An Unwilling Donor Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalMan
FinalMan
48 Followers

The two girls stood in silence. Their lower halves exposed but neither seemed to really notice. Sarah was staring at the ground, tears in her eyes. She hated even thinking about how big she could get, how she had to worry about touching guys and futanari alike for fear of her penis getting bigger. Lily couldn't possibly understand, she probably wants a huge dick, I just want to be nor-

A blanket wrapped around Sarah from head to foot and she felt warm hands and arms hold her in an embrace. Sarah's first thought was worry, but her second thought was how warm Lily felt wrapped around her body, and how the blanket kept their skin from touching. "I'm sorry Sarah, I didn't know." Sarah simply continued to let her tears fall against Lily's towel wrapped shoulder. "If I had known my stupid little size fetish would upset you I wouldn't have mentioned it. I can't imagine what it would be like to not have grown up with the knowledge of what I was. And I can't imagine what it's like to not know if you can hold someone in your arms, always afraid."

Sarah could only nod and sniff back her tears for a while, Lily holding her upright. After a few minutes, Sarah had a grasp of her emotions enough to speak, "You have a size fetish?"

Lily tensed up a little against Sarah's body, "Uh...I said that didn't I?"

"You did." Sarah chuckled, "Am I going to have to worry about you forcing people to touch me so I get bigger?"

"Thought had crossed my mind," Lily said but quickly pulled away so that Sarah could see her face, "But I wouldn't do anything you didn't want me to. That goes for more than just this too."

Sarah gazed down and saw that Lily's erection was sticking straight up her stomach, her panties having returned to hold it in place against her firm core. "Did I do that to you?"

"Like I said, I may have a slight fetish and you are the living epitome of it." Lily's face blushed visibly. "Guess this is the weirdest foreplay ever, huh?"

Sarah laughed, "And completely unintentional on my part." With a wink she blushed a little, "Not that I wouldn't mind helping you with that, but I think you want to stay a futanari."

"Oh don't worry about me, I've taken care of myself before. But you know," Lily pointed to Sarah's groin and watched as Sarah's eyes saw her own erection tenting the sheet Lily had thrown over her. "Looks like you could use some help with that too."

"Not as much practice on myself, but plenty of experience nonetheless." Sarah smiled. "But for right now I should probably cover back up so as not to chance anything."

"Anything I should do to help you with it?" Lily asked returning back to her bag of clothes.

"Other than not walking around without any clothes on?"

"But if I can't tease you what good am I going to be?"

Sarah smiled, we're going to be great friends, Lily. "I have an extra pair of gloves if you want to wear them. Other than that, long sleeve shirts and pants are always good bets."

"I'll keep that in mind." Lily said reaching into her bag before coming back up with a cell phone. "Hey I have an idea. You doing anything tonight?"

"Uh, it's our first night here, what is there to do?"

"Well I just remembered that my friend is going here and you two should totally meet." Lily said her fingers pounding away on her phone. "She's having one of her VIP parties and you should come with me." Seeing Sarah's blank face, Lily waved her hand dismissively, "Don't worry, it's not going to be a ridiculous party, just a couple people. She always was a pretty good judge of character so I doubt too many creeps will be there."

"I don't know-"

"Look, I'm your roommate, and with a sob story like what you just told me, I'm not letting you stay locked up in here all year."

Seeing that Lily wasn't going to take no for an answer she bent over and pulled her pants back up, letting the blanket fall to the floor. Sarah grabbed her cell phone and keys from her desk and slide them into pockets before turning back to Lily. "Alright, but we leave if it's wall to wall people. I don't want to come back with a dick bigger than me- and wipe that stupid smile off your face at the thought."

"You're going to be the world's biggest tease about this."

"Only if something goes wrong." Sarah smiled as she saw Lily shake her head and go back to rummaging through her bag of clothes.

The house Lily had driven them to was located slightly off campus, and when they arrived the clouds were finally starting to part through the sky and a little bit of the fading sunlight of the day peaking through in reds and pinks. Lily had insisted that they didn't need to get dolled up and that this was a pretty informal party her friend was throwing.

"So if it's informal, why is it a VIP party?"

"You'll see when we meet my friend," Lily said striding towards the door, "She hates it when I steal her thunder." The smaller girl walked up to the front door as Sarah stood on the steps a little ways behind. A quick rapt of knuckles against the door brought a cheerful "COMING!" from inside the house.

When the door opened the two girls were greeted by another young woman wearing a little black dress that accentuated her curves. And curves was what this woman had in spades. Sarah found her mouth hanging open slightly unable to tear her eyes away from the cleavage on display before the woman wrapped Lily in a massive hug. "Little Lily! It's so good to see you my love!"

"I'm not little." Lily mumbled into the boobs around her head. Sarah's eyes followed the new girl's dress down to her impressively thin waist and wide hips. Her gaze almost fell lower until Sarah realized those legs had stepped down from the house to the stair Lily and Sarah were standing on.

"And you must be Sarah," the young woman smiled and took another step forward arms outstretched for an embrace.

Sarah recoiled slightly, and Lily quickly saw the fear flash in Sarah's eyes, "Don't worry Sarah, she's 100% woman."

"Oh dear, I'm so sorry." the young woman held her arms back blushing, "Do you not swing Lily's way? I'm sorry if I was too forward-"

"No, it's not that." Sarah hastily shook her head, "It's, uh, complicated. But it's alright now I just have to be careful."

"Well in that case," the young woman surged forward and Sarah found her body being pushed up against her supple body their two bodies intertwined as they were roughly the same height. Sarah returned the embrace, relaxed since there wasn't the telltale electric shock that her power had triggered. She had worn the gloves and long sleeves just to be sure, but she was showing a little cleavage. My little bit is nothing compared to what this girl is showing off though.

Lily's friend broke the embrace and smiled taking a step backwards, "My name is Vivian Isabella Pearson. A pleasure to meet you and welcome to my party."

"So that's what you meant by a V.I.P party, huh?" Sarah looked over at Lily who rolled her eyes.

"After you hear it for the umpteenth time it gets old."

"You didn't tell her ahead of time did you?" Vivian spun on Lily, "You know I hate it when you do that."

"I know, I know," Lily held her hands up, "Scout's honor I swear I didn't tell you right, Sarah?"

"Your friend's as good as her word." Sarah smiled, "My name is Sarah Annabelle Erickson. A pleasure to make your acquaintance." Sarah tilted her head a little and curtsied pulling lightly on the hem of her skirt as she bent at the knees.

"You didn't tell me your roommate was so cultured, Lily. You could stand to learn a thing or two." Lily grumbled behind Vivian while both she and Sarah laughed. "You didn't lie about how sexy she is though, shame you covered up so much skin I'm sure it looks lovely next to those golden locks of yours."

"Thanks," Sarah blushed, "You look very stunning tonight. Lily told me not to dress up for this so I just grabbed something and headed out the door."

"Modesty, sexiness, cultured, my my you are something else aren't you." Vivian smiled and gestured inside, "Friends call me Vi, and I hope you and I become the best of friends. Now let's go get you a drink."

Lily smiled as she saw Sarah and Vivian chatting in the corner, drinks in hand. She could tell Sarah was having a good time, there was the slight flush of red to her face from the couple drinks she had had, but beyond that there was a genuine smile on her face as she and Vivian practically ignored the other two dozen or so guests in the house. Lily knew that Vivian's parents owned the house and it was the main reason Vivian had chosen to go to this particular school. Vivian always liked things that were familiar, and this being her parent's summer home on the lake was about as familiar as it could get for Vivian.

Which is why Lily was so shocked that she took so well to Sarah. Well, she is gorgeous, Lily thought glancing often over at the two statuesque girls. She was positive that Sarah had noticed by now Vivian wasn't wearing heels like Sarah was. Although Sarah's were a modest two inches in height, the fact that Vivian still had a good inch on her barefoot sent a slight shiver down Lily's spine. I've always liked them bigger, but back to the point, she thought focusing again on the group after spending a while staring at her new roommate. Vivian was always so cautious about getting to know people, hell I'd be shocked if she even knew half of the people here. Lily looked around and recognized many of the faces, friends and acquaintances from home and high school. People that she knew hung around with Vivian, but that Vivian kept well distanced from her family and knowing anything about her parents or more specifically how loaded they were.

I've kept trying to tell her that people want to get to know her because of who she is, not who her parents are, Lily thought and then sighed discovering her answer. Sarah literally knows nothing about her, maybe that's why she's talking to her so much, to see if I've been right all these years. Lily chuckled to herself as a young man approached her that she didn't know. After a polite exchange of pleasantries, Lily turned and walked away informing the young man that she, "wanted nothing to do with a man whose penis was probably smaller than hers."

Walking over to Vivian and Sarah she sighed, "Any real men at this party tonight, Vi?"

"Well maybe, there's a few people here I don't know." She tapped her finger against her cheek thoughtfully, "Although you do like them big so maybe not to satisfy your tastes."

"Vi was just telling me you two went to school together and practically grew up together," Sarah chimed in completely ignoring Lily's topic. "It must be nice to have had a friend growing up like her."

"It was." The two girls said in unison.

Lily blushed a little then reached up to put her arm around Vivian's shoulder, "Sorry roomy, you've hogged her for long enough it's my turn now."

"Fine, I guess that's fair." Sarah pouted.

"Don't worry babe, I'll be back soon to finish that chat about your sister. I really want to meet her she sounds like a LOT of fun." Vivian smiled and winked.

Lily wasn't sure whether Sarah was blushing or the alcohol had just flushed her cheeks that red on its own but Sarah smiled broadly at the reply. "Guess I'll go mingle for a little bit, give you two your alone time." And with that Sarah turned and walked into another room out of sight.

Lily and Vivian walked the opposite direction and found a couch that was unused and sat down. "So what do you think of Sarah?" Lily asked Vivian when she was finally settled into a comfy position next to the larger woman.

Lily was shocked when Vivian leaned over and kissed her on the cheek, "She's amazing, and so honest, and-"

"I was right?"

"Yes, little Lily was right." Vivian chuckled, "You were so right I want nothing more than to bring you into that bedroom back there and give you your reward."

Lily felt her body stiffen, and something else as well but smiled sadly, "You know I want that more than anything, but your father would kill me if he found out you were with-"

"A futanari." Vivian finished for her, "Yes I know." The two women sat quietly for a long time before Vivian spoke again, "But we're not going to tell him about Sarah."

"You really think you and her have a shot?"

"She knew nothing about me before tonight and treated me just like any other person." Vivian reached over and her arm around Lily, "She treats me like you do."

"Lucky for her she can stay secret from your father." Lily smiled sadly. "Some of us weren't that lucky."

"Hey you're still here, and you're still my friend, the best one I'll ever have." Vivian ruffled Lily's black hair and kissed her again, "And there are some benefits to that."

"True, true," Lily turned and gently squeezed one of Vivian's breasts, "Like getting to see these for instance."

"As if you didn't have a pair yourself. God, sometimes you're worse than a guy."

"Correction I'm much better than a guy. I distinctly remember that being the last thing you said when we were in this lake house," she turned and gestured to the bedroom off to the side, "in that room, on that bed as I recall."

Vivian chuckled, "You're right, as usual." The two girls laughed at that before Vivian whispered, "So tell me more about this condition Sarah has."

Lily shook her head and sighed, "Honestly, I don't know if I believe it. But really I have no reason to disbelieve it either, other than it sounds ridiculous."

"So what exactly is it? You said she told you, but you were pretty cryptic in your texts."

"I know, because I don't think she wants tons of people knowing," Lily looked to Vivian, "But Vi she's my roommate and you'll probably be spending a lot of time with us so I figured I should tell you."

"Alright so what is it?"

"She, uh, she wasn't born a futanari. Or so she claims." Lily began watching Vivian's eyes narrow. "She says that on her sixteenth birthday she just became one."

"But I thought they proved you either are or you're not when you're born?" Vivian asked.

"That's what I thought, but that's not the weirdest part," Lily continued, "she says she became one by stealing the size of other people's penises."

Vivian's face dead panned. "You're shitting me."

When Lily guided Vivian away, Sarah turned and thought to explore the rest of the house. She realized that throughout the whole party so far she hadn't left the one room Vivian had led her to at the start. She is something else though, Sarah thought and she blushed again at the topics of their conversations. Truth was, Sarah hadn't met someone so genuinely curious and so blatantly honest in a long time. Well, with the exception of Lily, she reminded herself, taking a few more steps into another room with grand ceilings and a chandelier in the middle casting light upon the party goers. That's probably why those two are such good friends... Her mind trailed off at the thought, a sudden unreasonable fear welling up inside of her. What if they're more than friends? I can't be in the middle of that...but I was sure she was-

"Your friend has quite the attitude."

Sarah looked up and realized that she had walked towards the drink table where a bunch of young men were standing. She picked out one in particular who was looking at her as if expecting a response. "Uh, sorry?"

"Your friend," the young man said, gesturing to the room Sarah had just left, "the short one with the tits and the black hair." He shrugged, "Guessing she's a futa too."

"Uh, ya, you must mean Lily." Sarah returned the shrug, "She's just pretty blunt is all, I wouldn't pay any attention to it." Then remembering her manners she held out her gloved hand, "Oh, my name is Sarah by the way. You must be friends of Vi's."

"Oh, Vi, ya sure we go way back." the young man said shuffling his feet a little. "To be honest though, I was hoping you and I could get to know each other a little better, I'm new here and if I have to say it you're the sexiest woman here by far."

Sarah blushed a little setting her cup down on the long table next to her, "You don't have to lie, there's plenty of girls here who are probably much-"

"Stop right there." The young man cut her off. He gestured to the group of boys who had seeming appeared out of nowhere. "I mean, my friends and I have been searching around this place, trying to find someone better looking than you but we haven't seen anyone. Right guys?"

"Can't say that I have."

"Me either."

"Still looking but I doubt it."

Sarah's head spun around to each of the three guys as they spoke before she felt herself blushing even more. She reached down for her cup and found instead that the first guy she had spoken to was handing it to her. "Looking for this?"

"Yes." She said taking a quick gulp to calm her nerves and give her some time to think. "I, uh, I'm flattered, really, but I don't exactly think that you're my type."

"Oh, and what's your type babe?"

"Well, you have dicks." Sarah blurted out before realizing what she was saying. Taking another quick sip from her cup she turned around to the four guys around her,

"No offense."

"Oh none taken," said one of the guys from behind her, "just means you haven't found a real man yet.""No that's not..." Sarah's voice trailed off as she felt dizzy all of a sudden. She reached up to her head and felt her cheeks were hot, almost like she had a fever. "I, uh, sorry guys I think-"

"Aww, don't leave now baby." Another of the men whined, "We were just starting to get to know each other."

"Ya if you leave now, you won't know what a real man feels like."

"I, don't want to..." Sarah began but her head was starting to feel really dizzy.

"You don't want to leave?" The first guy finished for her stepping closer and taking the cup from her hands. With a practiced motion Sarah watched him pull a flask from his pocket and pour the little remaining liquid into it before setting the empty cup back on the table. "Of course you don't want to leave. Not until you make up for your friend's bitchy attitude."

"I...want..." Sarah could barely speak. She wanted to say, "I want to go home," but the words wouldn't come out. As her vision began to blur she heard a myriad of voices around her.

"Is she alright?"

"She doesn't look too good."

"She's had just a little bit too much to drink, don't worry though me and my buddies will take her upstairs to one of the bathrooms and make sure she's alright."

"You sure you don't want one of us to come with you. I mean us girls-"

"I'm her boyfriend, so I think we'll be alright. She always gets like this, nothing new."

"Well alright, if you're sure."

"Ya, thanks for the offer though. Hey Bill, you wanna help me lift her up the stairs looks like she's about to pass out."

"Alright George," Sarah felt her body being supported underneath both arms as she felt the world continue to sway. "Shit man how much did you give her?"

"Not a lot, just enough to get her upstairs and hold her down." George said from her right side.

"Don't know why you do that. Shoulda just knocked her out cold."

"Where's the fun in that?" said one of the other boys from behind her as she felt her body ascending. "They gotta have a little squirm in them. Otherwise I might as well get a doll."

"Keep it down you two!" Hissed the other man from behind, "You wanna get caught?"

"Please, you didn't even wanna come you chicken shit." Bill hissed back.

"That's because gang-raping some random chick is fucking wrong."

"And if you leave now," George growled, "We'll fucking tell everyone it was your idea and you'll be the one who gets fucked by the cops."

"I didn't even want to do this! Just because I'm your roommate doesn't mean I have to be here!"

"Wrong Al, that's exactly what it means." Bill whispered, "Because we can't have you tattling on us. This way you're an accomplice."

FinalMan
FinalMan
48 Followers