An Unusual Threesome Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a formal and reserved dinner with the parents, the three of us settled into a quiet little den that was hidden off of the kitchen. I quickly learned that the two sisters were amazingly close and very open with each other about everything, including their sex lives.

I immediately saw that Amelia liked to talk about me in the third person as if I wasn't there.

"So Sis," she said giving me a glance that may have included a little wink. "How's Timmy in bed? Is he as good as the great Todd Barkley?"

Emily looked at me and smiled before responding to her sister. She knew where this was going.

"He's different. Timmy has learned how to make me very happy in bed. He has a strong tongue and I have taught him exactly where to put it," she said as she patted me on the knee. I felt like some sort of sex toy that she was talking about.

Amelia continued the questioning. "Is his penis as good as the great Todd Barkley?"

My face reddened. Emily and I had never talked about penis size nor compared my penis to Todd's.

Emily gave me another look before responding. She knew I was having trouble with the conversation. The look in her eyes told me that while this would be difficult, she loved me and everything would be okay.

"Every boy is different, Amelia. You, of all people, should know that. Timmy gets pretty big down there. He's comfortable."

'Comfortable' wasn't the word I was hoping for.

"So I'll take that as meaning he's not as big as Todd Barkley."

Emily smiled and said nothing. Her silence confirmed her sister's statement. I put both hands over my face wishing I could transport myself to another room in this big house. Even talking to Emily's stuffy and disapproving parents would be better than this.

Emily's mother had made up a room for me. Even though her daughter and I were living together, I wasn't allowed to sleep with her in their home. I respected their decision but wondered if it would have been different had they been more approving of their daughter's choice of a husband.

The room was small and had only a single bed and a hall bath. I wondered if there were larger guest rooms elsewhere in the mansion of a house. Perhaps one that would be used with better liked visitors.

I changed into my sleeping boxers and was in bed thinking about the strange relationship between Emily and her sister when I heard my door creak open. Amelia stood in the doorway looking like an angel with the only light coming from the hallway behind her. She wore only a white t-shirt that barely covered her crotch. Her bare legs seemed to shine in the strange light.

She stepped into the room and closed the door causing the room to darken. I felt her sitting on the edge of my bed.

"Emily says you have a good tongue," she said.

"I don't think that..." I was interrupted by movement on the bed. She was straddling my chest with her pussy now right in front of my face. I tried to speak again.

"This isn't a good..." Her pussy came down on my mouth and the remaining words were nothing but muffled sounds. I licked her the way Emily had taught me.

Minutes later I heard her start to moan. I feared that Emily would hear her or worse, that her parents would arrive at my door. I imagined her father grabbing me by the neck and throwing me out the front door in only my shorts. In my mind, I heard the front four slamming behind me.

The fantasy about her father quickly disappeared with my arousal over the near-naked soon to be sister-in-law. I fought to stay focused on Amelia.

Once satisfied, Amelia turned her attention to my rock-hard cock. She turned around and sat on my chest facing my feet, pulled down the covers, and pushed down my shorts which allowed my intensely erect cock to bounce straight up.

Emily had never used her mouth on me. I had never really thought about that before this night. I was always expected to go down on her but never the other way around. Now, for the first time, I felt a woman's lips surround my penis.

Suddenly she sat up and looked at my penis. My back and hips pushed up wanting more.

"Slow down cowboy," she said. "This isn't a wild bronco ride. I just want to take a little look at you."

Amelia inspected my penis quite closely, moving it around with her fingers and then going down to my balls and fingering them like she was some sort of doctor. I lay underneath her wanting badly to cum.

"Not bad," she said after her inspection was finished. "Your no Todd Barkley but you're okay."

"You've seen Todd Barkley?"

Amelia crawled off of me, turned, and looked me in the eye. "Emily and I share everything," she responded as she hopped off the bed. "Gotta go! See you tomorrow!"

As I lay on my bed with a hard cock and shorts below my knees, I wanted to call her back but not anxious to make any more noise I just watched as the door closed behind her.

My head thumped down on the pillow and I drifted off to sleep thinking about Amelia and wondering for the first time, how my penis compared to Todd Barkley's

I think my erection was with me all night. I slept poorly and woke up stiff as ever in the morning. It was late and I could hear movement in the kitchen. I wanted to masturbate but it just didn't seem right so I calmed myself, dressed, and headed downstairs.

I found Amelia and Emily in the kitchen having tea. They both gave me what looked like a devious smile. Had they been talking about me? What had Amelia said to Emily about last night? I couldn't tell who knew what so I kept my mouth shut and grabbed a cup of coffee.

Breakfast was a formal event at the dining room table with the whole family gathered. Like dinner the night before, the parents sat at either end. Emily was next to me and Amelia sat across the table staring at me like she wanted to tell everyone about our night. I tried not to look at her.

The sisters were particularly giggly at breakfast. When their mom asked how everyone slept that night, Amelia responded that she slept well and then asked me, "Timmy, did you find it hard to sleep last night?" with an emphasis on 'hard.' At that comment, Emily laughed so hard that she almost spit out her orange juice. It was now obvious that the two girls had talked about Amelia's escapades.

Her mother, not getting the humor, asked, "What would you all like to have for dinner tonight?"

Amelia quickly responded, looking right at me, "I'd like some tongue, please," which caused more laughter from Emily

Still staring at me, I watched as Amelia pulled her chair closer to the table. Had I known what she was up to I would gave closed my legs. Instead, I felt her left foot land on the seat only inches from my crotch. Emily also noticed this and quietly moved her hand to the inside of my thigh holding it tightly enough that I couldn't close my legs.

With a minor adjustment to her chair, Amelia moved her foot the last few inches so that it was tight against my crotch. Emily's fingers continued to tickle my inner thigh and I started thinking that I was going to explode.

Emily and Amelia's parents were oblivious to the under-the-table activities and continued to discuss dinner plans which now seemed to include calf's tongue. I tried to focus on their conversation and ignore the two girls who were getting bolder by the minute.

Wanting to get away from dinner plans Emily's dad suddenly turned his attention to me. "Timmy," he said, "I assume you, like Emily, are out hunting for a job. What kind of work are you looking for?"

I tried to respond but the two girls were pushing me over the edge. I took a deep breath, steadied myself, and started to speak.

"I'm looking for work in A-A-A-H-counting sir." My cock had reached DefCon 5 and everything stored up in my balls from last night and today came shooting out. I looked across the table at Amelia, quietly pursing her lips in a sucking fashion.

" Are you okay, son?" the dad continued.

"Um ah, I'm sorry sir I thought I was going to sneeze."

"That's some odd sneeze you have there, son."

"Would you please excuse me for a moment?" I asked getting up from the table and discreetly checking my pants for telltale a spot. Amelia and Emily were now sitting up straight in their seats and Emily's hands were folded properly on the table.

As I walked towards the bathroom to try to clean myself up I heard Emily's mother scolding the girls. "Did you do something bad to that boy? I don't know what I am going to do with you two."

Oh God, she knew! I was mortified. I cleaned myself up as best I could, took a minute to tell myself that while this was one of the most humiliating events of my life it also was perhaps the most exciting. For the first time, I admitted to myself that I loved being put in this kind of embarrassing situation.

Somehow I managed to make it back to the table and carry on a somewhat decent conversation with Emily's dad even though the two girls continued to make it difficult with their giggling and snide remarks.

After breakfast, Emily's parents announced that they were going shopping. They'd be gone most of the day. The girls squealed with delight.

"Yea, we have the house to ourselves!" sang Amelia.

"Oh, what shall we do?" responded Emily.

What they would do became obvious as soon as their parents were gone.

The two girls ran to Emily's room and jumped onto her bed in a fit of giggles. I followed and stood by the bed as they started to make out with each other. Emily was aggressively kissing Amelia and Amelia was responding rubbing herself against Emily. I wondered what I should do in this rather odd situation. Do I leave? Do I get on the bed with them? I stood by waiting for some direction.

Amelia was first to comment on the fact that I was in the room. "What do we do with the boy?" she asked as if I wasn't even there.

Emily turned her attention to me and said to Amelia, "As I see it we have two options. He could join us, or he could wait out in the hall."

Amelia was in the process of pulling her shirt over her head exposing her breasts. "Golly, I just don't know what to do."

"I know. Let's leave it to chance. Emily jumped up from her bed and went to her bureau. As she walked she casually pulled off her top and dropped her shorts to the floor. She was now only in her panties. I was hard as a rock.

Until this weekend, the totality of my sexual experience had only been by myself or with Emily. My encounter with Amelia the night before was my only other action in this area. The idea of a threesome was intriguing, to say the least.

Emily returned with an oversized coin like the one that they use at the beginning of football games. "OK Timmy, here's the deal. I flip the coin three times. If two come up heads you stay. Otherwise, you leave."

"Why two out of three?" I asked. "Shouldn't I get a 50-50 chance"

"How about we give you an option for a 50-50 chance. You strip naked right now and we will do one flip. If you win, you're in. If not you leave but you have to wait in the hall naked.

Both of the girls were now naked and I figured why not go for it. Without saying anything else I removed my clothes and stood naked before them. As soon as I did it I questioned whether or not it was a good idea. As the two girls stared at me I recalled Amelia's comment from the night before. 'Your no Todd Barkley but you're okay.'

Amelia also remembered her comment and said to Emily as she reached out and touched my penis, "Well, we don't have Todd with us so he'll have to do."

Emily's fingers were electric and they touched my balls. "No, he's not Todd but I love him and he follows orders in bed much better than Todd did. He's my keeper"

I should have appreciated Emily's comment but I could barely hear anything in the room. All I could think about was not cumming on their hands.

Okay, Timmy, it's time to flip the coin.

My hand was shaking as I took it and tossed it in the air. It bounced down on the mattress and took a moment to stop shaking. When it did it was clear that I would be leaving the room and sitting naked in the hallway while the two naked girls had sex on the bed. I didn't get up right away and finally, Emily got up and took me by the arm. She walked me to the door rubbing my ass along the way.

I heard the door shut and lock behind me. I was alone and naked in the upstairs hall in Emily's parents' house. My first thought was what to do if the parents come home. That thought was followed quickly by, I want to be in that room.

Within minutes the noises of lovemaking started. At first quiet and low coming from under the door. Then loud enough that I imagined the door shaking from the vibrations. In my mind, I could see the two naked girls with their bodies pressed together. I wanted more than anything to crack open the door just to catch a glimpse of the action. I even tried looking under the door but all I could see what the carpet.

The pressure in my cock increased with the noise levels, I found myself masturbating as I listened to the familiar sounds of my future wife and her sister. Then for the second time that day, my crotch was covered in cum. I leaned against the door listening to the quiet that had come over the room. Suddenly the door flew open. I couldn't sit up fast enough so I fell into the room. The two girls stood over the cum covered nerd who was lying on the floor.

Chapter 5 - Getting to 'I Do'

The next morning I was packed and ready to leave. Walking downstairs with my bag, I caught a hushed conversation in the living room. As I walked by I overheard Emily talking with, or better said being talked to, by her parents.

I tried not to listen but couldn't help hearing her mother say, "Darling, you could do so much better." Then there was something about Todd Barkley that I couldn't make out. I tiptoed out to the car and took my time getting it packed for our ride home.

The parents didn't come out to say goodbye. Only Amelia was there to see us off. The two girls again yelled "Kisses" and kissed goodbye. Amelia kissed me, opening my mouth with her tongue and pushing it well inside. I knew right then that would be a kiss I'd remember for the rest of my life.

"You be good to my sister," she whispered before letting me go.

"I will. I promise."

"She's in charge so do everything that she says. Don't fuck around with her. If you do I will come and break your balls"

I shook my head to say I understood.

Emily drove on the trip home. We traveled in silence for a while and I thought about Emily's relationship with her sister as well as all the comments about Todd Barkley. Finally, I had to start asking some questions.

"So what is it about you and Amelia?"

"Oh, the kissing thing? When we were younger we always talked about what it would be like to kiss boys. We started practicing on each other and it became a thing and now whenever we see each other we yell 'Kisses" and kiss each other the way we did when we were young inexperienced girls."

"But there seems to be something more than just kisses." I heard you in your room yesterday"

"Yea, our kissing got out of hand as we grew up and you're right, today it is something more. I love Amelia deeply and need to be close to her. You know I am a very sexual person, Timmy. I hope you're not jealous of my relationship with her."

I was silent for a minute, thinking about how I felt about the whole thing. I was jealous, but I was also excited by my jealousy. I had some trouble balancing that out in my head. Finally, I just spit out my thoughts. I had always been very honest with Emily.

"I was jealous at first. I wanted to be with you in bed yesterday and not be thrown out of the room but then being outside listening to you made me hot."

"I know," she interrupted with a smile. "I saw what you looked like when you fell back into the room. You had cum all over you."

I was embarrassed by her comment. I didn't like talking about masturbation with Emily. But I charged on knowing the conversation needed to happen.

"The whole thing, being thrown out of the room naked, hearing you in there with Amelia did turn me on."

"Good. That was the plan. I'd hoped you would feel that way."

"But how did you know I was going to lose the coin toss?

She let out a little laugh as she said, "Timmy, you're too trusting. You should learn to look at a coin before it's tossed. That coin has heads on both sides."

While her deception was bothersome, for some reason I found it exciting. I loved Emily and the fact that she was in control of me. I had to ask about something else.

"Did Amelia really fuck Todd Barkley?

"Yes, Amelia has sex with all my boyfriends as do I with hers. That's why she went to see you that first night."

"Is he, um, ah, bigger than me?

"Oh, Timmy, remember you're the guy I'm marrying. I broke up with Todd. I love having sex with you."

"But is he?"

Emily sighed. "If you gotta know, yes he is bigger."

"Did you like having sex with him? I mean more than with me?"

"It's just different," she said as she pulled the car over to the side of the road so she could look at me. I knew something was up.

"Look Timmy, I love having sex with you. You are a gentle and caring lover. I have never had anyone like you before. But there is something you should know before we marry. I like 'different." I am going to need this if we are going to make it. This means that I will continue having sex with Amelia." She paused but I knew there was more coming. "This also means that at times I may also need to have sex with other men. Men like Todd Barkley."

There was silence in the car for a long while before she spoke again.

"So, do you still want to marry me?"

I thought back to how I felt when I sat in the hall while Emily and Amelia were having sex. I remembered my excitement back in our Sophomore year when I knew that Todd Barkley was pounding Emily with what I now knew was a huge cock. I thought about how much I loved it when Emily controlled our lovemaking.

While I didn't want the huge erection currently in my pants to make the decision for me, I couldn't help but respond, "I do."

12