An Unwitting Discovery Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, it will," Suzan and I agreed.

"It's not that big a deal is it?" Adam asked. "She'll have it for doing the turkey if she wants. Giving her the memory of eating the fresh smoked turkey will be the real gift."

We all agreed on the best smoker, a nice ceramic deal that would use charcoal or wood pellets. It was on sale, for nearly half of its regular price. Unfortunately, when the salesman came back with the measurement of the box, I told the guy I'd have to come back with Dad's truck. He told me it might not be there, so I went ahead and paid with my card. He told us he'd put a sold sticker with our names on it, so we could get it anytime before Christmas. With tax, tag and wood pellets, it was a little over what we'd planned, but I told them they could give me the portion they'd agreed to whenever they had it. We went back and piled back into the Taurus, I started it and turned to look at them.

"What should we do now?" Suzan asked.

"We could do a movie," Zane said.

"Or go back and go swimming," Adam added.

"Yeah, all we did was get wet," Zane agreed.

"That's not all y'all did," Suzan said, and turned to watch her blush.


~ Suzan ~

I know that it's going to sound a bit cliché but, in the days following Zane's and Adam's arrival for the holiday visit, the atmosphere around the house in Corpus became truly 'homey.' It stood out in my mind because, as an only child, it wasn't something that I'd gotten to experience, growing up.

Zane and Adam were both great -- warm and genuine, and both possessed a wickedly sharp sense of humor that they seemed to have inherited from Katie, their mother. It was interesting, at least to me, to hear them talk about how they'd grown up. Much of it was nothing like what Tommy had been through -- and my adoptive father had been far more involved with me, during my childhood and adolescence, than Jim Richards had been, with Zane and Adam, but we'd nonetheless all four of us wound up very well-rounded and intellectually engaged.

While I sensed that Zane and Adam could maintain a distant or aloof air, when such was called for, with us they let their guard down and it seemed that there was nothing they weren't willing to discuss, with Tommy and me. Over the first day or so, in some deep conversations, we got to know each other fairly well, and we were -- I think -- all pleasantly surprised to see the number of similarities among the four of us, and some that more closely linked Zane with me, and Tommy with Adam.

We were all pursuing eventual careers somewhere in the broad spectrum of areas that fell under the general category of 'biology.' Both Tommy and Adam had primary interests in bioengineering and biomedical engineering. Zane was pursuing her PhD in biochemistry, while I was looking at studying and working in the DNA field in some capacity.

And, as she sat and listened to the four of us chatter on -- especially when we started to get into a good deal of technical jargon and apparently all understood what each of us was talking about -- Katie glowed with an almost unbelievable pride, looking at all four of us as if we were all her children!

"I think that the four of you were destined to become strongly tied to each other, the way you are," she commented, the third afternoon after Zane's and Adam's arrival. "In fact, I wouldn't be surprised -- ten years down the road -- to see the four of you start your own company!"

Another similarity, of course, was the fact that each of us had fallen in love with our sibling. Zane was the elder, in her pairing with Adam, as I was with Tommy, though I was two years and a couple months older than my love, while Zane was a scant ten months senior to Adam. And -- as had I, with Tommy -- Zane had initiated the more 'intimate,' sexual side of their relationship. Though, to be fair, Adam claimed that he'd been dropping a few subtle hints to her, about the fact that he'd be interested, if she was so inclined.

There were big differences between the couples, too. Zane and Adam had already known that they were brother and sister, when they'd first made love to each other, so all of that 'baggage' had already been sorted out, before their first heartfelt kiss. Zane had been very interested in hearing the struggle I'd gone through, in coming to terms with Tommy's and my unwitting discovery of our half-sibling relationship, and what I felt about my birth mother and father.

Eventually I told her that they were half-siblings like Tommy and I were. I wasn't excluding Adam; the three men had gone shopping for Christmas gifts for their women, and we'd agreed to do our massive mall visit the next day, so we wouldn't run into one another. I told her she could go ahead and tell Adam. After all, they were unlikely to tell anyone. They were full siblings, like Katie and Dan, and they knew full well the sort of penalties two sibling lovers could face, under law, if they were discovered.

As I mentioned, at the outset of this segment, things around the house in Corpus got quite 'homey' over the next few days. Almost before we knew it, each of us younger relatives had begun to feel as though we'd gained a brand new pair of siblings, and doing things with your siblings -- when you all get along well -- can be a lot of fun!


~ Tommy ~

At the mall, the three of us inevitably wandered through one jewelry shop after another. Adam seemed to be looking at rings mostly. I was looking for a necklace, and Dad was just looking and watching the two of us. After browsing a pair of stores, we took a break and hit a coffee kiosk in the mall's food court, grabbing a trio of lattes.

"Aren't you going to shop for Katie or Zane?" I asked Dad.

"Nah, I've already done my shopping for all you kids, including Suzan. And I've got something Katie is really looking forward to having."

"Tommy, I need to tell you something," Adam said, glancing briefly at Dad as we sat at a table, each sipping our coffees.

"Okay, what's up?"

"The ring I got is for Zane," he said. "I'm going to give it to her on Christmas Day."

"It's an engagement ring -- " I suddenly couldn't finish my statement as I realized what he was telling me. "Oh, it's very nice; I hope she likes it. Are you going to try and pull off marrying her, somehow?"

"No, we know it probably won't be possible," he sighed quietly, looking around to see if there was anyone sitting close enough to overhear us. "We're both looking at eventually living and working somewhere where it isn't illegal for us to be together. In both New Jersey and Rhode Island, consensual incest between people eighteen and older is not a crime, and there are quite a few fairly large biotech companies headquartered there, that we can apply to.

"We still won't be able to marry, legally, but there's nothing that says that she and I can't have our own little 'commitment ceremony,' somewhere, the way gays currently do. Meanwhile, the ring will act a bit like a 'No Trespassing' sign, and help keep people from bothering her."

"Oh, is that happening?"

"Yeah, a pervy professor was hitting on her, not long ago. But I guess I wasn't being fully honest, just now. I want to give her something to have with her, that tells her I love her. She's probably going to get her doctorate before I do, since she's a year ahead of me. Unless we're very lucky, we'll have to be apart for some time and I'm dreading it."

"Maybe you'll get lucky," I suggested. "Wasn't she saying something, last night, to the effect that funding for her particular research project might take awhile to come in, and she'll have to actually teach some courses, in the meanwhile? And that this could put her dissertation on a slower track? A year or so, of that, might just even the time scale out, for the two of you."

"I'd look at that with mixed emotions," Adam sighed. "Sure, it'd keep us together in one place, but it'd be frustrating, for her, I'm sure."

"Maybe not, if she looks at it the right way. Timing is everything, you know. But I do know how you must be feeling. Suzan's at least a year ahead, because she's older and, additionally, I changed majors, " I told him. "We've only been together this semester, and I can't even imagine being separated from her, now."


~ Suzan ~

The three of us piled into Katie's van, to go shopping, with Zane in the passenger seat and me in back. Katie seemed eager to get out of the house; maybe she was getting cabin fever. As she drove, we talked about what we might get our men. Katie already had something for Dan, but she was along to provide support -- and, as she put it, "... to spend as much time as I can, with my two daughters..."

I actually cried, when I heard her say that. After feeling my own familial relationship take a sour turn over my career choice, I was elated to find myself being considered 'family,' the way Dan, Katie, Zane, and Adam were all treating me.

"Okay ladies; where are we going, first?" Katie asked, as she drove down the main road.

Before we were even across the bridge, Zane said, "I don't know about you two, but I haven't had an opportunity to get myself cleaned up, downstairs, in quite a while. This semester has been crazy busy, between the classes I have to teach, and my time in the lab!"

"Yeah, I could use freshening up too," Katie admitted. "There's a salon, just down the way, that I go to. Why don't we swing by, and see if they can squeeze us in?"

I had half a hunch they were talking about getting waxed, due to Tommy's comments about Katie, but I asked, anyway, "Are you talking about bush maintenance?"

"Yes, dear. I blame Zane for getting me started on it, but I don't think I'd ever let it grow out, fully, again."

"Sorry; you can tell me I'm being nosy," I said, blushing furiously. "But, Tommy admitted that he'd seen that your -- um -- area was completely waxed clean, at the beach in Cannes. Does it make it feel -- um -- different?"

"Oh god yes!" Zane gushed. "My pubic hair is thin and pretty sparse, so I didn't think it'd make that much difference. I started doing partial waxes, to wear bikinis, and then I finally tried the full treatment when they offered it on a special. Once I realized how much better sex was, that was it. Since then, I've kept my pussy completely bare, and have tried to keep up with it."

"I'd never tried it," Katie offered. "Then Zane and I went to get our hair done, shortly after my divorce. We wanted to look nice for our passport photos. Anyway, while we were at the salon, she got a touch up down there. She suggested I should try it, and so I did."

"Does it hurt, when they do it?" I asked, trying to decide.

"Not much -- if you're talking about the waxing -- and quite the opposite, if you're talking about the sex. I didn't really notice any difference until I came to see Dan. Between his -- uh -- size -- and my bare pussy; it was unbelievable!" Katie told us.

"TMI, mom," Zane chuckled.

"No it wasn't," I countered. "That's exactly what I wanted to know. Tommy said he wouldn't kick me out of bed, if I had mine waxed, so I've been thinking about it."

"Alright, Suzy," Zane grinned wickedly, looking back at me. "Here's the scoop. I love it when Adam is on the bottom, and I can really grind my smooth, hairless mons into him and feel his cock gliding against my clit."

"Zane!" Katie said, shocked by her daughter's frankness.

"What, Mom?" Zane snorted. "She said that was what she wanted to know. You thought it was okay to tell us how big Dan's cock is, and how nicely he takes care of your pussy. But I shouldn't say how I like it, with Adam?"

"Alright; sorry for the double standard. Your word choice and -- um -- well, this is more in depth than we've ever gone on this --"

"Speaking of depth, that's the other thing," Zane went on. "It doesn't seem possible, physically -- the compressed hair is probably only a millimeter thick, at most -- but it feels like Adam's cock goes deeper, when I'm totally bare. It's been nearly four months, now, since the last time I had the chance to get anything done, and l swear it doesn't feel as deep unless he's doing me from behind."

"Wow! This went sideways, in a hurry," Katie said parking in the lot outside the salon.

"Come on; dish, Mom," I challenged her. "What about -- Dad -- Dan?"

"You two are going to keep it up until you've got me so sopping wet, down there, from thinking about sex, that I won't be able to let them do my waxing," Katie complained.

"Alright, alright, we can change the subject a little. What about your... brothers? Do they have theirs done?" I choked out my question.

"Adam says he's kept his trimmed very short since he was on the track team -- says it helped with chafing," Zane answered. "He's shaved, a few times, and waxed, too. I kind of like both ways, and he's not particular. His whole body is nearly hairless, and his pubic hair is very fine, as well."

"Both ways?" I pressed.

"For me, there's some extra sensation if he's got a little soft stubble. But skin on skin is very pleasurable, too and, from what I can tell, he likes that a lot, so I wouldn't ask him to keep that stubble, just for me," Zane said thoughtfully.

"Danny keeps it short, but his hair is coarser, and waxing or shaving can sometimes lead to ingrown hair, so he doesn't do it often, but he has. I like both, but find the extra tickling pretty nice."

"I guess that settles it," I told them. "Let's do this!"

We all climbed out of the van and were full of giggles as we joked about me losing my waxing virginity. Inside the salon, we each signed in to have our full-lip Brazilian done. As I waited, I was sort of nervous about it. I'd trimmed and shaved near it, but hadn't ever waxed. Hearing them tell me how much better sex was with it bare, I had a mixture of anticipation and worry.

When Zane came back from hers, she asked, "Suzan, you look a little uptight. Want me to come back, with you?"

"Would you?"

"Of course! We'll talk science, to distract you," she offered cheerily.

I was next, and Zane came with me when the esthetician led us back to the room. I stripped off my shorts and panties, and got up on the table. Zane sat on a stool that seemed to be just for this kind of support person. The woman asked if I'd ever had one done. I presumed she took Zane's presence to be a clue, and I told her I hadn't. She walked me through what to expect: trimming the hair to about a centimeter, preparing the skin with some talc so that the wax was less likely to stick to it, the mixture she'd be using, and the like. Zane held my hand, then, and she described some of what she was teaching, in the classes that she had to handle as part of her degree program, while the woman tortured me.

It wasn't really that bad, but I was questioning my decision for the first several rips and a few of the last cleanup ones. The soothing oils she applied made things feel much better. Then I had to lie on my side so they could do the backside cheeks and crack. That hurt a little less, but was fairly embarrassing, as I had to hold my leg up and spread my cheeks.

When it was all done, there was a bit of redness and even some places where there'd been some bleeding from a few follicles, but one touch of my hand was all it took me to decide that I'd do it, again. With my clothes back on, my panties felt weird as they rubbed against my bare skin. My clit, which protruded out from my lips all of the time, was now being buffed by the panties as I walked, since there was no longer any hair to hold them off. It was exhilarating, and I could hardly wait for Tommy to see.

Back at the front of the salon, Katie waited for us, and asked, "Well, how'd she do?"

"She was very brave. She probably did better than you did, your first time," Zane told her.

When I started to get my card out to pay, Katie said, "You put that away; this is my treat."

Back in the van, Zane asked, "Can we stop by a drug store?"

"Sure, what do you need?" Katie asked.

"Adam and I used the last of my lube, the other night, after we got finished on the beach," Zane replied.

Katie gasped, "Zane!"

"What? We just cleaned up, and I'm already wet, thinking about Adam doing me back there."

"If you're already wet, the way you suggest, then why do you need lube?" I asked.

"She's talking about anal," Katie told me.

"Oh, so when you told Adam, Fuck your sister's ass, the other night, you meant it literally?"

"I forgot you saw that," Zane said, "but, yeah, that's exactly what I meant."

"You actually like that?" I asked.

"Oh, god, yes!" she groaned, smiling broadly and rolling her eyes upward.

"Doesn't it hurt?"

"No, well -- not if you prepare for it with a little lube, and get him to spend a couple minutes loosening you up with a finger or two, first. I rather like it, and it really gets Adam hot."

"Hmm, I've never tried it."

"I wish I hadn't waited until I was over forty to try it!" Katie admitted, shocking the daylights out of me. "Danny took my last virgin hole, shortly after I came down to stay with him."

"Mom?" Zane and I asked her, maybe a fraction of a second out of unison.

"I'd been teasing him about the fact that I'd caught him staring at my ass, a lot, and the way he loved running his hands over it, whenever we were naked. Back in college, I'd had girlfriends who talked about anal -- some hated it, and some adored it -- but I'd never had a boyfriend who was interested in it. My ex, Jim, was a three-position guy, and he never even asked me if I was interested in doing it! Apparently, he had no more interest in that, than he did in licking my pussy."

"At any rate, with all the banter back and forth between Danny and me, about his interest in my ass, I began to wonder if he might be interested in anal, too. So I asked him about it. He'd never done it, but he was curious, so I asked him -- begged him, if you want the real truth! -- to give it a try, with me. It was strange, at first, but -- about five minutes in -- I really found myself wishing that I hadn't waited to long to find out about that little pleasure! I can't even imagine how many orgasms I've missed out on, over the years."

"So you like it, too, Mom?" I asked.

"What?" she asked, giggling. "The way I just said I wished I hadn't waited until I was over forty to try it wasn't clue enough, for you? Baby, I love it! Danny is so gentle when he starts. A little lube and a slow insertion do wonders. Once he's going, I lose myself in it."

"Isn't it dirty?" I wondered aloud.

"Honey, if the sex doesn't at least seem a little dirty, then you're not doing it right!" Zane giggled.

"That wasn't what she was asking, and you know it, dear," Katie chided. "She's asking an honest question, so the least you can do is give her an honest answer, not joke about it!"

"There are things you can do, to make yourself cleaner -- "

"She's talking about giving yourself an enema, honey," Katie clarified

"Mom's right," Zane nodded, "but -- in a pinch, if you've been to the bathroom, recently, it's usually vacant. Just make sure that you always wash that puppy off, before you let him slip it back into your pussy, after it's been in your ass."

"I guess I need to get some lube, too, Mom," I told Katie, and we all laughed.

After stopping briefly at the drug store, we went to the mall to look for presents for our brothers. Katie offered advice on both of our choices. We finished up feeling like we'd gotten them something that they would appreciate, but wouldn't break the bank.


~ Suzan ~

1...1617181920...22