An Unwanted, Warm Welcome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is terrifying to see this man work, to see the effect he has on Carter. I felt my brain melt in his hand for just a moment, but it looks like Carter is entirely gone. He would follow that man to the ends of the earth if he was asked. Carter and I are now completely tied up. Our wrists are tied to the back of the cage. Our ankles are spread wide over our heads. Our asses are almost pressed against the front of the cage.

Rick stand up and addresses the crowd. They all stare at him, waiting. "You know the rules." He scans the room and looks at each of the men standing before us. He gives a slight nod, and the men come swarming.

There are so many of them, and they push and shove to reach their hands into the cage. Hands rub all over my chest. Someone yanks on my hair. My nipples are pinched mercilessly. My thighs are pulled against the edge of the cage as someone drips cold lube all over my ass. I look over at Carter, and see someone pull out two nipple clamps with a small chain between them. They clamp them onto him without warning. He shouts into his gag as he arches his back. I hate seeing him like this. I wish there was something, anything, I could do.

I am yanked back to the moment as two fingers force their way inside me. I shout into the gag and close my eyes tight. I wonder how long they will keep us here. Another hand grabs on, too tight, to my balls as the fingers start to fuck me. I turn and see Carter is shaking his head back and forth, tears streaming down his face. I see a man in front of him drip lube on his finger, then press straight into his ass. I hear Carter's muffled shout. He arches his back and looks straight up. The hands reach in and grab his biceps, grab his pecs, grab his thighs, pull him every which way. All he can do is look straight up and wait.

A few moments pass and he relaxes somewhat. He is still rock hard. He looks down at himself, and his face is full of fear and shame.

Every hand that is not in the cage is stroking its own cock. One by one, they cum all over us, covering our chests, our faces, our legs, our asses. Whenever one man finishes, another man instantly takes his place next to the cage. We are covered in cum, and it slowly starts to dry until the next load lands on us. The layers stack up and stick to us like glue. Slowly, the men start to thin out. They cum all over us, and they return to the bar to joke and laugh like nothing happened. The last man cums across both our faces and zips up. He walks over to Carter's side and pulls the nipple clamps off of him. Carter shouts into the gag and pulls away. The man then walks on back to the bar.

I look over at Carter. He looks completely defeated. I don't see that glint in his eye. I barely see the person I met just a few hours ago. I did this to him. I chose this fucking bar, and I didn't leave when I saw the fucking signs staring me in the face. He trusted me and now he's been broken. This is stuff that I could take, but he couldn't. He wasn't ready for any of this.

I keep spinning in my head for several minutes, and I only stop when he looks over at me. He's not broken. He is still there, clear as day. His hair has been yanked every which way. His mouth is covered in duct tape. His eyes are red and puffy from at least an hour of crying. There is still cum drying on his forehead. He is still there. We lay there for a minute and just look at each other, reeling from the events we just endured, and marveling at the peace we now enjoy.

"I hope they weren't too rough with you." We are both startled as Rick steps up towards us. "We do have rules in place, but the men here tend to be ... spirited." That's a fucking understatement. Carter and I both squirm, hoping he is just here to let us out, but neither of us really believes that. "I was the one that started this tradition a few years back, so I was the one that set the rules." He walks around the cage. "We don't allow any toys meant to inflict pain, well. Oscar made a compelling case for the nipple clamps. We don't allow them to touch your dicks. We don't want you to cum just yet. And.." He turns and faces us as he reaches the front of the cage. "We don't allow fucking." He pauses for a moment and turns to me. "You did wonder why no one fucked you, right?" My heart begins to race. It did occur to me in passing, but there really wasn't time to think of anything.

He takes a step towards Carter, who immediately starts whimpering again. "That was my decision. I started this tradition, so it seems right that I should be the one to see it through." He places a hand on Carter's thigh, and he leaps at the touch. Rick talks directly to Carter. "Your friend is different from you. When I first talked to you both, he would have stripped on the spot and barked like a dog if I asked nicely enough." Jesus Christ, this man is insane.

"But you," He lifts up Carter's hips and admires his hole. Carter is pleading into the duct tape. "You are a prize worth winning. I told you I would take good care of you, and I will. I will make you feel good, better than you ever thought you could feel." He unfastens his belt. Carter is crying and pleading, but it all falls on deaf ears. Rick pulls his cock out. It must be at least 8 inches and thick. He then drips some lube into his hand. "And you are going to let me. You are going to beg for me." He liberally applies lube to Carter's hole, then rubs it on his own cock. "As you get fucked," he lines up his bare dick to Carter's hole. "For the very... first... time."

Carter wails into the duct tape as Rick pushes himself all the way inside. Tears stream down his face. "You thought I didn't know." Rick starts thrusting. "You thought you could hide that from me." He starts thrusting harder. "But you cant. hide anything. from ME." He pulls Carter's thighs to the edge of the cage as he pushes himself deep inside. Carter wails. His whole body trying to fight back, but he can hardly move. He just convulses and spasms all the while.

Rick looks down at him before continuing more slowly. His voice is quieter. "I know you, Carter. Better than you know yourself. I can show you things you never knew about yourself. I can show you who you are." He digs his fingers into Carter's thighs with that last word. He continues thrusting while Carter's crying slows down. "You don't want romance. You don't want comfort. You don't want safety." He lifts up Carter's hips and aims his strokes upwards to make sure he hits Carter's prostate with every thrust. Carter moans loudly. His toes curl as he throws his head back. "You want this. You want to be taken. You want to be abused. You want to submit to the wills of stronger men, men like me." Carter is still crying as his eyes roll back in ecstasy. "Look at me." Carter looks up at him. They lock eyes for a moment, but Carter quickly turns away. "Keep. Looking at me." Carter looks back at him, whimpering. It looks like it physically pains him to keep his eyes locked to Rick's, to face the shame he has been afraid of his whole life. "Good boy."

Carter cannot reconcile a lifetime of fear and shame with the intense pleasure that is forced upon him. There is a war going on behind his eyes, and Rick never looks away.

Rick lifts Carter's hips up higher as Carter starts to writhe beneath him, still terrified of looking away. A few moments pass. Carter starts breathing more rhythmically. His toes curl, his back arches. He is close. His balls start to rise, but Rick gently pushes them back down and holds them there. Carter's body tenses and convulses as he groans in anger and frustration. Rick continues thrusting all the while. As Carter's disappointment fades, fear sets back in, and he continues to lock eyes with the man above him. "Your body belongs to me now. Never forget that." Carter nods, wide-eyed.

Rick starts thrusting faster. He digs his nails into Carter's thighs as he pulls him in closer. He closes his eyes for just a moment, then looks back at the terrified man beneath him. With a few more strokes, he explodes inside Carter whose legs are shaking uncontrollably. He stands there and breathes for a moment as Carter's legs relax. Rick slides his cock out, and he pulls out a black butt plug. He spreads some lube on it and forces it inside Carter, who jumps with surprise.

Rick turns to face the crowd. I only now notice how intently they have been watching this whole time. "You know the rules. Everyone wears condoms." He grabs Carter's thigh. "This boy is mine, but this one." He flicks my asshole, and I yelp and pull my ass in the air to try to get away. "He is fair game." Rick turns and walks away.

It takes a moment for his words to set in. Fair game. What does that mean? A man is already standing in front of me. He is 5'9", brown hair, slender build. He pulls out his dick. It's 5 inches. Maybe 5 and a half. It curves to the right. To the left. To my right, his left. His hands shake as he pulls the condom on. He is nervous. He is scared. If he was scared, why would he do this? He's not doing this. This isn't happening. This isn't happening. This isn't --

The man forces himself inside. I scream uselessly into the duct tape. Every stroke is shocking and painful. I remind myself to slow down my breathing. I count to three as I inhale, then I count to three as I exhale. It is almost impossible to hold my breath with him thrusting into me, but over time it gets easier. As my breathing slows, I start to relax. My walls expand, making room for him. I continue to breathe slowly, eyes closed, and wait for it to be over. The man does not last long. A couple minutes maybe. He pulls out and steps aside. Another man is already in his place. The man is 6'1", heavy set, late 40s, and he will soon be inside me. He fumbles with his belt buckle. He reaches into his pants and pulls out his dick. 4 and a half inches. Mostly straight. He puts on the condom, drips lube into his hand, makes a half hearted attempt at spreading it on his dick, and slides inside. He is smaller and straighter, so he is easier to manage. I close my eyes for the first 30 seconds, then open my eyes to see the old, heavy man thrusting inside, his forehead covered in sweat. He does not look me in the eyes. Looking straight down at my dick and my abdomen. He lasts a while longer. I lose track of time. Eventually his face contorts and his hips shake. He stays inside for a moment before he is shoved aside and his dick slides out.

The next man already has a condom on and thrusts straight into me. I shout. I didn't see his dick, but he's clearly bigger. 5'10", athletic build, late 20's or early 30's. He has a baseball hat on backwards, as he stares at my dick, then my chest, never my face. He presses against my prostate and I can feel I'm close. I cum hard, almost shooting myself in the face. I had been holding that in a long time. The man sees this and thrusts harder. For the moments afterwards, it gets more and more painful, and I am deeply relieved when he finishes and yanks himself out. The next man steps up, condom on. Rick holds a hand up and the man freezes. "He just came. Give him a breather." The man holds still, almost shaking. Then he turns and walks away. For a moment, I am grateful, but then I remember why we are here in the first place, and I remember what he just did to Carter, and again, I'm furious.

I take this moment to look around the room. There are about 30 men in the room, half with their dicks in their hands, all staring me down with intention. I lay my head back and close my eyes. I try to steel myself for what's ahead, but I know there is no way for me to prepare for this.

Rick steps up to Carter. He is hard again, he and stands over him, threateningly. He lubes up, and pulls out the plug. Carter gasps and is immediately filled again as Rick forces himself inside. Thankfully Carter looks more relaxed this time, and Rick looks less vindictive. He grunts, wordlessly, as he thrusts into Carter with growing intensity. This continues for a few minutes, the two of them locking eyes. Neither says a word.

"Boss?"

The man looks at Rick pleadingly, condom still on, dick in hand. Rick turns and sees the man. He turns to me and stares me down, fucking Carter all the while. After thinking for a moment, Rick's face turns into a sly smile. "Go ahead." He says, still staring me down.

I start to hyperventilate. I thought I would have more time. I close my eyes and try to breathe again. I don't see much of the man as I steel myself, so I don't see him push inside me. I gasp and lose my breath. It takes several minutes for me to control myself again. All the while, the man is tearing into me. Not enough lube. Too much pent up anger. I finally catch my breath and my hole relaxes. The man finishes and steps aside. Another man. 6'4". Built like a mountain, he is the first man to look me in the eye. He pulls his dick out and almost pushes in raw. I shout and pull away. He looks down. "Almost forgot." He says with a laugh. He pulls the condom on, rubs his dick with lube and forces straight in. Every man is a new challenge and he is no exception. All I can manage to think about is breathing. I can't think about the men inside me. I can't even think about Carter being fucked beside me. The next hour is a blur. I don't remember any of the men's faces. I have no idea how many men have fucked me, how many are left.

I am brought back to reality when one man actually knows what he's doing. He is pressing all the right points, and I feel myself writhe and moan beneath him. He takes this as a signal to keep up the pace, and within 30 seconds, I cum all over my chest, moaning. At the same time, he cums with a loud, decisive grunt. He steps aside and again, Rick holds his hand up. He looks the next man in the eye, and the man steps back. Rick is surprisingly attentive. I can't even remember how many times he has fucked Carter. I can only see Carter looking exhausted and frustrated. He clearly hasn't been allowed to cum yet.

Time passes. Rick nods at the next man who marches right towards me. My mind goes blank. I breathe and that is it. It isn't long, though, before there are no more men. I open my eyes, and they are milling about the bar again. I am left in the cage, next to Carter, but completely ignored. I think back on the whole night, and I try to come to peace with it, but it keeps coming back, and all I can think of are the hands grabbing every part of me, and I think of the 30 men who were just inside me. I wonder if I'll ever be the same.

A few minutes pass and Rick finally asks, "You ready, boy?" Carter immediately knows what he means. His eyes grow wide, and he nods emphatically. "Beg for it." No words can be heard through the duct tape, but you can hear his tone, begging, and you can clearly see his eyes, pleading. Rick's smile covers his whole face. "I told you I'd have you begging." Carter's face instantly turns white hot with shame. His body is at war with itself, wanting Rick off of him immediately, and desperately needing him inside.

He has no choice in the matter, and Rick picks up the pace, lifting Carter's hips. Carter moans louder than he has all night. His toes, his feet, his whole body curls and prepares. With one last thrust, Carter shoots his load over his head, out of the cage. The two freeze for a moment, Carter catches his breath, eyes closed, facing the ceiling. The reality of the whole situation sinks in. He has a new sense of clarity, and the whole night flashes before his eyes. Without the pleasure, the shame engulfs his whole body, and he starts to cry. He looks up at Rick and squirms, trying to get away from him. Rick pulls his thighs back towards him. "I never said I was done."

Carter's eyes open wide, and he whimpers, louder than before. Rick pushes back into him with a vengeance. Going faster, and faster, pulling Carter's body towards him like a rag doll. Carter's face has gone blank. He is completely resigned. Seeing the completely defeated man beneath him, it does not take long for Rick to cum. He thrusts one final time, his hips shaking rhythmically, and he waits. He looks down at Carter, who is facing to the side away from me. His face is hot with shame and anger. Rick smiles again. "Good boy," he speaks quietly, just loud enough for me and Carter to hear. He pulls out and his loads spill out of Carter. It must have been 3 or 4. I lost count. His hips squirm in response.

Rick zips up and walks over to the bar, leaving both of us, alone. Carter is still crying as the cum slides out of his deflowered hole. I try my best not to think. I can't bear it. I look at the ceiling for a long while. I finally turn to Carter. He notices and looks back at me. There is nothing to say. We can only try to feel, to understand, but even then, there is no solace there. I can't help but feel responsible. I feel tears well up as I look into his eyes and beg for forgiveness. There is a long pause, and Carter nods. I start to cry. He is a stronger man than I am.

Time passes, and men start to trickle out of the bar. Now it is just Rick and a few others. Rick approaches the cage. He starts to untie the ropes around our ankles. "You boys did good today." It's ridiculous how casual he sounds. "I know our traditions are pretty extreme, but I knew you two could handle it." My left ankle is released and my leg falls to the bottom of the cage. "You two were too green for this place. You should have known that when you walked in." I start to feel hot with anger. "You both walked in here, clueless and too scared to pursue what you really wanted." He unties my right ankles and it falls. "It's my job to open up peoples' eyes to see what they're missing." He is silent as he unties Carter's ankles, thinking for a moment. "We're a family here. We have a lot of love to give, and now," He nods at our chests. They are covered in dry cum, which sticks to us like a second skin. "Now you got a little love from all of us. You gave us the opportunity to get to know you, and now we do. We know all of you." Carter's face turns red. His left leg falls as it is untied. "You're a part of us, just as much as we're a part of you." Carter whimpers as he feels more cum slide out of him.

I close my eyes in disbelief. He is really trying to justify all of this. He forced all of this on us. He has no leg to stand on. I close my eyes tighter. So why do I want to believe him?

He walks to the back of the cage and starts untying my wrists. He chuckles. "Jack, you're a natural, really. I threw a lot at you, and you took it like a champ. I've never seen someone make it through the whole room in one go." My face turned red. It never occurred to me there was another option. "And you really got into it a few times, not all the time, but when you did, the whole room got excited." He paused. "I gave the room a free taste tonight, but everyone loved it. There's a lot of money on the table if you're willing to take it." He finishes untying my wrists. I immediately rub them to try to get some blood flowing. I have no idea what to feel. I am disgusted at the proposition, but in the back of my mind, I feel oddly proud.

Rick walks over to Carter who is still crying. "Carter..." He wipes his tears away and holds his cheek. "I know I have a funny way of showing it, but you're special to me. I love your passion. I love your spirit, but you don't know yourself. You're trapped. I freed you tonight, just a little, and in time, you will realize that. Jack has a choice to make, but you will be back." Carter whimpers. "Shh sh shhh. No one will ever force you through that door. You will be back because you want to be back. I have given you something no one else can give you, and I cannot wait to give you more." He strokes Carter's cheek, while Carter slowly calms down. Rick unties his wrists, but Carter just lies there for a while.