An Unwanted, Warm Welcome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick unlocks the padlock and swings the door open. He reaches towards me with both hands. I lean forward as he grabs me around the chest. "Up you come." He says with a grunt. He carries me like this and places me in a chair off to the side. Your legs will need a minute. He then does the same for Carter, placing him in the chair next to me. Rick points around the bar. "Your pants are there. Your shoes are there. You have 10 minutes while I lock up, and then you have to be out unless you want to spend the night here."

I painfully rip the duct tape off my face, and Carter does the same. I look down at our chests, covered in a sheet of cum. I reach down and feel my hole. Stretched wider than it ever has been before. I can't imagine walking outside like this. Nevertheless, we both get up, stumble across the bar and get dressed. I hold Carter's hand. We walk outside in just our pants and our sneakers. Everything else has been cut up and thrown out.

Our legs are shaking, barely able to hold us up. I know we need to get home soon.

"How far is your place?" Carter asks.

"Just a few blocks up the road." I point.

Carter looks down at the ground. "Can I stay with you?" He takes a deep breath. "I don't want to be alone tonight.

I grip his hand tighter. "Of course." We stand still for a moment. "Carter." He looks up at me, and I look into his eyes for a moment. "We are going to be ok."

He smiles weakly. He doesn't believe me, but I hope one day he does. We take our first steps towards home, only the streetlights guiding our path.