly he was on the football team. Todd Barkley was a big name on campus. Everyone talked about what he did on the field. I don't know what he did. Football was stuff I really didn't understand and still don't today.

I had seen them together often but one particular night stood out. I was heading out with some friends to play video games when I saw Todd and Emily walking toward the dorms. Telling my friends that I would catch up, I veered off and started following them.

As always I admired Emily's beautiful body from behind. Her shoulder-length red hair was bouncing as she walked and Todd's hand was slowly moving from her shoulders down to her round ass. As he held her there, I imagined myself in his place and could almost feel the curves of her bottom against the palm of my hand.

When Todd opened the door and they entered her building, I left with a vivid imagination of what was to happen next for the great Todd Barkley and his girlfriend. As I headed back to my dorm I imagined the two of them getting undressed and falling onto her bed. By the time I was back in my room, my mind had substituted my body for Todd's and once again I fantasized about making love to my beautiful Emily. My cock was hard as a rock as I lay down on my bed to do something I did every day at least once. I masturbated.

Sadly Emily was the totality of my love life in college. To put it bluntly, I just wasn't very good with girls. Most of my friends were guys who didn't hang out with girls. My exposure to people of the opposite sex was almost non-existent. Thus my sex life was made up entirely of masturbatory exercises alone in my room

Chapter 2 - A Cafeteria MeetUp

When I started my sophomore year, I made a conscious decision to start meeting girls. I knew that I had to stop thinking about Emily. I made a point of not knowing her schedule and not looking for her on campus. I'd still see her around and I'd still enjoyed seeing her beautiful body but I was no longer going to be in stalking mode.

That all changed one day in the cafeteria.

I had been late meeting my friends and they left me sitting by myself to finish my lunch. I am pretty comfortable eating alone. Some people are bothered by that. It can be somewhat humiliating to sit there looking like you have no friends but I have found myself alone so often that it has never bothered me.

I liked to people-watch in the cafeteria on days like this and I couldn't help but notice some of the football players sitting with the usual group of hot girls. I watched them all and wondered what was it that made me so different.

True, I was a small guy and I certainly wasn't going to be out of the field making touchdowns or knocking people over. But it had to be more than physical size and strength that made girls attracted to you. Or did it? Perhaps girls were just wired that way. They liked the big muscly guys who were loud and (in my mind) obnoxious.

As I was thinking this, out of the corner of my eye I saw Emily coming toward the tables with her lunch tray. I willed myself not to look at her but couldn't help staring. She wore a tight top and her breasts stood out in front of her in a way that immediately excited me. As expected, she walked toward the football table but then suddenly veered away. I could see that she was shaken. She didn't look like her usual vibrant self. She looked nervously around the room until she saw me and started in my direction.

I thought was going to melt as she moved toward me and our eyes met. I wanted to keep staring at her breasts but willed myself to keep eye contact. I raised my hand and gave a weak wave hello then wondered if maybe she was walking past me to someone behind me.

Nope, she was coming to me. She set her tray down across from me with her back to the footballers and their gals.

"Hi, Timmy. Can I sit with you?"

I checked my heart to make sure I wasn't having an attack, then took a deep breath and tried to get words out.

"Sure," was all I could manage to make my mouth say.

Over her shoulder, I could see some of the girls looking over at her. They were giving her dirty looks like she had done something wrong.

"I don't want to sit with them today," she said as she noticed me looking at them.

"Why don't you want to sit with your friends?"

"I broke up with Todd last night."

"Todd Barkley?" I said, making his name sound important.

"Yea, that Todd," she responded. "We aren't supposed to break up with the players. Everyone expects you to stay with them at least throughout college. Now he is mad at me and the girls are mad because there is trouble in football-land."

I had to ask Emily the question. "Why did you break up?"

"He fucked one of the cheerleaders," she said, emphasizing the word 'fuck' a little too loud.

I was surprised that she said that word in front of me. How often had I used that word when I was fantasizing about her. I felt my cheeks turn red and I tried not to think about fucking.

"The players are not supposed to fuck the cheerleaders," she continued. "They are expected to flirt with them so that they continue to cheer for the team. The Vicious Girls are the ones who they are serious with."

Even I knew about the Vicious Girls. They were the football players' girlfriends who were known for their belief that they were superior to everyone else on campus. They were also known to bully any girl who tried to rise to a place where she might take a player from them.

I didn't know what to say so I stayed quiet until she spoke again.

"I don't want to talk about the great Todd Barkley anymore. Can we talk about something else? How's your stamp collection? What do you call it, fatality?"

My heart almost stopped again at that question. Not only had Emily remembered my name, she remembered that I was a philatelist.

"Philately," I corrected.

And that was the beginning of a conversation that lasted most of the afternoon and as it turns out for a long time afterward.

Chapter 3 - Getting Out of the Friend Zone

Over the next few months, Emily and I were together almost every day. We loved talking with each other and learning about each other's lives. Both of us had pretty much disappeared from our distinctly different friend groups. I was no longer interested in playing video games with the nerds and she did everything she could to stay away from the Vicious Girls.

We went for walks and enjoyed the colorful fall weather, hit a local pizza place on weekends, and occasionally watched a movie together. Every night before bed I called her and we talked some more. We were officially best friends.

Of course, I wanted more than that. When my old friends came around, they talked about Emily and how hot she was.

"Did you score?" they'd ask.

My response was always, "We're just friends." I was stuck in the friend zone and given my limited knowledge about picking up girls, I had no idea how to get out of it.

Emily and I had stayed away from the football games for most of the fall. She didn't want to be around the Vicious Girls and I had no interest in football or any sport for that matter. To make matters worse Todd Barkley had been hurt badly the week after he and Emily had broken up and The Vicious Girls blamed Emily for this. They said that had he not been so upset about Emily he wouldn't have gotten hurt.

Near the end of the season, however, Emily decided that she wanted to go to a game. And as usual, I was up for whatever Emily wanted to do. I wasn't going to say no to my best buddy so we went and found seats as far away as possible from the Vicious Girls.

However, it wasn't far enough away as the girls saw us as soon as we sat down. One by one they looked over at us, frowning and pointing at us. It was easy to tell that we were the topic of conversation and I was pretty sure that they weren't admiring us as the campus power couple.

Just before the game began I saw one of the girls stand up.

"A B C, One Two Three," She yelled loudly as if she was giving a cheer.

As she reached the word, 'three' the rest of the girls stood with her. In unison, they all turned to look at us. They brought up their left hands to their foreheads making an L. With the right, they pointed directly at us and yelled in unison, "Them's some losers, don't you see!"

The Vicious Girls roared with exaggerated laughter and kept looking back at us hoping to get a reaction. Others in the stands were also looking to see who the "losers" were. I turned toward Emily who looked like she was about to cry.

"Let's get outta here, she said holding back tears.

"No, just sit here quietly for a few minutes," I responded. "If we run away they win. I know. I have been here before many times."

We waited until the game began and all the attention was on the field before we quietly slipped away.

Back in her room, Emily was still upset about the Vicious Girls. She had cried as we walked back but now the tears were gone and she was just plain angry. I let her talk for a while about what assholes they were.

Then suddenly the conversation changed.

"You are my best, no, my only friend right now," she said.

"I know we both have been ignoring our old friends."

"Well, at least we have each other." With that, there was a long pause. She was thinking about something. I waited, not knowing where she was going.

Then she looked deep into my eyes and bluntly asked, "Why haven't you tried to fuck me?"

If stammering was an Olympic sport I would have won a gold medal with my response. Nothing but Umms and Uhhs came out of my mouth. I was having trouble keeping eye contact.

"Really," she asked, "Why haven't we done it? I know how you look at me. I know you want it. I want it." There was another long pause and then "We should fuck." She said it as if it was decided. A done deal.

That first night could only be described as awkward. I admitted to Emily that I was a virgin and didn't know what to do. She wasn't surprised and told me not to worry, she would guide me through it.

I stood with my mouth agape as she casually started to undress. When her breasts were in view, I feared that I would cum right then. Somehow I managed to hold it in and at the same time keep myself from yelling out 'Oh my god! I see your tits!'

Fortunately, I managed to keep both my cock and my mouth in check, and with Emily's lead, we were able to turn me into an experienced love maker.

That night changed us in many ways. First, it cemented my desire to have sex with Emily as much as humanly possible. I vowed to myself to do anything and everything to continue our new relationship. I was as hooked as a drug addict.

Second, it quickly became obvious that Emily was in charge of how our lovemaking would occur. She had more experience and wasn't shy about telling me what she wanted. And based on my addiction to her I became an eager learner.

That night also changed the way we were seen on campus. Where in the past we didn't do typical couple activities we were now open about our relationship. This brought all sorts of interest from the Vicious Girls who loved to talk about us as the beauty and the twerp. We decided to embrace our label.

We looked like an odd couple. Emily was tall and gorgeous while I was three or four inches shorter and far from good-looking. Emily had no problem being called the beauty and I had accepted being called twerp long ago.

We spent the majority of our weekends in bed that winter. It was unusually cold and since we didn't have to go out for anything we spent our free time exploring each other's bodies. I had yet to become accustomed to Emily's nakedness and continued to enjoy staring at the body I had only dreamed about early in the year.

Emily was well aware of my constant and frantic desire to have sex with her and took advantage of my addiction by making me do things to her. She taught me how to use my tongue on her in such a way that I was able to give her amazingly loud orgasms and often she required me to give her numerous climaxes before I was allowed to get inside her.

She also liked to tease me by trying to keep me from having sex with her. I quickly learned how strong her legs were when she made me struggle to get them apart so I could get inside her.

"Nope, none for you tonight," or "oh no, my legs are glued together!" These were some of her favorite lines.

I would push on her until her legs finally opened and I would get my most valued prize. And when we were done we would laugh about her control over me. I loved the way she was in charge of our lovemaking. Her control just made me that much hornier for her.

The beauty and the twerp stayed together for the rest of our college years. We officially moved in together in an off-campus apartment during our senior year. We even made a few new friends who were neither twerps nor beauties.

At graduation, I gathered up a great deal of nerve and got down on my knees, and asked her to marry me.

She responded with a question for me. "Will you continue to have sex with me forever and under my terms?"

"Yes, I will."

"Then yes, I will marry you."

That started a whole series of events including two 'meet the parents' weekends. Since we had never met each other's parents we made plans to do so as soon as possible.

Chapter 4 - The Family

My only family was my mother, who moved south after my father died. We flew in to visit her a few weeks after we became engaged. My parents had lived a simple life and I know my mother struggled financially after Dad died. She worked hard to help me with college. Our first trip was to fly in and visit her.

Mom was excited to meet Emily and to have us visit. She was thrilled about our news and welcomed Emily to our little family. The visit to Emily's family did not go as well.

I had always known that Emily's parents were wealthy. Her room at school and the clothes she wore gave that away. The difference in our social status was never a problem for us. However, our visit to her family was a shocking contrast after visiting my mother.

As we walked in the front door we were immediately greeted by a woman in a white uniform who obviously was the family's maid. Emily let out a high-pitched squeal as she ran to hug the woman.

"Timmy, this is Risa. She has been with us forever. She's like a mother to me. Risa, this is Timmy, my boyfriend er no, my fiancée."

Risa immediately gave me a big hug and then quickly stepped back realizing it was not an appropriate gesture. "Welcome, Mr. Timmy," she said more formally. Our introduction was suddenly interrupted by another woman's voice which appeared behind us.

"Aren't you going to say hello to your real mother?" the voice said, emphasizing the word, 'real'.

We both turned and found ourselves standing in front of two imposing people who had to be Emily's parents. Risa, knowing her place in the family, quickly and quietly disappeared.

I felt very small in front of her parents not only were they tall like Emily, but they were imposing as well. They both greeted me cooly.

Emily did the introductions. I shook hands with each of them and was in the middle of trying to get out some silly lines about how much I loved their daughter when the front door flew open and there stood a replica of Emily.

"Hello everyone! I'm home!" Emily's sister announced loudly. She was wearing extremely short cut-off jeans and a dark tank top that left her midriff open and showed off her breasts. It was obvious that she was not wearing a bra.

I sensed Emily's excitement over seeing her sister arrive. She interrupted the introductions and at the same time, the two sisters screamed, "Kisses!"

She immediately went to Emily for a hug and a kiss. I was surprised that the two girls kissed on the lips like they were lovers instead of sisters.

Emily's mother gave her a look like she was from another planet. "Amelia! did you come on the train like looking like this?"

Amelia only responded by sticking her nose up at her mother as she strode past her toward me. "You must be Timmy," she said.

I stuck my hand out to shake and she pushed it away and gave me a giant full-body hug. Her hands went down to my butt to pull my crotch deep against her very short jeans. I gasped, afraid of getting too excited in front of Emily's sister and parents.

"When she finally let me go, Emily introduced us."

"Timmy this is Amelia, my little sister. Amelia, this is...."

Amelia interrupted, "I know I know. This is Timmy, your fiancee. Oh, he's so cute. You said he was a little dorky and yes, he is! Where did you find him? In the library?"

I stood there flabbergasted. I didn't know what to say and watched as the two sisters marched off together arm in arm, leaving me alone with the two parents who stared at me like I was some unknown creature who had arrived to steal their daughter.

"Come on Timmy," Emily called, saving the day. I turned away from her frowning parents and ran to follow the two girls to the game room where an ornate pool table waited for us.

Playing pool with Amelia, dressed as she was, was exciting, to say the least. Her loose boobs bounced in her top as she played and leaning over the table caused her already short pants to give me a perfect view of the lower side of her perfectly round ass. With all the distractions and with the inability to lean over the table due to the pool cue in my pants, I played poorly. This caused the girls to ridicule me.

12