All Comments on 'An Upper-Cut to the Jaw'

by The Style Guy

Sort by:
  • 118 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Pregnant women should not drink. Ever hear of Fetal Alcohol Syndrome.

Other than that not the greatest I have read on literotica but not worst. A solid 4

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

An ordinary that sucked.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

OK but the ending was very weak. Wifey was told there might be a way back to her daughter and sons if she straightened herself out and became the woman her adult children needed her to be. I don't think that getting married three more times in about a 6 or 7 year period would do anything other than guarantee her children would have little or nothing to do with her. It strikes me that portraying her as a completely unrepentant slut is the lazy way out. There is a formula in too many stories that the husband ends up finding the love of his life after being cheated on and the cheating wife turns into a promiscuous over the top slut.

At least occasionally, it might be interesting to show the wife making an effort to straighten out and get back into her childrens' lives rather than just writing her off as grandma slut. That said, it is still a solid 4**** for good writing.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good one. Enjoyed the initial ambush muchly as I did the succinct ending. It was all that need be said.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Grandma slut haha the shoe fits. Great story 5-stars.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower5 months ago

Thanks for a well-written, thoroughly enjoyable read!. Well done!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Fluidswallower had it over all the hard-of-understanding critics. Most excellent five star tale.

60022Mallard60022Mallard5 months ago

A 5, until the last two paragraphs!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

"If I had learned that any of our children weren't mine, you'd be in the trunk of my car right now and I'd be driving to Vermont to bury your corpse in the middle of the woods."

That’s what he should’ve done regardless!

ZK

moultonknobmoultonknob4 months ago

Just the usual cheating bitch tale with nothing really different in it apart from a Nurse by education whatever that is.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Started out ok but then dissolved into a mess. Not up to SG's normal standard.

consulting91consulting913 months ago

Great story. The ending got a little confusing because you never told us why she went through so many husbands. Also, why was Micky sobbing when she was on the phone talking about her sister?

Other than those minor things, great job!

dgfergiedgfergie3 months ago

It was an ok story but I like a little more sneaking around, discovery and retribution, but that's just me and I'm dead set against no-fault divorce.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

An usual cheating tale, nothing out of the ordinary, nothing spectacular. And it's a bit confusing why, after all the months of fucking, Mickie suddenly realises that Chris wasn't right for her. No reason given.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Nothing special in this story. Also just another bitch daughter not believing her mother is a cheating skank but it was her money being wasted

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Another good read, but I agree that the last paragraphs left for something. I don't see a reason to introduce concepts in an epilogue and not even give them more than a sentence. I guess we're meant to understand that Jillian is irredeemable and plows through husbands. But that wasn't how her character was developed. She was a fatally flawed but otherwise loving wife and good mom who cheated like clockwork every three months. And the dynamic with Mickie was introduced and just as quickly he was with her sister. So the ending felt unresolved as per the rest of the story to me. Also, you really didnt need the line about filling the whole house with unflushed shit, especially since it didnt come into the story otherwise. Cheapens your writing.

Elias1Elias113 days ago

Five stars easily

26thNC26thNC12 days ago

Cheaters shouldn’t get together in NC, we still have the, rarely used but still effective, alienation of affection law. Great story SG.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe Style Guy@The Style Guy
I'm a professionally employed male and I live in southern New England.