An Unwanted, Warm Welcome

Story Info
Two guys meet at a new bar and face a brutal initiation.
8.1k words
4.18
21k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had been texting for a few days now, and we were finally making plans to meet.

"So, what are you thinking?"

"A bar sounds good!" He just turned 21 a few months ago, so he's still really excited about being able to go out.

"Alright... I'm new in town so let me look this up."

"Looks like there's a gay bar about halfway between us. 'The Alley'."

"I'll look it up."

"It looks a little.. skeevy... You sure?"

"They have killer drink deals 10-12 tonight. We can check it out, then go somewhere else if we don't like it :)"

"Sounds good! See you at 10!"

I show up at the bar I suggested a little after 10. I'm wearing a red t-shirt and jeans. This place didn't look at all formal, so I didn't want to overdo it. He's already sitting at the bar in a plain white t-shirt and tight blue jeans.

He stands up when he sees me. "Jack! It's great to see you finally."

I pull him into a big bear hug. "It's great to see you too, Carter." I inhale deeply. "You smell nice." I give him a big squeeze, then release him.

We're both about 5'10". I have a larger upper body, but he has really strong glutes and quads. He fills his jeans out really well.

"I got this round." I sit down and wave for the bartender, then order two shots and two mixed drinks. He raises his shot glass as I raise mine. "To our health." We throw them back and he pulls a face. "Fuck. This doesn't get easier." I laugh and we start catching up.

We had been texting for a few days, but it's really different seeing someone in person. Their smile, their smell, the way they hold your hand and look up at you with a glint in their eye, you don't know any of these things until you're sitting together, side by side, a night full of possibilities ahead of you. He is embarrassed easily and avoids eye contact periodically, but I can't help but feel giddy whenever he looks at me.

I look around the room for the first time that night. There are a lot of people in here, given how small the place is, but it's dark enough, it's hard to make out any faces. They all look pretty tough, wearing dark colors so they blend into the room. There are some guys around our age, but most of them are mid-thirties and older. In the far back of the room, I see a cage on a table. I spend a moment wondering why that's there. A burly man at the end of the bar locks eyes with me a few times, but I don't think much of it. Carter and I both look pretty out of place, but it's easy to forget about that whenever I look back at him and he laughs at another one of my terrible jokes.

We don't hold back as we order more drinks throughout the night. We laugh without knowing what we're laughing at. Carter's leg is resting on top of mine, and I have my hand on his inner thigh. We manage to calm down a bit and we sit there for a moment, looking into each other's eyes. I decide to break the silence.

"So... do you have any kinks?" It seems like he's not as experienced, but tonight is going really well, so I want to know what he likes, if it comes to that.

"I don't know. I mean..." He trails off.

I can't help but laugh at how shy he still is. "Come on, you can tell me." I squeeze his thigh a little tighter.

He sits there for a moment and looks in my eyes very earnestly.

"I-" He jumps as he's interrupted by a hard slap on the back.

"You boys are new here, right?" I didn't notice the man at the end of the bar walk over to us. He's about 6'3", stocky build. He is wearing jeans, a black t-shirt, and a black, leather vest. He looks vaguely threatening towering over us, but he looks at us both with a kind, disarming gaze.

We both look up at him, not sure what to say. I manage to smile at him and say, "What gave it away?"

He chuckles and continues. "We have a bit of a tradition for welcoming in young guys like yourselves."

This sounds somewhat ominous but I'm intrigued. "What does this tradition consist of?" I try to sound as skeptical as I can.

Carter doesn't know what to say. He is just looking back and forth between us with a worried expression on his face.

"Nothing major. We tie your wrists up and walk you around the bar. People clap and they give you a warm welcome. It's all in good fun."

That doesn't sound too bad. I'm pretty into bondage anyway. I look over at Carter, and he is starting to blush. "Are you ok?"

He takes a second to think. "..I mean, everyone goes through this, right?"

"Well, not quite everyone. You'll see," The man interjects.

I turn to Carter again. "What do you think?"

The man senses Carter's hesitation and cuts in again. "How about this: we'll get you both some shots while you think it over. Help you relax a bit. What do you say?"

Carter laughs and shrugs. The man nods at the bartender who pulls out three shot glasses and fills them with vodka. The man picks up one and raises it as we do the same.

"Nostarovia." He says. We both look at him quizzically. "It's Russian. It means 'To your health.'" Carter and I both try to repeat what he said. I'm sure we butchered the pronunciation, but the man doesn't seem to mind. We all take the shots, and the man gestures at the bartender for another round.

"My name's Rick."

"Jack."

"..Carter."

"A pleasure to meet you." He nods at the glasses, and we both pick ours up.

Carter and I look each other in they eye and try our best to sound it out. "Na..tro..va." We look up at him to see how close we were. He smiles and shrugs.

We throw them back and Rick looks at me in the eyes, then Carter. "So, what brings you here tonight?"

Carter and I flash a smile at each other. "It's sort of a first date," he answers.

Rick gives us a sympathetic smile and rephrases, "You make a cute couple, but what brings you to this bar?"

"Oh, uh. I guess it was his idea." Carter points at me. I really don't know what to say.

"Mostly the drink deals." I say dismissively.

Rick chuckles. "It looks like you were making good use of them." Carter and I turn to each other. I doing think either of us remember how many drinks we had. "That's definitely a selling point. Most nights aren't quite this busy." He's surprisingly charming, despite his appearance.

"This place sure is packed." Carter chimes in.

Rick smiles and puffs out his chest a little bit. "We work hard to keep it that way. But what do you think of the place?"

I turn to Carter. He is squinting his eyes trying to say something nice. "It's not what I'm used to." He says diplomatically, "but it looks like everyone is having a good time, and I think this is a nice change of pace." Spoken like a true politician. He leans in a bit. "It is really dark in here. Is there other stuff that goes on here?"

Rick looks a little uncomfortable but laughs it off. "I'm not sure what you're suggesting, but if you want to know more, you should stick around, and see for yourself." He finishes with a kind smile.

"So." He says as he claps his hands. He looks at me, then pointedly at Carter. "What do you say? Can we give you the warm welcome you deserve?"

Carter looks up at Rick, trembling slightly. "Do you promise nothing bad is going to happen?"

Rick pauses for a moment, taking this moment in. He crouches slightly so he's eye level with Carter. He puts his hand on Carter's back, and he looks at him with a sympathetic, earnest expression. "I promise. I will take really good care of you." His posture, his hands, his eyes, they all project a warmth and comfort that's almost fatherly.

I am really taken aback with how quickly Rick's demeanor seemed to change, but Carter is deeply affected by it. He looks back at Rick, a little choked up. He starts nodding. "Let's do it." Rick looks at him with kind and deeply proud expression. He pulls Carter's head forward and kisses him on the forehead. He then turns to me.

"And you?" He asks me.

"Yeah, let's do it!"

Rick grabs my head and plants a big kiss on my cheek. "Mwah! Let's get to it then!" He takes both of us by the arms and pulls us to our feet. He guides us to the back of the bar. As we're walking, some of the guys in the bar whisper to their friends and not so subtly point at us. I guess this is kind of a big event in the bar. Rick leads us to a mean looking man in a leather, studded jacket. He has a lot of rope beside him. He looks up at the bar with a bored expression, practicing some complex knot without looking at his hands.

"Alexi, we have our guests of honor. Show these boys a good time." Alexi nods silently as Rick turns us so our backs are to him. Alexi holds both my wrists and starts tying them together. He has a firm, gentle touch. It's clear he knows what he's doing. He then ties Carter's hands with the same rope, leaving about a foot of give between us.

As he finishes, Rick smiles and walks us forward toward the rest of the bar as he stands behind us. "Ladies and Gentlemen." He pauses, giving everyone time to move towards the walls and clear a path. "Allow me to present the belles of the ball, Jack and Carter." He gives a slight bow as he sends us off. The rest of the bar is facing us now, and they all applaud. We hear some wolf whistles among the noise. I turn to Carter, and he's still blushing.

We sheepishly walk to the front of the bar. A few people slap our asses as we walk. When we reach the end of the bar, we turn around, I give Carter a look, and I curtsy. Carter smiles and bows for the crowd. They all start laughing and clap a little louder. We walk to the back of the bar with more confidence now, but the walk back seems different. The crowd is inching closer to us. A man reaches out and feels Carter's biceps. Another man pinches my nipple as we pass. It doesn't faze us, though, and I can see Carter is laughing and having a good time.

We see Rick is clapping for us as we reach the back of the bar. "Well done both of you!" he says. Two men step up and start untying our shoes.

"Whoa, what's up," I protest.

"Don't worry. It's just part of the game." Rick reassures us. It somehow does not make me feel any better. Carter looks worried, maybe doubting his decision.

Nevertheless, we oblige, and we step out of our shoes and socks as the men lift up our feet one by one. Rick sees that we're nervous. He steps up and puts a hand on each of our shoulders and leans in close.

"Relax, this is all in good fun. This will be over before you know it, and then you'll be a part of the family. We'll laugh about this later. Yes?" We both nod, blindly believing him. "Good boys."

Rick turns us so we're chest to chest and looks over at Alexi. He nods and begins tying our chests together. We're close enough, my head has to stay beside Carter's, so we can't see each other's faces. I smile at how ridiculous this is. Carter giggles. "What?" I ask.

"I can feel you getting hard."

Now I start blushing. "I guess there's no hiding it now."

"I don't mind it." We are cheek to cheek, so I can feel him start to smile. "You smell nice."

When Alexi finishes, Rick takes us by the shoulders and slowly guides us to the middle of the room. We have to waddle all the way as our dicks rub against each other. This whole thing is ridiculous. When we reach the center of the room, Carter giggles again.

I smile and ask "What is it this time?"

"I feel pretty," he says, beaming.

"You're beautiful." I whisper in his ear, then bite it gently. Carter is startled at first.

He laughs with a huge smile on his face. "You're fucking corny."

"If I can have your attention," Rick bellows, but it's completely unnecessary. The whole bar is already staring right at us. "Let's give these boys a warm welcome!"

With that, the crowd starts closing in around us, and they all start feeling us up.

"Whoa," Carter says, surprised, but still feeling pretty.

"This took a turn." I say, getting more and more worried. I try to stay calm for Carter's sake.

One man is pinching and twisting my nipple. Two other men are grabbing onto my thighs. Another man is feeling up my ass. One more man steps up, grabs my junk, and holds on tight. Carter is getting just as much attention if not more. I lose track of how many hands are on me, and I just wonder how we ended up like this.

"Jack. Jack, I don't like this, Jack I-" Carter is cut off abruptly and his voice is muffled now.

"Carter, it's going to be okay. You're going to be --" A man wraps duct tape over my mouth and around the back of my head. I try to shout, but I can't be heard over the sounds of the bar.

I feel two hands reach around me and start unfastening my belt. In one swift motion, my pants are pulled to my ankles, exposing me in my orange jockstrap. Carter's pants are yanked down. His legs uncontrollably shake for just a moment, and he is left standing there in tight, red briefs. A man pulls up my feet one at a time and slides my jeans off. I see someone unceremoniously toss the pants aside.

There are too many people to fit around us, so the men shove their way to the front. It's damn near primal the way they push each other to get to us, grab us, push us around, and take anything they can get. I try to lean my head against Carter's, hoping there is something I can do to comfort him, but someone is always grabbing my hair and yanking it back. This goes on for several minutes. Finally, two men grab us a forcefully push us to the back of the bar where Alexi is waiting.

Alexi begins untying the ropes around our chest as the men around us hold us firmly in place. I sense a man is behind me, and I feel so exposed in my jockstrap. He spreads my cheeks apart. I try to push him away, but his hands are strong and he is completely unfazed. He pulls one hand away, and then I feel him rub some spit around my hole with his fingers. I shiver as he rubs the spit in, and I gasp as he forces his finger inside. His finger is knuckle-deep as he slowly explores inside me. He finds that most sensitive spot and presses on it. My knees go weak.

I see a flash of light, reflecting off a large pair of metallic scissors. As soon as Alexi unties the rope around our chests, this man wastes no time cutting off Carter's t-shirt and then mine. Alexi pulls us apart. The man behind me is shoved aside. I yelp as he yanks his finger out. Alexi walks behind and begins untying Carter's wrists. Carter and I lock eyes for a moment. His eyes are wide and his breathing is shallow. I stare back at him, completely at a loss. Alexi finishes untying Carter's wrists, but as soon as he does, two men on either side of him grab his arms and hold him in place. From Carter's expression, it's clear he can't move anywhere. Alexi walks over to untie my wrists.

Snip. Carter's briefs fall to the floor. He bends and tries to cover himself, but the men hold onto his arms tighter. He tries to bend over as he whimpers and his breath accelerates. His cock springs out. His face is beet red as he looks down at himself, almost hanging from the men holding him. There are a few cheers from the crowd, and a man immediately steps up behind Carter. He sucks on the tip of his middle finger, and presses it against Carter's hole. Carter shouts and his legs shake uncontrollably. The man pulls his hand back, spits on his finger, and brings his hand back to Carter's hole. He presses harder this time as a few men behind lean in expectantly. His whole body resists as his face contorts in pain.

Carter wails into the duct tape as the man behind him slides his finger all the way inside. His legs give way and the men by his side have to lift him up again. His expression turns to bitterness and disgust as tears start to roll down his cheeks. The man behind him wraps his free arm around Carter's chest and pulls him in close, breathing down his neck. He holds Carter tight as he starts to thrust his finger into him, again, and again. Carter's expression changes. The man speaks into Carter's ear, "How does it feel to have my fat fucking finger inside your tight little hole?" Carter is silent, but his body speaks for him. His face softens as his skin flushes. His anger turns into shame. He looks down at his body to see, despite everything, his cock is rock hard.

Alexi finishes untying the rope holding my hands behind my back. He pulls my hands forward in front of my body and begins tying them there. Carter looks resigned as the men crowd around him. One man grabs a hold of his dick. "Wow, we've got an eager little fucker, don't we?" The crowd laughs as Carter sinks deeper into himself, trying to stifle his tears. Alexi smacks the men away as he turns to tie Carter's wrists in front of him. The man behind Carter slides his finger out of his ass, and Carter winces. They turn their attention towards me, as they step up to grab any part of my body they can.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see someone open up the cage on top of the table beside us. It is a not a large cage, maybe two and a half feet tall, about five feet wide. The bars are wide apart, so anyone could reach into it, but there's no way someone could escape from inside there.

Alexi finishes tying Carter's wrists. A burly man picks him up effortlessly, and gently places him in the cage on his back. Two men on the other side of the cage reach in and pull him to the far side, making space for me, I suppose. That same burly man picks me up and places me in the cage on my back. He then grabs both of us by the wrists and pulls them over our heads, to the back of the cage. Alexi secures them in place. The two of them then move on to our ankles, and we see Rick emerge from the crowd.

I am furious as my eyes meet his. I thrash about and try to do anything to get free, but everything is held in place and I accomplish nothing.

"That is admirable, but there is no point anymore." He nods towards the entrance. "There was a time when you could have walked straight out that door, but that time has passed. The cage is shut." He reaches inside the cage and places his hand on my head, gently stroking my forehead with his thumb. "All you have left to do is wait and let each of us show you just how much we love you." He looks me in the eyes, calmly and earnestly. That look alone makes me feel a little safer. I feel my body start to relax under his gentle, unrelenting hand as he strokes my forehead. I know he's fucking with my head. I know it, but it is nearly impossible to separate his insane fucking ideologies from the warmth and the comfort he lends to me. All I can manage is to look back up at him, bewildered.

He turns his attention to Carter, who is staring daggers at him with tears streaming down his face. Rick immediately walks around to the other side of the cage to comfort him. "Shh sh shhh. Don't cry." He reaches in and wipes tears from Carter's cheek. Carter's breath immediately gets faster and heavier, but he does not pull away from his hand, and he does not look away from Rick's loving gaze. Rick stands there for a moment, his hand on Carter's cheek, as he waits for Carter's breathing to slow down. He speaks slowly. "I know you're scared. I do. I promised you I would take care of you, and I will." He is silent for another while as Carter just stares at him, furious, but now confused. He does not stop crying. Rick brushes the hair away from Carter's face. "I will be so good to you." He continues, "but I need something from you first." Rick pauses again. Carter is whimpering.

Each pause is long enough to let the words sink in, but none of them make sense. Carter is trying to make sense of them, and all the while, he feels Rick's hand pressed against his cheek. Rick's whole body seems to be exuding a sense of peace, and he is placing it all onto Carter as he wipes away his tears. Carter's expression softens as he feels his body and his mind at war with each other. He is lost in a state of limbo, and Rick steps in right in time. "I need you to be good for me." Carter looks up at him with lost, pleading eyes. "I need you to stay here and be good for me." Rick takes a slow breath, then continues. "It is going to hurt." Carter immediately starts whimpering. His breathing speeds up and tears start to roll down his face again. "But I need you to know, you're going to be o -- look at me." Carter immediately faces Rick again, and Rick takes a pause before speaking again. "You are going to be okay. Do you hear me?" Carter nods, all sense of reason is long gone. "You are going to be okay." Rick lets that sink in again as Carter starts to believe it. "Will you do that then? Will you be good for me?" Carter continues to cry, but he closes his eyes and nods. Rick holds Carter's head in his hand. When Carter opens his eyes again, Rick is looking down at him, beaming. He leans in and whispers, "Good boy."