An Unwilling Donor Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalMan
FinalMan
48 Followers

"But if you really don't want in on the action," The final unnamed boy said from behind Sarah, "then stand watch outside or something."

"Fuck you Charlie, he ain't standing outside," George whispered back as Sarah felt her weight suddenly unsupported on her right side. "He stands inside with the rest of us, less suspicious that way."

Sarah heard the door close behind her, and felt her body being lowered onto a soft surface she could only assume was a bed.

"Alright, Bill, Charlie you grab her arms. Al you be a pussy and stand over there near the door and let us know if you hear someone coming." Sarah's vision was slowly coming back into focus and she could see the young man she had first talked to, George, standing at the foot of the bed, hands undoing his belt. "Unless of course it's this bitch."

"I shit you not." Lily said, "I'm just telling you what she told me."

"Did she like explain how it works?"

"Ya she said that whenever she touches a guy or a futa she just takes their penis size and adds it to her own. Well, not every time I guess," Lily recalled their talk today, "She says it only happens sometimes and she can't really control it."

Vivian rolled her eyes, "And I really liked her too. But seriously, who makes this shit up?"

"She said she felt the power kick in when I met her and hugged her." Lily remembered the meeting and tried to piece it together now in a new light. "When we touched, I did feel a shock, like static you know? But she pushed me away really quickly. After I got back from the shower she told me to measure myself and that I would be a half an inch smaller."

"Were you?"

"Well yes," Lily admitted, "but I also had to take a cold shower. She was masturbating when I got there. Walked in on her and her seven inch glory all standing proud."

"No fair, you've seen it first."Vivian mock pouted.

"Very funny Vi. But in all seriousness, I couldn't very well be walking around erect all day so I took a cold shower to get the image out of my head."

"With boobs like that I'm sure it didn't work." Vivian smirked.

"It worked well enough, but like I said I just assumed it was the water. You know, shrinkage and all that."

"So you don't believe her?"

"Like I said, I have no reason not to," Lily leaned back into the couch, "I mean like you said Vi, who makes this shit up? I want to believe her sure, but I'm also really really skeptical about something as nuts as that."

"Maybe we should ask her to show us how it works?" Vivian said reaching up to put her hand on her cheek.

"Oh ya, and who you gonna get to volunteer?" Lily raised her eyebrow, "I like my big cock thank you very much."

"Ya, I guess you're right." Vivian sighed, "I mean what guy would willingly lose his cock for three incredibly sexy, naked girls ready to jump into a foursome."

Lily laughed, "If you put it that way it all makes sense!"

It was then that both girls heard something hard hit the floor upstairs, followed quickly by another loud thump. Both heads tilted upwards and Lily could hear something that sounded like muffled shouting. In seconds both girls were on their feet tearing through the house and up the banister to the second floor.

Sarah could feel the haze lifting from her eyes, and more importantly her mind. Whatever these assholes had drugged her with was beginning to wear off just as George had said. But the full effect of what the drug had done to her was about to come to fruition in the form of three horny men. Sarah felt tears come to her eyes, watching George undo the buckle of his belt and dropping his pants. Why me? Why is this happening to me?

She remembered the other hands on her arms pinning her down, her legs bent at the end of the bed ninety degrees to the floor. She struggled as she felt the hands grasping at her blouse, the pressure on each arm lessening slightly. She surged upwards with a yell, but was quickly forced back down by strong hands clasped over her mouth.

"We were going to be nice," the boy on her left growled. His hand was the one clasped over her mouth causing her nostrils to flare in anger. "And let you keep your shirt in one piece, but," she saw George's hands close on the cloth around her collar, "Guess you want to do this the hard way."

Sarah watched George's hands tear at her collar and heard the sound of tearing fabric. The coolness of the room rushed to meet her bare skin, but was quickly replaced with the even colder feeling of George's hands on her breasts. "Damn this bitch is hot. She's practically burning up under here." He leaned in and using his tongue dragged it across the area where the fabric of her bra gave way to the flesh of her breasts. "She tastes nice too."

"Quit playing around George," Bill growled again. "I want my turn soon, she's so fucking hot."

"I sure can pick 'em can't I?" George reached down and slid his boxers down around his ankles. Sarah stared in horror at his erection pulsing from between his legs.

"Damn didn't know you were packing that," Charlie, the other boy who had his hand firmly wrapped around her right breast kneading heavily, said with a little awe.

"That bitch earlier didn't know who she was talking to," George sated proudly before pointing up in the air and twirling his finger. "Alright, flip her over."

"Fuck you, these tits are awesome," Charlie grumbled, "besides she's already a handful, just get in there and fuck her brains out."

"Fine, I fucking hate missionary-uffff" George grunted as Sarah's kick connected with his chest knocking the wind from him. Sarah glared at the man as he stood tall once more, rage burning in his eyes. He lunged forward and tore at Sarah's skirt until it was nothing more than shreds. She tried to kick and dislodge him, but he was too close, and the two men on either side were pressing even harder against her arms and chest. Moments later she was naked, her bottoms exposed and a gasp went up from all the boys in the room.

"Damn she's a futa too?"

"I thought you said you grabbed her roommate."

"I did, guess this school herds them together." George sighed. With a shrug he looked back down at Sarah his eyes still burning with rage. "Doesn't matter though, she's still got the right equipment for what I want."

Sarah's mind went numb when she felt the heat of George's body plunge heavily into her body. She had tears streaming from her eyes as she continued trying to scream out, hoping someone, anyone would hear her cries. Why? Why? Why? Why can't I do anything? She found herself sobbing internally over and over again. She could just barely see her cock, slowly growing erect despite her resistance to what was happening. Not wanting to see it anymore she closed her eyes hard. She could feel her nether lips moistening despite her desire for this to just end. Each and every thrust of George turned from pain to pleasure in moments, but in her mind she was locked away.

She was back in her room two years ago. Bryan was there standing over her in horror. Holding the shrunken remains of his dick within his hand, eyes staring in shock at the small penis that now sat above her vagina. She hadn't wanted it to happen. She didn't even know how she did it. But the memory still stung, almost as much as the pain from George's pounding. She remembered taking another step towards him and like lightning his fist connected with her face knocking her backwards. He was shouting, calling her a freak, screaming at the top of his lungs about how she had ruined his life.

She was pleading with him, trying to tell him it was an accident, she didn't mean it. But he just backed towards the door and ran, yelling for her never to see him again. She collapsed on the floor, next to the bed, still soaked slightly with their sweat. And that's where she was now, locked away in her memories, that same girl beside the same bed.

She was vaguely aware of what was happening to her real body, but more than that awareness she felt a rage begin to form within her. Why did I have to do that Bryan, I loved him? She hated it. She couldn't control what was happening to her. Couldn't control the power that caused her to push those she loved away, forced her to bring pleasure to herself only. And yet here I am getting gang raped on my first day at college, she thought. If only I could control it, then I could-

Sarah's body looked up from its spot on the bed of her mind to see someone else was sitting on the bed. Go on, finish that thought, the newcomer said with a smile.

I can't, I don't want to, Sarah thought staring back at the extremely familiar figure. I don't want to be what I am.

I think you do, the newcomer said leaning forward. Sarah was shocked to see her own face staring back at her. Otherwise, I wouldn't be here to help you.

How are you possibly going to help me?

By making it so that these men can't fuck you anymore, the copy of Sarah said shrugging her shoulders.

And how do you plan on doing that? Sarah retorted hating this aspect of her thoughts. For some reason she knew what the vision was going to say, and yet she had never before felt like this.

Have a little faith, and let me loose, the other Sarah whispered, I can make the pain go away.

Sarah felt someone biting on her nipple and the locked room inside her mind shattered. Opening her eyes she saw Charlie's face sucking and biting on her nipple, Bill was on the bed beside her, straddling her arm with his naked body, hands wrapped around his cock masturbating furiously in the direction of her face. George stood, his arms wrapped around her thighs pulling her into each and every one of his thrusts. She reached into the back of her mind and felt something release, something primal, something powerful, something that needed cock.

Sarah let out a gasp and a moan from beneath Charlie's hand. She felt the heat within her body building and was rewarded by the feeling of electricity coursing up her spine. She saw Charlie jump back quickly from her nipple confused. Only for a moment though, before he leaned even further across her body, his teeth and tongue playing with the newly erect nipple on her other breast.

She could feel George's thrusts, each one growing a little less painful with each pass. "Damn this bitch is so wet right now I can barely feel her anymore."He groaned as his arms tried to push his body even tighter against hers. She was amazed he couldn't see the swelling of the flesh against her skin. Although she couldn't either, since Charlie's body was in the way, but she could feel the warmth of new flesh, and the blood coursing through her body towards her growing organ.

The need was there, she wanted George closer. She had never felt the desire so strongly within her, and when she looked up over Charlie's prone body she saw George's eyes closed in bliss. Turning slightly she moaned in the direction of Bill, his cock only inches away from her face. She leaned against his hold and panted desperately, hoping to get his attention. She was satisfied when he rewarded her with exactly what she needed, "Damn, she's really getting into this." Bill said as he released his hold slightly on her mouth. She could barely feel George at this point, and she needed more. The electric feeling surged through her body as her tongue reached out to lick the tip of Bill's cock. "Well baby, if you want it that bad I'm not going to stop you."

Sarah moaned with pleasure as Bill's cock disappeared into her mouth, her tongue wrapping tightly around his swollen cock. Tremors and waves of pleasure and electricity coursed along her body from her toes to her skull as she closed her eyes and let it all wash over her. With each ministration of her tongue she could feel her own lust building in proportion to the amount of flesh pushing further and further along her stomach. And with each lick and suck of Bill's cock a tingling feeling traveled from her tongue down her throat. She had only had the opportunity to do this once before, but that didn't seem to deter Bill, his grunts growing more and more forceful, yearning for the feeling of her tongue against his dwindling skin.

But for Sarah, as much of a show she was putting on for these men, inside, her mind was in agony at what they were doing to her. And what she was doing to them. I wonder how long it will take them to notice what you're doing to them, Sarah heard the copy whisper inside her head. If you weren't enjoying sucking on that little cock in your mouth you could probably fit yours in there by now.

That comment brought Sarah's eyes open. As if coming out of a trance she realized that Bill's cock no longer felt like a hot banana shoved into her mouth, but instead was like someone was down to the last few licks of a Popsicle. She realized her neck was straining to give her tongue something to do since every lick now revealed her tongue was longer than the man's erection. Sarah's eyes closed in disgust, and she quickly removed her face from Bill's crotch and began to focus her attentions back to the other two.

"Hey baby, where you going? You ain't done yet!" Bill moaned slightly.

"No, but you certainly are." Sarah flatly looked towards Charlie, his face still latched to her breast, "so is he."

Charlie barely acknowledged she had spoken. His body was still sprawled atop her own, dry humping his crotch against Sarah's arm with vigor as his tongue and teeth continued to trace their way back and forth between her breasts and collarbone. It was when something poked him in the cheek that he finally looked up at Bill wondering what he was doing tapping him. When Charlie saw that Bill's hands were still holding one hand on Sarah's head, his other groping frantically at his crotch, and that both Sarah's arms were still pinned; his head swiveled slowly towards George.

If Charlie hadn't closed his mouth almost immediately he would have found his mouth full of pulsing red flesh. As it was the flesh instead just pressed heavily against his lips encompassing the entirety of the space below his nose to his chin. Shocked he turned his head, the appendage pressing into the back of his head, as he looked at Sarah who simply nodded towards him, "well go on. Give it a lick."

Charlie felt it nudge him in the back of the head one more time before his body finally overcame the shock his mind had forced upon his body. He sat up on his heels and only then realized how close to the edge of the bed he was. Arms flailing he couldn't stop his momentum backwards and the last thing he saw before his head collided heavily with the solid floor was a huge pink limb with a bright red flared top laying atop Sarah's body reaching up between her breasts.

As soon as Charlie's weight lifted from Sarah's right arm, she wrapped her legs heavily around George's waist and pulled him close tightening her thighs around his ribs. In the same motion she swung up with her right arm to push heavily into Bill's chest sending him sprawling backwards from the bed in a similar manner to Charlie. Although with the force of her push Bill's body landed even harder, the wind whooshing from his lungs at the impact on the hard floor.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?"

Sarah looked towards the end of the bed to see George struggling against the vice grip of her legs around his ribs. "Al, get your ass over her and hold her back down so I can finish fucking her like the bitch she is."

"You won't be fucking anyone," Sarah slowly intoned, using her arms to slowly raise her body upright, "Ever again."

"Fuck you bitch," George shouted, "You've never been fucked by a cock as big as..."

Sarah couldn't help but smile as George's voice trailed off, his eyes drawn towards the slab of flesh she knew was pulsing prominently between her breasts. Since she was bending at her waist, she thought to add to the spectacle as she leaned in closer to George. Her tongue stuck out from her mouth and with little effort she gave the slab of flesh a small lick. She hardly needed to even tilt her head down, and the feeling of the warmth against her tongue and throbbing between her and George offset the coolness of the breeze against her back. "You were saying something about big?"

"Wh-wh-what the fuck is that?" George shouted, his eyes darting between the enormous throbbing organ between him and Sarah and her eyes.

"It's my cock obviously," Sarah rolled her eyes, "you have one too don't you?" She reached up and tapped her forehead, "At least I thought you did. To be honest, I couldn't feel anything those last couple thrusts."

"This, this isn't -"

"Possible?" Sarah finished for him her voice growing in anger, "No, what isn't possible is for you three assholes to fuck another living thing again!" Sarah suddenly loosened her grip around George's ribs and drew her legs up towards her chest before shoving out hard against the man's chest. She watched as he was bodily flung backwards just as the door crashed open.

George's head smacked heavily against the edge of the door as it swung and Sarah watched his eyes roll up into his head, his body crumpling to the ground in a heap. Sarah's eyes didn't focus on the man for too long, she was instead drawn to Lily her arms wrapped around the last boy's neck putting him in a solid choke hold, and Vi standing in the doorway her eyes glaring about the room.

"Are you alright?" Vi's voice was cold, ice could have emanated from her body and Sarah would not have been surprised.

Sarah suddenly felt the power and the primal need drain from her body just as quickly as it had arrived. Without it, the fear and the self-consciousness of what she had just done came crashing back into her like a breaking wave. "Yes, I th-think so." Her voice broke halfway through her admission.

"Lily, take that one downstairs and get some of the others to call the cops. Tell them we have a gang rape to report to the campus and to the local police."

"But I didn't do anything," gasped the boy from between Lily's arms around his neck.

"Be thankful I don't knock you out right here." Lily growled from behind the boy as she forced him to stoop her arms still latched about his neck. "You'll meet the cops same as the rest of your friends."

Hours passed, and Sarah sat wrapped in a blanket on the same bed, unable to really move from the spot. The cops had arrived and taken her statement, and she told them essentially what had happened. She didn't tell them about what she had done to the boys other than that she had taken an opportunity to push one of them off when he loosened his grip and had quickly turned the tables and called for help. At that point Lily and Vi had arrived and helped with the rest.

Luckily Lily and Vi stuck with her story despite not having any time to rehearse it with them. Now the three girls were alone in the house, Vi had her arms around Sarah who was softly sobbing into the taller girl's shoulder. Lily sat in a chair nearby, her hand, gloved in one of Sarah's leather gloves, rubbing gently against Sarah's knee to show her support. Every now and then Sarah could tell that Lily's hand, either inadvertently or purposefully, grazed her newly grown appendage. Sarah couldn't exactly fault her for it, it's practically a third leg at this point, she chided herself. Flaccid as it now was it still reached practically to her knees and with her balls big enough to palm she couldn't exactly close her legs the way she used to.

It was decidedly unfeminine, and if Vi hadn't immediately wrapped her arms around Sarah she wasn't sure she would have been able to make it this long. As it was, Sarah was positive it would have been Lily who broke the silence. And yet a soft silky voice in her ear, "Sarah honey, we should go back to school now."

Sarah looked up into the sad and sympathetic eyes, "But we should help you clean up and-"

"Not another word." Vi reached down with her other hand and placed a finger gently against Sarah's lips. "The cleaning crew will be here tomorrow to do that, right now we should get you back to your room, with your things. The last thing you need is to spend your first night somewhere completely foreign."

FinalMan
FinalMan
48 Followers