All Comments on 'An Unusual Threesome Ch. 02'

by toastywarm01

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
toastywarm01toastywarm01about 2 years agoAuthor

I hope you enjoyed this story and if you haven't already read "An Unusual Threesome" head over there now to find out what happens next. That story is written from Emily's point of view.

I enjoy writing both for myself and others. I appreciate your comments and notes so please feel free to comment here or send me private feedback whether it is positive or negative.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm sorry, but I was hesitate up to the end, then I knew my answer. Why did he have to be a wimp? Are you a wimp? Why couldn't he have been a regular guy, say 5'9 or 10"| about 160 lbs., and have to shave?? He could still love stamp collecting, but also hold a black belt in karate. They can still play female dominant in bed, but when he had enough, he'd say stop, if she persists, he kicks her ass. That goes for her sister too; then who's dominant? As far as her parents are concerned, I'd make that visit my last. They want to see me, they have to come to me. Come on, if you have to make him a wimp, at least give him a pair of balls. Can I suggest a rewrite?

XYZ

toastywarm01toastywarm01about 2 years agoAuthor

Anonymous is correct. Timmy is a wimp. He’s a “nice guy” who hasn’t any experience with girls before meeting Emily. Emily has fallen for this wimp and loves him immensely. However she also loves being thrown down on the bed by a sting Alpha make as you saw in the first story. Emily wants it all (as do I!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

this follow up beginning story is still wrong with Emily, she just wanted to marry a simple man that she could cockold. but what she did to him in the end was completely wrong, allowing her boyfriend husband to deny her husband his weekly love making with his wife and not allowing even to masturbate was just wrong. then the big no no to have her boyfriends baby. completely denying her husband the benefit of carrying on his family line, total bitch. husband should have come back for his key and shot them both dead, pregnant or not. too bad you can't write another chapter to make this right..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This prequel is completely consistent with your extravagant tale or submission!

Congratulations again, it is a tour de force.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertoastywarm01@toastywarm01
I love to write stories that start as fantasies in my head. My fantasies (and therefore my stories) often revolve around people being punished, humiliated, or generally placed in a position that they don't want to be in. My stories don't always include nakedness or sex. I th...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES